MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say hello and introduce yourself here

+136
chirpyinsect
dogs don't lie
Heisenburg
Freedom
candyfloss
Veracity
AnOldFriend
JohnnyH
Lois Jones
Unknown_Soldier
Ferrino
amber1911
curious
unreorganised
mumof6
LeoMcSick
What's_up_doc?
kellie
Hope
Bloodhound
Bashibozkedi
Birdy
mrjnh
kylie
Yorkshiregel
Neveronasunday
nannygroves
AgProv
Inca
EileenC
Connie
Honeyblade
Rosa canina
caseyjones
poster
Bubblewrapped
crabbit
chris
JJ
Rufus T
Mo
PeterMac
ciawoman
mad world
Guinea Pig
sofa
Ignored
Rowena
margaret
flowergirl
dentdelion
Shrike
bobbin
Thetruth
Suki
hicks
Helenmeg
seahorse
Stewie
chubbarie
Chop Suey on Toast
Burst
Ixta
jozi
Falafel
Tristar
TexMac
CynicAl
JustaLurker
ROMAntici
Ribisl
Rob Royston
anny
PMR
Antonia
saloongirl
Magnum
coppernob
poppyfox
AndyB
Vici
Carlymichelle
selkie
Cristobell
Andrew
KathyBelle
travis macbickle
nobodythereeither
Beanie
Muratfan
gbwales
DIBarlow
Bampots
Me
pollyanna
Scrants
dantezebu
Janesgirl
CaT
fatfiona
cherry
bluebell
Mimi
Marky
truthwillout
Lioned
hesla
chrissie
Louisa
Curiouser
Lorraine
wjk
TheTruthWillOut
Poe
Fiat500
womandotcom
bellisa
Justformaddiemccann
costello
MikeAbrams
Shnooks
Gaggzy
Poppy
eltee
Meteor
Châtelaine
chilli
DarkestDawn
End
Jellybot
Anne
Dee Coy
Mearns
mara thon
dazedandconfused
Admin
140 posters

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next

Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 21 Empty Re: Say hello and introduce yourself here

Post  Justformaddiemccann Tue 11 Nov 2014, 12:21 pm

Hi to all new posters sunny

Back to top Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 21 Empty Re: Say hello and introduce yourself here

Post  candyfloss Tue 11 Nov 2014, 12:37 pm

seahorse wrote:Hello all,

Have been thinking about joining for a while. Things are getting out of hand (again) on CMMOMM and am getting fed up with some people getting away with their rudeness whilst other calm posters are being ridiculed, called disruptors for disagreeing, banned and/or chased away.  

I've followed this case on and off since the absolute beginning and was a member of the 3As forum until it got nasty there. Then I gave up a for a while, but this case just keeps drawing me back in.

I hope I can contribute to this forum, though I probably won't post too often.

Seahorse

Welcome seahorse, hopefully you will find this a nice friendly place to read and post.

I hope you do contribute, but if not that is fine too.  Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 21 Smileys-smiley-with-sign-580722

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenmeg Tue 11 Nov 2014, 12:57 pm

Hi
I recognie many of your names - I posted as HelenMeg on JH forum and have made my way here from a link at Cristobell's blog.
Hope you dont mind my joining in occaisionally.
Helenmeg
Helenmeg

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 11 Nov 2014, 12:58 pm

Some very familiar names are joining us.

Welcome HelenMeg.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenmeg Tue 11 Nov 2014, 1:00 pm

I should be totally honest and admit I have been banned from JH forum as being a disruptor. I just want to discuss the case in an amiable manner.
I hope that is ok.
Helenmeg
Helenmeg

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 11 Nov 2014, 1:06 pm

Welcome Helenmeg, Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 21 Smileys-smiley-with-sign-580722.......glad you joined us and the many others who have found their way here for the same reason as you.  Hope you feel at home amongst so many familiar people. Very Happy

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Tue 11 Nov 2014, 1:34 pm

Helenmeg wrote:I should be totally honest and admit I have been banned from JH forum as being a disruptor. I just want to discuss the case in an amiable manner.
I hope that is ok.    

Hi Helenmeg - I`ve sort of been expecting you after watching what`s been happening over there the last couple of days.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Tue 11 Nov 2014, 1:36 pm

Helenmeg wrote:I should be totally honest and admit I have been banned from JH forum as being a disruptor. I just want to discuss the case in an amiable manner.
I hope that is ok.    

Wow I am shocked that you are banned. What subject were you banned over if you don`t mind me asking? It`s just that some seem more inflammatory than others and certain members more keen to engage innocent members in contentious exchanges.
I have followed your posts and always found them to be courteous and polite.

Back to top Go down

Post  hicks Tue 11 Nov 2014, 1:47 pm

Hi candyfloss

I hope it's OK for me to look in and post now and again. I am known as hicks over at the other place too.

@ HelenMeg, I cannot believe you have been banned over at JH. You are right though, the tone has changed over there.

hicks
hicks

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 11 Nov 2014, 1:55 pm

hicks wrote:Hi candyfloss

I hope it's OK for me to look in and post now and again. I am known as hicks over at the other place too.

@ HelenMeg, I cannot believe you have been banned over at JH. You are right though, the tone has changed over there.

Hello hicks, you are more than welcome here.  We are a nice friendly bunch, all trolls of course,  cheers  Rolling Eyes but still nice and friendly. Laughing

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chop Suey on Toast Tue 11 Nov 2014, 1:56 pm

Hello HelenMeg and Hicks, you were two of my favourite posters over there, so welcome
I've only just arrived myself and my rear end is still a bit sore from how hard I was kicked out of the door haha
Chop Suey on Toast
Chop Suey on Toast

Back to top Go down

Post  hicks Tue 11 Nov 2014, 2:07 pm

Chop Suey on Toast wrote:Hello HelenMeg and Hicks, you were two of my favourite posters over there, so welcome
I've only just arrived myself and my rear end is still a bit sore from how hard I was kicked out of the door haha

Aww thanks for the welcome.
My rear end is still intact.....for now!
hicks
hicks

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 11 Nov 2014, 2:08 pm

Sorry to hear of what's happened to you Helenmeg. You have been treated appallingly by the looks of it.

I'm sure you will enjoy this forum so I'm glad you have made your way here.

Welcome to seahorse as well.

And of course Hicks. Great to see you here as well.

Last edited by Andrew on Tue 11 Nov 2014, 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Helenmeg and not HelenMeg which first put. Ooops.)
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 21 Empty Hi from me.

Post  seahorse Tue 11 Nov 2014, 2:16 pm

Hi HelenMeg and Hicks.

What happened HelenMeg? I noticed your post was deleted, but haven't read it. You're always polite and I enjoy your posts, as well as yours Hicks.

I hope Bobbin will join here too. Also very polite, but chased away now.

And Bluebag still reigns freely on CMOMM? scratch
seahorse
seahorse

Back to top Go down

Post  hicks Tue 11 Nov 2014, 2:22 pm

Andrew wrote:Sorry to hear of what's happened to you Helenmeg. You have been treated appallingly by the looks of it.

I'm sure you will enjoy this forum so I'm glad you have made your way here.

Welcome to seahorse as well.

And of course Hicks. Great to see you here as well.

Thanks Andrew.
hicks
hicks

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Tue 11 Nov 2014, 2:35 pm

hicks wrote:Hi candyfloss

Hello Hicks. I am very pleased you have come over here as I can now thank you for coming to my defence over there when I was being bullied by Only when I laugh, Bluebag, Aquila and Ladyinred. You asked them to stop bullying me Anon357, and then asked me in a second post to leave it to the mods. I was mid reply to you that I would do so when I was shown the door.
This is a great forum and you will enjoy the debates which are polite and respectful in the main.
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  Justformaddiemccann Tue 11 Nov 2014, 2:40 pm

Jeez, hi everyone x

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 11 Nov 2014, 2:50 pm

I''m beginning to get the feeling that Plebgate, Bluebag, Aquila, Ladyinred and one other are all the same person, who could be under pressure from a certain "Team" to get rid of anyone who queries anything which is making a certain "Team" feel uncomfortable.

ETA: I left out Only When I Laugh, I can't remember reading any posts written by him/her but I've read plenty by Plebgate, Bluebag, Aquila and Ladyinred and the "other" one.

Last edited by Don't Forget Madeleine on Tue 11 Nov 2014, 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 11 Nov 2014, 2:53 pm

Don't Forget Madeleine wrote:I''m beginning to get the feeling that Plebgate, Bluebag, Aquila, Ladyinred and one other are all the same person, who could be under pressure from a certain "Team" to get rid of anyone who queries anything which is making a certain "Team" feel uncomfortable.

I think you have hit the nail on the head there DFM.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Tue 11 Nov 2014, 3:03 pm

Andrew wrote:
Don't Forget Madeleine wrote:I''m beginning to get the feeling that Plebgate, Bluebag, Aquila, Ladyinred and one other are all the same person, who could be under pressure from a certain "Team" to get rid of anyone who queries anything which is making a certain "Team" feel uncomfortable.

If they are all one person then BB does a lot of arguing with himself as Aquila. To be fair OWIL has not been posting over there for a couple of weeks that I have seen and h/she did kind of start to realise I was a genuine poster.
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 11 Nov 2014, 3:11 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:
Andrew wrote:

If they are all one person then BB does a lot of arguing with himself as Aquila. To be fair OWIL has not been posting over there for a couple of weeks that I have seen and h/she did kind of start to realise I was a genuine poster.

It's amazing what people will do if they're under pressure.  One lady who I see at my local supermarket talks to herself whilst walking up and down the aisles with her trolley, I've never heard her arguing with herself, but then I only see her about once a week.  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 11 Nov 2014, 3:33 pm

Andrew wrote:

No, I know Aquila, female, no sock. Rest I think you're spot on.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 11 Nov 2014, 4:27 pm

I would like to take this opportunity to actually thank Mr Bennett.

Because of him a new forum has started.

Because of him and now that this new forum has started, I have my voice back to discuss and debate something I feel strongly and passionate about and that is getting the truth for Madeleine Mccann and justice she deserves.

Because of him all the posters that I admired and respected have slowly and surely come over here.

Because of him many more will follow.

So once again - Thank you Tony.

Keep up the good work. Very Happy
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Tue 11 Nov 2014, 4:29 pm

Don't Forget Madeleine wrote:
chirpyinsect wrote:
Andrew wrote:

It's amazing what people will do if they're under pressure.  One lady who I see at my local supermarket talks to herself whilst walking up and down the aisles with her trolley, I've never heard her arguing with herself, but then I only see her about once a week.  Smile

Would that mean it is not normal to talk to oneself because I do it all the time don`t I Chirpy? Yes you do. Sometimes it is the only way to get a sensible answer.
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 11 Nov 2014, 4:44 pm

Tigger wrote:
No, I know Aquila,  female, no sock. Rest I think you're spot on.

Seconded, Aquila is definitely her very own person Smile And I miss her snowman joke ... ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum