McCanns refuse to take part in Netflix new documentary in 8 parts

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: McCanns refuse to take part in Netflix new documentary in 8 parts

Post  candyfloss on Wed 11 Apr 2018, 11:58 am

All you need to know and a no news story Rolling Eyes ..

Madeleine McCann on Netflix: How to watch the Madeleine McCann documentary online

MADELEINE MCCANN is to be the subject of a true crime documentary on Netflix later this year. Here’s how to watch it online.

By Emma Nolan

PUBLISHED: 14:54, Tue, Apr 10, 2018 | UPDATED: 15:04, Tue, Apr 10, 2018

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/944064/Madeleine-McCann-Netflix-documentary-watch-online-stream-true-crime-release-date

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Mon 10 Sep 2018, 3:08 pm

Jim Gamble apparently taken part in this documentary.  Interesting.

Andy Fish‏ @AndyFish19

According to the end of this article then it's Jim Gamble that's been working on the #McCann #Netflix doc which is finished & out later this year?!

It'll obviously be a load of crap then!

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Mon 10 Sep 2018, 4:14 pm

TB seems to think it is certain……….. not a certainty or a fact at all TB.  I'll remain deluded then  Smile Rolling Eyes

Anthony Bennett‏ @zampos · 1h1 hour ago  
It's certain that the final script, every word, of the #Netflix Madeleine film starring #JimGamble (just like the #BBC #Crimewatch farce in 2013) will have been approved in advance by the #MetPolice & the #McCann Team. Whoever thinks otherwise is deluded:

candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Mon 10 Sep 2018, 4:17 pm

It is hard to be optimistic though about anything involving Jim Gamble!
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Mon 10 Sep 2018, 4:20 pm

Freedom wrote:It is hard to be optimistic though about anything involving Jim Gamble!

He has said interesting things in the past, and unlike some I do not say things are certain when they haven't even happened! Or judge things before they have been shown...

candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Mon 10 Sep 2018, 4:29 pm

Oh no, I agree there, I'm not writing it off. 

Where there's life, there's hope!
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Mon 10 Sep 2018, 5:49 pm

This from the BBC.....

NI newspaper review: Madeleine McCann and GAA rosaries

[snipped from article]

The truth about what happened to Madeleine McCann will come out, Jim Gamble, an expert on online child protection, says.

"I believe it's a case where we'll find out what happened to Madeleine in my lifetime," he tells the Belfast Telegraph.

"I genuinely believe that. I will always harbour the hope that it's good news."

The Northern Ireland man is one of the UK's most experienced and outspoken experts on the safeguarding of children online.

He is currently working on a documentary series about the Madeleine McCann case.

In a wide-ranging interview, Gamble, originally from Bangor, also talks to the Telegraph about the death of his best friend, a Catholic, when he was just 19 years old and describes the "uncommon valour" he witnessed in his time as a police officer in the RUC.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-45469409

candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Mon 10 Sep 2018, 5:58 pm

A reminder here of what he said a while ago...……

[snipped from article]

“In the first instance the parents should be your Number One suspects. In most cases in the first few golden hours as you collect evidence you can then rule them in or out.

“And that was one of the huge flaws in this, that people didn't focus on clearing the ground beneath their feet in those chaotic first few hours that led into the haphazard first few weeks.

“When I carried out the scoping review there was no evidence that some of the critical information and the analysis of which could have led to intelligence and to leads had been followed up.”

[and further on snipped]

However, despite the failings Mr Gamble remains confident that Madeleine's case will be solved.

“Someone knows … I genuinely believe in my lifetime we will find out what happened. Relationships, loyalties change, and at some stage some person will come forward.”

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/11068928/Secret-Madeleine-McCann-report-finds-competing-British-forces-hampered-inquiry.html

candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2