MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBC stars` salaries

3 posters

Go down

BBC stars` salaries Empty BBC stars` salaries

Post  Mimi Wed 19 Jul 2017, 6:36 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40653861

What do you all think about some of these `stars` who just talk inane rubbish being paid over 2 million quid a year when a staff nurse only earns about £23,000 and is responsible for people living or dying.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

BBC stars` salaries Empty Re: BBC stars` salaries

Post  Bampots Wed 19 Jul 2017, 6:56 pm

I suppose it depends on what the programme brings back in revenue? Top Gear was massive and sold all over the world ,all in all 1.7 billion worth of british programmes transmitted in nearly every country in the world. I had a look online and things like Doctor Who,Call the midwife,loads of factual/nature programmes....so is it all worth it? Should we be paying the likes of Chris Evans the staggerinng amount he gets.... dunno ....like to think we could pay less to him. But i think Andrew Neil is value for money!!

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 19 Jul 2017, 7:00 pm

Mimi wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40653861

What do you all think about some of these `stars` who just talk inane rubbish being paid over 2 million quid a year when a staff nurse only earns about £23,000 and is responsible for people living or dying.

Yep, and coppers and fireman risking their lives for us every day. It is absolutely sickening the silly money these people get. I say get the certainly don't 'earn' it!! Chris Evans 2.5 million, what madness is this. More to the point they are using our money to pay them. Grrrr.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum