MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems

+24
Mimi
TheTruthWillOut
Inca
Heisenburg
joyce1938
Guinea Pig
Bubblewrapped
Poe
dogs don't lie
bluebell
wjk
hesla
travis macbickle
candyfloss
Andrew
costello
chirpyinsect
Freedom
Justformaddiemccann
Poppy
Anne
Tryingagain
Châtelaine
Admin
28 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems - Page 7 Empty Re: FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems

Post  Guinea Pig Sat 27 Feb 2016, 10:53 am

Yes, it's the same for me.
Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems - Page 7 Empty Re: FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems

Post  candyfloss Sat 27 Feb 2016, 1:39 pm

Still a problem and many have posted o forumotion's own site, even that site is loading slowly, waiting for someone to tell us what is up .....

http://help.forumotion.com/t146134-only-topicforum-outages-forums-not-loading-correctly#1002240

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 27 Feb 2016, 2:39 pm

Message from a moderator at 14.08. Thankfully, for the good of humanity, I will not bare with you!

Re: [Only Topic]forum outages, forums not loading correctly
Post by brandon_g Today at 2:08 pm

Hello everyone,

I am experiencing the same issues, it is indeed a global a issue, I am going to go ahead and mark this pro admin, make it an only topic and make a report about this as well. Please bare with us in the meantime.

-Brandon
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Sat 27 Feb 2016, 3:09 pm

Yes I have same problem with all 3 maddie ones ,then it said I have Trojan then supposedly fixed what on earth has been going on ?its been all afternoon ? joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 27 Feb 2016, 7:38 pm

Here is an update from forumotion.........

by APE Today at 5:40 pm

Hello we have word that our tech team are working on the problem you may face some blank pages or a white maintenance page we are sorry for the problems an we hope to be back up and running smoothly soon

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems - Page 7 Empty PROBLEMS WITH FORUMOTION HOME PAGE

Post  candyfloss Mon 17 Oct 2016, 10:07 am

I cannot access my forum through my bookmark or the home page.  Checked forumotion and apparently there is some sort of a problem..  A few threads on the subject there already, seems to be a co.uk problem for forumotion.

http://help.forumotion.com/t148582-my-forum-is-missing#1027437

You can access if you are having problems by typing in name of forum in search bar, and going in through PORTAL and not the Home button.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Mon 17 Oct 2016, 11:12 am

Kept coming back not found for me.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 17 Oct 2016, 11:14 am

It is ok for me now, they seem to have got the darned little gremlin!

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 17 Oct 2016, 12:13 pm

It has gone off again and not just home page.....

Only access now is to type in Maddie McCann Mystery forum and see results only for that, and there is a result for each page/thread and you can click on the thread you want.

That is how I have just got in..... hopefully it will be sorted again shortly and normal service resumed.  Anyone else having trouble again?

It is ok on Apple operating system it would seem at the moment and on mobile.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Mon 17 Oct 2016, 12:14 pm

No problem at the moment.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 17 Oct 2016, 12:16 pm

Been off for about 10 mins again and back again now!!

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Inca Mon 17 Oct 2016, 12:32 pm

It seems ok on iPad for now. Thanks for info on why no smilies, so it is OS On iPad not forumotion. I do have an update to download hopefully this will help.
Inca
Inca

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 26 Oct 2016, 9:29 am

Welcome back everyone.

There were widespread problems last night; even Forumotion's own website was down.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems - Page 7 Empty Re:On going problems with Forumotion.

Post  costello Wed 26 Oct 2016, 9:44 am

Freedom wrote:Welcome back everyone.

There were widespread problems last night; even Forumotion's own website was down.

Yes, I was unable to access a few sites last night, but everything seems okay as of this morning.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Wed 26 Oct 2016, 9:28 pm

Freedom wrote:Welcome back everyone.

I actually got some work done yesterday and today. Who do I sue!?

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 12 Jul 2017, 11:23 am

I'm sure that most of you will have noticed that there is periodic maintenance going on and sometimes the forum is unavailable.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Wed 12 Jul 2017, 12:13 pm

Phew - I thought `someone` had got us closed down.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Thu 13 Jul 2017, 9:17 am

Mimi wrote:Phew - I thought `someone` had got us closed down.

I just assumed it had been caused by Freedom locking threads and moving posts about.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 13 Jul 2017, 9:20 am

I don't think that any of my nefarious activities could have that effect!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Thu 13 Jul 2017, 9:27 am

FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems - Page 7 Oh-boy-you-bfvnnf
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 13 Jul 2017, 10:28 am

I'd like to ask where you got that photo of my granny from?

Okay, it's me, I have to stop fooling everyone.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 02 Aug 2017, 9:26 am

It's currently not possible to access some screens - you get this instead.

https://www.forumotion.com/
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig Wed 02 Aug 2017, 1:05 pm

I've just had that when I went to look at my post statistics.
Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 02 Aug 2017, 1:16 pm

Most odd, I haven't had that as yet...

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 02 Aug 2017, 1:29 pm

Maybe it's only in some areas. They won't copy but I'm getting adverts for Forumotion across some screens - "Create a free forum", "Create a Free Blog" for example - and you get taken to those links instead of the required screens.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next