MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The McCanns: What the Hell is Going on? - Dr Vernon Coleman

Go down

The McCanns: What the Hell is Going on?  - Dr Vernon Coleman Empty The McCanns: What the Hell is Going on? - Dr Vernon Coleman

Post  candyfloss Wed 28 Mar 2018, 10:18 am

The McCanns: What the Hell is Going on?

Dr Vernon Coleman MB ChB DSc FRSA

Can I really be the only person who is wondering why the Home Office has given the Metropolitan Police yet more taxpayers’ money to investigate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann?

The disappearance of any child is a tragedy. That’s a given.

But what the hell is going on here?

The police have so far been given over £12 million of taxpayers’ hard-earned money and what have they got to show for it?

That isn’t a rhetorical question.

It’s a real question.

What exactly have they done with our money? What have their achieved? Why do they think they can usefully spend yet more of our money?

The Government officially values a life in the UK as being worth £1.83 million. That’s how much our leaders reckon it is worth spending to save a life – with new drugs, road safety improvements or whatever.

So why are we able to spend endless bucket loads of money on a search for one child which does not appear to be going anywhere?

And why haven’t the parents of all the other missing children all been given their own special police department and millions of pounds worth of public money?

Countless thousands of other children are missing. The official figures suggest that well over 100,000 British children go missing every year.

So, why hasn’t £12 million been spent on looking for every missing child? Why doesn’t every missing child merit a special police investigation?

That is a rhetorical question. And it’s easy to answer.

The fact is that we could not possibly spend £12 million searching for every missing child unless we stopped spending money on the NHS, benefits, pensions, education, defence, roads and everything else.

Work it out for yourself.

The official figures are 100,000 children missing each year. Multiply that by £12 million and you get 12 trillion. That’s £12 billion billion a year – every year. (It’s a lot of money My calculator couldn’t cope. I had to do the sum by hand.) That is considerably more than the UK’s entire Gross National Product.

If I were the parent of a child who had gone missing, I’d be spitting feathers at the fact that the McCanns seem to have had special treatment right from the start.

And how and why have so many senior politicians become involved in the McCann case?

Do you know how to get through to the Prime Minister’s office?

No, nor me.

If your child was missing would ringing the Prime Minister or the Chancellor of the Exchequer be one of your first priorities?

The McCanns seem to have managed to get hold of the Prime Minister, the Chancellor and the Pope.

What the hell is going on here?

Why weren’t the McCanns told to use all the public money in their Madeleine Fund for the search for Madeleine? Wasn’t that what the money was donated for?

Why have the McCanns got away with not answering the questions I listed in other articles on this website?

And am I the only person in Britain who doesn’t wonder if things might have been different if Madeleine’s parents had been, say, a pair of ordinary shop assistants without the ability to obtain access to senior politicians?

Am I alone in wondering if it could be remotely possible that a pair of ordinary citizens might perhaps at some point in the last 11 years have been cautioned, questioned, arrested and taken to court to answer some of the important questions which still remain unanswered?

Other relevant articles on www.vernoncoleman.com (all under the Miscellany button):
a) The McCanns: Too Many Questions and Too Few Answers
b) Would you hire the McCanns as babysitters
c) Are McCann’s parents guilty of neglect

Copyright Vernon Coleman 2018 

http://www.vernoncoleman.com/main.htm

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down