Sonia Poulton's documentary

Page 6 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton's documentary

Post  candyfloss on Thu 15 Jan 2015, 4:41 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton 7 mins7 minutes ago
#journorequest am looking for a passionate #mccann anti, prepared to be identified for a newspaper feature. Chance to put case forward.

_________________
  
 

  


Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
avatar
candyfloss
Admin

Posts : 10306
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 64

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton's documentary

Post  nobodythereeither on Thu 15 Jan 2015, 4:54 pm

Let's hope TB does not put himself forward, all credibility shot to pieces then Rolling Eyes
avatar
nobodythereeither

Posts : 179
Join date : 2014-09-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton's documentary

Post  Freedom on Thu 15 Jan 2015, 4:55 pm

I don't think there's any chance that Sonia would choose him!
avatar
Freedom
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 13603
Join date : 2014-08-17
Age : 102
Location : The nearest darkened room

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton's documentary

Post  nobodythereeither on Thu 15 Jan 2015, 4:56 pm

Freedom wrote:I don't think there's any chance that Sonia would choose him!

That's true Laughing
avatar
nobodythereeither

Posts : 179
Join date : 2014-09-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton's documentary

Post  Andrew on Thu 15 Jan 2015, 4:59 pm

I nominate Candyfloss......
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13089
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton's documentary

Post  candyfloss on Thu 15 Jan 2015, 5:01 pm

nobodythereeither wrote:Let's  hope TB does not put himself forward, all credibility shot to pieces then Rolling Eyes

He can't talk about the case after his court case, I don't think, otherwise contempt of court.

_________________
  
 

  


Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
avatar
candyfloss
Admin

Posts : 10306
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 64

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton's documentary

Post  Freedom on Thu 15 Jan 2015, 5:04 pm

I would have thought that continuing to talk about it on forums and Facebook would be a breach of the injunction.
avatar
Freedom
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 13603
Join date : 2014-08-17
Age : 102
Location : The nearest darkened room

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton's documentary

Post  Andrew on Thu 15 Jan 2015, 5:09 pm

Freedom wrote:I would have thought that continuing to talk about it on forums and Facebook would be a breach of the injunction.

Not a breach when he is purposely doing them a favour though.

Squillion pages on why Smithman is made up etc.

Kick everyone off the site who doesn't agree.

avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13089
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton's documentary

Post  Cristobell on Thu 15 Jan 2015, 7:14 pm

I'm going to do it, hope everyone happy with that Smile

Have been talking to journalists all day, mostly on the CSA Abuse enquiry, but getting the hang of things now.

The Sonia is different as it is solely McCann related. I have been assured that I will not be portrayed as a troll, nor will I get the 'Brenda' treatment. I'm not threatened anyway, my life is an open book, dull as it, and I have no dark skeletons in the closet for them to destroy me with. I am happy to hold my hands up to all my sins of the past, and kind of hoping a few more get thrown into the mix just to make me a bit more interesting Wink

In one of my past lives, I spent a day and a half being grilled in a witness box - this should be a piece of cake Smile



Ps. If I am upsetting any Gods with my cavalier attitude, I take it all back pale

_________________
http://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/
avatar
Cristobell

Posts : 672
Join date : 2014-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton's documentary

Post  dogs don't lie on Thu 15 Jan 2015, 7:25 pm

You go Cristobell! That's brilliant news and I wish you all the best xxx

_________________
Fight for Madeleine x
avatar
dogs don't lie

Posts : 2476
Join date : 2014-11-24
Age : 41
Location : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton's documentary

Post  Dee Coy on Thu 15 Jan 2015, 7:26 pm

Go Cristobell! cheers

_________________
Philip Larkin wrote:It stands plain as a wardrobe, what we know, Have always known, know that we can't escape, Yet can't accept.
avatar
Dee Coy

Posts : 2178
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton's documentary

Post  chirpyinsect on Thu 15 Jan 2015, 7:29 pm

Cristobell wrote:I'm going to do it, hope everyone happy with that Smile

Have been talking to journalists all day, mostly on the CSA Abuse enquiry, but getting the hang of things now.  

The Sonia is different as it is solely McCann related. I have been assured that I will not be portrayed as a troll, nor will I get the 'Brenda' treatment.  I'm not threatened anyway, my life is an open book, dull as it, and I have no dark skeletons in the closet for them to destroy me with. I am happy to hold my hands up to all my sins of the past, and kind of hoping a few more get thrown into the mix just to make me a bit more interesting Wink

In one of my past lives, I spent a day and a half being grilled in a witness box - this should be a piece of cake Smile



Ps.  If I am upsetting any Gods with my cavalier attitude, I take it all back pale

Cristobell, I would have thought you would be the perfect person to do this if I wasn't afraid that you may be hurt by putting yourself forward. Not that I doubt your fortitude. You have more balls than most people I know and you are no shrinking violet when it comes to standing up for your beliefs. My concerns are mainly that there are not enough others prepared to have your back. Many talk the talk but are not happy to walk the walk.
The McCanns have a cast of hundreds who have power and influence as well as endless financial resources. You have your courage and desire for truth. One, sadly is often not a match for the other.
I reckon you won`t be swayed from this path so I will just wish you well. Adversity in life has given you much courage.
Be careful brave lady.
avatar
chirpyinsect

Posts : 4591
Join date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton's documentary

Post  Andrew on Thu 15 Jan 2015, 8:14 pm

Great stuff Cristobell.

Hope it goes well.

Look forward to hearing updates on it all.
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13089
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton's documentary

Post  Guest on Thu 15 Jan 2015, 8:16 pm

Sonia seems a very fair sort and I'm sure she will deal with all the participants honestly and sensitively. Well done for volunteering Cristobell, and good luck. Please keep us posted!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton's documentary

Post  chilli on Thu 15 Jan 2015, 8:30 pm

Good luck Cristobell. I'm sure you will do really well. Is it just the written article she mentions or is it tv interviews as well? Make sure you post the links.

If the trolls come after you remember you've got lots of support here.

Someone is going to be hopping mad. I wonder if your earlier post has triggered a case of spontaneous combustion in the other place.
avatar
chilli

Posts : 199
Join date : 2014-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton's documentary

Post  Inca on Thu 15 Jan 2015, 9:10 pm

Well done Cristobell ~ you are a brave lady. Best of luck , you'll be great.
avatar
Inca

Posts : 223
Join date : 2014-09-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton's documentary

Post  Cristobell on Thu 15 Jan 2015, 9:13 pm

Resistor wrote:Sonia seems a very fair sort and I'm sure she will deal with all the participants honestly and sensitively.  Well done for volunteering Cristobell, and good luck.  Please keep us posted!



The interview isn't with Sonia Resistor, it is for a well known tabloid Mad

I think it will be about internet trolls, but I have been reassured that it will not be a hatchet job, and in any case, I haven't done any nasty or threatening tweets to be ashamed of. Smile

_________________
http://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/
avatar
Cristobell

Posts : 672
Join date : 2014-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton's documentary

Post  bluebell on Thu 15 Jan 2015, 9:24 pm

BRAVA   Cristobell.          Very Happy  

You'll do great.       cheers

_________________
The pure and simple truth is rarely pure, and never simple.        Oscar Wilde
avatar
bluebell

Posts : 1678
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 100
Location : S/W UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton's documentary

Post  chilli on Thu 15 Jan 2015, 9:31 pm

Ask them for a copy of what they plan to print and make sure you have the right to veto it. Oh and charge them for the interview Very Happy .
avatar
chilli

Posts : 199
Join date : 2014-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton's documentary

Post  Guest on Thu 15 Jan 2015, 9:34 pm

Cristobell wrote:
Resistor wrote:Sonia seems a very fair sort and I'm sure she will deal with all the participants honestly and sensitively.  Well done for volunteering Cristobell, and good luck.  Please keep us posted!




The interview isn't with Sonia Resistor, it is for a well known tabloid  Mad

I think it will be about internet trolls, but I have been reassured that it will not be a hatchet job, and in any case, I haven't done any nasty or threatening tweets to be ashamed of.   Smile

Ah, right...I misunderstood. Make sure Mike Gunnill's not involved!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton's documentary

Post  candyfloss on Thu 15 Jan 2015, 9:38 pm

chilli wrote:Ask them for a copy of what they plan to print and make sure you have the right to veto it. Oh and charge them for the interview Very Happy .

Smile

Excellent Cristobell, wish you all the very best with that.  cheers

_________________
  
 

  


Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
avatar
candyfloss
Admin

Posts : 10306
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 64

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton's documentary

Post  nobodythereeither on Thu 15 Jan 2015, 9:55 pm

chilli wrote:Ask them for a copy of what they plan to print and make sure you have the right to veto it. Oh and charge them for the interview Very Happy .

Seconded.

I wouldn't trust the word of any representative of any of the printed media that they'll do what they say, let alone "a well known tabloid", for a millisecond.

It's great you're doing it - well done! - but expect them to misquote you and just make things up. Par for the course.

I really don't want to be a wet blanket, but I do hope this won't backfire scratch

avatar
nobodythereeither

Posts : 179
Join date : 2014-09-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton's documentary

Post  Guest on Thu 15 Jan 2015, 10:03 pm

Say what you want about Debbie Butler, but the way she was treated by the Express was dishonest, cruel and vile. And the odious Gunnill was at the bottom of it - the same Gunnill who used entrapment on Tony Bennett, and who had to admit in front of a court that he was a liar and a fraud. I remember when the obnoxious little tool joined MM forum, he was very nice to start off with, made a lot of forum friends. Then he started his ferretting about, trying to find out people's real names and details. Ufercoffy (who was also on CMOMM) called him out on it, a huge online fight ensued, and Claudia (I think) banned him. Unfortunately that is what the press are truly like. I admire you greatly Cristobell for volunteering to do it, but please be very, very careful.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton's documentary

Post  Andrew on Thu 15 Jan 2015, 10:14 pm

Are you allowed to say yet which well known tabloid it is...
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13089
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton's documentary

Post  wjk on Thu 15 Jan 2015, 11:02 pm

My best wishes to you Cristobel and take care xx

_________________
Justice for Madeleine
avatar
wjk

Posts : 152
Join date : 2014-08-27

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum