MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories

+25
Antonia
Rosa canina
nannygroves
poster
Freedom
costello
PMR
Bloodhound
Bampots
bluebell
Hope
chrissie
Guinea Pig
dandaar
Dee Coy
Marky
dogs don't lie
Châtelaine
candyfloss
Mimi
Rob Royston
Andrew
Tristar
Lioned
Justformaddiemccann
29 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories - Page 7 Empty Re: Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories

Post  Freedom Wed 11 May 2016, 9:54 am

I'm not sure if that's the same boy myself.

I've heard of a few cases where the same people were claimed to be in several incidents and most of them have been successfully debunked.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories - Page 7 Empty Re: Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 11 May 2016, 10:32 am

Freedom wrote:I'm not sure if that's the same boy myself.

I've heard of a few cases where the same people were claimed to be in several incidents and most of them have been successfully debunked.

The ears don't lie.

Back to top Go down

Post  dandaar Sat 21 May 2016, 10:46 am

Bampots wrote:What it shows to me is how easy the system embraces errors which they then compound and defend  resulting in tragedy like this. They do do get it so very wrong and with devastating results!

There was one in Glasgow in the late sixties/early seventies.
Moira Meechan was murdered and a local sex pest called Coborough was convicted based on his confession to two coppers.
We now know that when Mrs Meechan left her mother's house to go home that evening the guy living next door was Peter Tobin the murderer.
Cobrough died in jail protesting his innocence.The High Court rejected his posthumous appeal.
Tobin is in jail saying sweet nothing.
The twenty odd word verbal confession as told by each of the coppers in court was identical which is implausible.
Now Coborough was not a nice man but by stitching him up the cops allowed Tobin to go on and commit as many as forty murders.
dandaar
dandaar

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 21 May 2016, 10:49 am

I've not heard of this one - I know about Peter Tobin though.

Is the name of the victim correct - I can't find any mention of the case.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  dandaar Sat 21 May 2016, 10:59 am

Freedom wrote:I've not heard of this one - I know about Peter Tobin though.

Is the name of the victim correct - I can't find any mention of the case.

Sorry Freedom the victim's name was Dora Meechan
dandaar
dandaar

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 21 May 2016, 11:09 am

This is all I can find - a forum page from 2008.

http://pub46.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3920695613&frmid=18&msgid=1190618&cmd=show

The link given there to a story about Peter Tobin doesn't work now.

I'm surprised that this case isn't better known.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  dandaar Sat 21 May 2016, 1:25 pm

All possible victims of Tobin are currently under review by a murder squad in Glasgow.
There was even a crimewatch programme dedicated to him,as you probably saw.
This one will be awkward for plod as not only did the original investigation mess up but so did the appeal judges.
Stay with me on this one Freedom,Tobin did it.

btw Moira was Dora's sister-in-law hence the confusion
dandaar
dandaar

Back to top Go down

Post  dandaar Sat 21 May 2016, 9:01 pm

DS George Much in paisley was so keen to tie up the Dora Meechan murder case that he stitched up Coborough.
My point being, in response to Bampots post and supporting his point,that when the police act as judge, jury and executioner then there is often a price to pay.
Tobin told a shrink in the Barlinnie Prison that he has a momento for everyone of his victims in the form of bracelets,trinkets etc.
Conservatives whispers in police circles are saying he may have murdered over fifty women.
That is a high price to pay just so you can get a promotion up the ranks.

I have amended the wording slightly to avoid further problems.

Last edited by dandaar on Sat 21 May 2016, 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
dandaar
dandaar

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 21 May 2016, 9:22 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 23 Jun 2016, 1:26 pm

Me neither so I'll read up about it.

This is the Wikipedia entry.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Harris_County,_Texas_shooting
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 23 Jun 2016, 5:12 pm

I haven't read all of this - I lost the will to live a bit when one of the reasons given that a family photo might be photo-shopped is that one of the children is wearing torn jeans and the others aren't........

I might try again later.

The sole survivor certainly seems to coped unbelievably well with her ordeal but I am finding it hard to believe that, if this family didn't exist, nobody would have come forward to say that.

What would be the point of such a hoax?
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Thu 23 Jun 2016, 7:18 pm

Freedom wrote:

The sole survivor certainly seems to coped unbelievably well with her ordeal but I am finding it hard to believe that, if this family didn't exist, nobody would have come forward to say that.

How many acquaintances of the McCanns have you ever heard from, outside of the T7 and the immediate family?
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Thu 23 Jun 2016, 7:25 pm

Freedom wrote:I haven't read all of this - I lost the will to live a bit when one of the reasons given that a family photo might be photo-shopped is that one of the children is wearing torn jeans and the others aren't........

I might try again later.

What would be the point of such a hoax?

That was what I struggle with too Freedom, the point. Now a cynic would say there is a lot of mileage in gunning down a school full of kids or a church full of worshippers, or a nightclub full of LGBT people, but what was there to gain politically speaking, from a hoax, single family massacre. I need to examine this more but brought it up because it held some parallels to the fake ( allegedly) family photos of the Parker family of Sandyhook. I have to admit the photos do look weird. However the torn jeans thing was ridiculous.

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Thu 23 Jun 2016, 7:31 pm

The tree in front off the mums shoulder? Also, the dad sitting a lot higher than the rest? IMO, it has been messed with, who knows why though!

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Thu 23 Jun 2016, 7:44 pm

Lioned wrote:Yes lets just remember that woman if you want conspiracys.

Managed to get some very lucrative arms deals for that dunce of a son of hers who managed to get himself lost in the desert.

That gormless looking nob who couldnt even manage to pass his O Levels despite being sent to the best possible schools. (Well rumour is he got 3 o levels but hard to believe even that).

Now Sir Mark Thatcher,yep he got an hereditary Sir Hood as well,is worth quite a few £million thanks to his crooked mum setting up despots with lots of guns.

Innocent people killed no doubt with the blood money.

Now there's a conspiracy for someone to try and deny if you dare.

Couldn't agree more. Both the Thatcher children were not that impressive. I went on a press trip once with Carol Thatcher. She was hideously overbearing and annoying and by the end of the trip everyone was desperate to get away from her.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Thu 23 Jun 2016, 7:49 pm

She was the surprise winner of 2005 I'm a zleb. The public admired her ballsy manner and it cost the bookies quarter of a mil.

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Thu 23 Jun 2016, 10:24 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:She was the surprise winner of 2005 I'm a zleb. The public admired her ballsy manner and it cost the bookies quarter of a mil.

Very Happy Guess they hadn't spent a week with her....
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Fri 24 Jun 2016, 2:23 pm

-----

As I have long said, the Madeleine McCann 'abduction' was supposed to have been the UK equivalent of the Elizabeth Smart 'abduction'. But the Mcs and Tapas messed it up big time.

I don't think people realized that the Mcs are, imo, smoking guns. Their ill-advised media interviews have exposed them and Kate's book also exposes them, imo.

Elizabeth Smart, a blonde photogenic teenager, is photographed beaming on the steps of the White House with President Bush not long after her supposedly terrible ordeal where she was chained in a hellish liar and repeatedly raped. The photographs of Elizabeth after this show a happy teenager with no signs of having gone through what for most people would be life-changing trauma. It was all a giant hoax and a very obvious one I think.

Not surprisingly, Kate meets Elizabeth Smart who plays with the twins I do believe and Kate marvels at how well-adjusted Elizabeth is. Which presumably gives Saint Kate great hope that when Madeleine is found and rescued from her chains in the paedophile abductors hellish liar she will bounce back within days and the reunited McCann family of five will all enjoy a photo call on the steps of Downing Street with the Prime Minister. And be invited in for a celebration tea, no doubt, with the PM. With some wonderful photo opportunities for the MSM! (I can just picture the photos. Clarence will have advised Saint Kate and Sir Gerry on appropriate outfits for themselves and their children. Madeleine and Amelie in dresses with Sean wearing a 'mini-me' version of Sir Gerry's outfit.)

bounce

And of course all this will give great hope to all the terrified parents out there who are worried that their children are going to be stolen from their very beds in the middle of the night by a big bad bogey-man and whisked away to a hellish liar.

Because sometimes bad stories have happy endings just like in fairy-tales!

My mind is boggling...

http://thefraudulentelizabethsmart.blogspot.co.uk/2010/11/elizabeth-smart-abduction-or-runaway.html

Sandy Hook looks dodgy as all hell as well.

http://thetruthfulone.com/false-flag-crisis-actors/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Fri 24 Jun 2016, 2:36 pm

Oh to have been a fly on the wall of the McCann's Ocean Club apartment/s that week......

I think is all started going wrong on Saturday afternoon at the OC welcome meeting when GM caught sight of the curvaceous quiz host and suddenly the week from hell which is his idea of a family holiday with his wife and three children started to look a lot less hellish.

KM I suspect was quite literally left holding the babies while GM was relishing the idea of showing off his intellectual prowess at the boozy quiz night hosted by the jolly quiz mistress who I suspect was everything that KM wasn't.

What was an already strained and fraught situation would have ignited, imo, on quiz night when GM himself invited the quiz host to his table. I strongly suspect this was the straw that broke the camel's back. This was when there was a flurry of calls or texts from Kate from the apartment as she went back early (to her friend Amanda in the UK I think it was?)

The very same night that neighbour Mrs Fenn heard sustained and anguished crying coming from the apartment. Which stopped very abruptly when Mrs Fenn heard the shutters being opened or closed. Which is, imo, highly suggestive of a certain scenario. It could very well have been someone leaving after having done something. Or of course it could be someone coming back and doing something.

I suspect that Kate was unable to stop Madeleine crying and that GM returned to the apartment.

And what was it that Kate said about how people would be more sympathetic towards her in she had bigger boobs.....a very odd thing to have said, imo.

All theoretical of course and nothing stated as fact.

ETA: the possible scenario as above provides a MOTIVE for a crime and also ties in with some evidence as to what was going on that week in terms of what activities there were plus also when the McCanns altered their routine which was from Monday. It also fits in time-wise with some very important evidence we have from a KEY eye-witness who we KNOW that Kate was rude about. And neither Kate or Gerry asked her about what she saw or heard. Which - even if you ignore every other red flag in this case is PROOF as far as I am concerned that Madeleine was not abducted by a stranger. Otherwise both Kate and Gerry would have been positively knocking down her door to find out what she had seen or heard.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 24 Jun 2016, 3:22 pm

I started to compose a list of signs that an event could be a possible false flag or hoax event but found this which explains several.

Sorry it's a bit long but I fo7nd it thought provoking

11 Signs Of A False Flag

TOPICS:Brandon TurbevilleFalse Flags
NOVEMBER 7, 2013
false flagBrandon Turbeville
Activist Post

Throughout history, versions of the false flag attack have been used successfully by governments in order to direct the force of the people toward whatever end the ruling class may be seeking. At times, that end may be war, or it may be the curtailing of domestic civil liberties and basic human rights. In others, it is an economic agenda.

Indeed, false flags are themselves capable of taking on a wide variety of forms – domestic or foreign, small or large, economic or political, and many other designations that can often blur into one another. Each may serve a specific purpose and each may be adjusted and tailored for that specific purpose as societal conditions require.

For instance, the chemical weapons attack which took place inside Syria in August, 2013 serve as an example of a foreign false flag designed to whip up American fervor for war, on the platform of Responsibility to Protect similar to the Gulf of Tonkin.

Domestically speaking, a large-scale false flag such as 9/11, can be used to whip up both a massive public support for war and a popular willingness to surrender civil liberties, constitutional procedure, and constitutional/human rights. Economic false flags may take the form of manufactured “government shutdowns” or “government defaults” designed to create a demand for austerity or other pro-Wall Street solutions. Lastly, smaller-scale domestic false flags such as Sandy Hook or Aurora, often involve the implementation of gun-control measures or a greater police state.

There are, of course, many different versions of false flag attacks and none fit into a tightly crafted classification beyond the generalized term “false flag.” As stated above, some false flags may indeed embrace an element of each of the different versions listed previously both in terms of methodology and purpose.

With that in mind, it is also true that, while massive false flag attacks are always a possibility, it has been the small-scale false flags coming in the form of “shooters” (most often of the “lone gunmen” variety), that have been used most effectively by the ruling class and its mouthpiece media outlets in recent years. While the scale of the attacks have diminished, their frequency has rapidly increased.

However, due to a growing competent alternative media and researching community, as fast as the false flag attacks are launched, a volley of deconstructions of the official narratives are being provided. While many criticisms of the official version of events are wildly incredible, bordering on paranoia and impossibility, there are capable outlets and researchers who are able to expose the false flag for what it is. Indeed, it is for this reason that the false flag has suffered serious setbacks in terms of its effectiveness as of late and why it continues to do so.

Because the false flag attack is designed to instill fear, panic, and a guided response from the general public, it is important to deconstruct the narrative of that attack as it is presented. However, we cannot simply be consumed by attempting to expose and deconstruct every false flag attack that comes our way. We cannot ignore the greater issues, the winnable battles, and the demands we must be making simply to expose each and every false flag. We cannot ignore the forest fire to extinguish the occasional burning bush. The false flag, after all, is only the symptom of the disease.

For that reason, it is important to enable the general public to recognize the false flag itself, not simply the questionable elements of a particular false flag which will soon be overtaken by a new one. We must train both ourselves and the public to recognize the signs of the false flag when it happens and thus render the attack neutral.

The following is a list of some of the most common elements of the false flag attack which should immediately be looked at in the event of some other incident that pulls at the heartstrings and emotions of the general public.

1. High Profile Event: The first question to ask would be “Is this a high profile incident?” The answer, of course, is fairly obvious. If an attack takes place at the World Trade Center complex causing the buildings to explode and collapse, or if it takes place at the White House, or Pentagon, it is clearly high profile. Thus, the location can be factored in. In other circumstances, however, the act itself may be the major factor such as the case in Sandy Hook Elementary School, a nationally unimportant location but a horrific act that made national news nonetheless. The most important factor, of course, is media attention. Regardless of location or the act, if the media picks up the story and runs it simultaneously on all major mainstream channels, the incident can be considered a “high profile event.”

2. Changing Stories: In informed researching circles, it is well-known that the information that comes out shortly after the event is usually the most reliable. This is not to discount the existence of confusion related to panicked reports coming from eyewitnesses and the like. However, the information coming out early on has not yet been subjected to the top-down media revision that will inevitably take place as the story becomes molded to fit the narrative pushed by the individuals who either directed the attack at the higher levels or at least have connections with those who are able to control the manner in which various media outlets report the event.

For instance, in times of false flag attacks, the initial reports may point to 5 gunmen. Very shortly after, reports may only mention two. Only a few hours after the attack, however, all references to more than one gunmen are removed entirely, with only the “lone gunman” story remaining. Any other mention of additional gunmen after this point is ridiculed as “conspiracy theory.”

3. Simultaneous Drills: One hallmark of the false flag operation is the running of drills shortly before or during the actual attack. Many times, these drills will involve the actual sequence of events that takes place during the real life attack . These drills have been present on large scale false flags such as 9/11 as well as smaller scale attacks like the Aurora shooting.

For instance, as Webster Tarpley documents in his book 9/11 Synthetic Terror: Made In USA, at least 46 drills were underway in the months leading up to 9/11 and on the morning of the attack. These 46 drills were all directly related to the events which took place on 9/11 in some way or other.[1] Likewise, the 7/7 bombings in London were running drills of exactly the same scenario that was occurring at exactly the same times and locations.

Although one reason may take precedence over the other depending on the nature and purpose of the operation drills are used by false flag operators for at least two reasons. One such purpose is the creation of intentional confusion if the drill is taking place during the actual attack. The other, more effective aspect, however, is using the drill as a cloak to plan the attack or even “go live” when it comes time to launch the event. Even more so, it gives the individuals who are involved in the planning of the event an element of cover, especially with the military/intelligence agency’s tight chain of command structure and need-to-know basis. If a loyal military officer or intelligence agent stumbles upon the planning of the attack, that individual can always be told that what he has witnessed is nothing more than the planning of a training exercise. This deniability continues all the way through to the actual “going live” of the drill. After the completion of the false flag attack, Coincidence Theory is used to explain away the tragic results.[2]

4. Cui Bono? The most important question to ask immediately after any high profile incident is “cui bono?” or “Who benefits?” If one is able to see a clear benefit to any government, corporation, or bank, then the observer becomes capable of seeing through the false flag attack immediately. Many of these questions can be answered by taking a closer look at the behavior of these organizations prior to the attack and shortly thereafter.[3]

For instance, the presence of legislation which would stand little chance of being passed before the attack but which is quickly passed (or at least heavily pushed) afterwards is one clue that the conveniently timed attack was actually a false flag. Patriot Act style legislation was actually written before 9/11 but stood little chance of passing in Congress due to the political climate in the United States at the time. After 9/11, however, the Patriot Act was fast-tracked through both Houses of Congress with virtually no debate and with the blessing of the American people.

Returning to 9/11, it is a fact that a number of individuals who were in positions of power within the US government during the time the attack occurred had desperately wanted to invade several Middle Eastern countries.[4] After the attacks, a war psychosis gripped the ruling class of the United States and the American public followed right along.

After the Underwear Bombing, we saw the rollout of the TSA full-body scanners, a technology which would not have been readily accepted prior to the incident and subsequent propaganda campaign. However, the scanners had been purchased one year earlier by a firm owned by Michael Chertoff, the former head of Homeland Security.

Likewise, in terms of the LAX shooting, TSA purchased 3.5 million dollars worth of ammunition in August. Yet, in August, TSA was not an armed agency. After the LAX shooting, however, talk has turned to arming the agency, thus indicating possible foreknowledge on the part of someone higher up in the governmental structure.

Of course, the same can be said for the explosion of crazed lone-gunman shooting sprees that took place all across the United States amid propaganda pushes for increased gun control measures.

5. Unanswered Questions: Another hallmark of the false flag operation is relatively obvious – the presence of unanswered questions regarding the details of the attack, the perpetrators, the motive and so on. Although the media narrative that takes shape soon after the attack will ignore these questions, they will inevitably remain if observers are able to think for themselves and focus only on the information. An example of such questions would be Building 7 on 9/11 or the questions of additional shooters at Aurora and Sandy Hook.

6. Case is quickly closed: Once an acceptable patsy and cover story is chosen by the media, all other opinions and questions are refused air time. Nothing that even slightly contradicts the official story is acknowledged as legitimate. Once this happens, the patsy, if still alive (in rare circumstances) is charged, prosecuted, and convicted in a largely secret or shadowy proceeding. In most cases, the suspect is killed in the process or shortly after the fact thus negating any first hand contradiction of the official narrative. Either way, the case is closed very soon after the event.

7. Suspects’ Connection to CIA, FBI, or Other Intelligence Agencies: One key aspect suggesting a false flag that should be looked for soon after the attack is any possible connection the suspect or group of suspects may have had with intelligence agencies. A connection to any one of these organizations and institutions may go some length in explaining how the attack was coordinated, the motivation of the perpetrators, the actual involvement (or not) of the suspects, and who actually directed the operation. For instance, on 9/11, many of the alleged hijackers had previously had close contact with the FBI, CIA, and other high-level intelligence agencies (both home and abroad).[5] Likewise, the Tsarnaev brothers who have been accused of masterminding and carrying out the Boston Bombing had ties to the FBI before the attack.

In many instances, connections to certain military agencies and communities should serve as the same red flag as connections to intelligence agencies since these institutions have largely been blended together.

8. Convenient Scapegoat: One clue leading an informed observer to suspect a false flag attack is the existence of the convenient scapegoat. Any false flag operation will have a carefully crafted narrative complete with a group of individuals set up for demonization. The OKC bombing had McVeigh and thus, “right-wing extremists” and “militias.” On 9/11, the group was Muslims. In many of the domestic shooting sprees, the demonization was set for gun owners. With the recent LAX shooting, the “perpetrator” was an “anti-government conspiracy theorist.” In the instance of the false flag, a readily identified pasty will exhibit all or most of the aspects of the group and social demographic set to be demonized.

9. Media Promotes A Narrative Against Scapegoat Groups and/or An Agenda To Take Liberties: One clue suggesting a false flag is that, immediately after the attack and after the perpetrators have been “identified” by “officials” and the media, corporate media outlets begin not only demonizing the demographic group to which the “perpetrator” belongs, but begins promoting “solutions” in order to prevent such an attack from ever happening again. This narrative will always involve the erosion of liberties, the greater implementation of a police state, a specific economic policy, or a march to war.

Simply put, the media promotes the PROBLEM, allows for and guides the REACTION, and then provides the pre-determined SOLUTION.

10. Government Begins to “Take Action” Against the Scapegoat or Moves Along the Lines of the Media Narrative: After a healthy dose of propaganda from mainstream media outlets regurgitating the terror of the attack, the perpetrator, and the police state solutions, the Government then begins to take action. Political speeches are given in order to capitalize on the fear and anger felt by the public and in order to reinforce the idea that government is there to act as protector. Political solutions are then offered as bills, executive orders, or political mandates whether it is the curtailment of the 4th Amendment, gun control, or military strikes on a foreign country.

11. Clues in pop media: Pop media clues, more accurately described as predictive programming, is more easily identified in hindsight. This often involves the portrayal of the very incident occurring in a movie or television show. In other instances, it may involve the conspicuous or even inconspicuous placement of random details of the attack into movies and television. For instance, The Lone Gunman, a short-lived spinoff of the X-Files carried a storyline in which a passenger plane was hijacked via remote control and was being flown into the World Trade Center towers. In The Dark Knight Rises, a very curious reference was made to Sandy Hook with a map of Newtown, Connecticut on the wall.

Conclusion

Although it is extremely important to educate the general public as to the nature and purpose of false flags, education cannot be a goal in and of itself. The public not only needs to know the truth surrounding specific false flag events as they appear, they need to understand the methodology of identifying them on their own and in real time.

Creating a culture in which the general public is able to recognize the false flag attack as it is happening, without the need for a massive push by alternative media sources, researchers, or activists, is the first step in not only rendering the tactic useless, but in corralling the force of the people toward true action or, at the very least, creating a culture in which that force cannot be corralled by the ruling class.

While false flag attacks must be addressed, we must not allow ourselves to be so easily diverted off a path of political action, mass mobilization, and the making of real attainable demands.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 24 Jun 2016, 3:56 pm

Some of the allegations about crisis actors in more than one incident have been debunked.

Alex Israel and Katy Foley:

https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-foleys-sister-katie-foley-vs-lanzas-friend-alex-israel-not-the-same-person.t4348/

Boston bombings:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/conspiracy/boston.asp

Same girl at multiple incidents:

http://www.snopes.com/same-girl-crying-now-oregon/

The Elizabeth Smart case is I agree mega dodgy.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 24 Jun 2016, 4:12 pm

I agree there are some which have been debunked. Wonder if the same people have ever been brought together to prove the case.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig Fri 24 Jun 2016, 5:44 pm

It is clear that the Israel and Foley girls aren't the same when you see their photos together. No wonder that people get suspicious though when, as in so many other cases, the friends or relatives of murder victims seem to be treating it as something hilarious.
Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories - Page 7 Empty Ian Huntley

Post  chrissie Sun 10 Jul 2016, 4:44 pm

Just putting this here as I can't begin to imagine what this poor girl went/is going through Sad

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/10/ian-huntleys-daughter-discovered-her-fathers-identity-after-bein/

The daughter of the Soham killer, Ian Huntley, has disclosed she only found out the true identity of her father after being given a school project on the murderer.

Aged 14, Samantha Bryan was in a citizenship class when she discovered her natural father was Huntley, who was jailed for live for murdering the 10-year-olds Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman in 2002 .

Instructed to research "notorious crimes" connected to the Grimsby area, Miss Bryan, of Cleethorpes, Lincs, was given a list of names and found a photograph of herself and her mother on Google in relation to the murder, the Mail on Sunday reports.

“It was like being thumped in the chest,” Miss Bryan told the newspaper. “I began to shake, I couldn't stop the tears.”

Miss Bryan was four years old at the time of the murder but never met her biological father. According to the Mail on Sunday, her mother, Katie Bryan, met Mr Huntley aged 15 and left him during pregnancy, following abusive physical attacks and rape. She then married Martin Bryan, whom Miss Bryan calls "Dad".
chrissie
chrissie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next