Sonia Poulton's documentary

Page 2 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton's documentary

Post  Châtelaine on Wed 24 Dec 2014, 7:32 pm

I'm in limbo here. Is she scaring or fishing for individuals, who could "tell" ... ?
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 24 Dec 2014, 9:18 pm

Oh no chatelaine. I've followed Sonia on Twitter for 2 years now and if she says she's done something then believe me, she's done it. And it will be something very very important indeed that stops her making her film, if in fact that happens. My concern is that she expends time effort and money to make it, and then no station will touch it, so it never gets broadcast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi on Fri 26 Dec 2014, 1:30 pm

Let`s see what Sonia`s actually saying.

"
Following the death of Brenda Leyland

Myself and a production team .. making an evidence based documentary

What we`ve discovered so far is that there is plenty of evidence to suggest that it wasn`t an abduction that took place at all

We sought to seek interviews from the central characters of the MM disappearance and I have to say that that has not exactly been forthcoming

That has not stopped me - I have door stepped them - I have door stepped 4 of the main characters who were there when MM was said to have disappeared in Portugal

What we`ve discovered is a plethora of on-line trolls

We have been able to trace these people

So we will be going after them for this documentary because these people need to be revealed

We`ve also now traced someone who is also involved with the campaign of maintaining the abduction theory - somebody who was very prolific on line and somebody who will shock people.

And that person will be revealed in the documentary. "
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi on Fri 26 Dec 2014, 1:33 pm

So it seems she has traced more than one of the trolls

PLUS she has traced a person who is very prolific on-line and campaining to maintain the abduction theory

She doesn`t say if that person uses twitter or a forum (could it be on the UK Justice forum I wonder).
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect on Fri 26 Dec 2014, 1:36 pm

Could she be referring to someone who is prolific online in the role of paid shill whose name may be known to us as one person but this is actually someone else altogether? This revelation will come as a shock because she is actually a member of the Mc clan. If this should be the case it has to be game over. I`m thinking of the initials PG and PM.
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi on Fri 26 Dec 2014, 1:52 pm

I`ve taken it as someone who is the `last person anyone would suspect`.

We are going to be shocked remember.

So could it be like a double agent?

Suppose it could be PG yes - and she is actually someone else that is going to shock us. But I thought PG had been identified - it`s known who she is and where she lives I think, so it would not shock us.

Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Fri 26 Dec 2014, 2:21 pm

I did wonder too if it's someone who's known as a McCann sceptic but is also prolific with a different identity as an ardent supporter.
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Fri 26 Dec 2014, 3:41 pm

Name/Initials Deleted - Andrew it could be anybody and speculating and naming names isn't the right thing to do imo.  I'm sure many people have their own ideas   Smile

Just a thought.
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri 26 Dec 2014, 4:50 pm

http://portugalresident.com/damning-new-madeleine-documentary-promised-for-2015

Back to top Go down

Post  Rowena on Fri 26 Dec 2014, 5:33 pm

Resistor wrote:http://portugalresident.com/damning-new-madeleine-documentary-promised-for-2015

This sounds very promising and cannot think of better news to end the year on cheers
Rowena

Back to top Go down

Post  Marky on Fri 26 Dec 2014, 5:42 pm

not sure whether to laugh or cry. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Rowena on Fri 26 Dec 2014, 5:50 pm

Marky wrote:not sure whether to laugh or cry. Rolling Eyes

Think most of us will be feeling quietly hopeful and optimistic.
Rowena

Back to top Go down

Post  Marky on Fri 26 Dec 2014, 6:07 pm

Rowena wrote:
Marky wrote:not sure whether to laugh or cry. Rolling Eyes

Think most of us will be feeling quietly hopeful and optimistic.  

not surprised. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri 26 Dec 2014, 9:57 pm

I'm guessing that she does not expect any arrest any time soon if planning a documentery around March time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristobell on Sat 27 Dec 2014, 6:40 am

I wonder if it is an establishment figure who is a prolific user of social networks, twitter especially, and one who has a keen interest in cleaning up the www?

Back to top Go down

Post  Marky on Sat 27 Dec 2014, 7:11 am

sonia poulton styles herself as a ‘journalist’, she is not. a journalist has integrity and does research. she is just a woman with an opinion on everything and her media résumé indicative of the desperation that day time television have in finding a ‘talking head’ and the willingness of a newspaper run on a shoestring to find someone cheap to fill in a column or two. she should stick to engaging in bitchy stand offs with katie hopkins on trashy daytime tv shows like this morning and writing drivel in tabloid newspapers; can't help laughing at the irony here. if anyone here honestly thinks she's cracked this particular nut in the few minutes it took me to write this post then you are truly desparate. this 'documentary', if it ever sees the light of day and after all, if it's so revealing why not air it now, is quite likely just a mish mash of what everybody already knows.

if it's that at all. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi on Sat 27 Dec 2014, 7:45 am

Your opinion Marky? It`s coming across as fact.
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Marky on Sat 27 Dec 2014, 8:09 am

Mimi wrote:Your opinion Marky?  It`s coming across as fact.

i don't expect many if any to agree so in that sense it will across that way. won't it. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat 27 Dec 2014, 9:54 am

I'm not really expecting anything new from this video, but SP should be applauded for making it. It will cost a lot of time and money and could be career suicide.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Sat 27 Dec 2014, 10:14 am

That's my feeling too.

Yes, we could all give up and go home (without accessing the Internet there!) because the mainstream media won't touch anything unfavourable to the McCanns with a bargepole - Rich D Hall's video being a prime example - but I for one am not going to do that.
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Marky on Sat 27 Dec 2014, 10:19 am

Thomas Baden-Riess wrote:I'm not really expecting anything new from this video, but SP should be applauded for making it. It will cost a lot of time and money and could be career suicide.

she's very, very late to this party. i suspect that opposed to career suicide she may see it as her way up to the big time which has to be better than good morning or the other breakfast time tv shows she frequents. however, you may be right given the way she's painting the media in exchange for a few more followers on Twitter. time will tell.
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristobell on Sat 27 Dec 2014, 10:20 am

Marky wrote:sonia poulton styles herself as a ‘journalist’, she is not. a journalist has integrity and does research. she is just a woman with an opinion on everything and her media résumé indicative of the desperation that day time television have in finding a ‘talking head’ and the willingness of a newspaper run on a shoestring to find someone cheap to fill in a column or two. she should stick to engaging in bitchy stand offs with katie hopkins on trashy daytime tv shows like this morning and writing drivel in tabloid newspapers; can't help laughing at the irony here. if anyone here honestly thinks she's cracked this particular nut in the few minutes it took me to write this post then you are truly desparate. this 'documentary', if it ever sees the light of day and after all, if it's so revealing why not air it now, is quite likely just a mish mash of what everybody already knows.

if it's that at all.   Very Happy

Sonia is a journalist by the Oxford dictionary definition Marky, as indeed am I - I used to write for a newspaper. Journalist is just a word that covers an entire range that includes Martin Brunt and Clarence Mitchell, each journalist is unique and individual.  How we judge these people as journalists is entirely up to us.  Martin Brunt may be the most prestigious among them, but how much research did he do before he doorstepped Brenda Leyland?

I would describe Sonia as an investigative journalist and her research has led her to make the forthcoming documentary.  She has chosen a good topic in the case of Missing Madeleine, because it has global interest, and when the story breaks, hers could be the definitive documentary.  All others, remember were made under the direction of Clarence and Team McCann, apart from the Richard T. Hall documentaries which were ruined by the misleading advice of Tony Bennett.

Sonia is a highly intelligent lady with passion for truth and justice, that in my opinion, immediately places her ABOVE the majority of other mainstream journalists.  As TBR said, she is taking a tremendous risk with her career by pursuing the truth in this case, effectively she is going where no other mainstream journalists fear to tread, and for that she deserves applause and support.  For 7+ years many of us have battled to get a 'real' journalist to expose what has been going on and it has been like banging our heads against a brick wall.  

I hope with all my heart Sonia's documentary is a great success.  She has certainly rattled Team McCann who are doing their utmost to discredit her in their seedy  hellhole JATYK2, even attacking her loved ones.  Whatever the outcome, she can only do good for our cause, which is of course to get the truth out there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Marky on Sat 27 Dec 2014, 10:31 am

i hope she doesn't let you down but i suspect that she will. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristobell on Sat 27 Dec 2014, 10:39 am

Freedom wrote:That's my feeling too.

Yes, we could all give up and go home (without accessing the Internet there!) because the mainstream media won't touch anything unfavourable to the McCanns with a bargepole - Rich D Hall's video being a prime example - but I for one am not going to do that.

I tend to think that Richard D. Hall's videos would have been far more successful if they had been accurate Freedom.  Part 1 began with him calling Martin Smith, Malcolm and Part III (imo) deteriorated into farce with the attempts to link Murat to Smith to Tony's theory.  It was also far too long.  Few people have four hours to spare to watch a documentary, they were only going to be watched in their entirety by those who follow the case and the McCann's lawyers - and it was probably the lawyers who bumped up the hits, because even diehard followers of this case had a struggle to stick with it.

At the moment, there may be problems getting a mainstream channel to screen the new documentary, understandable as it is the subject of a current police investigation that may be reaching a conclusion.  However, the McCanns are now backed right up into a corner and there is no way out.  Suspicion around them is at its highest level since they first cried 'abduction'.  The mainstream may be keeping up the illusion that everyone believes them, but the reality is quite different.  If the McCanns had the public support they claim, their website and facebook page would have been inundated with Christmas messages from their supposed flock and we who protest the truth is being hidden, would have been savaged.  

The truth is, the McCanns have very few supporters left.  They can buy likes, shares and comments on Facebook, but the stark reality is, when they did their charity stunts they were hard pushed to reach their targets - the support it seems doesn't extend to hard cash and real people using their real names to show the world they are right behind the parents.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy on Sat 27 Dec 2014, 10:48 am

Marky wrote:
Thomas Baden-Riess wrote:I'm not really expecting anything new from this video, but SP should be applauded for making it. It will cost a lot of time and money and could be career suicide.

she's very, very late to this party. i suspect that opposed to career suicide she may see it as her way up to the big time which has to be better than good morning or the other breakfast time tv shows she frequents. however, you may be right given the way she's painting the media in exchange for a few more followers on Twitter. time will tell.
Very Happy
The more I think about it the more I realise her timing is the thing that could make this for her.

After March.

After March the damages trial will be over. Common sense (but not yet modern-day justice - think Pistorios, Dewani - so caution remains) says Goncalo should walk it. Brenda's inquest will be over. Sonia was one of the few actually present in the preliminary hearing who heard the full dialogue of events and isn't victim to the media-sanitised version the rest of us had to make do with. Her impression of the direction of the wind was in direct contrast with the inferences the media decided to portray, it appeared.

Perhaps she knows that after March the media will have no choice but to be involved. They may have to start reporting on this case in ways we haven't seen since 2007.

And, after March, we are a few weeks from the General Election. How will what is revealed by the verdicts of the two trials reflect on the government figures of that day?

She may be playing a blinder here.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top