Jim Gamble / CEOPS Newsnight

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jim Gamble / CEOPS Newsnight

Post  Bampots on Tue 25 Nov 2014, 10:44 pm

Laura Keunsberg article on ceop with interview of Jim by Emily Matliss....Jim appears really angry about departments sideline and underfunding with the ultimate scare mongering that goes with it...Jim wants Empire back...
Bampots

Back to top Go down

Re: Jim Gamble / CEOPS Newsnight

Post  Freedom on Wed 26 Nov 2014, 2:07 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b04t63qv/newsnight-25112014
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Gambling on

Post  Bampots on Mon 01 Dec 2014, 7:26 pm

Sorry can't post a link but want to let people know as it will be on Channel4 +1 at 8pm ........another Jim interview also an interview with a mother who has lost her son very tragic.......can't help thinking there is a campaign going on though
Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  jumbo on Mon 01 Dec 2014, 8:21 pm

Bampots wrote:Sorry can't  post a link but want to let people know as it will be on Channel4 +1 at 8pm ........another Jim interview  also an interview with a  mother who has lost her son very tragic.......can't help thinking there is a campaign going on though

I thought John Snow let Gamble off lightly.The Canadian police told CEOP about the paedo medic and Gamble did not even notify the local police.
He says they were under staffed and blames the Home Secretary.
jumbo

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect on Mon 01 Dec 2014, 8:36 pm

jumbo wrote:
Bampots wrote:Sorry can't  post a link but want to let people know as it will be on Channel4 +1 at 8pm ........another Jim interview  also an interview with a  mother who has lost her son very tragic.......can't help thinking there is a campaign going on though

I thought John Snow let Gamble off lightly.The Canadian police told CEOP about the paedo medic and Gamble did not even notify the local police.
He says they were under staffed.

Was that his excuse for Martin Goldberg too? And the other 2343 cases the Canadians gave CEOP? Did Gamble complain about understaffing when he was handed these names on a plate? Maybe given the shambles that was OPeration Ore he was erring on the side of caution. After all he doesn't think all p`s should be locked up. Or maybe he was busy overseas finding out where to buy children. All IMO
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Any Questions - Radio 4 - 20th February - 20.00

Post  Freedom on Thu 19 Feb 2015, 9:32 am

Jim Gamble is due to be on this programme.

Here's the link for after the broadcast.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b052mjzl
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy on Thu 19 Feb 2015, 9:49 am

Does anyone else think that he, along with his comrades in arms - the other McCann supporters - has gone very quiet on his Twitter timeline recently with regard to all things 'McCann'?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu 19 Feb 2015, 2:08 pm

I had a little contretemps with him yesterday, he tweeted to someone - referred them to the Summers and Swan book
So:

tigger@gcnjones

[ltr]@TeddyShepherd[/ltr]

[ltr]@JimGamble_INEQE[/ltr]

why would ex-policeman Gamble prefer book written for financial gain to original police files as evidence? - Feb 18
Jim Gamble@JimGamble_INEQE

[ltr]@gcnjones[/ltr]

[ltr]@TeddyShepherd[/ltr]

thanks 4taking the time 2create this account just 2ask me that. Q is why do u think u know more than PJ & NSY? Bye

tigger (@gcnjones)
18/02/2015 09:44
@JimGamble_INEQE @TeddyShepherd Police files are first-hand. Book based on files always going to be second-hand - inadmissible evidence.

Did not get a reply to that last one. 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu 19 Feb 2015, 6:05 pm

I read that little exchange, don't be surprised at Jimbo. I was blocked for telling him that the S and S book he praised to the hilt only a few hours after its publication[ must have got an advance copy from the pair] had multiple factual errors. He thought I was nit -picking when I told him no excellent book would have ref to Andy Redwood as BOTH Detective Chief Inspector and Det Ch Superintendent, one ranking higher than the other and he had not had a promotion !

One big mistake in the book was the arrival time of the first GNR dogs... a rather important event.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy on Thu 19 Feb 2015, 6:08 pm

Obviously Summers and Swan failed to take SY's advice and refer to the PJ files... Jimbo certainly doesn't appear to have done so either. Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu 19 Feb 2015, 6:26 pm

Russian Doll wrote:   I read that little exchange, don't be surprised at Jimbo. I was blocked for telling him that the S and S book he praised to the hilt only a few hours after its publication[ must have got an advance copy from the pair] had multiple factual errors. He thought I was nit -picking when I told him no excellent book would have ref to Andy Redwood as BOTH Detective Chief Inspector and Det Ch Superintendent, one ranking higher than the other and he had not had a promotion !

One big mistake in the book was the arrival time of the first GNR dogs... a rather important event.
Having only just started properly on Twitter I was amazed that he recommended that book to @teddy. 
Then he thought I'd specially created an account to annoy him. 

I do remember him stating in an interview soon after SY started their review something on the lines that if the McCanns were involved they'd be treated lthe same as any other suspect. Very annoying, no idea where to find it now. 
CEOP was dissolved by that time I think. The useless overlap of child related charities is still very confusing. 
When I looked a year or so ago, same names were appearing on each of three websites, Missing Kids, Missing People and a police-run one iirc.

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie on Fri 20 Feb 2015, 9:25 pm

Did anyone get a chance to listen to JG?

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Sat 21 Feb 2015, 8:59 am

Freedom wrote:Jim Gamble is due to be on this programme.

Here's the link for after the broadcast.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b052mjzl

I didn't but here's the link again as the programme is now available.
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie on Sat 21 Feb 2015, 8:14 pm

Thanks Freedom.
Funnily, I was just reading The Mirror app and there's a piece on Kate Middleton having grey hair but the writer seems, to me, to be kind of getting at Twitter users who were tweeting about it. Another dig at free speech, maybe?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat 21 Feb 2015, 10:07 pm

dogs don't lie wrote:Thanks Freedom.
Funnily, I was just reading The Mirror app and there's a piece on Kate Middleton having grey hair but the writer seems, to me, to be kind of getting at Twitter users who were tweeting about it. Another dig at free speech, maybe?

If you look at some of Richard D Hall's videos about media manipulation, he seems to suggest that Middleton is another intentionally divisive figure in the style of the McCanns. I'm currently reading Born Yesterday by Gordon Burn - something that I should have done a while ago, and which I would heartily recommend to everybody here - and although I haven't finished it yet, the same equation seems to be being made there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots on Wed 22 Apr 2015, 7:11 pm

Jim on BBC news channel talking about Bristol child abuse network with a final blast about Police funding and volunteers........ Watching at 7pm ish
Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi on Wed 22 Apr 2015, 9:42 pm

Bampots wrote:Jim on BBC news channel talking about Bristol child abuse network with a final blast about Police funding and volunteers........ Watching at 7pm ish

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10318089

Jim Gamble From abt 30:00
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Wed 22 Apr 2015, 9:43 pm

Jim 'have you got any younger one's' Gamble.

What a turd.

Absolute disgrace.
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Tue 02 Jun 2015, 10:51 am

http://www.channel4.com/news/kincora-calls-for-abuse-to-be-included-in-uk-inquiry

Gamble was on the channel 4 news last night. Live from Washington.

Gamble speaking is the video at the bottom of the above link.
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi on Tue 02 Jun 2015, 11:11 am

Andrew wrote:http://www.channel4.com/news/kincora-calls-for-abuse-to-be-included-in-uk-inquiry

Gamble was on the channel 4 news last night. Live from Washington.

Gamble speaking is the video at the bottom of the above link.

He gives the impression he wants paedophiles brought to justice - therefore he must be a good man and on the side of truth Rolling Eyes

Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Sun 21 Jun 2015, 1:14 pm

Will put this here........

Jim Gamble ‏@JimGamble_INEQE · 3h3 hours ago
'Astonishing figures from UK's 'FBI' maybe we should build a dedicated child focused national centre - #CEOP
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3132884/750-000-British-men-want-sex-children-Shock-new-abuse-statistics.html

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi on Sun 21 Jun 2015, 10:35 pm

candyfloss wrote:Will put this here........

Jim Gamble ‏@JimGamble_INEQE  · 3h3 hours ago  
'Astonishing figures from UK's 'FBI' maybe we should build a dedicated child focused national centre - #CEOP
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3132884/750-000-British-men-want-sex-children-Shock-new-abuse-statistics.html

I hate to see this sort of thing becoming so commonplace in the MSM - over time a once taboo subject becomes acceptable.

Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi on Tue 23 Jun 2015, 11:07 pm

Interesting take by UK Column on this news item - they found there is no basis for these statistics and the author was once David Cameron`s speechwriter.  UK column suggesting it`s to `normalise` paedophilia.

Tues 23rd June - Starting at about 18:00 mins

http://www.ukcolumn.org/

PS  It`ll be interesting to see if Radio 4`s programme More or Less covers this topic - they do in depth research into figures quoted in MSM and expose what is and isn`t true.

Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Tue 11 Oct 2016, 3:44 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37616825

Information on 2,345 British paedophile suspects supplied by Canadian police was "poorly handled" by the body set up to protect children, a report has said.
The Independent Police Complaints Commission found the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (Ceop) had not dealt with the material properly.
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised on Tue 11 Oct 2016, 4:33 pm

Andrew wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37616825

Information on 2,345 British paedophile suspects supplied by Canadian police was "poorly handled" by the body set up to protect children, a report has said.
The Independent Police Complaints Commission found the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (Ceop) had not dealt with the material properly.

As a gambling man you may be interested to know that there is pretty useful greyhound called Gamble's Grange, won the 14.47 at Crayford this afternoon.
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top