MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oscar Pistorius - Guilty of culpable homicide ** UPDATE** Now guilty of Murder!

+21
Honeyblade
bluebell
PMR
Bampots
Guinea Pig
joyce1938
Mo
dogs don't lie
costello
chirpyinsect
Freedom
Carlymichelle
Mimi
Fiat500
Marky
Andrew
candyfloss
Justformaddiemccann
Châtelaine
wjk
Admin
25 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Oscar Pistorius -  Guilty of culpable homicide ** UPDATE** Now guilty of Murder! - Page 5 Empty Re: Oscar Pistorius - Guilty of culpable homicide ** UPDATE** Now guilty of Murder!

Post  dogs don't lie Mon 24 Aug 2015, 5:34 pm

Maybe an argument started during dinner and she decided to pack then.
I watched a video on the Mirror of her mum asking why did he not just let her go. Sad.

Back to top Go down

Oscar Pistorius -  Guilty of culpable homicide ** UPDATE** Now guilty of Murder! - Page 5 Empty Re: Oscar Pistorius - Guilty of culpable homicide ** UPDATE** Now guilty of Murder!

Post  Andrew Mon 24 Aug 2015, 6:01 pm

Where in the prosecution or defence, did it say that Reeva was bagged up and ready to leave Oscar.....

Have I missed a big chunk of this.... 

A big chunk, is what it reads.. 

Oscar getting dumped, Mrs ready to leave, then gets murdered....
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Mon 24 Aug 2015, 6:22 pm

Yesterday was the 1st time I'd heard of it too Andrew.
Never heard it mentioned during the trial at all.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 24 Aug 2015, 7:12 pm

dogs don't lie wrote:Yesterday was the 1st time I'd heard of it too Andrew.
Never heard it mentioned during the trial at all.
Like i say, must of missed some as really don't remember that.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Mon 24 Aug 2015, 7:52 pm

I watched the live trial and I don't remember it being mentioned that she was leaving him. I remember it being said that she had an overnight bag and soap bag. Her jeans were on the bedroom floor turned inside out. If she was waering skinny jeans then they would be taken off inside out. Gerry Nell argued with OP saying that him (OP) and Reeva had an argument and there were text messages to prove it.
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 24 Aug 2015, 8:43 pm

Bit like, things aren't mentioned.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 24 Aug 2015, 9:00 pm

Mo wrote:I watched the live trial and I don't remember it being mentioned that she was leaving him. I remember it being said that she had an overnight bag and soap bag.  Her jeans were on the bedroom floor turned inside out.  If she was waering skinny jeans then they would be taken off inside out.  Gerry Nell argued with OP saying that him (OP) and Reeva had an argument and there were text messages to prove it.

She'd changed from her jeans into shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt (which she was found dead in) as it was a hot evening, OP had left the bedroom patio doors open with the fans on on the balcony (although he said in Court he was scared of burglars and people being able to access the house with ladders as the burglar alarms had been taken off the outside wall as maintenance work was taking place - the ladders had been left on the ground outside the house.  He said he had asked the security people to remove the ladders which they hadn't, but he still seemed to find it safe to leave the patio doors open with the ladders on the ground).

As Reeva was wearing her shorts and a t-shirt she obviously hadn't been preparing to leave the house at that time otherwise she would have put her jeans back on I would have suspected.

OP's statements are about as convincing as the McCanns' and the Tapas 7.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Mon 24 Aug 2015, 9:27 pm

That's what I was meaning DFM she had already gone to bed. There must have been an argument that started in the bedroom and continued in the bathroom with Reeva behind the toilet door. Neighbours could here the shouting. He knew full well what he was doing all this Flight/Fright rubbish got on my nerves! I do hope justice is served. I have been so disappointed with one or two cases including Meridith Kercher and hope and prey the same doesn't happen with the McCann case.
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Mon 24 Aug 2015, 9:38 pm

And Casey Anthony ... !
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Mon 24 Aug 2015, 9:44 pm

Châtelaine wrote:And Casey Anthony ... !

I don't know about this case but I will have a read tomorrow about it!
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig Mon 24 Aug 2015, 10:36 pm

Mo, it was reported that neighbours heard shouting but I saw a programme which showed that wasn't possible.

It starts at about 12.00 on this link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noVdB2WP2DE
Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Tue 25 Aug 2015, 1:03 pm

More like the opposite!
Four bullets through a bathroom door, whoever was in there didn't stand a chance.
IMO

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Tue 25 Aug 2015, 3:09 pm

Guinea Pig wrote:Mo, it was reported that neighbours heard shouting but I saw a programme which showed that wasn't possible.

It starts at about 12.00 on this link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noVdB2WP2DE

Thanks for this GP I've just watched it. It would have been better if this test had have been carried out at Pistorious's property. The neighbours seemed credible witnesses to me, I believe they were also on a first floor and not on the ground. I will be watching this all the way through as it is very interesting.
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 25 Aug 2015, 3:20 pm

Barry Roux did everything he could to discredit the witnesses, that's what he was highly paid for.  To other "normal" people the neighbours seemed like credible witnesses but like the McCanns where money is no object when it comes to hiring the best lawyers money can buy, then anything can be twisted to influence and confuse.   The witnesses said, I recall, that they were going to bed so they would have been on the first floor, as you mention.

Also, if I remember correctly the "shouting test" was done after another property had been built in between OP's house and the witnesses' house, but perhaps you can clarify that when you've watched the video.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Tue 25 Aug 2015, 8:48 pm

DFM I have started to watch this programme but it's a reconstruction of Oscar's property in a studio setting - so I haven't seen his actual property.  From what I remember I am sure they heard a scream from Reeva after the first shot although his defence said in court that it was Oscar screaming.  From then on he developed a high pitched hysterical voice!  I may have got this wrong but didn't one of the neighbours call security?
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 28 Aug 2015, 2:25 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 17 Sep 2015, 8:20 am

Surprised he's not tried to flog some GQWB and other tat to try and raise a few quid.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 17 Sep 2015, 8:24 am

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Thu 17 Sep 2015, 10:43 am

Uncle Arnie's got plenty of money!
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 17 Sep 2015, 10:54 am

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry at this comment -

Pistorius has been held in a single cell at the notorious Kgosi Mumpuru prison, in Pretoria, over fears he will face attacks from violent inmates.

So he's not categorised as a violent person then, although he pumped 4 bullets through a closed door not knowing where the bullets will go or ricochet.

Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 17 Sep 2015, 11:06 am

It's Reeva's family saying they've forgiven him and don't want him to suffer etc, that I find bizarre.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 17 Sep 2015, 11:16 am

Andrew wrote:It's Reeva's family saying they've forgiven him and don't want him to suffer etc, that I find bizarre.

He's been funding them for a very long time after Reeva's death, I think he was also paying hospital bills for Reeva's father. Reeva had been paying their bills and neither of them were working and had no money, so I suspect they feel beholden to him for doing that in a way.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 17 Sep 2015, 11:19 am

They will probably have him live with them then when he gets released.

Although now he's skint, then probably not.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next