The Clintons & Obamagate

Go down

The Clintons & Obamagate

Post  Mimi on Wed 17 Jan 2018, 12:04 am

I`m posting this under Crimes because it appears the Clintons are going to be seen as the biggest crime lords of the century.  Their crimes and corruptions are now eventually coming to light and they wouldn`t have if Hillary had won the presidency.

The Clinton Foundation and their Pay To Play crimes are, at last, being investigated again - it was stopped by the democrats a few years ago.   It is going to be interesting that the Clinton Foundation was not registered as a charity and therefore all the rich donors from all over the world won`t be able to claim tax deductions.  They all donated in the knowledge that she would become President !

Hillary Clinton will also be investigated again for the EMail scandal that she got away with under Obama. The more you hear, the more you realise how serious it was and all the corrupt people who have covered it up, even the heads of the FBI.

There are many other scandals which are slowly coming to light - one being that it was her and Bill that were colluding with the Russians in a big way and not the Trump team. The FBI have been corruptly involved in that as well.  There`s also the `Clinton body count` - the dozens of people who had died suspiciously, people who were about to testify against them.

This is all so interesting and a far bigger crime than Watergate. There is so much, I have got quite interested in all these goings-on recently.

I disagree with Trump on many things but you can see what he meant by draining the swamp.

There`s lots of people reporting on it now because the MSM are not. One I respect is Dick Morris, who is very knowledgeable, experienced and worked for Bill Clinton for 20 years then Fox News for 15 years - a very clever man.


_________________
The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear.
Jiddu Krishnamurti

avatar
Mimi

Posts : 3524
Join date : 2014-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clintons & Obamagate

Post  Freedom on Wed 17 Jan 2018, 11:22 am

Interesting, thank you, Mimi.

What's with the purple jumper, red shirt and pink chair though; is he colour blind?!

It does seem that, however dreadful that Donald Trump is or could be as president, Hillary Clinton would have been a lot worse.
avatar
Freedom
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 16308
Join date : 2014-08-17
Age : 103
Location : The nearest darkened room

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clintons & Obamagate

Post  Mimi on Wed 17 Jan 2018, 1:06 pm

Freedom wrote:Interesting, thank you, Mimi.

What's with the purple jumper, red shirt and pink chair though; is he colour blind?!

It does seem that, however dreadful that Donald Trump is or could be as president, Hillary Clinton would have been a lot worse.

lol!

Dick Morris is known for his colourful shirts and jumpers ...... and the pink chair ! I thought he was gay when I first started watching him but he is married to Eileen and they have written books together. I don`t think he is colour blind and I`m sure his wife would have something to say about his jumpers if he was.

He was Bill Clinton`s adviser for 20 years, so he has witnessed Hillary in action and has nothing but contempt for her.

_________________
The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear.
Jiddu Krishnamurti

avatar
Mimi

Posts : 3524
Join date : 2014-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clintons & Obamagate

Post  candyfloss on Wed 17 Jan 2018, 1:50 pm

If this man worked for the Clintons for 20 years, and advised, then he knows all the murky stuff then, and as you said Mimi he despises them.  But really, if he knew and was willing to take payment for 20 years and kept quiet then he is as bad, surely?

_________________
  
   

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
avatar
candyfloss
Admin

Posts : 12100
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 66

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clintons & Obamagate

Post  Mimi on Wed 17 Jan 2018, 3:07 pm

Good point Candy. But he didn`t think there was anything bad going on back then Candyfloss.  The only thing I do think is that Dick Morris had more power over Clinton (he wrote all his speeches) than Hillary so there must have been friction between him and Hillary.  I`ve never heard him run down Bill Clinton - he remained impartial and was just a poliitical adviser and remained above Bill`s weaknesses with women because that was nothing to do with him.  Dick had left well before the Clinton Foundation was set up.  He did row and argue with Bill a lot.  He talks about, in this video, how the Clintons changed over the years, especially Hillary - he could see characteristics in her that grew into how her and Bill have both ended up today.

I am aware that he must be biased against Hillary but it`s his knowledge of history and his political experience that makes him interesting.  He also explains all the political goings-on in easy to understand ways and remains impartial citing the positives and negatives of all the leading politicians.

_________________
The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear.
Jiddu Krishnamurti

avatar
Mimi

Posts : 3524
Join date : 2014-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clintons & Obamagate

Post  Châtelaine on Wed 17 Jan 2018, 3:45 pm

You remind me of jokes at the time when Bill Clinton was sworn in ...
E.g.: Do you know why Hilary always wears a scarf around her neck? That's so you don't see her voice-box moving, while he's talking Smile
avatar
Châtelaine

Posts : 2497
Join date : 2014-08-27
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clintons & Obamagate

Post  Mimi on Wed 17 Jan 2018, 7:58 pm

This Hannity programme last night is really funny - showing all the left wing journalists in a tizwaz because they have been proved wrong over Trump suffering from Alzheimers.

They couldn`t bring him down with the fake Russia dossier so they started a campaign that he was ill and should be impeached. Trump has now `trumped` them by having a medical and they are so disappointed that he is very well thank you.

CNN is one of the worst - and wouldn`t you know it - the BBC copy all their hate propaganda about Trump from them. Jon Sopel is hateful about Trump.

I`m not posting this because I`m a Trump supporter - in fact I condemn what he`s done with the Paris Agreement, what he did in bombing Syria for no reason and the way he`s in league with Netanyahou - even though the UN has condemned what Israel is doing to the Palestinians and obviously the recent announcement that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel - honestly, who is he to announce that?

We never get to hear, in any News Media apart from Fox, just how well the USA is now doing economically under Trump`s influence.

This episode covers most of it.


_________________
The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear.
Jiddu Krishnamurti

avatar
Mimi

Posts : 3524
Join date : 2014-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clintons & Obamagate

Post  Rob Royston on Wed 17 Jan 2018, 11:35 pm

Now that Trump has proved he's healthy and sane,maybe it's time that some of his detractors were getting their conditions checked.

Rob Royston

Posts : 89
Join date : 2014-10-06

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clintons & Obamagate

Post  Mimi on Thu 18 Jan 2018, 12:18 pm

Funny I thought .... funny ! Where did Hannity`s Youtube video go? It`s still on You tube, so what are Forumotion up to?

I won`t replace it just for them to remove it again, so I`ll just post the link, because it is so funny.


https://youtu.be/di9rHEQCGZ0

_________________
The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear.
Jiddu Krishnamurti

avatar
Mimi

Posts : 3524
Join date : 2014-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clintons & Obamagate

Post  Mimi on Thu 18 Jan 2018, 12:23 pm

Rob Royston wrote:Now that Trump has proved he's healthy and sane,maybe it's time that some of his detractors were getting their conditions checked.

Have you seen the MSM (that are bribed by the Clintons) are going bananas and discussing in depth why Trump has two scoops of icecream and the rest. They are determined he should be ill - yet so obvious that they never discussed Hillary`s REAL health issues in such depth such as blood clot on the brain and heart arythmias. It`s so embarrassing how they are showing themselves up.

_________________
The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear.
Jiddu Krishnamurti

avatar
Mimi

Posts : 3524
Join date : 2014-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clintons & Obamagate

Post  Rob Royston on Fri 19 Jan 2018, 9:47 am

What frightens me is the number of people I know who are conflating two issues here. I can understand that many people dislike Trump, he does not exactly help himself at times, but they seem to not see the actions of the MSM and those trying to wrestle their way back into power as an issue. Do they not ask themselves why these people are all in a frenzy? Is this all to keep the lid on the Establishment's sins?

Rob Royston

Posts : 89
Join date : 2014-10-06

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clintons & Obamagate

Post  Rob Royston on Fri 19 Jan 2018, 11:25 am

Trending on Twitter, release the FISA memo. Is the swamp draining about to begin?

Rob Royston

Posts : 89
Join date : 2014-10-06

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clintons & Obamagate

Post  candyfloss on Fri 19 Jan 2018, 11:57 am

Couple of tweets...


LA Lady‏ @LALady28429045 · 2m2 minutes ago


Replying to @latimes

That is a hysterical yet delusional headline at the same time.

'SH*T IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN': Ex-Secret Service Agent Warns 'Devastating' #FISA Memo Set To 'Expose' #Obama






mano babu‏ @manobabu11 · 24m24 minutes ago

Replying to @Zac_Petkanas

Let the record show that all of @TheDemocrats voted to conceal from Congress the report on #FISA abuse by the Obama DOJ and FBI. History will not be kind

@AdamSchiffCA @TheLastRefuge2 @Imperator_Rex3

Full timeline of Obamagate here: http://tinyurl.com/timelineoftrea

#releasethereport







Wiki on FISA....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_Intelligence_Surveillance_Act








_________________
  
   

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
avatar
candyfloss
Admin

Posts : 12100
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 66

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clintons & Obamagate

Post  candyfloss on Fri 19 Jan 2018, 12:01 pm

Sean Hannity Widespread abuses of the Trump campaign - we have names........

Far bigger than Watergate..


_________________
  
   

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
avatar
candyfloss
Admin

Posts : 12100
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 66

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clintons & Obamagate

Post  Châtelaine on Fri 19 Jan 2018, 12:18 pm

I'm sorry, but I cannot [ever since they began] watch anything on FOX News. They should call themselves FAKE News, maybe with an addition of lapdog news ...
avatar
Châtelaine

Posts : 2497
Join date : 2014-08-27
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clintons & Obamagate

Post  Freedom on Fri 19 Jan 2018, 12:41 pm

avatar
Freedom
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 16308
Join date : 2014-08-17
Age : 103
Location : The nearest darkened room

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clintons & Obamagate

Post  chirpyinsect on Fri 19 Jan 2018, 12:55 pm


3 times I have opened your link and 3 times it has opened then closed me out. This happened on another website I was looking at on Google earlier on the same subject, yet all other subjects I Googled are fine.

_________________
Everything I write is my own opinion. Nothing stated as fact.
avatar
chirpyinsect

Posts : 4796
Join date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clintons & Obamagate

Post  Freedom on Fri 19 Jan 2018, 1:08 pm

There have been some weird things happening lately. I've e-mailed a friend some links and she can't open any of them but they're fine for me.
avatar
Freedom
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 16308
Join date : 2014-08-17
Age : 103
Location : The nearest darkened room

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clintons & Obamagate

Post  chirpyinsect on Fri 19 Jan 2018, 1:13 pm

Freedom wrote:There have been some weird things happening lately. I've e-mailed a friend some links and she can't open any of them but they're fine for me.

To test it I c&p'd your link into my browser instead of clicking the link. It worked for a bit longer this time but then threw me out. Anyone else care to try?

_________________
Everything I write is my own opinion. Nothing stated as fact.
avatar
chirpyinsect

Posts : 4796
Join date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clintons & Obamagate

Post  Rob Royston on Fri 19 Jan 2018, 1:35 pm

This alleged spying on Trump was done by the Brits for the NSA. Now, who cancelled a visit a few days ago?

Rob Royston

Posts : 89
Join date : 2014-10-06

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clintons & Obamagate

Post  Mimi on Fri 19 Jan 2018, 10:00 pm

Rob Royston wrote:This alleged spying on Trump was done by the Brits for the NSA. Now, who cancelled a visit a few days ago?
Agreed. MI6, GCHQ and the NSA are all in it together. They even have offices in each others buildings. They started in 2015 when Trump announced he was going to run for president and have been hatching plans ever since to ruin him. Emails between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page of the FBI have shown how they hated Trump and how they couldn`t take the risk that he would win and had to have a plan of action in case it happened.

_________________
The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear.
Jiddu Krishnamurti

avatar
Mimi

Posts : 3524
Join date : 2014-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clintons & Obamagate

Post  Mimi on Fri 19 Jan 2018, 10:05 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:

3 times I have opened your link and 3 times it has opened then closed me out. This happened on another website I was looking at on Google earlier on the same subject, yet all other subjects I Googled are fine.

It`s ok for me.

There`s one on Breitbart.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/18/worse-than-watergate-shocking-house-intel-memo-allegedly-reveals-fisa-abuse-by-senior-doj-and-fbi-officials/

_________________
The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear.
Jiddu Krishnamurti

avatar
Mimi

Posts : 3524
Join date : 2014-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clintons & Obamagate

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum