MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

+59
chrissie
Guinea Pig
candyfloss
poster
niklasericson
Tangled Web
dogs don't lie
PMR
froggy
Rosa canina
Antonia
Poe
hesla
curious
mumof6
What's_up_doc?
Bloodhound
Hope
Catupatree
Satsuma
AndyB
sally66
espeland
dandaar
kylie
Walt
Hellsbells
Burst
bluebell
JJ
Mo
chris
Bubblewrapped
Bampots
Admin
PeterMac
Inca
dantezebu
costello
Mimi
margaret
Scrants
Cristobell
cherry
Ixta
chirpyinsect
Carlymichelle
Châtelaine
nobodythereeither
TheTruthWillOut
gbwales
Anne
chilli
Dee Coy
Lioned
Andrew
Justformaddiemccann
Poppy
Popcorn
63 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 38 Empty Re: Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

Post  Heisenburg Mon 26 Nov 2018, 3:25 pm

The McCanns feel the claims of woke and wandered as being investigated by SY are insulting .

MADELEINE McCann’s parents are convinced their daughter was kidnapped and have dismissed "insulting" claims she could have woken up and wandered out of their holiday apartment.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7828725/madeleine-mccann-parents-slam-claims-she-wasnt-kidnapped/
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 38 Empty Re: Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

Post  Freedom Mon 26 Nov 2018, 3:53 pm

We know what to expect from Tracey Kandohla!

How it is "insulting" to suggest that Madeleine could have wandered off when that is the mostly solution with any child left unattended I don't know.

No, she couldn't have opened the shutters but what about the unlocked patio doors?
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  niklasericson Mon 26 Nov 2018, 4:25 pm

It's a pretty precarious situation the McCann's are sitting in . Of course we don't know what is real or not real because it's coming from media but I believe this "car accident investigation" could be real because they want find any abductors and SY has promised to solve the case and how will they do this without an abductor and the Tapasgang is out of interest?
I think we all knows who opened up that window and the McCann's have claimed "abduction" since the first minute and the only thing they have for the abduction story is this window.
McCann's says "A 4yo could not raised the shutters and open the window", and I believe they are right in this.
But what if MET/PJ one day want to end this and say that she died in a car accident, OR there was actually an car accident but I wonder then what happens to the open-window-abduction-theory?
It would be easy to let a 4 yo try to raise a similar shutter and open up a similar window and see if it's possible, I don't believe it is possible(imo)
Summary.
The McCann's put everything on one card, the window card and this window is holy for them in their abduction claims.
This window could wreck McCann's theory and they are now furious when their holy window don't play a part in this "accident theory" in media yesterday because they knows who opened up that window and raised those shutters.
The only thing that could save them is if MET/PJ says that an abduction took place, if not they must explain how the shutters could been raised and how the window could be opened.

Yes Freedom, if she walked out through the patiodoor they must also explain why the window was open.
Some imo and some speculations.

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Mon 26 Nov 2018, 4:31 pm

Freedom wrote:We know what to expect from Tracey Kandohla!

How it is "insulting" to suggest that Madeleine could have wandered off when that is the mostly solution with any child left unattended I don't know.

No, she couldn't have opened the shutters but what about the unlocked patio doors?

That's just what I was thinking Freedom!
chrissie
chrissie

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Mon 26 Nov 2018, 4:36 pm

Until recently, the McCanns have been pretty quiet since they were apparently instructed to stop speaking to the media by Scotland Yard prior to the 11th anniversary.

Yes we had the rants against Mr Amaral and the crying Gerry radio show but it's only since the police visited to "keep the McCanns updated" that they've reverted to the weekly rehashed updates from a source close to the investigation and Kate's outrage.

Maybe the noose is tightening and the McCanns have nothing to lose by antagonising the police.

Back to top Go down

Post  niklasericson Mon 26 Nov 2018, 6:20 pm

Freedom wrote:We know what to expect from Tracey Kandohla!

Fiona Payne Rog statement.
" 'She did, she brought it up and that she, I mean, this is awful in retrospect as well, she asked what my opinion was on, erm, tut, on whether they were okay leaving the, the doors unlocked, because she was saying 'Is it better that if Madeleine wakes up she can get out and find us or', erm, 'or locking it and, you know, finding that we're not there and the door's locked if she woke up', because Madeleine had woken up, what I thought was the night before. Erm, tut, and it was in that context really, just asking, you know, what I thought. So it was obviously something that was on her mind a bit, huh".

It seems like Kate discussed this scenario that she could walk out with Fiona, but today is it "ridiculous"

Gerry and Kate McCann have branded the theory "ridiculous" as heavy shutters found open in the bedroom where their children were sleeping would have to have been opened by Maddie.
A family source said: "Kate and Gerry have always maintained that their daughter was abducted and simply didn’t get up and wander off to her fate.
"To suggest this is almost ridiculous."

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Mon 26 Nov 2018, 8:24 pm

A family source said: "Kate and Gerry have always maintained that their daughter was abducted and simply didn’t get up and wander off to her fate.
"To suggest this is almost ridiculous."

No more ridiculous than to maintain she was abducted with no evidence to support the claim.

As Kate writes in her book, in the majority of cases where children disappear in mysterious circumstances, the person or people responsible are known to the child - family, friends or other people trusted by the child. I see nothing to suggest that this case is any different.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Mon 26 Nov 2018, 8:33 pm

I do get a sinking feeling that they might actually try to make this fly, especially if some tenuous "evidence" can be found to support it. It's no less coherent than the Ben Needham conclusion.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 26 Nov 2018, 9:30 pm

I could see some kind of scenario whereby SY and Portugal say, we won't prosecute you for fraud re: The Fund if you admit to Child Neglect, ie, you left your three young children alone at night in an unsecured apartment, thus allowing Madeleine to wake and wander. We'll agree to the understanding that she was accidentally killed by a passing motorist, if you'll agree to pleading guilty for the Neglect and we'll see what the courts say about sentencing.

A possibility?

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 26 Nov 2018, 10:04 pm

Why wouldn't her body ever have been found if that's what happened? I just can't imagine anyone hiding it in panic - they would just flee the scene.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  niklasericson Mon 26 Nov 2018, 10:27 pm

canada12 wrote:I could see some kind of scenario whereby SY and Portugal say, we won't prosecute you for fraud re: The Fund if you admit to Child Neglect, ie, you left your three young children alone at night in an unsecured apartment, thus allowing Madeleine to wake and wander. We'll agree to the understanding that she was accidentally killed by a passing motorist, if you'll agree to pleading guilty for the Neglect and we'll see what the courts say about sentencing.

A possibility?
I believe it is a possibility and it's clear when seen the reactions from "Pro's" and the McCann's that they definitely do not want it to be an car accident because it would be devastating for the McCann's, they probably staged an abduction and brought in millions and will always be treated as fraudsters, they probably have to move away from Britain.
I've not looked into this scenario much too be honest because I've  always thought it was ruled out and a nearly impossible scenario with closed gates etc.
Do we know for sure that the gates were closed?
If the gates were closed, is it possible they've could been closed afterwards?
If the patio door was opened it would have been no problem for a child to go downstairs and run out on the street, she would have been unsighted to a driver??
Is this a "car accident" scenario.
She woked up,walked out through the patio door.
Down the stairs and ran out on street and got hit by a car.
Later Gerry came to the apartment and found she was missing and he was out on the street to look for her because he found the patio door opened and knew they were in big trouble because she was left in an unsecured apartment and that's why they staged the abduction to get the immediate focus away from them self???
I'am just thinking loud.
Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 38 Screen78

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 26 Nov 2018, 10:43 pm

We could, just for a moment, suppose that Madeleine DID wake up, find the patio door unlocked, got it open and wandered outside.

We could suppose she was hit by a car, and the driver either didn't know it, or did know it and fled the scene.

We could suppose Madeleine was either seriously injured or killed, and was discovered lying on the road by Gerry. We could suppose this happened on the night of the "abduction" or perhaps...a previous night.

We could suppose that panic ensued and the McCanns feared prosecution for child neglect for leaving their children unattended which directly contributed to Madeleine's death. And so she was brought into the flat...where she either died from her injuries, or she was already dead. Which would account for blood spots and the dogs' reaction.

We could suppose that the abduction scenario was thus born, out of a need to conceal the neglect and the accident as well as Madeleine's body.

It is as much a possibility, I think, as the supposition that she had an accident inside the flat.

Back to top Go down

Post  niklasericson Tue 27 Nov 2018, 6:26 am

Adding this.
The Police used to take crime scenes photos as they found it, I don't know if they found the stairs with the gates open or not.
Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 38 Screen79

And I wonder if the Ocean Club changed the lower gate to an higher gate/door after what happened for a special reason?
Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 38 Screen80
Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 38 Screen81

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Tue 27 Nov 2018, 9:26 am

Isn't the most likely reason for the change to the gate to keep the media out?

I, personally, think that this is another McCann attempt to divert attention like the burglars, tractorman etc. etc. and they are being a bit cleverer than usual by feeding the story to the media then angrily denying that it's possible.

So, the press get two stories for the price of one and the McCanns have planted a seed of doubt about SY's competency which lays the groundwork for claims of "they don't know what happened but they want it solved after spending so much so they're framing us"

Back to top Go down

Post  niklasericson Tue 27 Nov 2018, 9:55 am

Poe wrote:Isn't the most likely reason for the change to the gate to keep the media out?

I, personally, think that this is another McCann attempt to divert attention like the burglars, tractorman etc. etc. and they are being a bit cleverer than usual by feeding the story to the media then angrily denying that it's possible.

So, the press get two stories for the price of one and the McCanns have planted a seed of doubt about SY's competency which lays the groundwork for claims of "they don't know what happened but they want it solved after spending so much so they're framing us"

Could be a possible reason.
I have looked into the car accident scenario a little bit more and compared the statement of Hayley Crawford with her boyfriends, statement Nuno Da Conceicao's statement, whatever happened, he does not tell the story.
And later in his statement he brought that "Burglary is common in the apartments since the guests left their doors unlocked".

Spot the difference.
He says he went home at 20:45 but his girlfriend says they went to the reception at 21:00 to collect a service vehicle.
Nuno Da Conceicao:
Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 38 Screen82

Hayley Crawford:
Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 38 Screen83

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Wed 12 Dec 2018, 6:50 pm

Wasn't sure where to put this Rolling Eyes

UNITED IN GRIEF Madeleine McCann’s mum lives in hope that ‘tomorrow we will find her’ as she urges others to ‘never give up hope’
Kate McCann gave a heartfelt message to other families at a poignant carol service on Monday in London for Missing People

EXCLUSIVE

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7957994/madeleine-mccann-mum-hope-find-tomorrow-urges-hope/

Apparently she's still an ambassador for Missing People and a GP Rolling Eyes
chrissie
chrissie

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 12 Dec 2018, 8:15 pm

There can't be a better topic than tabloid trash for this!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig Wed 12 Dec 2018, 8:27 pm

I've checked the General Medical Council register - Kate definitely isn't listed as a G P.
Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Thu 13 Dec 2018, 10:11 am

No she isn't. She does work at a Leicester hospital though. My friend took her mother for a hospital appointment and saw her coming out of a office and also sees her round the local shops.
chrissie
chrissie

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 13 Dec 2018, 10:15 am

Yes, it has been reported that she is a "medical worker".

What a shock to the system to meet Kate on one's travels!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Thu 20 Dec 2018, 6:59 am

Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Thu 10 Jan 2019, 1:50 pm

It wasn't that long ago the fail was telling us how destitute the fund was likely to be, now its approaching millionaire status.

Hunt for Madeleine McCann gets £85,000 boost thanks to royalties from her mother's book sales - making firm set up by parents worth close to £1million

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6576411/Madeleine-McCanns-parents-Kate-Gerry-100-000-book-sales-taking-firm-near-1million.html

September last year.

Public fund to find Madeleine McCann could be WIPED OUT if Kate and Gerry are forced to pay £750,000 to detective who claimed they covered up her death in upcoming court case.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6576411/Madeleine-McCanns-parents-Kate-Gerry-100-000-book-sales-taking-firm-near-1million.html
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  niklasericson Thu 10 Jan 2019, 5:31 pm

Is it possible to see somewhere how many copies have been sold ?

Back to top Go down

Post  niklasericson Thu 10 Jan 2019, 8:11 pm

"All royalties"
Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 38 81virm10

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 38 Empty Rainy day fund

Post  Heisenburg Fri 11 Jan 2019, 3:46 pm

'We're keeping it for a rainy day': Madeleine McCann's parents Kate and Gerry are 'saving £85,000 in royalties from mother's book to fight legal battle against Portuguese ex-police officer'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6581173/Madeleine-McCanns-parents-Kate-Gerry-saving-85-000-royalties-mothers-book.html

The money will also help the couple in their legal battle against former Portuguese police officer Goncalo Amaral.

What legal battle? scratch
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next