MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy missing in that den of iniquity, Praia da Luz

+3
Heisenburg
Freedom
chilli
7 posters

Go down

Boy missing in that den of iniquity, Praia da Luz Empty British boy missing in Luz

Post  chilli Thu 27 Jul 2017, 3:24 pm

Reported by the Mail, Sun & Express in the last few minutes.

Sorry can't do the links.

Hmmm is this true or the red tops scaremongering?
chilli
chilli

Back to top Go down

Boy missing in that den of iniquity, Praia da Luz Empty Re: Boy missing in that den of iniquity, Praia da Luz

Post  Freedom Thu 27 Jul 2017, 3:31 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Boy missing in that den of iniquity, Praia da Luz Empty Re: Boy missing in that den of iniquity, Praia da Luz

Post  Heisenburg Thu 27 Jul 2017, 6:24 pm

Was he not dressed as a holidaymaker then.

It is not known if the missing boy is an expat or a holidaymaker.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Fri 28 Jul 2017, 9:59 am

No parallels here then.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4113168/british-boy-missing-on-praia-de-luz-madeleine-mccann/

Parents of British boy, 7, who vanished in Praia da Luz where Madeleine McCann disappeared could face child abandonment charges after ‘losing sight of youngster’

Strange thing about this,Textusa posted this.

Textusa wrote:Would like to inform readers that today, in the Algarve, at around 19:30, I approached 4 GNR officers (2 on bikes and 2 on foot) and asked them question about jurisdictions between the various authorities in reference with this case which I had, and will talk about them when I have to time to write about this.

None of them knew about the missing boy in Luz. Repeat, at 19:30 today 4 GNR officers on duty by the beach did not know anything about any missing British boy.

In fact they appeared to be quite surprised when I told them that a British boy had gone missing in Praia da Luz earlier today.

All were very polite and answered fully all my questions.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Fri 28 Jul 2017, 10:12 am

She doesn't say where in the Algarve. Would British plod in Skegness be aware of a child missing in Great Yarmouth? Possibly, possibly not.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 28 Jul 2017, 12:39 pm

It sounds to me from this bit that she was at Luz.

"None of them knew about the missing boy in Luz. Repeat, at 19:30 today 4 GNR officers on duty by the beach did not know anything about any missing British boy".
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Boy missing in that den of iniquity, Praia da Luz Empty Boy missing in that den of iniquity, Praia da Luz

Post  Bampots Fri 28 Jul 2017, 1:35 pm

unreorganised wrote:She doesn't say where in the Algarve. Would British plod in Skegness be aware of a child missing in Great Yarmouth? Possibly, possibly not.

Textusa28 Jul 2017, 10:01:00
Please note I did not say the GNR was not aware.

What I said is that 4 GNR officers on duty by the beach area where I'm staying did not know.

This says that no alarm was sent by the GNR to all of its structure. It's perfectly natural for GNR in Sagres not to be aware of minor occurrences dealt with the GNR of Albufeira, for example.

Making the point that for the GNR at least, it was a minor occurrence in Luz
Agree Re ...thats what she says!

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 30 Jul 2017, 6:58 pm

I think that this non-story has the capability to sprout wings and fly so I've given it its own topic.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4130986/good-samaritans-who-found-missing-brit-boy-in-maddie-mccann-resort-says-he-found-lad-7-crying-and-desperate/
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sun 30 Jul 2017, 8:28 pm

So you can possibly face charges for losing sight of your child but not for abandoning a 3 year old and a couple of 2 year olds for several nights while you pop out for a meal. Laughable!

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 30 Jul 2017, 10:04 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  mumof6 Mon 31 Jul 2017, 12:03 pm

I am wondering why a 7 year old did not know his holiday address, or did not have something on him with it written on.

It rather proves that the Luz police did nothing wrong with their initial reaction to the Madeleine "abduction". I would have thought they would have sent some of their least experienced people, expecting to find the child in another apartment, being fed by well meaning adults who had not thought to contact the police instantly.

It was the actions of Kate and Gerry that alerted them to the need for forensics.
mumof6
mumof6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down