NO COVER UP FOUND in abuse review

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NO COVER UP FOUND in abuse review

Post  Lioned on Mon 08 Dec 2014, 10:41 pm

The latest blow was that around 24 of the alleged child abuse victims wrote to Theresa May threatening to withdraw from the investigation as they were not happy with the terms of reference.

I guess that will get sorted and eventually some suitable Chairperson will be found and the investigation will chug along for about seven years until a few more peados drop dead.
Lioned

Back to top Go down

The People`s Tribunal

Post  Mimi on Tue 09 Dec 2014, 11:17 am

Don`t know whether this should have its own thread or not

The UK Child Sex Abuse People`s Tribunal - Michael Mansfield to be one of the judges.

http://www.thepeoplestribunal.org.uk/home
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned on Fri 19 Dec 2014, 5:12 pm

Seems the MET believe 'Nicks' testimony to be credible and 'true'.

Its the Wail but credit to them to keep this story going...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2879025/Westminster-paedophile-ring-linked-murders-THREE-young-boys-detectives.html

Interesting to see the reference to those involved in the Profumo affair as well. (See thread re Mandy Rice Davies).
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned on Tue 23 Dec 2014, 5:20 pm

The Screws are turning on BHH now ! Ex police officers claiming plenty of coverups.

Something has got to give on this and we have seen today maybe the start of it with Rightons 'PIE' mate going down.

http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5433/paedophile-operations-ex-police-to-submit-dossier-to-met-chief
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy on Sun 04 Jan 2015, 11:53 am

Just discovered this Mail article from 5 December.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2862849/Scotland-Yard-hid-MP-s-sex-abuse-inquiry-Police-buried-young-boy-s-testimony-Establishment-cover-says-author-book-Cyril-Smith-scandal.html

No fan of the Mail but I must admit they are the MSM flagbearer for the child abuse cover-up cesspit.

It's an interesting expose of the realities of the goings-on at Elm House and the characters involved. Was Carole Kasir merely just a murdered victim herself, for example, or a callous orchestrator?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun 04 Jan 2015, 12:08 pm

According to Chris Fay, she was completely callous Dee Coy.

I'll post this here for anyone who hasn't seen it.

Maloney can be a bit irritating but Chris Fay is very credible

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy on Sun 04 Jan 2015, 12:38 pm

Thank you, Thomas. I need to watch that properly, and will do so later when I have more time.

I've just realised that the article makes no mention of Haroon Kasir, Carole's husband, who ran Elm house too. I always thought Carole secondary to him, but I could be wrong. Either way, the Mail is wrong when it says Elm House is the only gay joint run by a straight woman. Haroon was prominent too. A glaring omission, of similar scale to the Payne's CW omission. It's inconceivable to ignore him.

More research needed, I think.

http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5043/operation-fernbridge-arrests-ex-manager-of-elm-guest-house

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry on Wed 07 Jan 2015, 12:22 pm

Wanless did not appear to give the correct information on twitter as to the involvement of Mandelson with NSPCC
cherry

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned on Tue 13 Jan 2015, 4:02 pm

More on the 'third' witness and very worrying death threats against him.Also these alleged offences bring us up to 1993 which is much more recent than previous claims.
Good to see Tom Watson is ready to name the perpetrators if necessary.

http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5442/dolphin-square-third-witness-tells-of-child-sex-abuse-by-mps
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned on Tue 13 Jan 2015, 4:33 pm

Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned on Thu 29 Jan 2015, 8:46 pm

Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Sat 07 Mar 2015, 10:07 pm

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun 15 Mar 2015, 8:57 pm

I had a really horrible shock yesterday evening, I was reading a link regarding the child abuse cover up and I came across an up to date story in the Mirror regarding a missing boy from 35 years ago.  A very good friend of mine worked at the Australian High Commission at the time when Martin Allen went missing, he was the son of the Australian High ­Commissioner’s chauffeur, my friend was devastated for his family and it affected many of the staff at the High Commission at that time.  I remember it vividly and I can also still remember the efit that was circulated at the time of a man seen walking along the platform at the Tube station with an arm around Martin's shoulders.  I always imagined it was most likely a one-off abduction or he had run away from home but never even occurred to me all those years ago that it may be part of a paedophile ring in which government officials and other high ranking individuals were involved in.

My friend moved back to Australia some years ago so I have emailed the link to her.  I had forgotten all about it after all these years but it has brought back some not very nice memories.  It's bad enough reading about these despicable crimes carried out on children you don't even know but when it affects people who are close to you personally it really makes your stomach churn over.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/australian-secret-service-report-could-5336745

An Australian secret service report may hold clues to the disappearance of a ­ teenager linked to their London ­ Embassy.

The boy is believed to have been murdered more than 35 years ago by a VIP paedophile ring linked to politicians and prominent people.

Martin Allen, 15, was the son of the Australian High ­Commissioner’s top chauffeur Tom Allen.
He vanished on Bonfire Night 1979, en route to visit his brother Bob.

A possible last sighting of him was reported by a ­ witness at Gloucester Road ­ Tube station.

The Embassy put up a £100,000 reward for information at the time and Australian investigators are believed to have probed regular use of sub-contracted casual and “rogue” chauffeurs who worked for or visited the Commissioner’s residence at Stoke Lodge in Kensington, West London.

Evidence collated by Martin’s elder brother Kevin and information from a survivor called “Nick” has led the Met to suppose he was probably one of three youngsters murdered by an establishment paedophile ring.

Martin lived with his family in the caretaker’s cottage within the elegant grounds of the Commissioner’s residence.

It was visited at that time by a host of prominent officials
As teenagers, Martin and Kevin helped clean cars at Canberra House, near the Australia House Embassy on the Strand.

His appearance may have been noted by visiting chauffeurs.

Now aged 52, Kevin has ­campaigned for decades to try to find out what really happened to his younger brother and remains highly critical of ­ongoing police inquiries.

He told the Sunday People: “We keep going around in circles. I am fed up with being left to fester for years.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

There's also another link at the bottom of that story -

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/westminster-paedophile-ring-cop-warned-4678617

Kevin Allen, 51, claims he was warned he would 'get hurt' if he asked questions about the disappearance of his 15-year-old brother Martin, who vanished in 1979.

Back to top Go down

Post  mad world on Wed 18 Mar 2015, 1:15 am

Anne page 1 well said...these people are not our betters...give me 5years studying law i'd qualify for the bar...wouldn't change the persomn i was before my law degree imo
mad world

Back to top Go down

Post  mad world on Wed 18 Mar 2015, 7:56 am

I would like to see harman et all pulled up and grilled about pie..
mad world

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top