MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say hello and introduce yourself here

+136
chirpyinsect
dogs don't lie
Heisenburg
Freedom
candyfloss
Veracity
AnOldFriend
JohnnyH
Lois Jones
Unknown_Soldier
Ferrino
amber1911
curious
unreorganised
mumof6
LeoMcSick
What's_up_doc?
kellie
Hope
Bloodhound
Bashibozkedi
Birdy
mrjnh
kylie
Yorkshiregel
Neveronasunday
nannygroves
AgProv
Inca
EileenC
Connie
Honeyblade
Rosa canina
caseyjones
poster
Bubblewrapped
crabbit
chris
JJ
Rufus T
Mo
PeterMac
ciawoman
mad world
Guinea Pig
sofa
Ignored
Rowena
margaret
flowergirl
dentdelion
Shrike
bobbin
Thetruth
Suki
hicks
Helenmeg
seahorse
Stewie
chubbarie
Chop Suey on Toast
Burst
Ixta
jozi
Falafel
Tristar
TexMac
CynicAl
JustaLurker
ROMAntici
Ribisl
Rob Royston
anny
PMR
Antonia
saloongirl
Magnum
coppernob
poppyfox
AndyB
Vici
Carlymichelle
selkie
Cristobell
Andrew
KathyBelle
travis macbickle
nobodythereeither
Beanie
Muratfan
gbwales
DIBarlow
Bampots
Me
pollyanna
Scrants
dantezebu
Janesgirl
CaT
fatfiona
cherry
bluebell
Mimi
Marky
truthwillout
Lioned
hesla
chrissie
Louisa
Curiouser
Lorraine
wjk
TheTruthWillOut
Poe
Fiat500
womandotcom
bellisa
Justformaddiemccann
costello
MikeAbrams
Shnooks
Gaggzy
Poppy
eltee
Meteor
Châtelaine
chilli
DarkestDawn
End
Jellybot
Anne
Dee Coy
Mearns
mara thon
dazedandconfused
Admin
140 posters

Page 25 of 42 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 42  Next

Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 25 Empty Re: Say hello and introduce yourself here

Post  flowergirl Fri 28 Nov 2014, 11:51 pm

Thank you for being here. I have read for a while now, maybe I can post occasionally if I have anything to add. Cool

flowergirl

Back to top Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 25 Empty Re: Say hello and introduce yourself here

Post  candyfloss Fri 28 Nov 2014, 11:55 pm

flowergirl wrote:Thank you for being here.  I have read for a while now, maybe  I can post occasionally if I have anything to add. Cool

Welcome flowergirl, thanks for joining..  Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 25 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTitrjI9BRhUJgjecMJtUNaYsU4lwxltDCYS752Cr_SEBsIYksS8g

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 08 Dec 2014, 9:47 pm

Hello, it's me margaret, thought I'd register here. I've been around for ages first on the mirror forum and 3as.
margaret
margaret

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 08 Dec 2014, 9:50 pm

Hi there and welcome. Are you the same Margaret on the MM forum?

Last edited by Freedom on Mon 08 Dec 2014, 9:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 08 Dec 2014, 9:52 pm

Freedom wrote:Hi there and welcome. Are you the same Margaret on the MM forum?

Yes, and if some of you there have got different usernames here don't expect me to remember them. Embarassed
margaret
margaret

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 08 Dec 2014, 9:57 pm

Don't bring Panda with you, please.

I wasn't born yesterday, if you know what I mean.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 08 Dec 2014, 10:06 pm

Welcome Margaret, good to see you here. santa

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 08 Dec 2014, 10:51 pm

Hello Margaret.  Have a flower. flower
Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 25 Th?id=HN.607994948036595306&pid=15

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 09 Dec 2014, 3:50 pm

Freedom wrote:Don't bring Panda with you, please.

I wasn't born yesterday, if you know what I mean.

Gotcha. Wouldn't dream of it freedom lol!

Thanks everyone x
margaret
margaret

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 10 Dec 2014, 10:53 am

margaret wrote:Hello, it's me margaret, thought I'd register here. I've been around for ages first on the mirror forum and 3as.

Yay margaret, welcome Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 11 Dec 2014, 5:22 pm

wjk wrote:
margaret wrote:Hello, it's me margaret, thought I'd register here. I've been around for ages first on the mirror forum and 3as.

Thanks wjk, and thanks resistor for the flower. Wink flower
margaret
margaret

Back to top Go down

Post  Rowena Thu 18 Dec 2014, 8:05 pm

Just to say I came across this place through Christobell's Blog and only wish I had found it sooner. From what I have seen so far it looks to be shaping up to be a great forum. Thanks for having me here rendeer
Rowena
Rowena

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 18 Dec 2014, 8:14 pm

Welcome Rowena, and thanks for joining us.  Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 25 Smileys-smiley-with-sign-580722

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TexMac Thu 18 Dec 2014, 11:34 pm

Thank you, candyfloss, for my avatar! I have no idea how you knew how much I love the sea, sunsets, and sunrises!
TexMac
TexMac

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 18 Dec 2014, 11:44 pm

margaret wrote:
wjk wrote:

Look carefully at the big flower. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 19 Dec 2014, 1:19 pm

Resistor wrote:
margaret wrote:
wjk wrote:

Look carefully at the big flower. lol!

Ah!! Hello you, I wondered who you were here! Laughing
cheers flower

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Fri 19 Dec 2014, 1:25 pm

Hello Resistor! Very Happy cheers
chrissie
chrissie

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sat 20 Dec 2014, 1:48 pm

Rowena wrote:Just to say I came across this place through Christobell's Blog and only wish I had found it sooner.  From what I have seen so far it looks to be shaping up to be a great forum.  Thanks for having me here rendeer

Hi Rowena and welcome Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 25 Empty Hello!

Post  Ignored Fri 26 Dec 2014, 6:13 pm

Hello all. A few words from me, and a bit of background to my username!

I have finally got round to registering, even though I've lurked and been a reader ever since this forum got up and running when many great members of JH fled/got banned. Yes, I was 'over there' but after a few months of reading the same old stuff from the same old people and nobody allowed to get a word in edgeways (apologies, you are of course allowed to get words in, but lawks a lordy, if you question anything you get IGNORED. Although I suppose that's better than having your posts picked apart line by line and lambasted because you aren't toe-ing his the party line!) Sorry for the moan, but having seen things recently take a turn down a one way street, I thought I'd finally take the plunge here.

I was not the most prolific of posters, but am somebody who dearly wants justice for Madeleine and therefore, like you all I'm very interested in developments in the case. I strongly feel everybody's thoughts and ideas are valuable, and even if somebody is mistaken about something there are ways and means of saying it. The many people on the foras who have researched and studied over the years have an incomparable knowledge, and so sometimes I like to ask questions..............just recently, my posts haven't been given the time of day, it felt like one of those conversations where the louder people talk to each other literally over your head!

I probably won't post much, but when I do I hope I won't be ignored over here as I was over there!

Ignored

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 26 Dec 2014, 6:16 pm

Hello Ignored - or should I say Not Being Ignored - and welcome.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Ignored Fri 26 Dec 2014, 6:22 pm

Freedom wrote:Hello Ignored - or should I say Not Being Ignored - and welcome.

Thankyou Freedom, we have met before, and you were lovely then too sunny

Ignored

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 26 Dec 2014, 6:24 pm

Now I'm blushing!

May I ask who you were before? No problem if you don't want to say.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Ignored Fri 26 Dec 2014, 6:36 pm

Freedom wrote:Now I'm blushing!

I'd rather not, sorry Freedom. I have nothing to hide, but the only reason I did not use my old username publicly here was because I don't want to get ripped apart 'over there' like some people have been. I was nobody special though, not a 'big name'!

But it's nice to see you doing the same great job over here as you did over there, you were always fair and a good laugh too, along with Candyfloss, it's good to be back amongst you cheers

Last edited by Ignored on Fri 26 Dec 2014, 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add my apologies)

Ignored

Back to top Go down

Post  Marky Fri 26 Dec 2014, 6:56 pm

Ignored wrote:
Freedom wrote:Now I'm blushing!

I'd rather not, sorry Freedom. I have nothing to hide, but the only reason I did not use my old username publicly here was because I don't want to get ripped apart 'over there' like some people have been. I was nobody special though, not a 'big name'!

But it's nice to see you doing the same great job over here as you did over there, you were always fair and a good laugh too, along with Candyfloss, it's good to be back amongst you cheers

never be afraid to ask auestions particularly of those who carry a noose over their shoulders. some people just don't like being 'questioned'. they're just rabble rousers. there are some right jerks on both sides of this particular fence but they both have something in common.

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Fri 26 Dec 2014, 7:13 pm

Welcome `ignored` - you won`t be ignored here so perhaps you should have called yourself `ignored over yonder` or something similar sunny
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 42 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum