Madeleine McCann’s parents will ‘fight to the bitter end’ to silence ex-cop Goncalo Amaral who accused them in daughter’s disappearance

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine McCann’s parents will ‘fight to the bitter end’ to silence ex-cop Goncalo Amaral who accused them in daughter’s disappearance

Post  Mo on Sun 10 Sep 2017, 10:37 pm

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4433711/madeleine-mccann-latest-parents-fight-silence-cop-goncalo-amaral-disappearance/
Mo

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann’s parents will ‘fight to the bitter end’ to silence ex-cop Goncalo Amaral who accused them in daughter’s disappearance

Post  Antonia on Sun 10 Sep 2017, 10:55 pm

Another 'exclusive' from Tracey K.....
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann’s parents will ‘fight to the bitter end’ to silence ex-cop Goncalo Amaral who accused them in daughter’s disappearance

Post  Freedom on Mon 11 Sep 2017, 2:34 am

The expression "money for old rope" must have been created with the likes of Tracey K in mind.

To think that she gets paid for writing nonsense like this.......

No, GA is not spreading malicious lies, it's his professional opinion and that of his former police colleagues, based on the evidence of what was there.
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster on Mon 11 Sep 2017, 10:12 pm

Freedom wrote:The expression "money for old rope" must have been created with the likes of Tracey K in mind.

To think that she gets paid for writing nonsense like this.......

No, GA is not spreading malicious lies, it's his professional opinion and that of his former police colleagues, based on the evidence of what was there.

Agreed. Just shows what the MSM are up to though.....

I've said it before and I will say it again - I worked for a Murdoch organisation ages ago...ghastly place and there would literally be journalists sitting there tapping on their keyboards chanting: "Crap, crap, crap, crap....". They knew that most of what they wrote was rubbish and they didn't care. They thought it was funny.

And I guess if the sheeple general population believe what is written then more fool them. But does anyone believe what the McCanns and their friends have said? Apart from a few friends and family and a few press shrills?
poster

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top