MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The disappearance of Aliayah Lunsford

5 posters

Go down

The disappearance of Aliayah Lunsford Empty Re: The disappearance of Aliayah Lunsford

Post  chirpyinsect Sat 05 Nov 2016, 10:03 am

So if the mother is the only one who knows where the child's body us, how do they know she was killed by a blow to the back of the head?

Back to top Go down

The disappearance of Aliayah Lunsford Empty Re: The disappearance of Aliayah Lunsford

Post  Freedom Sat 05 Nov 2016, 10:07 am

This was the poor little mite who was photographed with bruises on her face and looking sad. It's as clear as day that her mother was involved but, without a body, I don't know how any assumptions can be made about the cause of death.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Sat 05 Nov 2016, 11:47 am

chirpyinsect wrote:So if the mother is the only one who knows where the child's body us, how do they know she was killed by a blow to the back of the head?
Reading the article I thought there were witnesses to the blow and death,but not the disposal of the body
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sat 05 Nov 2016, 12:05 pm

Some of her 6 other children witnessed it maybe, but were too terrified to speak out?   Can only take a guess.

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sat 05 Nov 2016, 1:29 pm

PMR wrote:
chirpyinsect wrote:So if the mother is the only one who knows where the child's body us, how do they know she was killed by a blow to the back of the head?
Reading the article I thought there were witnesses to the blow and death,but not the disposal of the body

You are quite right. Caught speed reading. Guilty.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 07 Mar 2017, 3:45 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4289948/Mother-indicted-2011-killing-3-year-old-daughter.html

Mother-of-six indicted for the 2011 death of her three-year-old daughter 'who was bludgeoned, denied medical care then dumped in the woods'
Grand jury in West Virginia has indicted Lena Lunsford Conaway, 34, on four charges in connection to daughter Aliayah's death
Capital charge of murder of a child by parent by failure to provide necessities carries life sentence
Aliayah Lunsford went missing on September 24, 2011; her body was never recovered
Criminal complaint stated Lunsford Conaway struck toddler in the back of the head, failed to administer aid and did not allow others to help the girl
After Aliayah died a few hours later, her mother allegedly took her body to the woods and dumped her there before filing missing person report
Lunsford Conaway later moved to Florida, where she was arrested in November 2016 and then extradited back to West Virginia

I'm sure we've discussed this one in the past but can't find anything.. scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

The disappearance of Aliayah Lunsford Empty The disappearance of Aliayah Lunsford

Post  Freedom Tue 07 Mar 2017, 6:49 pm

There definitely are some earlier posts about Aliayah Lunsford but goodness knows where; there was one from myself very recently.

I don't think that we have mentioned this notorious miscarriage of justice before - a bit like the Jill Dando case where someone thought of as the local weirdo was convicted in error. The true killer was later found.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Lesley_Molseed
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 03 Jun 2017, 12:19 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 06 Jan 2019, 11:33 pm

A belated update.

https://www.wsaz.com/content/news/Mother-of-missing-girl-charged-with-murder-399875421.html

She was convicted - the actual heading hasn't been changed.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum