Clarification about Andrew posting on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Clarification about Andrew posting on Twitter

Post  Andrew on Fri 26 May 2017, 11:17 pm

Mimi wrote:You don`t need a crystal ball.  It was a Thursday.  It was pretty obvious.

Like I said, I joined to help expose the McCanns and get some truth and facts out there.

Plus just to take out my frustrations with the likes of that Walker chap and other paid shills. But ended up having a Twitter scrap with Havern.
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Fri 26 May 2017, 11:19 pm

PMR wrote:One foolish act can undo months of good work

No idea what you mean, PMR.

Why is it a foolish act saying exactly what you think and wanting to get the truth out there and expose all the idiots that are complicit in this mess.
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Fri 26 May 2017, 11:21 pm

PMR wrote:Andrew, I can see how it could go badly wrong, especially on a Thursday night

It will be fine, I promise.

Better to de-stress and have a rant on there than here.
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Fri 26 May 2017, 11:23 pm

Freedom wrote:I'm not sure what could go really badly wrong if we're just talking about unwise remarks on the Internet which can be deleted.

Do you mean perhaps that people may dismiss all McCann doubters as being drunk idiots?

Sorry, Andrew, but that is how you sometimes appear.

Read everything I've tweeted. Does it sound like a drunk idiot or does it sound like someone who is angry and pissed off with the McCann scam. Who wants to expose the lot of them. And yes that includes Tony and Jill.
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Fri 26 May 2017, 11:29 pm

I wasn't talking about the Twitter tweets but things you've said at other times which are embarrassingly awful!

There's certainly no reason as far as I'm concerned why you would be banned here for commenting on Twitter.

Let's move on now.

Enjoy your week away.
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi on Fri 26 May 2017, 11:30 pm

Andrew wrote:
Mimi wrote:You don`t need a crystal ball.  It was a Thursday.  It was pretty obvious.

Like I said, I joined to help expose the McCanns and get some truth and facts out there.

Plus just to take out my frustrations with the likes of that Walker chap and other paid shills. But ended up having a Twitter scrap with Havern.

I just wish you`d lay off commenting when you`ve had a few.  You know what I think `When the drink`s in, the wits are out`.  Booze always causes strife IMO .... and experience.

But I still hope you have a good break away.

PS - agree it did sound like an angry person but anger loses credibility - booze exaggerates anger in some in my experience.

Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie on Sat 27 May 2017, 7:44 am

Andrew wrote:
dogs don't lie wrote:I looked at that and said aww no Andrew, but then why not? There's loads on Twitter tweeting what they think, it shouldn't reflect on us here?

I want to say exactly what I think about the McCann charade. I wanted to confront the shills and other players involved like Gamble etc. But ended up having a spat with Jill sodding Havern.

I don't see how it reflects on here at all. By all means ban me if it will create a problem.

You got that wrong Andrew, you've every right to say what you feel on Twitter! It doesn't create a problem here so why would you be banned from here? It does help to say what you really feel so block who you want and twit away, I hope you have a great time away too. sunny

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Sat 27 May 2017, 10:54 am

No sign of a truce yet over there!

This relates to the Lee Balkwell case - there are some posts about it here on the miscellaneous crime topic. Yes, the name is misspelled there.

Re: NEW INVESTIGATION BY MET POLICE MURDER REVIEW TEAM INTO MURDER OF LEE BALWELL
Post by Get'emGonçalo Today at 9:41

@sallypelt wrote:
Fantastic news, Tony. What a brain you have. You deal with so many issues at any one time, often proving that you were right from the start. Not bad for a "batty old man" hey?

Keep up the good work, Tony, as the world is extremely short on people of your calibre and determination. You must scare the life out of those the other end of the moral spectrum.

You only have to look at Andrew's tweets to see how personally bothered he is by Tony and his efforts to investigate Maddie aswell as Stuart and Lee.

https://twitter.com/fredthefish10/with_replies

https://twitter.com/fredthefish10

Andrew, from the MMM forum, overlooks Tony's incredible achievements in the Balkwell and Lubbock case to phone him and his wife in the middle of the night to leave death threats on his answerphone, simply because he doesn't agree with Tony's theories.

Andrew calls Tony a "loon", amongst other things - but is a "loon" really capable of such success for the families of murdered children?

If Andrew's child was murdered, God forbid, wouldn't he want someone of Tony's calibre to fight for justice which has taken him ten years so far, in the case of Lee Balkwell, fighting against police corruption to finally get the case reopened?

Tony wants justice for Maddie McCann, just as he wants justice for Stuart and Lee, and Andrew is fighting him tooth and nail on the MMM forum, with the protection of the admin and moderator, and has now taken his vendetta/obsession on to twitter in order to discredit him.

I know who I support 100% and that person is, and has been for the past 10 years: Mr Tony Bennett the truthseeker. roses
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? on Sat 27 May 2017, 11:04 am

The first bit, "What a brain you have Tony..." seemed quite innocent Shocked  but then, bringing Andrew's child into it, is deeply troubling and just plain wrong. I hope Andrew doesn't take the bait, it's classic bullying tactics. Walk away Andrew, please. We all care about you too much to see you get dragged into a Twitter spat. 

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Sat 27 May 2017, 11:08 am

Yes, it's very disturbing.

There is absolutely no evidence that Andrew ever made death threats to Tony but still this unproven allegation is regurgitated.

Andrew, please do not rise to the bait - it will only encourage more of the same.
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? on Sat 27 May 2017, 11:25 am

I'm an ex-teacher, I've seen a lot of bullying. Queen Bees are smart, they invariably get others to do their dirty work and they know how to manipulate emotions. I really want Andrew to walk away from this provocation, he needs to see it for what it is because this is a very unpleasant development and I want him to stay safe. Do it for your friends and family and draw a line in the sand. Channel your energy into the right things.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Sat 27 May 2017, 11:58 am

It looks as if today's comments have already been read - no more tirades thank goodness but the spelling of Lee's surname has been corrected.
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie on Sat 27 May 2017, 1:33 pm

TB seems to be ignoring it so far, which is strange but great too.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig on Sat 27 May 2017, 3:55 pm

Why not just mention what Mr Bennett has achieved with the Lee Balkwell case?

Anything else - problems with others, whether real or imaginary - are irrelevant.

There are dozens of new members joining there every day who won't know who this Andrew is whom Jill is talking about.
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie on Sat 27 May 2017, 5:06 pm

Exactly, and as it's on Twitter it nothing to do with that forum either.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon 05 Jun 2017, 12:44 pm

Châtelaine wrote:Apart from some Thursday evenings ...?
Sorry, Andrew: no offense ;-)

I see Andrew has returned from his hols and is busy tweeting this morning.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Mon 05 Jun 2017, 1:12 pm

Yes I've returned. Had a great time and feel nice and refreshed.

And yes, I've chipped in with a few tweets on there this morning. And probably carry on this aft at some point as well sticking the odd tweet up. Not been trolled by Jill Havern as yet which is a surprise.

Hope everyone on here is well.

Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Mon 05 Jun 2017, 1:22 pm

Glad you had a nice holiday Andrew, and a good time...nice to see you back   Smile

I must however say this, I do not condone or agree with some of your tweets, in my opinion it gives those that want to debate and discuss a bad name.  I know you are asking questions mostly, but some tweets are accusatory and not nice at all, I would say almost harrassing in a way and in fact I didn't think you would lower yourself to get into that sort of thing.  Calling KM cadaver Kate etc. as an example.  I feel there is no need for such language and not doing us any good.  It is of course up to you what you put on twitter, and not for me to tell you what to do.

I know twitter is a different medium but still, isn't it just easier tweeting links to the files etc. or interesting blogs or discussions on forums?  I personally think having a good sensible debate on a forum is far better.

Sorry for the rant, I know you get frustrated but like you I am honest and had to have my say Smile

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Mon 05 Jun 2017, 1:26 pm

I have to say Andrew that I find the tone of some of the things you say a problem and I can well understand if people like Clarence Mitchell or Jim Gamble block you.
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Mon 05 Jun 2017, 2:57 pm

I appreciate and take on board what you are both saying, however I'm not on Twitter to play nice and make friends. I'm on there to basically ask some uncomfortable questions and to try and help expose this charade. And to put a few of those pathetic shills in their place whilst I'm at it.

I despise Kate McCann so I can't make any apologies for calling her 'Cadaver Kate' on Twitter. I'm not sure why that would be classed as harassing. She reeked of the stuff.

I can guarantee that Mitchell and Gamble will at some point block me. Again I'm not on there to strike up a conversation and be civil with the likes of them. I want to ask awkward questions, to expose them, shame them and call them out.

I've discussed this case inside out and upside down and I'm not sure what I can really add to the debate anymore. Twitter is a different kettle of fish where I can spout off and have a rant. And you all know how much I like a rant now and again.

Nobody really knows that 'Fred' is me. Apart from Jill saying it on twitter and I'm not sure if anyone actually takes any notice of her anymore on there anyway. Others who saw it would've probably forgotten by now.

I don't want to do any harm of damage to this forum and as I said before I won't make any reference to it. I've not really got the time moving forward to chat away on here but I'll certainly be having a read now and again and no doubt joining in with the odd discussion.

All of us here wants the truth to be exposed and justice to prevail for Madeleine. I suppose twitter just gives me that opportunity to have a say as and when I feel like it and to still be slightly involved in a small way.

Hope you understand.

Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell on Mon 05 Jun 2017, 3:00 pm

Hey Andrew sunny Don't to Twitter myself (as I've mentioned many times Cool ) so I've no idea what goes on there.
Glad you are back from hols. but sure Candyfloss is giving good advice on behaviour and getting people onside with tweets.
Always feel the best way to influence others is with clear facts, not by attacking their beliefs. People can be very narrow minded because they are ill informed - imoo. You take care. x

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Mon 05 Jun 2017, 3:23 pm

Just out of interest.....

I've made 14 tweets today as you can see here:

https://twitter.com/fredthefish10/with_replies

Which of those would you say I need to tone down or the ones that are classed as harassing or the ones that give us a bad name?

@bluebell - you're a star flower
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Mon 05 Jun 2017, 4:08 pm

Andrew I've explained my feelings, I hate people using derogatory terms to describe someone. Sometimes nasty sometimes childish, and in my book no need for it. I am of course a lot older than you so been brought up in a different way, without all this social media stuff and how people act these days. Plus sending some messages out of the blue asking what there agenda is is absolutely pointless - do you really expect an answer or them to tell you what you want to hear? All that happens is that they block you and you get on the long list of McCann haters.

What is wrong with discussing, we have been here 10 years and yes, we are all getting rather cheesed off with it all. But there must be a point, the media won't let us forget, and do we really want to forget poor Madeleine?

As I said twitter to me should be about picking up latest news from there, which I often do, being directed to good stories and blogs and maybe discussing and giving your opinion, and retweeting other good comments and news stories.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? on Mon 05 Jun 2017, 4:16 pm

Hey Andrew - glad you're back! Speaking from my own experience, when I started to look into this case, the first people I read were Textusa and Christobell and they impressed me with their thoughtful, detailed analysis. If the first impression I had was TB ranting or a Twitter spat, it would have put me right  off. I don't think Twitter is the best medium for getting the facts out there and if it is too combative, I think it just backfires and confirms the stereotype that we're all swivel-eyed loons. I actually think that's what TB and gang are up to. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Mon 05 Jun 2017, 4:20 pm

Hmm, this is exactly what I mean, I don't know what you tweeted Andrew but this response from a pro McCann is what I am getting at. Both sides firmly entrenched in their beliefs and all that happens is it gets nasty and resorts to foul language and name calling. People looking at the hashtag with those sort of comments will be put right off.

Jasmine‏ @alfibab3

Replying to @fredthefish10

You don't know if MB #McCann is dead or alive so don't pretend you do troll. You make me spew people like U. F Off my T L.

candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top