MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**IT'S HERE NOW**......"The McCanns and the police" - new documentary from Sonia Poulton

+7
unreorganised
TheTruthWillOut
Heisenburg
Bampots
Freedom
AndyB
candyfloss
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

**IT'S HERE NOW**......"The McCanns and the police" - new documentary from Sonia Poulton - Page 2 Empty Re: **IT'S HERE NOW**......"The McCanns and the police" - new documentary from Sonia Poulton

Post  unreorganised Fri 27 Apr 2018, 1:41 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Finally here!

I will watch that!
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

**IT'S HERE NOW**......"The McCanns and the police" - new documentary from Sonia Poulton - Page 2 Empty Re: **IT'S HERE NOW**......"The McCanns and the police" - new documentary from Sonia Poulton

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 27 Apr 2018, 1:49 pm

Finished watching and while it is fine there is nothing new and clearly it is an edited version of Untold Stories with all Brenda references removed?

Just a curious aside for me was the use of Braunstone Police station as stock footage of the McCann's local Police! Enderby HQ is only 1.5 miles up the road. Maybe Sonia didn't dare to go there!
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  espeland Fri 27 Apr 2018, 2:19 pm

Finished watching and while it is fine there is nothing new and clearly it is an edited version of Untold Stories with all Brenda references removed?

It does rather look like an edited version of Untold Stories, but if it could be broadcast there would be a huge audience of people who are getting the information for the first time. Given the approaching anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance, it should be of interest IMHO to UK broadcasters.

espeland
espeland

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Fri 27 Apr 2018, 2:24 pm

espeland wrote:

It does rather look like an edited version of Untold Stories, but if it could be broadcast there would be a huge audience of people who are getting the information for the first time. Given the approaching anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance, it should be of interest IMHO to UK broadcasters.

Yeah, we're all old and cynical. I'll show it to a "civilian" and see what they think.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 27 Apr 2018, 2:28 pm

espeland wrote:

I'm pretty sure it is mostly the footage filmed for Untold Stories as the Luz footage and other indicators show. I do agree about this should be put on TV for the main reason it is now 11 years old and a whole new generation can/should be informed about the case.

I am only disappointed in so much as all the info I already know about so a long wait for no new revelations.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 27 Apr 2018, 4:12 pm

Tweet from Pat Brown Criminal Profiler......

PAT BROWN‏ @ProfilerPatB · 1h1 hour ago

Extraordinarily well done! Thank you, Sonia Poulton! #McCann

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 27 Apr 2018, 4:16 pm

Been up over 3 hours now and only just over 700 views. That is very disappointing. Hopefully the next 4 hours improve massively in the peak window.

I know from personal experience few remember the case and those that do have had enough of hearing about it. Crying or Very sad
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 27 Apr 2018, 5:03 pm

Many more views now and all I can say is

Well done Sonia Poulton - Excellent work and video.  If that is Part 1 then I look forward to more. **IT'S HERE NOW**......"The McCanns and the police" - new documentary from Sonia Poulton - Page 2 Th?id=OGC.2361581543af5cbfb95824b6e37fde2c&pid=1.7&rurl=http%3a%2f%2fwww.sherv.net%2fcm%2femoticons%2fhand-gestures%2fhand-clap-smiley-emoticon

**IT'S HERE NOW**......"The McCanns and the police" - new documentary from Sonia Poulton - Page 2 AJLlDp22oThWYlC9tPWDMHjvq9ecZdTxUlJ5jKoAmA=s88-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  espeland Fri 27 Apr 2018, 5:05 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Been up over 3 hours now and only just over 700 views. That is very disappointing. Hopefully the next 4 hours improve massively in the peak window.

I know from personal experience few remember the case and those that do have had enough of hearing about it. Crying or Very sad  

I subscribe to Sonia's YouTube channel and, so far, it hasn't appeared. So the 700 views are all from forums, Facebook and Twitter - the McCann 'experts'. If it was broadcast (with an appropriate introduction - eg 'some of the things that have been kept from you') the audience would be huge.
espeland
espeland

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 27 Apr 2018, 5:13 pm

I just checked, espeland and the video is on her channel and has been for all 4 hours?

I agree this would have a much bigger impact if broadcast on a main TV channel. But that just isn't going to happen as Sonia has said.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 27 Apr 2018, 5:37 pm

921 views now.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 27 Apr 2018, 5:47 pm

Just read over the way that this could be part 1 of 10 according to Jill? If true my advice to Sonia would be to re-encode the video to 25 or 30 FPS instead of part 1 one's 60 FPS as this will at least halve the upload size alone (took 17 hours apparently!) Maybe upgrade internet connection too if the upload speed is below 10 Mbps!
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  espeland Fri 27 Apr 2018, 6:06 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:I just checked, espeland and the video is on her channel and has been for all 4 hours?

I agree this would have a much bigger impact if broadcast on a main TV channel. But that just isn't going to happen as Sonia has said.

That's very odd - it's still not appeared for me. I've subscribed to 46 channels (they keep me busy every day!), I wonder if that's anything to do with it?

espeland
espeland

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 27 Apr 2018, 6:16 pm

Not sure what the issue is. This is the link of the channel that has the video on. It is the first video uploaded in 3 years from Sonia if I'm seeing it right?

https://www.youtube.com/user/NewsWithoutFilters/videos
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  espeland Fri 27 Apr 2018, 6:44 pm

Not sure what the issue is. This is the link of the channel that has the video on. It is the first video uploaded in 3 years from Sonia if I'm seeing it right?

https://www.youtube.com/user/NewsWithoutFilters/videos

That's very odd, my link is

https://www.youtube.com/user/soniapoulton/videos

espeland
espeland

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 27 Apr 2018, 7:07 pm

She appears to have two YouTube channels on the go!
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 27 Apr 2018, 7:33 pm

I see TB is up to his old tricks again under another name.....
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 27 Apr 2018, 8:17 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:I see TB is up to his old tricks again under another name.....

Eye can't think who you could mean scratch Smile

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 27 Apr 2018, 9:24 pm

candyfloss wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:I see TB is up to his old tricks again under another name.....

Eye can't think who you could mean scratch Smile

4truth! Wink

Bless him. He really can't help himself. I guess with Jill and others praising Sonia's efforts he feels he can't do his thing under his own name.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 27 Apr 2018, 10:22 pm

I've just posted an earlier post from him on the CMoMM topic. 

Struth, I did wonder how he was going to cope with Jill praising the documentary.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Fri 27 Apr 2018, 10:24 pm

Just watched it, I thought it was very good and can't wait for part 2. That part when JT mentions that KM was complaining about GM being away for a long time ... he seems to immediately panic and walks away from her to emphasize he was on the other side of the street! affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Fri 27 Apr 2018, 11:32 pm

Freedom wrote:I've just posted an earlier post from him on the CMoMM topic. 

Struth, I did wonder how he was going to cope with Jill praising the documentary.

Verdi Today at 22:42

Hats off Ms Poulton  a truly outstanding piece of work. Worthy of a BAFTA at least.

This documentary mightn't be the anticipated 'Untold Story' but it nonetheless surpasses all expectations. The presentation is professional, easy to watch and easy to understand, above all else 100% factual as regards content. Ms Poulton does not try to lead the viewer/listener into forming an opinion or theorizing, she just presents the hard facts for information.

Could have done with a little less of the 'Sonia' angle but I think I can forgive that, it is after all her baby so she's entitled to a little notoriety. Besides, the artistry makes the filming so much more atmospheric.

Nearly 2,500 views on YouTube already in only a few hours - can't be bad!

Thank you Ms Poulton - I look forward to Part

And Verdi affraid

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 28 Apr 2018, 9:44 am

I think that he may be extracting the urine.

I haven't yet watched the video - tonight's the night!

P.S. Tony is now posting in his own name.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 28 Apr 2018, 10:39 am

Sonia Poulton‏Verified account @SoniaPoulton · 20m20 minutes ago

Thank you for all the amazing comments, all have been noted. Please share far and wide, much appreciated. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1M_CulIDrQ
#McCann

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 29 Apr 2018, 11:14 am

Freedom wrote:Supposedly Jane didn't want to upset Kate by telling her of what she'd seen...........

That might work with not daring to upset K&G any more than they would otherwise be but not for going to ask and confirm if Jez had seen this man too. This could have provided back-up for Jane to then approach K&G with this revelation.

Of course the whole thing was BS but still.....
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next