MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

+59
chrissie
Guinea Pig
candyfloss
poster
niklasericson
Tangled Web
dogs don't lie
PMR
froggy
Rosa canina
Antonia
Poe
hesla
curious
mumof6
What's_up_doc?
Bloodhound
Hope
Catupatree
Satsuma
AndyB
sally66
espeland
dandaar
kylie
Walt
Hellsbells
Burst
bluebell
JJ
Mo
chris
Bubblewrapped
Bampots
Admin
PeterMac
Inca
dantezebu
costello
Mimi
margaret
Scrants
Cristobell
cherry
Ixta
chirpyinsect
Carlymichelle
Châtelaine
nobodythereeither
TheTruthWillOut
gbwales
Anne
chilli
Dee Coy
Lioned
Andrew
Justformaddiemccann
Poppy
Popcorn
63 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 40 Empty Re: Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

Post  niklasericson Sun 21 Apr 2019, 9:29 pm

HKP wrote:Yes they are trying to sow the seeds of that angle, however the DNA testing would rule him in or out even though most of us suspect it's out. The McCanns should be shouting from the rooftops to take Dr Perlin's offer as if they have nothing to hide they have nothing to lose.
Yes, it's remarkably that the McCanns are so quiet.
From their point of view they have to see this as a great opportunity to end the discussion about the findings in their rental car because they claim they had nothing to do with....but it's silence from Rothley.

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 40 Empty Re: Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

Post  Heisenburg Fri 26 Apr 2019, 10:41 am

Not sure where this should go but hey ho.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8939520/sisters-plea-missing-brit-media-guru/

DESPERATE HUNT Sister’s plea to find missing Brit DJ ‘who fell overboard Ibiza ferry’ as Madeleine McCann media guru drafted in to help

As her mum Melanie Kingston and step dad Jamie Ward are out in Majorca co-ordinating £500-per-hour helicopter searches for Rem, Megan has instructed Clarence Mitchell, the well known spokesperson for missing Maddie’s family, to help them.

The former BBC journalist turned PR supremo has told the family that publicity is paramount and is now organising a press conference for Rem’s loved ones to make an appeal.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Fri 26 Apr 2019, 11:02 am

Rem? Rem?? It's the end of the World as we know it!
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 26 Apr 2019, 11:12 am

Unless that's a reference to the pop group REM, I don't understand it!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Fri 26 Apr 2019, 11:25 am

Freedom wrote:Unless that's a reference to the pop group REM, I don't understand it!

Ah, so what you're saying is, you do understand it!

I've heard of Remy as a christian name before - very French - but never Rem.

I wonder if the Maddie case would have gained such traction if she'd been called Abacus McCann, or something similarly obscure.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 26 Apr 2019, 12:31 pm

I think that, whatever her first name was, you can count on (boom boom) there being the same amount of publicity.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig Sun 28 Apr 2019, 5:39 pm

Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Sun 28 Apr 2019, 8:38 pm

unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Fri 03 May 2019, 8:58 am

Since when as it ever been announced that the PJ get more resources,bit late for April fool.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8968146/madeleine-mccann-cops-new-clue-suspect/

Policia Judiciaria investigating the 12-year-old mystery have been given extra resources to look at a “new clue” and a “new suspect”, leading Portuguese daily Correio da Manha reported.

Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 40 Empty 12 years on - Madeleine McCann Mystery

Post  candyfloss Fri 03 May 2019, 10:20 am

Who would have thought that when I sat down at my computer and glanced at the Mirror forum 12 years ago, that I would still be here and still interested in this intriguing case...  Of course the stories have become more and more bizarre and the spin unbelievable, but we must not forget that 12 years ago today little Madeleine McCann disappeared and many of us are  still searching for the truth and to find out her fate

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 40 43941

Sonia Poulton‏Verified account @SoniaPoulton · 2h2 hours ago  

Madeleine #McCann reported missing 12 years today. 2 ongoing police investigations. I’ve been troubled by ‘official narrative’ from the start, which has been problematic as a journalist in the UK. So, we made these independently. https://youtu.be/Vw8ednZYRbI

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Fri 03 May 2019, 11:21 am

Just one admission from the McCanns in the intervening years that it was a mistake to leave the kids alone would have me feeling a hell of a lot more charitable towards them.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 40 Empty Twelve years on...

Post  Rosa canina Sat 04 May 2019, 5:23 am

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 40 <a href=Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 40 Screenshot%202019-05-04%20at%203.05.51%20PM_zpscrwr5b8u

Twelve years on, and it's the turn of the Rothley Baptist congregation to host the annual McCann gathering -

- with old sticker vicar Church-of-England stalwart Rev. Rob Gladstone leading the prayers.

Uncle Brian Kennedy and Aunty Janet (in mild Everton blue rainwear) are in attendance, as ever.

Gerry's busy heart-doctoring in Milan.

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 40 <a href=Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 40 Screenshot%202019-05-04%20at%203.03.20%20PM_zpspivcass9

Same jumper and jacket as last year. The same jumper the year before that, too.

Everton blue plastic bag as waterproof accessory.

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 40 <a href=Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 40 Screenshot%202019-05-04%20at%203.06.16%20PM_zpsyxmapu1d

Last year, with a testy-looking Gerry...

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 40 <a href=Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 40 Screenshot%202019-05-04%20at%203.04.04%20PM_zpsmugw1dfk

This year, with what the Daily Mail reckons is 'freshly highlighted and trimmed' hair... (?)

It's exactly the same hairdo as last year, too.

Kate's aged (we all have), fair enough, but some strange neck wrinkles on the poor lady.

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 40 <a href=Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 40 Screenshot%202019-05-04%20at%203.18.42%20PM_zps4k1wec2m

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 04 May 2019, 10:09 am

unreorganised wrote:Just one admission from the McCanns in the intervening years that it was a mistake to leave the kids alone would have me feeling a hell of a lot more charitable towards them.

Well, this would mean admitting to something which in my opinion they and the other parents didn't do!

I seem to recall a begrudging admittance though that it was a mistake but they felt that it was safe to do so. Of course it wasn't their fault for thinking that because nobody warned them that the Algarve was awash with paedophiles!

If I believed that someone's child went missing due to a genuine silly mistake, I would be full of sympathy because, goodness knows, I've made a bucket load of those.

There was a case in the U K in 1985 where a child was abducted from a caravan by a paedophile and murdered. Her mother was out drinking at the time. I seemed to be the only person who felt sorry for her. You can imagine how the media tore her to shreds.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 04 May 2019, 12:15 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 04 May 2019, 6:16 pm

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40