MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Madeleine McCann Facebook page and website news

+25
AndyB
Admin
chrissie
dannii
Dee Coy
froggy
Bampots
Mimi
mumof6
niklasericson
What's_up_doc?
Poe
candyfloss
Helenmeg
Heisenburg
unreorganised
saloongirl
dogs don't lie
chirpyinsect
bluebell
Antonia
Châtelaine
hesla
Freedom
Andrew
29 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Official Madeleine McCann Facebook page and website news - Page 8 Empty Re: Official Madeleine McCann Facebook page and website news

Post  TheTruthWillOut Mon 14 May 2018, 10:39 am

Freedom wrote:It's back now.

http://findmadeleine.com/home.html

Yes, I've been unable to sleep, worrying about what had happened to it - no, not really!

I can just picture Kate scrambling back home after being away for the weekend to fix this at 03:00 in the morning as she alone runs the site.

Edit: I agree with Textusa reasoning about the credit card excuse. You pay in advance for hosting and there were a few days minimum before the current plan ended so they can't switch it off when it is payed for....
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Official Madeleine McCann Facebook page and website news - Page 8 Empty Re: Official Madeleine McCann Facebook page and website news

Post  candyfloss Mon 14 May 2018, 10:50 am

TheTruthWillOut wrote:

Yes, I've been unable to sleep, worrying about what had happened to it - no, not really!

I can just picture Kate scrambling back home after being away for the weekend to fix this at 03:00 in the morning as she alone runs the site.

Edit: I agree with Textusa reasoning about the credit card excuse. You pay in advance for hosting and there were a few days minimum before the current plan ended so they can't switch it off when it is payed for....

Credit card expired Question   strange one that, surely they would also give you some warnings....

Official Madeleine McCann Facebook page and website news - Page 8 DdJQO-vXkAAHHi7

scratchconfused

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 14 May 2018, 10:58 am

I would have thought so too. 

Does anyone here have a website and might know if this is standard procedure?
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 14 May 2018, 2:34 pm

Freedom wrote:I would have thought so too. 

Does anyone here have a website and might know if this is standard procedure?

I have a personal website and I get a notice about a month in advance via email warning me that my domain name will expire in a month's time unless I renew it, and I also get a notice about a month in advance that my website will expire in a month's time unless I renew it. In order to avoid any problems I have both my domain name and my website set to automatically renew every year. I've never had a situation arise where my credit card was going to expire but I imagine there would be an email well in advance about that as well.

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Mon 14 May 2018, 3:24 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:

Perhaps the intention was to let the website slide gently into oblivion but, since it was spotted, Kate's had to shell out for another 12 months.

Whatever the reason, I bet Kate was a bundle of sunshine and lollipops when she found out lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 23 Sep 2018, 10:32 am

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8