NO COVER UP FOUND in abuse review

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NO COVER UP FOUND in abuse review

Post  candyfloss on Tue 11 Nov 2014, 11:53 am

'No cover-up found' in abuse review





A review has found no evidence that files relating to child abuse by prominent figures were "deliberately or systematically removed or destroyed".

The government asked NSPCC chief executive Peter Wanless to look into how the Home Office handled files alleging abuse from 1979-99.

His report said it was "not possible" to say whether files were removed to "cover up" organised abuse - but it found "nothing to support" such a concern.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30002908

_________________
  
 

  


Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
avatar
candyfloss
Admin

Posts : 9763
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 64

Back to top Go down

Re: NO COVER UP FOUND in abuse review

Post  Anne on Tue 11 Nov 2014, 12:36 pm

IMO cover up after cover up, closing ranks, no names no pack drill comes to mind. Somebody knows where copies of the Dickens Dossier are. This is very interesting

Monday, 10 November 2014

John Mann MP saw Dickens Dossiers - no-one believes they are 'lost'

John Mann MP talking on BBC radio about the Mysterious disappearing trick performed by the Home Secretary on the  Dickens Dossiers.  Listen Below

John saw the original Dickens Dossiers in the 80's as did many other people he tells us.  He confirms though that the Dickens Dossiers  were covered by the Official Secrets Act.

He also talked about the highly respected investigative journalist Don Hale who was given a copy by Barbara Castle  MP when she was a cabinet Minister.  These were stolen from him on threat of prison if he complained by Police Special Branch.

The Plot of this mystery is so ham so unbelievable if submitted as a script it would be cast out  by any publisher.   Simply no-one believes the Dickens Dossiers are Lost.  I mean no-one and this carefully orchestrated drama costing the long suffering tax payer even more of their hard earned cash is just that a drama.

We are asked to believe the unbelievable because the  Rt honourable this and the Sir this and the Sir that and a civil servant named Want less tells us so.  Can anyone explain why Wanless is head of the NSPCC after a undistinguished career as a cover-up merchant for Michael Portillo?

The People are being asked to believe these fantasy merchants because they are a QC this and MBE  that and  so we as serfs  must kowtow to our Lords and masters and hand them our kids to bugger, rape and murder. And we must stop complaining that we have to pay for all these pointless investigations designed to find no evidence against our Lords and Masters.

Then there is the copy given to Andrea Davison stolen by two thieves which turned up in the   hands of  Andrew West  Manchester Crown Prosecution Service.

We all know that MI5 have the files, lets have a bit of transparency.  We know exactly where the files and evidence of CSA is located.

avatar
Anne

Posts : 109
Join date : 2014-08-29
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Re: NO COVER UP FOUND in abuse review

Post  Poppy on Tue 11 Nov 2014, 9:41 pm

Sad Sad I hope the likes of Thatcher,Sa vile and others are sat on a very lonely rock surrounded by fire and a BIG black hole beneath them for their disrespect of innocent abused victims, and I hope the scum bags who still cover for them to this day follow suite. Sad
avatar
Poppy

Posts : 275
Join date : 2014-08-30
Age : 57

Back to top Go down

Re: NO COVER UP FOUND in abuse review

Post  Mimi on Tue 11 Nov 2014, 10:43 pm

Anne wrote:IMO cover up after cover up, closing ranks, no names no pack drill comes to mind. Somebody knows where copies of the Dickens Dossier are. This is very interesting

Monday, 10 November 2014

John Mann MP saw Dickens Dossiers - no-one believes they are 'lost'

John Mann MP talking on BBC radio about the Mysterious disappearing trick performed by the Home Secretary on the  Dickens Dossiers.  Listen Below

John saw the original Dickens Dossiers in the 80's as did many other people he tells us.  He confirms though that the Dickens Dossiers  were covered by the Official Secrets Act.

He also talked about the highly respected investigative journalist Don Hale who was given a copy by Barbara Castle  MP when she was a cabinet Minister.  These were stolen from him on threat of prison if he complained by Police Special Branch.

The Plot of this mystery is so ham so unbelievable if submitted as a script it would be cast out  by any publisher.   Simply no-one believes the Dickens Dossiers are Lost.  I mean no-one and this carefully orchestrated drama costing the long suffering tax payer even more of their hard earned cash is just that a drama.

We are asked to believe the unbelievable because the  Rt honourable this and the Sir this and the Sir that and a civil servant named Want less tells us so.  Can anyone explain why Wanless is head of the NSPCC after a undistinguished career as a cover-up merchant for Michael Portillo?

The People are being asked to believe these fantasy merchants because they are a QC this and MBE  that and  so we as serfs  must kowtow to our Lords and masters and hand them our kids to bugger, rape and murder. And we must stop complaining that we have to pay for all these pointless investigations designed to find no evidence against our Lords and Masters.

Then there is the copy given to Andrea Davison stolen by two thieves which turned up in the   hands of  Andrew West  Manchester Crown Prosecution Service.

We all know that MI5 have the files, lets have a bit of transparency.  We know exactly where the files and evidence of CSA is located.


Thanks for posting that Anne.
Problem with MI5 is that half the time they are the ones who lure these dodgy MPs into situations where they can be blackmailed.
avatar
Mimi

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2014-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: NO COVER UP FOUND in abuse review

Post  Lioned on Tue 11 Nov 2014, 10:54 pm

Some say Thatcher used her 'knowledge' to keep her cabinet in line.

Another review which was pretty much set up to fail from the start.

If those dossiers are still around,which i doubt,then the search and destroy team will be well busy.

Just always reminds me of the quote from David Steel (or his spokesoffice) about cyril smith doing no worse than smacking a few bottoms.
That would probably be a fair reflection of the mentality doing the rounds at that time.

avatar
Lioned

Posts : 567
Join date : 2014-09-02
Age : 102
Location : Top of the Hill

Back to top Go down

Re: NO COVER UP FOUND in abuse review

Post  travis macbickle on Tue 11 Nov 2014, 11:06 pm

Lioned wrote:Some say Thatcher used her 'knowledge' to keep her cabinet in line.

Another review which was pretty much set up to fail from the start.

If those dossiers are still around,which i doubt,then the search and destroy team will be well busy.

Just always reminds me of the quote from David Steel (or his spokesoffice) about cyril smith doing no worse than smacking a few bottoms.
That would probably be a fair reflection of the mentality doing the rounds at that time.




Are you saying that Margaret Thatcher was aware that her Home Secretary was abusing children and did nothing about it?

avatar
travis macbickle

Posts : 252
Join date : 2014-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: NO COVER UP FOUND in abuse review

Post  Lioned on Tue 11 Nov 2014, 11:13 pm

http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/5624475
avatar
Lioned

Posts : 567
Join date : 2014-09-02
Age : 102
Location : Top of the Hill

Back to top Go down

Re: NO COVER UP FOUND in abuse review

Post  travis macbickle on Tue 11 Nov 2014, 11:42 pm

Lioned wrote:http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/5624475

From the above article this one guy wasn't in her Cabinet and claimed it was consenting adults.
It is a very unfair claim to make against anyone let alone a dead person without any evidence .
avatar
travis macbickle

Posts : 252
Join date : 2014-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: NO COVER UP FOUND in abuse review

Post  Lioned on Wed 12 Nov 2014, 9:54 am

I didnt say it was,i suggested others have made such claims.
avatar
Lioned

Posts : 567
Join date : 2014-09-02
Age : 102
Location : Top of the Hill

Back to top Go down

Re: NO COVER UP FOUND in abuse review

Post  travis macbickle on Wed 12 Nov 2014, 10:21 am

Lioned wrote:I didnt say it was,i suggested others have made such claims.


The article you referenced doesn't back up your initial comment about Thatcher that she used her "knowledge" to keep her cabinet in line.

The bodyguard Barry Strevens said,
"I am sure he would have given her assurances about the rumours as otherwise she wouldn't have given him the job."
avatar
travis macbickle

Posts : 252
Join date : 2014-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: NO COVER UP FOUND in abuse review

Post  Lioned on Thu 13 Nov 2014, 9:45 pm

I was talking to my mate Stavros last night down the Bengal Butler about that and he recons you can trust a cabbie but never trust a chauffeur.Its a class thing apparently.
avatar
Lioned

Posts : 567
Join date : 2014-09-02
Age : 102
Location : Top of the Hill

Back to top Go down

Re: NO COVER UP FOUND in abuse review

Post  Poppy on Thu 13 Nov 2014, 10:36 pm

No cover up my bum,the government think the the public are stupid no bodies who go to work for copper's per hour, they don't believe we have a mind that works better than theirs.FOOLS.
avatar
Poppy

Posts : 275
Join date : 2014-08-30
Age : 57

Back to top Go down

Re: NO COVER UP FOUND in abuse review

Post  Lioned on Fri 14 Nov 2014, 5:52 pm

Interesting news today though that the Elm Guest House (Fernbridge) has also now become a 'Homicide' investigation.
Seems to suggest that things are moving on behind the scenes.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-2834563/Sex-abuse-police-probing-homicide.html
avatar
Lioned

Posts : 567
Join date : 2014-09-02
Age : 102
Location : Top of the Hill

Back to top Go down

Re: NO COVER UP FOUND in abuse review

Post  Guest on Fri 14 Nov 2014, 6:02 pm

Lioned wrote:Interesting news today though that the Elm Guest House (Fernbridge) has also now become a 'Homicide' investigation.
Seems to suggest that things are moving on behind the scenes.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-2834563/Sex-abuse-police-probing-homicide.html


This gives me the confidence that OG cannot be a whitewash.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: NO COVER UP FOUND in abuse review

Post  Lioned on Fri 14 Nov 2014, 6:16 pm

Certainly the Police announcing a move towards 'Homicide' is a major step.

Need to be cautious remember the North Wales stuff and Jillings/Waterhouse.Steve Messham went very quiet after the Mccalpine debacle.
Need more than a few witness's to come out of the woodwork now.
avatar
Lioned

Posts : 567
Join date : 2014-09-02
Age : 102
Location : Top of the Hill

Back to top Go down

Re: NO COVER UP FOUND in abuse review

Post  candyfloss on Fri 14 Nov 2014, 9:00 pm


_________________
  
 

  


Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
avatar
candyfloss
Admin

Posts : 9763
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 64

Back to top Go down

Re: NO COVER UP FOUND in abuse review

Post  Lioned on Sat 15 Nov 2014, 8:11 pm

If Phillip Schofield hadn't been such a twat and done his homework properly then he may have realised he got the wrong Mcalpine,though the RH Lord had his legal reps at the Waterhouse enquiry just in case.
Probably set the cause back months if not years,pulling the attention towards the internet nutters/Gossip again.

All this is linked and good signs that the police know it putting it under one umbrella.

The few MP's speaking out need all our suport now.
avatar
Lioned

Posts : 567
Join date : 2014-09-02
Age : 102
Location : Top of the Hill

Back to top Go down

Re: NO COVER UP FOUND in abuse review

Post  Lioned on Mon 17 Nov 2014, 12:27 pm

There is a little more information coming out this morning on the James O'Brien show on LBC regarding the now 'Homicide' enquiries.
(At this point i should say i am no great fan of James O'Brien on account of his unrelenting support of the mccanns every time that subject comes up)

However,when it comes to these 'high level' child abuse investigations he is like a dog with a bone,he has declared certain things in his past experience that may explain that to some extent.
He also gives much credit to Xaro news for their work in this regard.  
It transpires that the now Homicide investigations come as a direct result of a call he received from someone he calls 'Nick' who made extremely emotional claims about his past abuse by a VIP peadophile ring including murder carried out by a Tory MP.
Now these claims are being 'aired' on the James O'Brien show right now  (12.20pm - 17th Nov).
If you miss it there may be a 'podcast' later
avatar
Lioned

Posts : 567
Join date : 2014-09-02
Age : 102
Location : Top of the Hill

Back to top Go down

Re: NO COVER UP FOUND in abuse review

Post  Lioned on Mon 17 Nov 2014, 4:33 pm

The 'assaults' alleged to have been going on from 1979 throughout the eighties.

Claims to have been picked up with other boys by Chauffer driven cars and taken to luxury town house in London,thought to be Dolphine Square where many MP's reside at the time.Claims to have seen a 12 year old boy strangled by Tory MP.Also claims a Tory cabinet  minister  and another  MP raped him and another boy.
Claims now include three 'murders'.
Labour MP John Mann claims he gave evidence of 'abuse' party's to the MET who did nothing but claims to have been told orders from 'high up' blocked any action.Tom Watson now calling for a National police enquiry.
avatar
Lioned

Posts : 567
Join date : 2014-09-02
Age : 102
Location : Top of the Hill

Back to top Go down

Re: NO COVER UP FOUND in abuse review

Post  Châtelaine on Mon 17 Nov 2014, 4:57 pm

Lioned wrote: [...] Tom Watson now calling for a National police enquiry.
***
As should be to remain credible.
:-(
avatar
Châtelaine

Posts : 2232
Join date : 2014-08-27
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: NO COVER UP FOUND in abuse review

Post  Lioned on Mon 17 Nov 2014, 5:16 pm

The Dark forces must be very busy closing ranks behind the scenes wondering how to contain this.

If its just the one accuser (Nick -not his real name) then it could be pushed aside like Steve Messham was.

It is almost impossible to imagine that succesive PM's have not known of this (the rumours at least).

There is a different environment for them to deal with as the Social Media just wont shut up and there is an increasing number of 'non nutters' joining in !
avatar
Lioned

Posts : 567
Join date : 2014-09-02
Age : 102
Location : Top of the Hill

Back to top Go down

Re: NO COVER UP FOUND in abuse review

Post  Guest on Mon 17 Nov 2014, 8:05 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/jimmy-savile/11234069/Royals-and-Thatcher-to-blame-for-Jimmy-Savile-scandal-says-Noel-Edmonds.html

The Royal Family and Margaret Thatcher were as much to blame as the BBC for failing to stop Jimmy Savile’s “unspeakable” crimes, Noel Edmonds has suggested.
The television presenter, who worked with Savile at the Corporation, said the whole establishment was implicated for allowing the paedophile DJ to flourish.

“Savile was in deep with the Royals, with Mrs Thatcher, with the hospitals and with Broadmoor.
“There’s a whole establishment that let him into its heart. Not just the BBC.”

More in link

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: NO COVER UP FOUND in abuse review

Post  Lioned on Mon 17 Nov 2014, 8:30 pm

Saville was well in with Thatcher,that is irrefutable many an Xmas at Chequers and New Years Eve parties.
And Charles...

” Prince Charles roared with laughter yesterday as Jimmy Savile fixed it for him to eat Scottish salmon with three French maids.

Charles was greeted with the trio of waitresses when he popped in for lunch at Sir Jimmy’s home in Glencoe.

Got pictures of that somewhere.

Trouble is all that stuff muddies the waters as bringing down the Royals will always be a step too far.

Even for the most devout of truth seekers it may take us too deep into looney land.

You'll find no resistance from me though.

I really want to see some progress with the Elm guest house and Dolphine square and another round up in North Wales.

Wouldnt be at all suprised if Saville was in there somewhere.












avatar
Lioned

Posts : 567
Join date : 2014-09-02
Age : 102
Location : Top of the Hill

Back to top Go down

Re: NO COVER UP FOUND in abuse review

Post  Dee Coy on Mon 17 Nov 2014, 9:10 pm

Of course he is.

I'm loath to put a link but google "coleman pervs parliament" and the prominent result is shocking background reading.

_________________
Philip Larkin wrote:It stands plain as a wardrobe, what we know, Have always known, know that we can't escape, Yet can't accept.
avatar
Dee Coy

Posts : 2104
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: NO COVER UP FOUND in abuse review

Post  Dee Coy on Mon 17 Nov 2014, 9:33 pm

Lioned wrote:The Dark forces must be very busy closing ranks behind the scenes wondering how to contain this.

If its just the one accuser (Nick -not his real name) then it could be pushed aside like Steve Messham was.

It is almost impossible to imagine that succesive PM's have not known of this (the rumours at least).

There is a different environment for them to deal with as the Social Media just wont shut up and there is an increasing number of 'non nutters' joining in !

Another man has come forward.  This victim was ferried from his care home in Yorkshire to London for  abuse during vile sex parties. That's a four hour trip. I wonder if it was 'Jimmy Savile's former chauffeur', mentioned in the article, who did the 'ferrying'?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/453381/Female-MP-abused-boy-in-care

_________________
Philip Larkin wrote:It stands plain as a wardrobe, what we know, Have always known, know that we can't escape, Yet can't accept.
avatar
Dee Coy

Posts : 2104
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum