MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories

+25
Antonia
Rosa canina
nannygroves
poster
Freedom
costello
PMR
Bloodhound
Bampots
bluebell
Hope
chrissie
Guinea Pig
dandaar
Dee Coy
Marky
dogs don't lie
Châtelaine
candyfloss
Mimi
Rob Royston
Andrew
Tristar
Lioned
Justformaddiemccann
29 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories - Page 8 Empty Re: Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories

Post  chrissie Sun 10 Jul 2016, 5:03 pm

Just to add, this was in a Citizenship class which my son 20 also did. It's about general life, managing money, gangs, drugs, knife crimes etc. Supposed to act as a deterrent for some...
chrissie
chrissie

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories - Page 8 Empty Re: Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories

Post  Freedom Sun 10 Jul 2016, 5:13 pm

It's also in The Mail.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3682494/How-Ian-Huntley-real-father-Aged-14-Samantha-Bryan-googled-school-project-saw-photograph-revealed-truth.html

I can't help wondering what the twins are likely to find out on the Internet as they get older.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Sun 10 Jul 2016, 5:22 pm

Same here Freedom and why I posted it....
chrissie
chrissie

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Sun 10 Jul 2016, 5:26 pm

Same here :-(
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 10 Jul 2016, 5:32 pm

I have mentioned before I think that I read the book that James Bulger's father wrote in 2013, 20 years after his son's murder.

The worst details of how James died were kept from his young relatives but, as they got older and the Internet became more available, they were shocked to find out for themselves.

So yes, children can't be kept sheltered for ever.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Sun 10 Jul 2016, 5:39 pm

The twins are going to be shocked too. I pity them. Wish I could something other than adopt them ...
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Sun 10 Jul 2016, 5:40 pm

Me too.... Sad
chrissie
chrissie

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Sun 10 Jul 2016, 7:32 pm

Me three...just to think about them starting sec school in Sept. is upsetting. At least they have each other.
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 11 Jul 2016, 9:23 am

This is a report from 2008 when Samantha and her family were still subject to an anonymity order, hence the different names.

https://web.archive.org/web/20090616114946/http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/real_life/1417602/Ian-Huntleys-ex-Louise-talks-about-their-daughter-Kerry-on-10th-birthday-Murdered-Holly-Wells-and-Jessica-Chapman.html

She did have some knowledge prior to four years ago as to who her biological father was. According to the above article she was given some information in 2006 when she was 8 though in The Mail story she was 11.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Mon 11 Jul 2016, 10:23 am

There are always going to be children at high school who are going to relish giving details to the twins, in not very subtle ways
Unless of course K&G pay for a very exclusive private school which I can't see them doing somehow
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 11 Jul 2016, 11:59 am

I don't think that even being at a private school would spare them from gossip.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Mon 11 Jul 2016, 12:08 pm

No , but I was thinking along the lines of there being slightly more control over what is said in that kind of environment
I've mentioned elsewhere about the Mcs keeping the case in the public eye, had they not then the twins probably would be pretty much left alone - as you sew and all that
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories - Page 8 Empty Interesting timing

Post  poster Mon 11 Jul 2016, 1:25 pm

Freedom wrote:It's also in The Mail.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3682494/How-Ian-Huntley-real-father-Aged-14-Samantha-Bryan-googled-school-project-saw-photograph-revealed-truth.html

I can't help wondering what the twins are likely to find out on the Internet as they get older.

Interesting timing of this. Suspect it is a deliberate test of the 'sheeple' who have now seen through the Madeleine hoax it would seem.

I think Huntley and Carr have been the victims of a gross miscarriage of justice. I suspect the real perpetrators of this hideous crime resided within the top secret US airbase near where the bodies were found. To avoid a scandal involving US troops at a time when the invasion of Iraq was highly sensitive it was decided to find a convenient patsy or two. Huntley and Carr fitted the bill because they were sweet but naive, imo, decent people with relatively lowly jobs who could be stitched up by the state without too many questions asked.

The media were highly instrumental in demonising the pair with theatrical press photos showing Huntkey in a top security van with a baying rent-a-mob crowd. All orchestrated from high above to plant the seed in the public mind that Huntley was a psychopathic killer and Carr a weak underling.

I don't believe a single word of it. The ex has been wheeled out, imo, to lend credence to the story - we have no idea whether what she is saying is true or a pack of lies. To have dragged her daughter into the headlines is deeply inappropriate, imo. I hope the daughter does her own research on the case and realises that her father was a decent man, Imo.

There are some excellent analyses of the case in line where the evidence against the pair is shredded to bits.

Very sad case but in so many ways but if I was either a friend or family member of Holly and Jessica or of Huntley and Carr I would want to see the real perpetrators brought to justice and those who have bee wrongly convicted released. No amount of compensation can make up for what the parents have suffered...or indeed those wrongly convicted.

My theory is based on analyses of the case that is publicly and readily available for all to see in multiple sites in the Internet. Nothing is stated as fact. It is an interpretation of what others have analysed and of course open to criticism and debate. Unfortunately these days the MSM is hardly a vehicle fie 'the truth' as was demonstrated, imo, by the McCann case. The latter parents were able to garner high profile support due to a gullible public. Not so Huntley and Carr....
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Mon 11 Jul 2016, 1:51 pm

Yep Huntley was so sweet and naive he had a long history of sexual offences and under age sex

Last edited by PMR on Mon 11 Jul 2016, 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 11 Jul 2016, 1:51 pm

Bit of a stretch too far (for me anyway), to suggest that Ian Huntley is innocent and been stitched up.

I was reading an article a while back from the very same bunch who were all singing it's a miscarriage of justice etc, that they also believe Roy Whiting to be innocent and also stitched up.

2 horrific evil monsters (in my eyes).
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 11 Jul 2016, 4:25 pm

You're a brave person Poster to have posted this on CMoMM as well; Aquila swooped in for the kill!

I can't get my head round any scenario other than for once the right man was convicted. I know that you aren't alone in thinking otherwise but I just cannot see this ever becoming universally (or virtually so) considered to have been a frame-up.

I am always ready to listen to claims of injustice but sometimes, as with the Hollie Greig case, those who are screaming of the wrongs done to them are the ones telling lies.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 11 Jul 2016, 5:36 pm

Yes I second your bravery Poster. It isn't easy being on the fringe of the general concensus. I have some reservations about the conviction but stop short of calling it a stich up. Mainly because Huntly came along at a time before the huge upsurge of information available nowadays and we pretty much accepted that the police did a good job of finding the guilty person.
I am inclined to question his apparent drugged state though and intend to look further into it.
OT I know but my feelings on the murder of Jo Cox have still not been quelled. The more I read about her husband, the more suspicious I become. And as for that farce of a supposed speech by her sister...words fail me.
We are conditioned to accept what we are told and made to feel like lunatics for questioning events but I would rather be a wide awake lunatic who is sometimes wrong than a blinkered sheep who walks into the abbatoir thinking it is going to get sheared.
No disrespect meant to anyone here btw.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 11 Jul 2016, 5:56 pm

There certainly has been odd behaviour from some of the friends and relatives of murder victims - more applicable to winning the lottery. I don't think that this is proof though that the actual incidents didn't happen but I can understand how others believe that they were hoaxes.

At one time, anyone doubting the McCanns would have been greeted with an almost universal wave of hostility, unlike now when the opposition is mostly from Pam Gurney and a few socks.

Yes, I hope that the day never comes when we have all been brainwashed into accepting any old rubbish that the MSM wants to inflict on us.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Mon 11 Jul 2016, 6:27 pm

@ Poster.
I don't know about cmomm never go there nowadays, but good on you. We must all be brave enough to question what we think is wrong imo

Goncalo stands as an example that we respect, and he is continuing to fight for what he believes is right.
O/t here but Dunblane concerns me, as does the Boston Marathon and many, many, more. Disturbing and so sad about Jo Cox - but why? Odd sorts living amongst us undoubtedly.

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Mon 11 Jul 2016, 6:33 pm

I don't think any of us know just how we would react in a situation, what can seem like un-natural behaviour can be shock and the fact that reality hasn't really dawned, revisit people six months down the line and it could be very different. However I think a lot of people have a sixth sense, for want of a better expression. They can pick up the subtle signs and none verbal hints , and think umm something not right there then afterwards are proved right
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 11 Jul 2016, 7:58 pm

My questioning of the Jo Cox case started before I even saw the family reaction. Something isn't right but I don't know what. On looking into JC's history, she supported a group known as the White Helmets. They are a NGO group who say their mission is to help people on all sides of the Syria conflict. They are the guys you see carrying dead children on beaches etc. But they are said to have links to Al Nusra and Al Qaida. I've seen videos where they stand idly by whilst people are being executed in the street, then they go in and remove the bodies. So why is a percentage of the crowd funding going to them? Why would a supposed humanitarian give them any truck?
Also, in false flag situations they groom convenient patsies sometimes for years. All a bit convenient having a resident loner with mental health issues. The guy had shown no right wing tendencies nor any political leanings and was, according to neighbours, a quiet and helpful man.
I don't believe for a second that some organisation in America were able to dig out a 17 year old delivery note for subversive books he was said to have ordered. This happened just very shortly after his arrest.
Nor do I believe anyone from the village identified Tommy Mair at the scene. Yes plenty did after they were told who was arrested.

And I am sorry Me but I still don't understand how Mr Rothwell heard him shout "Britain First" but others deny it. Nor did anyone describe a man with a beard, yet the guy arrested had one. No signs of blood on the pavement. I could go on.
It might have been him after something triggered the attack but for me, there are too many red flags to ignore altogether. I suspect very strongly that Mr Mair will never stand trial. His "conscience" will cause him to take his own life in prison.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 11 Jul 2016, 10:39 pm

Just giving this topic another airing in case anyone wants to talk about suspicious incidents which don't seem to be genuine.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Mon 11 Jul 2016, 11:04 pm

See my post in "Current topics in the News" 23.00 Very Happy

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Mon 11 Jul 2016, 11:44 pm

Andrew wrote:Bit of a stretch too far (for me anyway), to suggest that Ian Huntley is innocent and been stitched up.

I was reading an article a while back from the very same bunch who were all singing it's a miscarriage of justice etc, that they also believe Roy Whiting to be innocent and also stitched up.

2 horrific evil monsters (in my eyes).

Don't believe Roy Whiting was guilty either.....looking at interviews with him there is nothing in his body language that is suspicious, imo. Or indeed in his recollections of when he last saw the girl he is supposed to have murdered.

Compare that with the body language of the McCanns - guilt is all over them.

IMO of course!
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next