MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Netflix documentary: The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann

+18
poster
Antonia
candyfloss
espeland
niklasericson
dogs don't lie
Freedom
Heisenburg
chrissie
froggy
Crackfox
Poe
Bampots
Lee T G
wjk
AndyB
Mo
Mimi
22 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Netflix documentary: The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann  - Page 7 Empty Re: Netflix documentary: The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Post  Freedom Sat 30 Mar 2019, 9:17 am

I have referred to Summers and Swan as the dynamic duo before without realising the appropriateness of Swan's first name!

I actually think that their comment about the Irish football team is more believable than their theories on the case itself - that of course isn't saying much.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Netflix documentary: The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann  - Page 7 Empty Evidence that Madeleine is still alive?

Post  poster Sat 13 Apr 2019, 3:38 pm

An interesting read. I like this sentence: Madeleine still being alive is based on less evidence than that she isn’t.

https://crimerocket.com/2019/03/14/netflix-documentary-claims-3-year-old-madeleine-mccann-was-abducted-by-sex-traffickers-pedophiles/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Netflix documentary: The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann  - Page 7 Empty Re: Netflix documentary: The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Post  unreorganised Mon 22 Apr 2019, 11:17 am

Do we have anything on Eve "my son is Richard" Branson here?

Tying together a couple of threads from the series, it seems that the Eve Branson Foundation is aimed at improving the lives of the Berber peoples of the High Atlas mountains of Morocco, coincidentally where "Maddie" was spotted, leading Brian and Patrick Kennedy on a frantic wild goose chase. She is also on the board of directors of the International Centre for Missing and Exploited Children (ICMEC) whose former president Ernie Allen spoke extensively throughout the series.

unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 24 Apr 2020, 1:59 am

Freedom wrote:Oh yes, nothing is ever going to stop the "search" being funded!

I wonder if we will ever know why this case received such unusual treatment from Day One.
So weird they continue it and make sure the public know. Probably when/if I get very old the real truth comes out. I keep seeing the doc from last year pop up on Netflix but dare not click play! lol! I assume it doesn't add much for us that have followed the case closely from the beginning?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 24 Apr 2020, 7:15 am

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 24 Apr 2020, 3:41 pm

Thanks for Pat's link. Saved me a lot of time right there. Not touching that with a 10ft barge pole. lol!

Tiger King, Don't f with Cats and Making a Murderer where crazy enough during lockdown....
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Sun 03 May 2020, 4:02 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote: I keep seeing the doc from last year pop up on Netflix but dare not click play! lol! I assume it doesn't add much for us that have followed the case closely from the beginning?

Jayne Jensen perjured herself and Jez Wilkins in the first episode but, as with everything about this case, seemingly without any consequence.

This and the 3 previous posts transferred from the Corona virus topic.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Meteor Wed 03 Jun 2020, 9:37 pm

unreorganised wrote:
Antonia wrote:

Just listened to it.  It starts at 53 min in, and lasts for 20 minutes. It is truly awful and they have reprinted their book.

Just a reprise of the series then, basically.

This seems to be an attempt to relaunch the disastrous "dossier" campaign of a few years back, which surprisingly didn't rate a mention in the Netflix effort. The lack of objectivity of Summers, Swann and Gamble is off the scale.

As for the Irish football team, do me a favour. James McClean would have to learn to speak in sentences first.

What do you have against the way James McClean speaks? unnecessary, prejudiced comment.
Meteor
Meteor

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Wed 03 Jun 2020, 11:00 pm

Meteor wrote:

What do you have against the way James McClean speaks? unnecessary, prejudiced comment.

Fair enough. Although I have met James McClean. He's clearly not the brightest spanner in the toolbox, and from his behaviour on the pitch I'd say he's not the most considerate individual either. But I do apologise if I have offended anybody.

Bit of an odd time to raise it though.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 04 Jun 2020, 8:48 am

Interesting, everyone is saying this feels different.  Germans saying they think Madeleine was murdered and no longer alive.  This from Mark S..

Mark Saunokonoko

@saunokonoko

·

14 months ago, in April 2019, Goncalo Amaral told me British police were "preparing the end of the investigation, with a German paedophile who is in prison right now" and the prisoner "is probably going to be the scapegoat for the case." https://9news.com.au/world/madeleine-mccann-german-paedophile-took-maddie-uk-police-amaral-claim-podcast/cc225ca6-7123-4182-985c-89888224bd09
#McCann

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 04 Jun 2020, 9:24 am

Nine News Melbourne

@9NewsMelb
· 1h
British police investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann have identified a new prime suspect. @saunokonoko @Ninecomau #9News Exclusive story: http://9Soci.al/qaVA30qMtps

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7