'WE'D WELCOME MADDIE BACK TO CLASS' - Madeleine McCann’s old school still holds a place open for her

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'WE'D WELCOME MADDIE BACK TO CLASS' - Madeleine McCann’s old school still holds a place open for her

Post  candyfloss on Sat 26 Aug 2017, 6:05 pm

Tracy Kandohla at it again............ Rolling Eyes

'WE'D WELCOME MADDIE BACK TO CLASS'

Madeleine McCann’s old school still holds a place open for her – and missing tot would be due to start her GCSEs this week

The family's vicar said the teens Maddie would be friends with are all praying for her to 'come home soon'

THE school where Madeleine McCann should this week be embarking on a crucial new stage of her education still holds a place for her and one day hopes to welcome her.
Maddie, described by mum Kate as “an incredibly bright little girl” when she vanished as a three-year-old, would be aged 14 and starting her GCSEs.

________

More on link if you want to read it!
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4328242/madeleine-mccann-old-school-holds-place-for-her/

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: 'WE'D WELCOME MADDIE BACK TO CLASS' - Madeleine McCann’s old school still holds a place open for her

Post  candyfloss on Sat 26 Aug 2017, 6:06 pm

Comments are open again.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: 'WE'D WELCOME MADDIE BACK TO CLASS' - Madeleine McCann’s old school still holds a place open for her

Post  Poe on Sat 26 Aug 2017, 6:46 pm

The McCanns are so concerned about online threats that they've allowed the name of the school the twins attend to be published in The Sun.

Words fail me.

Rolling Eyes

Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  purple ronnie on Sat 26 Aug 2017, 7:27 pm

That's what I thought poe.

Hard to believe the twins are 12 already.

It's a bit dodgy, although Stephen Birch already knows which school they go to as he was threatening to tell the headmistress that Maddy is located under Murat's driveway.
purple ronnie

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Sat 26 Aug 2017, 9:11 pm

Okay, I know this is Tracey Kandohla who has taken over from Antonella Lazzeri with mind-bogglingly silly stories, but how can a school which Madeleine never attended be described as her "old school" and how can she be welcomed back when she was never there.

This is just an updated regurgitation of the story about the primary school where she was due to start in September 2007 - a place was being held for her there too.
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine on Sat 26 Aug 2017, 9:49 pm

Disgusting journalism. I have no words ...
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut on Sat 26 Aug 2017, 10:32 pm

Freedom wrote:Okay, I know this is Tracey Kandohla who has taken over from Antonella Lazzeri with mind-bogglingly silly stories, but how can a school which Madeleine never attended be described as her "old school" and how can she be welcomed back when she was never there.

This is just an updated regurgitation of the story about the primary school where she was due to start in September 2007 - a place was being held for her there too.

The only way I can make it make any sense at all is that it is the "gagged" media's way of keeping the story front and centre. Sort of kill the M's (and the government suppressors?) with kindness if you will just to keep the pressure on until the lid gets blown off.

Too optimistic?

TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect on Sun 27 Aug 2017, 7:23 am

Maybe it's just me but surely if M had been abducted ( cough) then she would probably either have received no education, or some education in a foreign language. She would be traumatised beyond belief if she were found and returned home so in whose universe would she be capable of taking her place at school and sitting her GCSEs?
Just another blatant attempt to tug on the heart strings and a further opportunity to get her name in the papers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Sun 27 Aug 2017, 9:23 am

It really is an insult to the intelligence, even for Sun readers.

I'm trying to think of cases where kidnap victims have been found and returned to their birth families. Let's exclude those like Steven Stayner and, more recently Shawn Hornbeck and Jaycee Dugard, who were older when taken and had some memories of their origins.

If there are any where a child was taken as a baby or as a young child and was away for 10 years or more, it will be interesting to know if they had a Kandohla-type happy reunion. I rather doubt it.
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Mon 04 Sep 2017, 9:57 am

It's not an insult to BB1's intelligence though.

This is her comment on the story.

"For all the noise made by the obsessive hater bores, it's worth remembering that most people are kind, not cruel".

It's the first time in a while I've plucked up courage to look at JATYK2.

Pedro Silva (bless him) is still posting repeated requests to light candles.

http://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t5396p575-candles-site#187934
Freedom

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top