MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCann Christmas Messages

+7
Cristobell
margaret
Lioned
candyfloss
chirpyinsect
Helenmeg
dogs don't lie
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

McCann Christmas Messages Empty McCann Christmas Messages

Post  dogs don't lie Tue 23 Dec 2014, 9:36 am

Xmas message
Christmas 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of our supporters.

Once again we have been amazed this year by the support we continue to have for our search for Madeleine - and opening the hundreds of Christmas cards has once again been a truly humbling experience. The warmth, kindness and commitment to never forget has precipitated more than a few happy tears! Thank you.

It's hard to ignore that 'here we are again' feeling at this time of year, still with no idea where our daughter is or of what's happened. What we can say is that our resolve to find out, as well as the hope which has always been present, has not lessened. In addition it's very apparent that the determination of the Metropolitan Police remains steadfast, in spite of the persistent challenges they face.

No matter where she is, Madeleine will, as always, be very much with us and our family this Christmas.

Thank you for holding her in your hearts too.

Kate and Gerry

Didn't know where to pop it in.

www.findmadeleine.com

Back to top Go down

McCann Christmas Messages Empty Re: McCann Christmas Messages

Post  Guest Tue 23 Dec 2014, 9:58 am

dogs don't lie wrote:Xmas message
Christmas 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of our supporters.

Once again we have been amazed this year by the support we continue to have for our search for Madeleine - and opening the hundreds of Christmas cards has once again been a truly humbling experience. The warmth, kindness and commitment to never forget has precipitated more than a few happy tears! Thank you.

It's hard to ignore that 'here we are again' feeling at this time of year, still with no idea where our daughter is or of what's happened. What we can say is that our resolve to find out, as well as the hope which has always been present, has not lessened. In addition it's very apparent that the determination of the Metropolitan Police remains steadfast, in spite of the persistent challenges they face.

No matter where she is, Madeleine will, as always, be very much with us and our family this Christmas.

Thank you for holding her in your hearts too.

Kate and Gerry

Didn't know where to pop it in.

One could easily read the bolded text as meaning Kate and Gerry are very much out of the loop when it comes to knowing exactly what Operation Grange is up to regarding their investigation.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 23 Dec 2014, 10:13 am

i agree 100%. They don't know anything, and it's probably killing them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenmeg Tue 23 Dec 2014, 10:22 am

They dont need OG to tell them what happened to their daughter  - imo they know everything that happened to their daughter.
Helenmeg
Helenmeg

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 23 Dec 2014, 10:26 am

Resistor wrote:i agree 100%.  They don't know anything, and it's probably killing them.

Strange use of the phrase "no idea... what's happened".
Surely if they were really referring to May 2007, they would have said, "no idea what happened", without the apostrophe.
And, of course they knew what happened to their daughter - she was abducted...wasn't she? That's what they told us. So how could they not have any idea what happened?
I really firmly believe this is meant to be a message to "others" that they're desperate for information about the OG and the Portuguese investigations.

Last edited by canada12 on Tue 23 Dec 2014, 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Tue 23 Dec 2014, 10:26 am

Helenmeg wrote:They dont need OG to tell them what happened to their daughter  - imo they know everything that happened to their daughter

Yes but they don't know what OG might know. When people lie the worst thing for them is not knowing what others may have found out, what their next move may be and when the whole house of cards may come crashing down. I don't think it will be a very happy Christmas in Rothley this year.
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 23 Dec 2014, 10:29 am

chirpyinsect wrote:
Helenmeg wrote:They dont need OG to tell them what happened to their daughter  - they know everything that happened to their daughter

Yes but they don't know what OG might know. When people lie the worst thing for them is not knowing what others may have found out, what their next move may be and when the whole house of cards may come crashing down. I don't think it will be a very happy Christmas in Rothley this year.

Yes, Kate herself was there, and she knows what happened. She even said so herself, to a clutch of reporters, on international TV, outside the courthouse in Lisbon. What more do you need?

Back to top Go down

McCann Christmas Messages Empty Christmas Message 2014

Post  Guest Tue 23 Dec 2014, 10:34 am

Oh dear. It's just occurred to me that DCI Redwood might have retired and "forgotten" to send an update to Kate and Gerry regarding the investigation. And also "forgot" to leave instructions concerning updates with DCI Wall.

All supposition, of course. And my opinion only.

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 23 Dec 2014, 10:47 am

Thanks DDL - have split topic and given this a new thread. rendeer

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Tue 23 Dec 2014, 11:40 am

candyfloss wrote:Thanks DDL - have split topic and given this a new thread. rendeer

Cheers candyfloss.
Does look as they're not in the know at this stage.
Merry Christmas to all our supporters, do they say this every year?

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 23 Dec 2014, 6:02 pm

Well i'll help them.Operation Grange are looking for Smithman,they are also looking for a burglar,they are also looking for a dead child.

And a burglar not interested in any other 'belongings' in flat 5a !

So someone with an E fit that looks like gerry but wasn't interested in stealing gerrys belongings except a dead child !

Maybe its Christmas making me feel a little more positive.

Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Tue 23 Dec 2014, 6:17 pm

dogs don't lie wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Thanks DDL - have split topic and given this a new thread. rendeer

Cheers candyfloss.

Soon they will be able to phone each of them personally as there wont be more than a handful. Wonder if they send cards to Pam, Cass etc.
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 23 Dec 2014, 7:55 pm

dogs don't lie wrote:

Cheers candyfloss.

Yes they do, it's all propaganda into making people think they have a lot of support.  I'd like to see these 'hundreds' of cards I bet there's not even 100! Those days are long gone.

And if they're not in the loop then it's not a whitewash IMO, but then I don't think it is either.

Last line deleted Margaret.
margaret
margaret

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristobell Tue 23 Dec 2014, 7:59 pm

I think the 'persistent challenges' Scotland Yard face, refers to the non-cooperation of the Portuguese police. No doubt SY are telling Mr and Mrs McCann that all delays come from the Portuguese end, or in any event, it is another pointer at how incompetent the PJ are, which of course will form the basis of their defence.
Cristobell
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 23 Dec 2014, 8:04 pm

I remember a very early photo of them sitting on a couch, with matching Jesus sandals, surrounded by "hundreds" of well-wishing letters all over the floor. Looking more closely, there were actually only a few letters, on top of a large cushion, to make it look like there were a lot more than there really was.

ETA - this one McCann Christmas Messages News-graphics-2007-_643124a

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Tue 23 Dec 2014, 8:19 pm

Resistor wrote:I remember a very early photo of them sitting on a couch, with matching Jesus sandals, surrounded by "hundreds" of well-wishing letters all over the floor.  Looking more closely, there were actually only a few letters, on top of a large cushion, to make it look like there were a lot more than there really was.

ETA - this one McCann Christmas Messages News-graphics-2007-_643124a

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 23 Dec 2014, 8:36 pm

margaret wrote:
dogs don't lie wrote:

Cheers candyfloss.

Yes they do, it's all propaganda into making people think they have a lot of support.  I'd like to see these 'hundreds' of cards I bet there's not even 100! Those days are long gone.

And if they're not in the loop then it's not a whitewash IMO, but then I don't think it is either.

Last line deleted Margaret.

Oops sorry. santa
margaret
margaret

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 24 Dec 2014, 6:39 am

Resistor wrote:
chirpyinsect wrote:
Helenmeg wrote:They dont need OG to tell them what happened to their daughter  - they know everything that happened to their daughter

Yes, Kate herself was there, and she knows what happened.  She even said so herself, to a clutch of reporters, on international TV, outside the courthouse in Lisbon.  What more do you need?
- and Gerry himself said that the situation was such that he could not physically have been there. 

So there we are- Kate knows, she was there and Gerry may have been there in spirit but not 'physically'. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 24 Dec 2014, 2:01 pm

Madeleine McCann's parents will leave her Christmas gifts in her untouched room

Dec 23, 2014 16:47
[*]By Martin Fricker, Tracey Kandohla

Kate and Gerry McCann will leave gifts in her pink bedroom, as they have every year since she vanished aged three during a family holiday to the Algarve in 2007

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccanns-parents-leave-christmas-4868548

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 24 Dec 2014, 3:58 pm

I'd better not say anything because it will be actionable, libellous and true Rolling Eyes

Let's just say that some people take bad taste into previously uncharted areas.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 24 Dec 2014, 4:22 pm

I've said it before; I'll never know why the McCanns (particularly Kate) have missed a valuable marketing opportunity. She has never been photographed in Madeleine's bedroom, looking suitably pensive, with all the piled up presents.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Wed 24 Dec 2014, 5:00 pm

It has been revealed Portugese Police snubbed a request by their British counterparts for crucial DNA in the case looking into her disappearance.

Repeated pleas by the Metropolitan Police for samples and fingerprints from four Portuguese men were denied as local police said it would be illegal.

So the British ain't getting the crucial DNA then?
I wonder does the whole family buy Xmas & birthday presents? It would need to be a huge room.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 25 Dec 2014, 10:19 pm

Freedom wrote:I've said it before; I'll never know why the McCanns (particularly Kate) have missed a valuable marketing opportunity. She has never been photographed in Madeleine's bedroom, looking suitably pensive, with all the piled up presents.  

Because like all things McCann, the words that flow from their lips, do not match the reality..

Yes, I know you know that, but you're right to mention it again, these are the small things that niggle me as well, because lets face it, they cannot say that they want to keep this room and all of these presents that Madeleine has never seen, as "precious, sacred" memories of their child...They've marketed her from the moment she went "missing", so why would showing a pile of presents be disrespectful?

Hmmm, because then questions might be asked, and exactly what do you buy your 11 year old daughter, who has been missing for the last 7 years?

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristobell Fri 26 Dec 2014, 6:14 am

candyfloss wrote:Madeleine McCann's parents will leave her Christmas gifts in her untouched room

Dec 23, 2014 16:47
[*]By Martin Fricker,  Tracey Kandohla

Kate and Gerry McCann will leave gifts in her pink bedroom, as they have every year since she vanished aged three during a family holiday to the Algarve in 2007

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccanns-parents-leave-christmas-4868548

It really is time someone (anyone?) pointed out to Kate and Gerry that stacking presents in a missing (dead) child's room every year is beyond weird. That's if indeed they do. I actually hope it is part of the 'Madeleine is alive' myth, because if it is isn't, the lives of the twins must be horrendous. Do they accompany their mother to buy age appropriate gifts for Madeleine? Its sick and its cruel and it really ought to stop, a home with a built in shrine is not a healthy or indeed, happy environment for the remaining siblings and if the rest of the family are encouraging the parents, then shame on them.
Cristobell
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 26 Dec 2014, 8:12 am

Let's hope that this is as fictional as the "happy family" scenario portrayed in Kate's book - just her idea of what is normal.

Even in the very early days there were no photos of the forthcoming shrine, when it wouldn't have been piled high with presents.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next