Netflix documentary: The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Netflix documentary: The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann  - Page 7 Empty Re: Netflix documentary: The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Post  Freedom on Sat 30 Mar 2019, 9:17 am

I have referred to Summers and Swan as the dynamic duo before without realising the appropriateness of Swan's first name!

I actually think that their comment about the Irish football team is more believable than their theories on the case itself - that of course isn't saying much.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Netflix documentary: The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann  - Page 7 Empty Evidence that Madeleine is still alive?

Post  poster on Sat 13 Apr 2019, 3:38 pm

An interesting read. I like this sentence: Madeleine still being alive is based on less evidence than that she isn’t.

https://crimerocket.com/2019/03/14/netflix-documentary-claims-3-year-old-madeleine-mccann-was-abducted-by-sex-traffickers-pedophiles/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Netflix documentary: The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann  - Page 7 Empty Re: Netflix documentary: The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Post  unreorganised on Mon 22 Apr 2019, 11:17 am

Do we have anything on Eve "my son is Richard" Branson here?

Tying together a couple of threads from the series, it seems that the Eve Branson Foundation is aimed at improving the lives of the Berber peoples of the High Atlas mountains of Morocco, coincidentally where "Maddie" was spotted, leading Brian and Patrick Kennedy on a frantic wild goose chase. She is also on the board of directors of the International Centre for Missing and Exploited Children (ICMEC) whose former president Ernie Allen spoke extensively throughout the series.

unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum