MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say hello and introduce yourself here

+136
chirpyinsect
dogs don't lie
Heisenburg
Freedom
candyfloss
Veracity
AnOldFriend
JohnnyH
Lois Jones
Unknown_Soldier
Ferrino
amber1911
curious
unreorganised
mumof6
LeoMcSick
What's_up_doc?
kellie
Hope
Bloodhound
Bashibozkedi
Birdy
mrjnh
kylie
Yorkshiregel
Neveronasunday
nannygroves
AgProv
Inca
EileenC
Connie
Honeyblade
Rosa canina
caseyjones
poster
Bubblewrapped
crabbit
chris
JJ
Rufus T
Mo
PeterMac
ciawoman
mad world
Guinea Pig
sofa
Ignored
Rowena
margaret
flowergirl
dentdelion
Shrike
bobbin
Thetruth
Suki
hicks
Helenmeg
seahorse
Stewie
chubbarie
Chop Suey on Toast
Burst
Ixta
jozi
Falafel
Tristar
TexMac
CynicAl
JustaLurker
ROMAntici
Ribisl
Rob Royston
anny
PMR
Antonia
saloongirl
Magnum
coppernob
poppyfox
AndyB
Vici
Carlymichelle
selkie
Cristobell
Andrew
KathyBelle
travis macbickle
nobodythereeither
Beanie
Muratfan
gbwales
DIBarlow
Bampots
Me
pollyanna
Scrants
dantezebu
Janesgirl
CaT
fatfiona
cherry
bluebell
Mimi
Marky
truthwillout
Lioned
hesla
chrissie
Louisa
Curiouser
Lorraine
wjk
TheTruthWillOut
Poe
Fiat500
womandotcom
bellisa
Justformaddiemccann
costello
MikeAbrams
Shnooks
Gaggzy
Poppy
eltee
Meteor
Châtelaine
chilli
DarkestDawn
End
Jellybot
Anne
Dee Coy
Mearns
mara thon
dazedandconfused
Admin
140 posters

Page 5 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next

Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 5 Empty Re: Say hello and introduce yourself here

Post  Shnooks Sat 30 Aug 2014, 11:05 pm

I only read on the CMOMM round about August/13. It's great that this new forum has started....as a new reader, CMOMM did seem to have an in crowd where the party line had to be adhered to, if you didn't follow suit - it seemed like those posters found themselves with their backs against the walls! Hopefully this forum will not eat itself and have any guru like figures. It should never become that. This is about a little girl who IMO, became nothing more than a cash cow. It's so crude Sad

None of us know what happened to her but we should all be able to discuss/debate the case without a 'party line'.

Andrew, I always enjoyed your posts as well as CB etc....

Shnooks

Back to top Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 5 Empty Re: Say hello and introduce yourself here

Post  Admin Sat 30 Aug 2014, 11:19 pm

Hello Shnooks and welcome Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTitrjI9BRhUJgjecMJtUNaYsU4lwxltDCYS752Cr_SEBsIYksS8g

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaggzy Sat 30 Aug 2014, 11:21 pm

Welcome to you, Shnooks from a fellow newbie.
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaggzy Sat 30 Aug 2014, 11:35 pm

I'll be right round with a dozen bottles of Crabbie's alcoholic ginger beer. It's tickety-boo (according to the lady on the TV advert).
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiat500 Sun 31 Aug 2014, 1:15 am

Hello Very Happy So happy to be here.

I was a poster on 3a and CMOMM but I won't say who I was because I didn't post often on either forum and I genuinely don't think anyone would remember. I only lasted a few months on CMOMM before I was banned because I joined in with the defence of clearly intelligent and articulate new posters. The way new posters are attacked on there is shameful and paranoid. Ditto the way if you don't toe the forum line and a particular attack dog comes snarling out of her kennel at newbies and dissenters.

We'll done Candyfloss for getting this up and running so quickly and the best of luck with this forum.

I'll contribute to the best I can.

Fiat500
Fiat500

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 31 Aug 2014, 10:10 am

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTitrjI9BRhUJgjecMJtUNaYsU4lwxltDCYS752Cr_SEBsIYksS8g Fiat500 - hope you will contribute to the discussions............when they get going lol!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 31 Aug 2014, 11:42 am

Guten tag ,Alles in ordnung.

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeAbrams Sun 31 Aug 2014, 11:59 am

Hi everyone. I was on the Mirror Forum, then 3As from start to finish, then AOL, Orange Forums then FB and Twitter.
I got here after reading Cristobel's latest blog just now.
MikeAbrams
MikeAbrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 31 Aug 2014, 12:34 pm

Welcome deskaisersneuekleider  and MikeAbrams, thanks for joining us.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 5 Empty just saying hi

Post  costello Sun 31 Aug 2014, 12:53 pm

Hi,  I am Costello I did not post on CMoMM (only read everything I could) hope it is okay to read here for a while before posting thanks.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 31 Aug 2014, 1:15 pm

No problem Costello read away. 

Glad you managed to register in the end. 

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTitrjI9BRhUJgjecMJtUNaYsU4lwxltDCYS752Cr_SEBsIYksS8g

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 31 Aug 2014, 1:42 pm

Very Happy

You´ve done me wrong, your time is up
You took a sip (just a sip) from the devils cup.
You broke my heart, there´s no way back.
Move right outta here baby. Go and pack your bags.
Just who do you think you are?
Stop acting like some kind of star.
Take it like a man baby if that´s what you are.

[chorus]
´Cos I´m moving on up. You´re moving on out.
Movin´ on up. Nothing can stop me.
Moving on up. You´re moving on out.
Time to break free. Nothing can stop me,
Yeah.

They brag a man has walked in space,
but you can´t even find my place.
Mmm there ain´t nothing (not a thing) you can do
´cos I´ve had enough of me baby being part of you.

This time you´ve gone too far.
Take it like a man baby if that´s what you are.

Very Happy
Is this a message in a bottle ?....... Shocked Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Justformaddiemccann Sun 31 Aug 2014, 2:03 pm

Whoop whoop, hello everyone, I was justformaddie on JH, so glad to be with candyfloss, cristobel, Andrew, Nina, chataleine, chilli and everyone else. bounce when discussing the smiths and that poo happened my account got messed up, no one knew why. Cristobel, done nothing and just answered, like I did, but...
Thank you candyfloss for this forum, I feel I can have a voice here, without it being stripped word for word! Happy typing times here I hope, and all for justice for maddie.
IMO sunny
Justformaddiemccann
Justformaddiemccann

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 31 Aug 2014, 2:18 pm

Justformaddiemccann wrote:Whoop whoop, hello everyone, I was justformaddie on JH, so glad to be with candyfloss, cristobel, Andrew, Nina, chataleine, chilli and everyone else. bounce when discussing the smiths and that poo happened my account got messed up, no one knew why. Cristobel, done nothing and just answered, like I did, but...
Thank you candyfloss for this forum, I feel I can have a voice here, without it  being stripped word for word! Happy typing times here I hope, and all for justice for maddie.
IMO sunny

I will get the torture chamber ready.....Haha.
Just joking Justformaddiemccann. Welcome to a comfortable place... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeAbrams Sun 31 Aug 2014, 2:50 pm

Admin wrote:Welcome deskaisersneuekleider  and MikeAbrams, thanks for joining us.

With such a pedigree it was a case of "must do!" Wish you and all of us the very best. Very Happy
MikeAbrams
MikeAbrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Sun 31 Aug 2014, 3:03 pm

A pedigree ... lol!
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 31 Aug 2014, 3:06 pm

Hello everyone,
Many thanks to the fair-minded and sensible Candyfloss for managing to get this forum up and running so quickly. Keeping my own name from the JH forum, good to see familiar names here, people whose posts I found very insightful and intelligent.
I don't miss the other place at all after more than 2 months since I decided to wave it goodbye. Looking forward to the discussions here.

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 31 Aug 2014, 3:08 pm

Hello all, whether from the JH forum or not. Very glad to have found via Cristobell's blog that this place exists !

Looking forward to the debate in these interesting times.

Back to top Go down

Post  Meteor Sun 31 Aug 2014, 3:18 pm

Russian Doll wrote:  Hello all, whether from the JH forum or not. Very glad to have found via Cristobell's blog that this place exists !

Looking forward to the debate in these interesting times.

Great to see yo here Russian Doll, I always thoroughly enjoyed your posts on the other forum.
Meteor
Meteor

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 31 Aug 2014, 3:18 pm

Russian Doll wrote:
     Hello everyone,
                    Many thanks to the fair-minded and sensible Candyfloss for managing to get this forum up and running so quickly.  Keeping my own name from the JH forum, good to see familiar names here, people whose posts I found very insightful and intelligent.
I don't miss the other place at all after more than 2 months since I decided to wave it goodbye. Looking forward to the discussions here.

Smile

Hi Russian Doll great to have you here and welcome. Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTitrjI9BRhUJgjecMJtUNaYsU4lwxltDCYS752Cr_SEBsIYksS8g
Thanks for your kind words, do you mind if I have them as my epitaph   Laughing

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Sun 31 Aug 2014, 3:51 pm

This is one of the best news today: Russian Doll.
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 31 Aug 2014, 6:20 pm

Cristobell wrote:Great to see so many familiar names!  And some great posters - who's posts I seriously missed when they were unceremoniously turfed!  

The reason I post on forums, is because I love the interaction and hearing alternate views.  I think everyone's opinion is valid, and I take great pleasure in being enlightened every day, when someone says something that they may not even have been aware of, that makes me stop and think, and sometimes re-think.  It was one of the reasons I was so vexed with the old forum, because so many new voices were turned away from the discussion.  Debate should be allowed to grow and evolve with new ideas, or it becomes stagnant.  

I do hope that those who were reluctant to post on the old forum, will be encouraged to post here.  No-one should be mocked for being new to the case, or for asking 'obvious' questions.  Whilst some of us have been unhealthily obsessed with this case for 7 years, the rest have been getting on with their lives.  And quite right too.  Lets just share our knowledge - we are all here because we want justice for Madeleine and a police force and government we can trust.

Huge welcome from me to old friends, and hopefully a great bit hello to new ones!  Very Happy

Great post..It is true that in life we will all have different thoughts and opinions. Sometimes not throwing out your thoughts only makes you feel more distant. Noone is above anyone, all thoughts and views are valid. Everything should be discussed no matter how zany it may sound.....There are nuggets of information everywhere.... Smile
I always say that if Im venturing somewhere that might not be comfortable for many, then tell me....Im human too....I will shut up Very Happy
Dont be afraid to post....Its the only way forward.

Back to top Go down

Post  bellisa Mon 01 Sep 2014, 1:03 am

Hi,
Found a link on cristobells blog. So happy to see candyfloss here, I wondered where you had gone. Hopefully nfwtd will join you.

Great to see so many great posters here and hope to see more joining up. I hope everyone's voice can be heard and new members feel comfortable posting.

I personally would love for wlbts to join, excellent poster imo.

Best of luck with the forum and hope its an easier one to moderate!
bellisa
bellisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaggzy Mon 01 Sep 2014, 3:43 am

bellisa wrote:Hi,
Found a link on cristobells blog. So happy to see candyfloss here, I wondered where you had gone. Hopefully nfwtd will join you.

Great to see so many great posters here and hope to see more joining up. I hope everyone's voice can be heard and new members feel comfortable posting.

I personally would love for wlbts to join, excellent poster imo.

Best of luck with the forum and hope its an easier one to moderate!

Hello Bellisa and welcome aboard.
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 01 Sep 2014, 4:22 pm

Some cake

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 5 Candyf10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum