MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories

+25
Antonia
Rosa canina
nannygroves
poster
Freedom
costello
PMR
Bloodhound
Bampots
bluebell
Hope
chrissie
Guinea Pig
dandaar
Dee Coy
Marky
dogs don't lie
Châtelaine
candyfloss
Mimi
Rob Royston
Andrew
Tristar
Lioned
Justformaddiemccann
29 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories Empty Scientific study reveals conspiracy theorists the most sane of all

Post  Guest Fri 10 Oct 2014, 2:12 pm

If you're a conspiracy theorist, then you're crazy, right? That's been the common belief for years, but recent studies prove that just the opposite is true.

Researchers -- psychologists and social scientists, mostly -- in the U.S. and United Kingdom say data indicate that, contrary to those mainstream media stereotypes, "conspiracy theorists" appear to be more sane than people who accept official versions of controversial and contested events.

The most recent study was published in July 2013 by psychologists Michael J. Wood and Karen M. Douglas of the University of Kent in the UK. Entitled "'What about Building 7?' A Social Psychological Study of Online Discussion of 9/11 Conspiracy Theories," the study compared "conspiracist," or pro-conspiracy theory, and "conventionalist," or anti-conspiracy, comments on news websites.

http://www.naturalnews.com/047168_conspiracy_theorists_sanity_propaganda.html#

Laughing

Edit to add........ cheers

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories Empty Re: Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories

Post  Justformaddiemccann Fri 10 Oct 2014, 4:53 pm

Where there's conspiracy, there's also a flaw.
A conspiracy theory starts from an untruth, there has to be doubt.
Otherwise, there would be no questions, or questions would be answered satisfactory.
IMO, this is why people start to question facts.
They are not loons, they are well switched on.
IMO only.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 10 Oct 2014, 5:15 pm

Depends which conspiracy theory we're talking about.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 11 Oct 2014, 2:53 pm

wlbts wrote:Depends which conspiracy theory we're talking about.

Well, I have a theory that all those bunches of flowers at an alleged accident site are part of a Florist or perhaps even Interflora conspiracy.

They simply lay down a few bunches at a suitable place and set up a stall nearby.
Overnight they even retrieve some bunches for re-sale...

I am entirely sane. Very Happy

Will read the article, expecially since they choose building 7. That was what brought up a big red flag for me. i'd only heard about building seven years later, despite reading all about 9/11 in the press.

Building 7 - 9/11
The murder of officer Tippett - Kennedy
The silence about Smith - McCann

All three events that don't fit in with the alleged main event.

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories Empty Marilyn Monroe

Post  Freedom Tue 28 Oct 2014, 11:50 am

A new programme about the still debated death of Marilyn Monroe.

http://www.channel5.com/shows/conspiracy-the-missing-evidence/episodes/episode-1-679

A clanger in the first part refers to her attending JFK's 50th birthday celebrations - he died when he was 46!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Tue 28 Oct 2014, 12:41 pm

Sloppy ...

But there are images of at least one birthday, she attended to and sang "Happy Birthday, Mr. President" ...
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 28 Oct 2014, 12:49 pm

Yes, it was his 45th birthday at which she appeared and sang to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqolSvoWNck
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Tue 28 Oct 2014, 1:23 pm

Have you noticed, that she was announced as the "late" Marilyn Monroe?
If memory serves me she died shortly afterwards.
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 28 Oct 2014, 3:59 pm

That was a joke because of her unfortunate reputation of being late for everything.

The president's birthday was in May; she died in August.

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Tue 28 Oct 2014, 5:18 pm

So she was late and then she was the late ... and a year later he was late too.
Puzzling affair, I must say.
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories Empty Virgin Galactic

Post  Lioned Fri 31 Oct 2014, 10:43 pm

One of the  Virgin Galactic 'space craft' has crashed and sadly one pilot dead,seems one may have survived. Branson is hot footing it over there no doubt on another damage limitation exersize.
Originally back in 2008 Branson claimed the first space tourists would take off in 2009,he later changed that to 2011.
Not sure where he is with it now and how long the 'many' rich people who have already paid their deposits will be prepared to wait,or maybe starting to get a bit worried about safety.
Last week one of the supply rockets to the space station 'Antares' blew up shortly after take off.

Dont know whats going on with our ventures into space and beyond.Seems like yesterday as a young kid i was fixed to the telly when the Americans managed to send those brave men to the moon in a mechano set.

Nearly 50 years ago and we now seem to have such trouble getting out of the Earths gravitational pull.Seems to have become one of the few technologies where we are going backwards,very odd.
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sat 01 Nov 2014, 6:17 am

As a child I watched on our black and white tv and was in awe of those astronauts. 1969 and we really believed they were walking on the moon. I actually rushed outside to see if I could see them.
I first started to question the moon landings when I read a book called "Nasa Mooned America" by Ralph Rene
For me it was similar to discovering Santa was my dad or the Tooth Fairy was really my mum with a shiny sixpence to slip under my pillow. Another childhood dream shattered.
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 01 Nov 2014, 9:34 am

I haven't come to a conclusion as to whether the moon landings were a hoax or not.

At the time - and for many years after - it would have been impossible for me to think that the powers that be were capable of such vast deception.

Now of course we know that they are.

It's the technology question that makes me wonder. Did we really have the technical ability in the 1960s to send men to another planet?

Link to the story about the Virgin Galactic accident.

http://home.bt.com/news/science-news/branson-to-persevere-with-space-bid-11363940765886
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 01 Nov 2014, 10:17 pm

I remember my first job in a big office complex around the early 70's and the main frame computer took up half the building and had all sorts of environmental conditons to keep it working.

People around the offices just had to imput information as they were told and just to monitor and check numbers.Well all that information could just be a load of meaningless gobbledygook and those operators wouldnt really know or care so long as their wage packet arrived on friday afternoon.

So all those who say the moon landings must be true,far to many people involved.Well if your sat in a chair in a big room in Cape Canaveral and told to monitor dots and dashes then what do you really know.
So those dressed up and doing the business obviously do know and some film crew.
Some as we know met an untimely death.
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristar Mon 03 Nov 2014, 11:10 pm

Stanley Kubrick
Tristar
Tristar

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 03 Nov 2014, 11:24 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristar Mon 03 Nov 2014, 11:47 pm

Thanks Andrew - extended video here:

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/moon.htm

No surprise Stanley holed up in Harpenden, West Common, Hertfordshire for the rest of his life

The Shining - he never set foot on the American continent for that

Full Metal Jacket - shot in the East End of London with palm trees flown in from the Phillippines

Strange things can happen when you travel - or even just go for a leisurely walk - ask Dr. Kelly

hang on
Tristar
Tristar

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 04 Nov 2014, 5:46 pm

Not sure i can go with the Nazi flying saucers bit though.

Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories Empty Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories

Post  Guest Fri 26 Dec 2014, 6:12 pm

It seems to me (if you read the internet anyway) that the new religion of the day is conspiracy theories. Seriously why don't you believe that things happen as you are told? Every man is a paedofile. Every policeman is corrupt. Every government official makes everything up to hide their dodgy dealings from the stupid people. All these things happen and none of its real. All to control us? Really!

What a way to live.

I worked for the government for many many years. None of this stuff goes on. Do u really think that every civil servant is gonna just turn a blind eye and say nothing.  I'm a normal person with normal morals. I don't think so!!

Back in the day conspiracy theorists were loons. David Icke their god, and derided. What has changed for it to be normal?! The internet has opened my eyes to how many nut jobs around.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 26 Dec 2014, 7:30 pm

dawnie_c wrote: Seriously why don't you believe that things happen as you are told?

Brilliant, if Carlsberg did irony. That should be put up as a forum banner

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 26 Dec 2014, 7:31 pm

So if I understand you correctly. you are saying we should just accept that everything we are told by officialdom is the way it happened. OK let`s begin with Hillsborough. Did that happen the way we were told?
If we are to accept that what TPTB tell us happens is gospel then we may as all well go home and read the MSM, listen to the BBC and behave like good little citizens.
And I object most strongly to being called a nut job because you believe everything you are told by the government that pays your wages.
I did not intend to finish the Christmas good spirits on here by having to defend my right to question anything I don`t accept. If you chose that path that is up to you but please respect others who prefer to look deeper.
Tell me why Dunblane is under 100 year lock down. Explain Sandy Hook.
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 26 Dec 2014, 7:34 pm

cheers Great post chirpy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 26 Dec 2014, 8:26 pm

......the laws of physics suspended on 9/11 when buildings came down at freefall speed. Iirc 9m per second squared. 

It's more difficult to hide contrived events now, but Operation  Gladius is a fact and started soon after WWII. 
The bombing of the Bologna station in the eighties was done by the then government, 80 + people died. It's on record. False flag ops are old as the hills. 

However, in the McCann case I used to believe there was a concerted effort to cover up full stop. I no longer believe this - it all started to unravel in September 07 which became clear by going through the day by day events after they were arguidos. 
The 'conspiracy' (pretty ham-fisted one) to go along with the McCann story -yes absolutely. 
After Sept. 07  the MSM really took over the goose that laid the golden eggs - why give it up that early? Lots of mileage in the story still as we have seen. 

First some mediocre people with a cunning plan - then: meddling vain and ambitious Blair... Then: something in it for pretty well everyone -  the McCann case is much more than a missing child, it's a modern parable about greed imo.

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Fri 26 Dec 2014, 9:05 pm

It just goes to show what most people think, will never be heard if they don't want you to know

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 26 Dec 2014, 9:50 pm

Sorry to be a pain. It's hard to reply to what people said on the other thread here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next