Timeline Theory

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Timeline Theory

Post  Admin on Sat 23 Aug 2014, 10:41 am

With thanks to Kazlux......

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TIME_LINE_INFORMATION.htm

I'd put Cuddle Cat under my pillow at night to be closer to my baby. Not wash memories away - Katie Hopkins
Admin
Admin

http://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Timeline Theory

Post  Benevolent on Tue 10 Jan 2017, 11:25 am

Russell O'Brien Rogatory re Timeline

Clarified who made the time line handed to Portuguese officers- I had written it- both copies, in consultation with Dave and Gerry. It was written 02:00-03:00hours in Gerry’s room. It was my idea a form of gathering information and putting things in order. This was after the searches which were again conducted around 01:00-02:00hours. (page nine)
Shown a typed time line typed on a lap top borrowed from female tennis coach Georgina, seven adults there when time line drawn up, then shown to the MC CANN’S afterwards for them to make any alterations or additions. Was written after the first weekend after Madeleine’s disappearance this was following David PAYNE’S suggestion. It was checked against initial draft, it was a group recollection and with the groups agreement. The document was typed on the laptop USB flash disk which was handed to the PJ when I went to complete my statement.

They made two timeline's on Madeleine's Sticker Book the night she went missing which are in the PJ Files. They made another timeline the weekend after Madeleine went 'missing' typed on tennis coach Georgina's laptop which they borrowed.

Ok what the heck !!! Is this typed up timeline in the PJ Files? And how did asking Georgina if she had a laptop come about ??
Benevolent

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Tue 10 Jan 2017, 11:43 am

I seem to recall Goncalo Amaral mentioning a 3rd timeline not that long ago. (within the last couple of years)

It'll be on here somewhere but absolutely no idea where.....?
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Benevolent on Tue 10 Jan 2017, 12:41 pm

Found it, it is in the PJ Files. Still find it odd that they borrowed Georgina's laptop.
Benevolent

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Tue 10 Jan 2017, 12:46 pm

Benevolent wrote:Found it, it is in the PJ Files. Still find it odd that they borrowed Georgina's laptop.

I actually can't recall the laptop/Georgina bit so will read up on it later this eve at some point.

I'm perhaps confusing myself, but specifically recall G.A mentioning another timeline that was not released in the files and it only came to light a while back...

Maybe someone else here can remember it..?
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Tue 10 Jan 2017, 1:43 pm

snipped:

After the authorities were alerted to Maddie’s disappearance, Russell O’Brien provides the police with a schedule of the (checking) rounds done (on the children) that evening. He drafted it himself on the back of a cover he tore off from a children’s book (activities & stickers).

Days later, the police find among Kate’s papers a manuscript (draft) with the hours of the rounds (checking) written on it – except, this differed from the one her friend Russell gave to the PJ.

It was this one from Kate I was on about....

http://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk/t1293p50-goncalo-interview-on-portugal-tv-23-04-16

(Bizarrely enough, it was google that took me back to that link rather than the search facility here)
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie on Tue 10 Jan 2017, 1:55 pm

Yes I remember that too, did Goncalo say it hadn't been released? I remember thinking there must be something else on that timeline that he knows about.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Tue 10 Jan 2017, 2:55 pm

dogs don't lie wrote:Yes I remember that too, did Goncalo say it hadn't been released? I remember thinking there must be something else on that timeline that he knows about.

Well it wasn't in the original PJ files so can't have been released and held back.

(although I haven't read in full Benevolent's findings so unsure if it's linked at all)

I think there's a lot that he (GA) knows about.
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine on Tue 10 Jan 2017, 2:58 pm

Andrew wrote: [...]

I think there's a lot that he (GA) knows about.
Yes.
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Benevolent on Tue 10 Jan 2017, 4:29 pm

They made the first two timelines on the sticker book, then they typed up another one on Georgina's laptop, after comparing it to the sticker book one's. They gave all of these to the PJ which are in the files. And the PJ also have another timeline found in Kate's papers that isn't in the files. Wonder what that one says ??
Benevolent

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Tue 10 Jan 2017, 5:23 pm

Yes, I'd be very interested to know what that one says.

In fact I would be extremely interested to know what's in all the unreleased files...

For potential future prosecution purposes then they must've had some very juicy stuff on them all.
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Tue 10 Jan 2017, 10:35 pm

I've never read this report before (about timelines) until about 5 mins ago:

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/BRIGADE-OF-INFORMATION.htm

It was done on the 28th May 2007.
Andrew

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top