MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When did you see her last?

5 posters

Go down

When did you see her last? Empty When did you see her last?

Post  Winslow Boy Sun 28 May 2017, 12:57 am

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/chapter-5-sedation.html

Red-eyed Kate, 39, said: "I don't know why anyone could harm her.
"I don't know how anyone could harm anyone as beautiful as Madeleine. I don't mean her appearance — I mean as a beautiful person.
"As Madeleine's mummy, I feel in my heart that she is out there and I want her back."
In a rare display of distress, GP Kate wept: "I feel lonely and our life is not as happy without Madeleine. I feel anxious she is not with us. We have not even seen her since she was four. She needs our help."
The cameras stopped to allow Kate time to compose herself.

How did you see her when she was FOUR ?

Back to top Go down

When did you see her last? Empty Re: When did you see her last?

Post  What's_up_doc? Sun 28 May 2017, 9:17 am

Lights! Camera! Action... All about herself again: her loneliness (don't think I get that one), her unhappiness, her anxiety and her need to get Madeleine back to plug her own childish needs. Deep sigh...

Back to top Go down

Post  Winslow Boy Sun 28 May 2017, 1:08 pm

What's_up_doc? wrote:Lights! Camera! Action... All about herself again: her loneliness (don't think I get that one), her unhappiness, her anxiety and her need to get Madeleine back to plug her own childish needs. Deep sigh...

As usual me,me,me. But not to have seen Maddie since she was four would mean that she saw her after the abduction. I think a mother would always remember how old her child was when she last saw her, so it must have been after her Fourth Birthday.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 28 May 2017, 1:21 pm

As M was only a few days away from her fourth birthday, I don't see this as an issue.

Back to top Go down

Post  Winslow Boy Sun 28 May 2017, 2:16 pm

Luna wrote:As M was only a few days away from her fourth birthday, I don't see this as an issue.

So a Mother who has lost her daughter is just rounding it up to the nearest number ? I think people on the whole would say she was 3, she was just 3 or she was just short of her Fourth Birthday.
She doesn't she says, and it's WE- "I feel anxious she is not with us. We have not even seen her since she was four."

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 28 May 2017, 2:48 pm

It is a bit odd, you wouldn't think of a 3 year old as being four at all. If a friend stopped you and asked how old your little girl was you wouldn't say 4, if she was in fact 3 no matter how close to her birthday it was. You might say she was almost 4.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Winslow Boy Sun 28 May 2017, 2:52 pm

candyfloss wrote:It is a bit odd, you wouldn't think of a 3 year old as being four at all.  If a friend stopped you and asked how old your little girl was you wouldn't say 4, if she was in fact 3 no matter how close to her birthday it was.  You might say she was almost 4.

Exactly, only the people who made her disapppear would have seen her when she was Four.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 28 May 2017, 5:39 pm

It's just an odd - and superfluous - thing to say. If a person is missing, of course you haven't seen them since then. Kate's comment "we have not even seen her" makes it sound if that is unusual in the circumstances.

I don't think that the omission of "nearly " before four is significant myself.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Sun 28 May 2017, 10:30 pm

Did she see her when she was four?

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Sun 28 May 2017, 10:35 pm

I read this today claiming Madeleine was born in March, not May.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/49may11/CORREIO_DA_03_05-2011.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Winslow Boy Sun 28 May 2017, 11:38 pm

Back to top Go down

When did you see her last? Empty Emotion

Post  Winslow Boy Mon 29 May 2017, 1:02 am

Didn't know where to put this. Look how she demonstrates talking to Maddie and real emotion at 1:50. If that's talking to Maddie hate to see her losing her temper. IMHO.
Crying and then it stopped suddenly? In my Opinion, fictional, and in no way connected to real cases/people.

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Mon 29 May 2017, 9:36 am

The crying incident is very sensitive. This is part of the statement of the family liaison officer who spoke to the McCanns shortly after the disappearance of Madeleine:

I am police officer Markley of the Leicestershire Police currently working in the criminal unit.

In 2007 and in relation to the Portuguese investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, I was detached to Portugal in the role of family communication officer.

According to the Portuguese PJ Letter of Request, I was asked to respond to the following question:

Was there anything done or said by Kate or Gerry McCann in your presence or during your various meetings that could raise any suspicion that they had any knowledge about what could have happened to Madeleine, beyond the circumstances described to the Portuguese investigators?

My reply to the question was: No.

However, in relation to the above, I would like to add the following: At about 20.00 on Saturday 5th May 2007, I arrived at the apartment where Kate and Gerry were staying, with other officers. During the meeting Gerald and Kate had a number of questions to which they wanted follow up and responses from the PJ.

One of these questions was that they wanted the PJ to be aware of was Madeleine's revelation about Wednesday night, when she said that she was left alone during the night. She told Kate and Gerry that she remembered the twins crying and that she wanted to know why neither her mother nor her father had gone to the room to see what was happening.

They also wanted to know whether the PJ had any evidence that would suggest that the person who took Madeleine had used any substance to facilitate the abduction.

This statement was made by me and is truthful in accordance with my understanding.

Back to top Go down

Post  Winslow Boy Mon 29 May 2017, 10:16 am

IMO the conversation is a fabrication, but the crying and then her grabbing and shaking the child, as in the video at 01:54 isn't.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 29 May 2017, 10:49 am

The March date of birth has been mentioned before; almost certainly this is due to a typo - 12/3/2003 instead of 12/5/2003.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Mon 29 May 2017, 10:59 am

IMO, looking at officer Markley's statement, there was a great deal of anxiety about what might have been heard on the Wednesday evening. The early version recounted to Markley is that the twins were crying, this changed to Madeleine crying - possibly to align the episode with Mrs Fenn's account? I don't know but it was a high priority to sanitize any crying that could have occurred and pofentially been overheard. If Madeleine died that night, they may have returned to very unsettled, agitated twins. Not knowing what actually happened would be a cause for concern and the two immediate concerns raised by the McCanns on May 5 with a family liaison officer were sedation and a possible crying incident. Markley felt strongly enough about the McCanns' comments that he wanted it documented.

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Mon 29 May 2017, 11:00 am

Freedom wrote:The March date of birth has been mentioned before; almost certainly this is due to a typo - 12/3/2003 instead of 12/5/2003.  
That's what I thought... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Mon 29 May 2017, 12:01 pm

Winslow Boy wrote:

Is it because Madeleine actually doesn't know she missing, as in not "here" anymore?, or because K knows she's not missing but has to go along with they lost her? I'd hate to think because the twins were mentioned that that started her crying when we've seen little emotion for Madeleine? Just guessing tho.

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Sat 10 Jun 2017, 12:51 pm

At the beginning, GM talked about the parental bond - a four year bond - I think this could have been a trigger for KM, if she feels guilty that 'the mother and daughter bond' wasn't as strong as it should have been between Madeleine and herself. She could feel guilty because the twins have had a better start IMO - because she has invested more in this relationship possibly?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum