The Business of Cancer - Sonia Poulton - A must see!

Go down

The Business of Cancer - Sonia Poulton - A must see! Empty The Business of Cancer - Sonia Poulton - A must see!

Post  candyfloss on Mon 22 Apr 2019, 9:53 am

I am putting this on this thread because it is the most looked at thread, and it does need viewing. Well done to the brilliant journalist Sonia Poutlon.   A very interesting watch, although not seen it all but judging by the comments below the video on youtube it certainly needs an airing.... 

Sonia Poulton‏Verified account @SoniaPoulton · Apr 14

I wanted to understand why cancer is a pandemic and predicted to impact 1 in 2 people. So I set out on this journey....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_aAbyDc-Lc&fbclid=IwAR2Ndc7dC94aGob377ASFXWUEUAq_-b8psoO4mj4MVpDm23xo9J5TrHHnsU … #NHS #oncology #cannabisoil #GCMaf #5G #WHO #DeptofHealth #CRUK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_aAbyDc-Lc

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Business of Cancer - Sonia Poulton - A must see! Empty Re: The Business of Cancer - Sonia Poulton - A must see!

Post  candyfloss on Mon 22 Apr 2019, 10:05 am

Dan‏ @DanDanMcG · Apr 15

Without question one of the most important documentaries of the decade. You owe it to yourself watch this. I've been screaming about what this exceptional film discusses for years.

Fantastic work once again from @SoniaPoulton. Thank you for all you do.

MEHope‏ @BellHappe · Apr 14

Replying to @SoniaPoulton

Well done Sonia. A powerful documentary everyone can not afford to miss.

Diane McCall‏ @Dedemac76 · Apr 14

Replying to @SoniaPoulton

Another eye opening and brilliantly researched documentary. Keep up the fantastic work @SoniaPoulton

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Business of Cancer - Sonia Poulton - A must see! Empty Re: The Business of Cancer - Sonia Poulton - A must see!

Post  candyfloss on Mon 22 Apr 2019, 10:19 am

Sharon Gale5 days ago

Brilliant work here Sonia, i wish i would have known as would have supplied you with reams of evidence and gov papers. Keep up the good job. Well done!

Claire H1 week ago

Brilliant video as usual from you Sonia! Those In control of our world have their fingers in all the pies and have infiltrated everything. Corruption everywhere just so they can get richer. Best wishes

Adrian Hanks1 week ago

Powerful. Thank you.

Joanna Kneafsey5 days ago

Brilliant poignant film thanks Sonia x

chimoio1001 week ago

well said, and well done!

Reply• 2

pege 63

pege 63 6 days ago (edited)

Recurring customers are the best customers, the system is built that way to earn money for them whoes does not care about you or your health!!

Brian Edward Morgan1 week ago

Separation of corporation and state.

BlessedYouth4 days ago

Great documentary really interesting thought provoking

Philip Dawes2 days ago

Cancer is a criminal money-making racket by the entire cancer industry and cancer societies. Period! It was started by England's Cancer Act in 1939, which made it a criminal offence to claim to treat cancer. At the same time a phenomenal donation of hundreds of millions of £s was given to establish cancer research. Since then every few years the cancer money-making industry announced: "a cancer breakthrough is just around the corner," or words to that effect, and the honest brainwashed public flooded them with ever more donations for their illicit enterprise.
Many types of cancer can be cured by dietary changes or alternative medical treatment.

Cha 2116

I wonder about cervical screening it's pushed so much by the industry. I couldn't have it two nurses tried.

Vee Hope

Vee Hope1 week ago

I think the modern trend for tattoos may be a problem as well as there is some evidence of carcinogens in the inks. Alcohol is also highly carcinogenic. Those are a couple of factors which are often overlooked.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GlenNedwill78 on Mon 27 May 2019, 3:18 am

I often hear that cancer treatment is very criminal now. People are afraid of this (reasonably), and businessmen from medicine simply make money on fear. I believe that chemotherapy is the most effective that there is today and CBD oil to reduce the pain from the procedures - https://provacan.co.uk/cbd-oils/natural-cbd-oil-300-mg/ Many companies advertise new products as a panacea, but this is a clear attempt to create a hype..

GlenNedwill78

Back to top Go down

Post  poster on Mon 27 May 2019, 1:04 pm

I haven't yet watched it all, but very interesting so far.  The politics of drugs and disease is, indeed, fascinating and there is no doubt that cancer is a highly political disease.

Sometimes I have likened the business of cancer to the business of vaccines. If the treatments are so successful then why are we not getting healthier? Surely, if vaccines are so successful, we should have a healthier generation of children than ever with very little disease?

I find the business of vaccines particularly troublesome. What seems to happen is that at the point when a disease is about to die out naturally/become far less dangerous, a vaccine is produced and it is claimed that it was the vaccine that caused the disease to die out/become less dangerous when in fact it would have died out or become far less virulent of its own accord.

We saw this up to a point with measles which had been becoming a far less virulent disease over decades for otherwise healthy children. From being known as a very common but relatively benign disease, once a vaccine had been produced, measles was suddenly pronounced as a deadly killer. Cases of deaths from measles in  children who were already immune-suppressed  were cited, or deaths from measles in third world countries, both of which skew the statistics in a way that is completely misleading.

It was fairly obvious that the scaremongering was to flog the vaccines and it became and still is hugely political. But if the vaccines are so successful, then surely children who are vaccinated are protected against the disease?  That's the whole point, isn't it?

I think we also saw this with the cervical cancer vaccine. The screening programme had been very successful and the disease was on the wane. It was one of the much less common types of cancer and was treatable if caught early. At the point where the disease was becoming uncommon, a dubious vaccine is produced with not nearly enough research, imo, and suddenly our daughters (and even sons affraid ) are being urged to get vaccinated against a disease they are most unlikely to have ever got - and if that had got it and it's caught early then it's treatable. In the case of males, they will never get the disease, yet there are calls for boys to receive the vaccine. This is utter madness, given that there have been some very serious side-effects to the vaccine.  The screening programme had been and remains very successful for women and it is well known that a good diet, not smoking and good hygiene are very important in preventing this disease.

Medicine always seems to have been highly political and 'sacred cows' are upheld to the bitter end.

I look forward to watching the rest of Sonia's documentary in any event.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum