MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clarification about Andrew posting on Twitter

+10
Guinea Pig
PMR
Mimi
bluebell
unreorganised
dogs don't lie
What's_up_doc?
Andrew
Freedom
candyfloss
14 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Clarification about Andrew posting on Twitter Empty Re: Clarification about Andrew posting on Twitter

Post  candyfloss Fri 26 May 2017, 12:04 pm

Err how does JH know this is Andrew, can see she IP's on twitter........

Get 'em Gonçalo‏ @abuseofpower · 4m4 minutes ago

@fredthefish10 Andrew (MMM). I see you've sobered up. candyfloss must be so proud of you, first trolling CMOMM, now twitter #mccann

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Clarification about Andrew posting on Twitter Empty Re: Clarification about Andrew posting on Twitter

Post  Freedom Fri 26 May 2017, 12:11 pm

Well, she does seem to have a crystal ball as she claimed that the person who used similar names on CMoMM to those of people here is also a member here and she knows who it is.

Are you able to copy and post anything from the supposed Andrew on Twitter, Candyfloss?
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 26 May 2017, 12:33 pm

Just type in the name and twitter...

It does sound like him judging by latest 3 tweets may not be , may be a clone trying to stir up trouble more like it....

fredthefish‏ @fredthefish10 · 30m30 minutes ago  

Replying to @abuseofpower

Not you again. I'm my own person and I do what I want. I'm here to get the truth out and I'll expose you as well #McCann #fake #shill #liar

Last edited by candyfloss on Fri 26 May 2017, 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 26 May 2017, 12:34 pm

fredthefish‏ @fredthefish10 · 23m23 minutes ago

Replying to @abuseofpower

It's funny how you've been calling me a troll now for 3 years. I've seen through you and what CMoMM is REALLY about. #McCann #agenda #fake

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 26 May 2017, 12:44 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 26 May 2017, 12:48 pm

Right folks. I think my time on forum world is coming slowly but surely to an end.

Yes, Fred the Fish on Twitter is me. I signed up yesterday on it. To basically rant away and expose the lot of them.

It's unfair for me to have a rant on here and I accept that. Hence why I've decided to get stuck in on Twitter.

And straight away I have Jill Havern on my case. Bloody hell she annoys me.

Anyway I'm away tomorrow and off abroad for a week after the football. I won't be tweeting away then but when I'm back I'll be getting stuck in again.

The truth will out.

I won't mention or promote this place if you don't want me to. As much as I would like to of course.

It's gone personal so I don't want to involve this great forum and all its fantastic members.

Take care all.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 26 May 2017, 12:53 pm

I'm sure that we haven't heard the last of you, Andrew!

I wonder how Jill picked up on your account so quickly on Twitter - perhaps she does have a crystal ball after all.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 26 May 2017, 12:54 pm

Lost for words at the moment Andrew...

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Fri 26 May 2017, 1:32 pm

I hope you have a good holiday Andrew and hope to hear from you when you get back, I would steer clear, I seriously think they've lost the plot, we have a nice, safe, sane space here - Twitter is nasty.

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Fri 26 May 2017, 4:52 pm

I looked at that and said aww no Andrew, but then why not? There's loads on Twitter tweeting what they think, it shouldn't reflect on us here?

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Fri 26 May 2017, 5:30 pm

I know I'm a fine one to talk, BUT... I just want to know how you arrived at such a crazy user name.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 26 May 2017, 5:46 pm

Andrew, I'm baffled as to how Jill discovered your Twitter account so quickly. If she hasn't blocked you by the time you return from holiday, perhaps you would ask her.

You also say that Mark Williams-Thomas has blocked you. Again, how did he know - or had you sent him a nice friendly cheery greeting?

Twitter is a bit of a mystery to me and I have difficulty understanding it.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Fri 26 May 2017, 6:05 pm

Well enjoy the football Andrew and your time away.  Sincerely hope to hear from you when you are back   Very Happy

I'm not a Twitterer (noun = twat??), but seems some bad stuff there  -  I read today some people even lose their jobs over it Rolling Eyes      
Remember what Goncalo, that great man, says ....    "Justice Works In Silence". flower

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Fri 26 May 2017, 10:30 pm

You don`t need a crystal ball. It was a Thursday. It was pretty obvious.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Fri 26 May 2017, 10:36 pm

One foolish act can undo months of good work
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 26 May 2017, 10:39 pm

He's quite entitled to post on Twitter if he wants to and it doesn't seem as if there would have been a problem if Jill hadn't joined in.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Fri 26 May 2017, 10:47 pm

I'm not saying the foolish act has yet taken place
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 26 May 2017, 10:48 pm

I'm not sure if you're talking about Andrew or someone else, PMR!

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Fri 26 May 2017, 10:52 pm

Andrew, I can see how it could go badly wrong, especially on a Thursday night
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 26 May 2017, 10:59 pm

I'm not sure what could go really badly wrong if we're just talking about unwise remarks on the Internet which can be deleted.

Do you mean perhaps that people may dismiss all McCann doubters as being drunk idiots?

Sorry, Andrew, but that is how you sometimes appear.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 26 May 2017, 11:03 pm

unreorganised wrote:I know I'm a fine one to talk, BUT... I just want to know how you arrived at such a crazy user name.

I had a fish called Fred many many years ago. Didn't want to use my real name for obvious reasons.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Fri 26 May 2017, 11:04 pm

That's exactly it
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 26 May 2017, 11:09 pm

Freedom wrote:Andrew, I'm baffled as to how Jill discovered your Twitter account so quickly. If she hasn't blocked you by the time you return from holiday, perhaps you would ask her.

You also say that Mark Williams-Thomas has blocked you. Again, how did he know - or had you sent him a nice friendly cheery greeting?

Twitter is a bit of a mystery to me and I have difficulty understanding it.

Not entirely sure. Have a look at all the tweets I posted. I said CMoMM was a sham. Misinformation that sort of thing. She thought I was BenThompson. I said I wasn't. She then said 'Andrew' and I didn't deny it. And then it was just back and forth rubbish. I can't stand the woman.

I tweeted MWT to expose the McCanns and do some proper investigation (or something similar). Went to tweet him again today and the clown blocked me.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 26 May 2017, 11:12 pm

dogs don't lie wrote:I looked at that and said aww no Andrew, but then why not? There's loads on Twitter tweeting what they think, it shouldn't reflect on us here?

I want to say exactly what I think about the McCann charade. I wanted to confront the shills and other players involved like Gamble etc. But ended up having a spat with Jill sodding Havern.

I don't see how it reflects on here at all. By all means ban me if it will create a problem.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 26 May 2017, 11:14 pm

bluebell wrote:Well enjoy the football Andrew and your time away.  Sincerely hope to hear from you when you are back   Very Happy

I'm not a Twitterer (noun = twat??), but seems some bad stuff there  -  I read today some people even lose their jobs over it   Rolling Eyes       
Remember what Goncalo, that great man, says ....    "Justice Works In Silence".    flower

Thanks, bluebell. I will do.

I can take care of myself on there, so don't worry about me.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next