MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW VIDEO ADDED 2.10.18 - 'Madeleine McCann: Public Relations & Saving Reputations' - Sonia Poulton

+4
poster
dogs don't lie
rosebuddy
espeland
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

NEW VIDEO ADDED 2.10.18 - 'Madeleine McCann: Public Relations & Saving Reputations' - Sonia Poulton Empty NEW VIDEO ADDED 2.10.18 - 'Madeleine McCann: Public Relations & Saving Reputations' - Sonia Poulton

Post  candyfloss Thu 30 Aug 2018, 1:07 pm

I will probably merge with other Sonia thread later, but for maximum views will keep it separate for now...…….

Sonia Poulton‏Verified account @SoniaPoulton · 2m2 minutes ago  

Exclusive Patreon Post -  TRAILER

'Madeleine McCann: Public Relations & Saving Reputations'

Report coming soon

https://www.patreon.com/posts/madeleine-mccann-21081258?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=postshare

Sonia Poulton‏Verified account @SoniaPoulton · 2m2 minutes ago  

Exclusive Patreon Post -  TRAILER
Report coming soon. #McCann

NEW VIDEO ADDED 2.10.18 - 'Madeleine McCann: Public Relations & Saving Reputations' - Sonia Poulton 0ZBqNKSV?format=jpg&name=600x314

Last edited by candyfloss on Tue 02 Oct 2018, 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

NEW VIDEO ADDED 2.10.18 - 'Madeleine McCann: Public Relations & Saving Reputations' - Sonia Poulton Empty Re: NEW VIDEO ADDED 2.10.18 - 'Madeleine McCann: Public Relations & Saving Reputations' - Sonia Poulton

Post  Lee T G Thu 30 Aug 2018, 3:50 pm

Hmm. When it comes to matters Madeleine McCann I do not feel comfortable when money has to be exchanged to engage with someone's opinion, irrespective of the amount, be it pennies or pounds.
Lee T G
Lee T G

Back to top Go down

NEW VIDEO ADDED 2.10.18 - 'Madeleine McCann: Public Relations & Saving Reputations' - Sonia Poulton Empty Re: NEW VIDEO ADDED 2.10.18 - 'Madeleine McCann: Public Relations & Saving Reputations' - Sonia Poulton

Post  Freedom Thu 30 Aug 2018, 5:16 pm

Yes, I was wondering about that. Sonia hasn't done it before.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee T G Thu 30 Aug 2018, 7:43 pm

I don't want to denigrate anyone's attempt to illuminate the truth of the lie via any means possible. The MSM we know will not touch it given they are part of the problem.
I feel Richard Hall's freebies are the way to go (yes, I know he sells stuff, too).
Thing is, so many of us have invested our time this past 11 years and we'd do anything we can, gratis. I think that charging for anything matters Mc and indeed doorstepping is just a little bit unseemly.
Lee T G
Lee T G

Back to top Go down

Post  espeland Fri 31 Aug 2018, 8:59 am

I agree the doorstepping incident wasn't warranted. Sonia's target is to make her material technically to, or close to, the standards used by the broadcast news media. This obviously involves using high-grade equipment and very competent and experienced people. I have no problem in helping her to reach her objectives (in my case in a very small way), at least whilst the McCanns are still 'free'. I might feel somewhat differently if I thought a significant proportion of my contribution was going to fill her pockets, but I think that's a long way off.

espeland
espeland

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 02 Oct 2018, 2:34 pm

New video report out today at 6pm.........

Sonia Poulton‏Verified account @SoniaPoulton · 13m13 minutes ago

“Madeleine's disappearance heralded a type of missing person campaign that had barely been seen before. One, in which, the parents of the missing child became akin to celebrities...” #McCann
New video report.

2.10.18. 6pm.

Patreon/YouTube/Facebook/Twitter/Instagram

NEW VIDEO ADDED 2.10.18 - 'Madeleine McCann: Public Relations & Saving Reputations' - Sonia Poulton DogYHnQXoAEG_BL

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 02 Oct 2018, 6:32 pm

Here it is...……

Published on 2 Oct 2018

Sonia Poulton‏Verified account @SoniaPoulton · 31m31 minutes ago  

"Vast media attention, PR & image management have been key to Madeleine McCann's story. As integral, say, as police work & sniffer dogs."  
Here: https://youtu.be/Vw8ednZYRbI
Pls share, TY

Journalist and Broadcaster Sonia Poulton explores the role of public relations and reputation management in the search for Madeleine McCann - the world's most famous missing child.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 02 Oct 2018, 9:31 pm

Excellent work Sonia.

NEW VIDEO ADDED 2.10.18 - 'Madeleine McCann: Public Relations & Saving Reputations' - Sonia Poulton Th?id=OGC.2361581543af5cbfb95824b6e37fde2c&pid=1.7&rurl=http%3a%2f%2fwww.sherv.net%2fcm%2femoticons%2fhand-gestures%2fhand-clap-smiley-emoticon

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rosebuddy Tue 02 Oct 2018, 11:57 pm

candyfloss wrote:Excellent work Sonia.

NEW VIDEO ADDED 2.10.18 - 'Madeleine McCann: Public Relations & Saving Reputations' - Sonia Poulton Th?id=OGC.2361581543af5cbfb95824b6e37fde2c&pid=1.7&rurl=http%3a%2f%2fwww.sherv.net%2fcm%2femoticons%2fhand-gestures%2fhand-clap-smiley-emoticon

Just watched it , brilliant.

rosebuddy

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 03 Oct 2018, 9:25 am

Yes very good it is rosebuddy, thanks for your comment.

Clarence Mitchell running away from Sonia made me chuckle, he who always has something to say was rather caught off guard Smile

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 03 Oct 2018, 11:08 am

Seeing as no one is commenting here on this great documentary, here are some comments from SP's twitter feed.....

Finally got a chance to watch this. Outstanding @SoniaPoulton - this is what we ALL should be continually sharing on social media instead of one upmanship. Every point covered; thank you for your hard work & dedication . Gutsy lady

.This is outstanding from the incredibly brave @SoniaPoulton

For anyone wanting to see the facts on the Madeleine case from people who actually care what happened to a 3 year old little girl...then please watch this... By @SoniaPoulton ..This is how the case should be reported and not what we see in MSM...

Just done watching, another fantastic piece @SoniaPoulton ! Clarence saying 'people like you' must win some kind of award for irony. #McCann

SoniaPoulton am watching madeline mcann: public relations & saving reputations. Fantastic and very brave journalism. Thank you #mcann xx

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 03 Oct 2018, 11:13 am

More comments...…..

Replying to @SoniaPoulton
Just watched your documentary Sonia. Another clear and brilliant piece of investigation. Thank you for you continuing determination and integrity, looking into a case where many others fear to tread.

Sit yourself down & realise what’s going on #McCann

Fantastic work from Sonia, so wonderful to hear such respect for Brenda and the truth about Birds of a Feather in McCann, Mitchell, Brunt and Gamble

Just finished watching. Excellent film; Sonia not only stands up for truth, she cares. When you care about something, you do it right.

This video is brilliant, yet so disturbing to watch. The manipulation by "Team" #mccann over the years is unbelievable. Very sad for Brenda Leyland, I hope she gets justice one day.Well done @SoniaPoulton and all who took part.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 03 Oct 2018, 11:17 am

Replying to @SoniaPoulton
I watched it again this morning. It's brilliant, Sonia. xxx Thank you for caring enough to put your head above the parapet. Never easy, I know. xxx Stay fearless. #mccann

Wow an amazing must watch video by @SoniaPoulton  #McCann

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 03 Oct 2018, 12:14 pm

According to Sonia Poulton on her twitter, there is yet more to come.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 03 Oct 2018, 6:24 pm

Bump for those that have not watched this latest from Sonia P .

candyfloss wrote:Here it is...……

Published on 2 Oct 2018

Sonia Poulton‏Verified account @SoniaPoulton · 31m31 minutes ago

"Vast media attention, PR & image management have been key to Madeleine McCann's story. As integral, say, as police work & sniffer dogs."
Here: https://youtu.be/Vw8ednZYRbI
Pls share, TY

Journalist and Broadcaster Sonia Poulton explores the role of public relations and reputation management in the search for Madeleine McCann - the world's most famous missing child.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Wed 03 Oct 2018, 9:51 pm

What a brilliant piece of work there! Very brave lady.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 04 Oct 2018, 4:23 am

Any clips of the McCanns are difficult for me to watch without the overwhelming urge to throw things at the wall; however I managed on this occasion.

Yes, there's nothing new for seasoned McCann doubters but it would be good for anyone who hasn't followed the case as we here have.

I particularly liked Pat Brown's contributions - in all her years experience she has never known any parents of missing children to behave as the McCanns have.

As for dear old Clarence's comment at the end that the McCanns need their PR machine because of "journalists like you" (Sonia), it's a pity that mainstream journalists haven't done their jobs properly and have posted more than a decade's worth of garbage on the case.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 06 Oct 2018, 10:05 am

PAT BROWN‏ @ProfilerPatB ·

Sonia Poulton’s new film “Madeleine McCann: Public Relations and Saving Reputations” is fascinating and well done. I was interviewed for this film and I thank Sonia for representing what I said accurately and thoroughly. #McCann #SoniaPoulton

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 06 Oct 2018, 10:58 am

I posted on Pat's Facebook page that I enjoyed her contribution.

She may have been a bit wary after her experience with the so-called journalist on that dreadful Australian programme where her remarks were used out of context.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Sat 06 Oct 2018, 11:22 am

I watched the video a few days ago. Obviously nothing new to us here, but in reality I suspect that there are very few people - ranty twitter types aside - who don't have misgivings about the case. Sadly no amount of clever or high quality videos are going to make any difference here - it's all in the hands of the authorities, which in this case means Operation Grange. If they are unwilling to act then there's nothing anybody can do.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 06 Oct 2018, 12:07 pm

I think that you are a glass half empty man, rather than half full!

There are times when I do think that all the videos, blogs etc aren't going to have any effect but I still say thank heavens for them - "they" (whoever they are) are not going to keep those of us who don't believe their rubbish from speaking out about it.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Sat 06 Oct 2018, 2:22 pm

Great video. I am glad she covers the curious Brenda Leyland death. I had forgotten that Gerry said that trolls should be made an example of. Given that, imo, the worst tolls were always in the TM camp, what Gerry said smacks of yet more chutzpah. As always, TM accuse their critics of doing what they themselves were doing.

But back to Brenda, she clearly ruffled some feathers quite badly. Given that I think it is unlikely that she voluntarily took her own life then what did really happen? There is more to the Brenda Leyland case that meets the eye in my opinion. But what?

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Sat 06 Oct 2018, 2:39 pm

Maybe it really is this straightforward, if she had suffered from a history of depression? Whatever the truth, I think it was appalling of Martin Brunt to threaten her in the way he did. What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Perhaps Brenda was another person who was blighted by the McCann curse?

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Sat 06 Oct 2018, 3:05 pm

Freedom wrote:I think that you are a glass half empty man, rather than half full!

There are times when I do think that all the videos, blogs etc aren't going to have any effect but I still say thank heavens for them - "they" (whoever they are) are not going to keep those of us who don't believe their rubbish from speaking out about it.

I'm just the kind of person who says things as I see them. I've been a Sunderland supporter for enough years to know not to become emotionally invested in things over which I have no control and which are ultimately destined to cause frustration and disappointment....

I think this is one of those instances where those on the side of truth will have to be satisfied with knowing that they are right, and maintaining their dignity in the face of extreme provocation. I also think that rubbing the plebs' noses in their own impotence is a part of this case - probably not by design, but an opportunity too good to miss for TPTB nevertheless.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Sat 06 Oct 2018, 3:10 pm

poster wrote:

But back to Brenda, she clearly ruffled some feathers quite badly. Given that I think it is unlikely that she voluntarily took her own life then what did really happen? There is more to the Brenda Leyland case that meets the eye in my opinion. But what?

I have my suspicions, but if you think I'm voicing them after what happened to Brenda, then....

When you think about it, the ability to have Pat Browns book delisted from Amazon, destroy the credibility of archive.org, and launch coordinated media campaigns against dissidents suggests a level of power not to be messed with lightly.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next