The death of Jeffrey Epstein

Go down

The death of Jeffrey Epstein Empty The death of Jeffrey Epstein

Post  Freedom on Sun 11 Aug 2019, 9:11 am

I'll give this one its own topic as it might turn into something big. My son gave me the news yesterday with words to the effect of "Suicide? My elbow!".

We probably have mentioned him before with his links to the Clintons, Prince Andrew and others but I can't find where.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49309317

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/money-and-power/a28352055/jeffrey-epstein-criminal-case-facts/
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

The death of Jeffrey Epstein Empty Re: The death of Jeffrey Epstein

Post  espeland on Fri 27 Sep 2019, 10:45 am

Shaun Attwood has today posted a piece "Ex-Cop Confirms Prince Andrew Tapes Part 2" which purports to show the lengths the FBI will go to suppress information on people of note in the Epstein matter :

I can't help but think about the Madeleine McCann case and the limited scope given to the Police in their investigation. I'm not suggesting, of course, that Prince Andrew was in any way involved in this case.
espeland
espeland

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised on Fri 27 Sep 2019, 11:19 am

I think it's all loosely connected, espeland. The levers of power are fully on show, I don't think "they" even care about concealment any more. They know that the plebs are impotent and easily distracted anyway. The biggest revelation for me of recent times is NXIVM; I'm now more or less convinced that that, or something very like that, is behind the Maddie case. Certainly made me look at such as the "Kate's Bruises" thread in a new light.

I might start a separate thread on it.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi on Mon 30 Sep 2019, 9:47 pm

Agreed about a loose connection to nxium, although I`m more inclined to think its to Operation Ore and Landslide Productions considering Jim Gamble`s instant defence of the Mcs.

Jeff Epstein was murdered, strangled.  I`m not going to give links because it`s all over the internet.  The only people that have maintained it was a suicide are the MSM, the government including the Attorney General and of course a paid off and/or threatened Medical Examiner.  The day the Attorney General stated it was a suicide was the day that everyone knew the Epstein Co-conspirators and Ghislaine Maxwell would never be investigated and the whole thing covered up.  

The FBI are doing nothing to investigate this - enough said.

And of course I think and imo Andy is up to his eyes in this but the Royals with the help of MI5 and MI6 will protect him.

Last edited by candyfloss on Mon 30 Sep 2019, 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add this is your opinion and thoughts - not fact)

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Tangled Web on Wed 30 Oct 2019, 3:55 pm

Tangled Web
Tangled Web

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Wed 30 Oct 2019, 6:53 pm

Pat Brown's say on the matter on Facebook.

I concur with Dr. Baden. Fracture of the hyoid bones are rare in suicidal hangings & pretty much unheard of when you simply bend your knees & cut the blood flow to your brain. When you don’t jump off into the air & strangle with great force, there is little pressure on the neck.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Wed 20 Nov 2019, 9:13 am

Thanks to those who posted about this elsewhere. I'll put it here too. I'll have a listen later on.

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster on Sat 07 Dec 2019, 2:09 pm

This doesn't pull any punches. Can it get any worse, really, what with allegations that Epstein said, with regards to girls: 'The younger the better?'

The girl who has come forward and made the allegations against Andrew has made public the connection between her past history of sexual abuse and her belief that she was targeted partly based on the fact that she had revealed her past and was therefore vulnerable.

It really is the most sordid tale.

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

The death of Jeffrey Epstein Empty Andrew's acting skills

Post  poster on Sat 07 Dec 2019, 10:50 pm

Despite the serious subject matter, you can't help but be amused by Andrew's cod acting in this interview. This accelerates when the interviewer asks him about attending Epstein's party to celebrate his release from prison in 2010.

Andrew's body language and cod acting from around the 13.12 point is really quite a spectacle as he puts on a lovely performance and is really quite skewered.

He's not the brightest bulb in the royal firmament is he?

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Sun 08 Dec 2019, 8:45 am

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster on Sun 08 Dec 2019, 10:48 pm

Interesting reading about the 'little black book'. Was it the final nail, as it were?

Epstein clearly wanted to keep records of everything.

https://threader.app/thread/1148691391687479296

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum