MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories

+25
Antonia
Rosa canina
nannygroves
poster
Freedom
costello
PMR
Bloodhound
Bampots
bluebell
Hope
chrissie
Guinea Pig
dandaar
Dee Coy
Marky
dogs don't lie
Châtelaine
candyfloss
Mimi
Rob Royston
Andrew
Tristar
Lioned
Justformaddiemccann
29 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories - Page 14 Empty Re:Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories.

Post  costello Mon 18 Jul 2016, 1:02 pm

I thought 'poster' was a she too Andrew.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories - Page 14 Empty Re: Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 18 Jul 2016, 1:06 pm

I'm almost positive she is female. Was JRob over the way.

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories - Page 14 Empty Re: Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories

Post  Andrew Mon 18 Jul 2016, 2:54 pm

Yes poster has openly said she was Jrob over the road. And she said she was female over there a long time ago.

So unless she's had a sex change, then she is most definitely female.

Case solved Very Happy
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 18 Jul 2016, 2:58 pm

If that's correct about being female, then she isn't the same person that I'm thinking of who behaved in a similar way.

Who knows though who's behind the screen - it was a bit before my time but there was a supposedly retired male high court judge who was actually a middle-aged woman!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Mon 18 Jul 2016, 5:26 pm

Andrew wrote:Yes poster has openly said she was Jrob over the road. And she said she was female over there a long time ago.

So unless she's had a sex change, then she is most definitely female.

Case solved Very Happy

Very Happy

Haven't had a sex change as far as I am aware!

Sometimes I just get very frustrated with cases where I think the case against a person looks unsound.

The McCann case infuriates me because they are so obviously being deceptive, imo, yet you have the top police officer in the UK who apparently has an IQ that is lower than the average Sun reader, the majority of whom, if we are to believe the comments sections on McCann stories, think the McCanns are guilty - even if only of neglect.

I just don't think the case against Ian Huntley bears any scrutiny at all. Or that of Maxine Carr.

I think they were patsies and there is a huge pile of worms under this case.

There have been dozens and dozens of wrongful convictions. It's nothing new. The possibility of a wrongful conviction was one of the most persuasive arguments over the abolition of the death penalty, imo.

Just because you might think someone was wrongfully convicted, it doesn't mean there is necessarily a conspiracy. Sometimes it's just a bodge-up. Sometimes (Lee Harvey Oswold?) there is a conspiracy involved.

So apologies if I occasionally 'go off on one'. In general I try not to but a glass or so of vino can certainly tip the balance especially if you feel passionate about something.

I am most certainly not a pro-shrill although I think there were some over the way who thought I might be but I could never understand why. While I have occasionally had an outburst or two online I have been pretty mild-mannered compared to some others - especially over the way when the attacks were positively vicious.

And no, I have no connection whatsoever with any of these cases. I am purely an impartial observer who should probably have been a criminal lawyer as I do find myself fascinated with the minutiae of some of these cases.

ETA: I use the word impartial because I originally believed the McCanns and actually felt sorry for them as what they appeared to  be doing with their checking system wasn't that different to the MW 'listening' system as carried out by nannies. I even originally stood up for them on sites like mumsnet.

In the Huntley case I too believed what I had read in the press. It was only after spending a long time looking at the McCann case that I started wondering whether there was more to the Soham case than met the eye. That spooky photograph of - allegedly - Madeleine McCann
wearing a football shirt in a manner very reminiscent of the 'last photo' of the Soham girls also got me wondering.

Why did TM make that photo public? It looked very different to either the poster girl or the alleged 'last photo' and furthermore it wasn't a 'last photo' of Madeleine, whereas in the Soham case it was so it made complete sense to release it as it could help find the girls quickly. TM must have realized that football shirt photo would trigger memories of the Soham girls. So why be so insensitive? When the photo wouldn't help find her? There is something behind that photo and the timing of its release, imo.

ETA: It is in the public domain that the parents of the Soham girls eventually pleaded with the media to stop using the photo as it triggered such painful memories for them. TM with all their media links would I feel sure have been aware of this yet that still go ahead and publish that photo which is bound to trigger comparisons with the Soham case. Why would they want to do that? The two cases are not comparable at all, imo.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 18 Jul 2016, 6:18 pm

Those of us who occasionally over-imbibe of the juice of the grape - or other alcoholic beverage - would do well to vow to keep off it before posting anything on a forum!

I think that we will have to agree to differ over the Soham girls case.

Let's move on and concentrate on the topics on which we do agree.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 21 Jul 2016, 12:02 pm

One for those of us with long memories - to match our ages.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chappaquiddick_incident
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Thu 21 Jul 2016, 1:34 pm

Freedom wrote:One for those of us with long memories - to match our ages.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chappaquiddick_incident

I remember that. I doubt whether Ted Kennedy`s intentions were honourable when he took the wrong turning towards the creek, but who knows. Also who knows what was going through Mary Jo`s mind when she accepted a lift from him. She was supposedly engaged to someone else at the time and a `good girl`.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 21 Jul 2016, 4:12 pm

This happened on the Friday before the Apollo 11 moon landing. Ted probably hoped that his escapade would go unnoticed with all the excitement about that but the story grew arms and legs and never went away.

I am inclined to believe the theory that he was not in the car when it went off the bridge and did not know about the accident until the following morning.

It sounds a bit familiar doesn't it - in trying to cover up something rather embarrassing but not illegal, he made the situation many times worse by coming up with a ridiculous story that he had heroically tried to rescue MJK but had not succeeded.

There was a reference to the incident in a CSI episode which may have gone above most viewers' heads. Referring to an obviously staged crime scene Gil Grissom said that it was "as phoney as a Chappaquiddick neck brace".

Ted took to wearing one for a day or two in the hope of convincing us that he had been in an accident.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1317515/posts
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 21 Jul 2016, 7:06 pm

Freedom wrote:
I am inclined to believe the theory that he was not in the car when it went off the bridge and did not know about the accident until the following morning.

..... Really?

To me that's the most least likely scenario.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 21 Jul 2016, 10:38 pm

I find that more believable than that he was somehow able to get out of a submerged car - is it not a physical impossibility to open a door due to the water pressure? It's also unlikely that, with his size and longstanding back problem, he could have escaped through a window.

It's hard for me to believe that even someone as self-absorbed as EK thinking about his political career would not have called at one of the houses in the area to seek help. I think that there was also a fire station along the way.

I think that it is likely that he got out of the car when spotted by the deputy sheriff as he did not want to be questioned, leaving MJK to drive on alone.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 22 Jul 2016, 8:04 am

https://www.crikey.com.au/2009/08/27/teddy-kennedy-and-chappaquiddick-the-true-story/

These lot certainly believe in your theory as well, Freedom.

Still think there's a lot more to it than that very 'simple' explanation.

But perhaps that's just the 'conspiracy cogs' turning in my head Very Happy
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 22 Jul 2016, 9:51 am

Describing MJK as a "19-year-old virgin" doesn't endear me to this blogger - she was almost 29 and the rest is mind your own business!

I don't suppose we'll ever know the truth now but to me it does seem possible that, by lying about a fairly trivial event and making up a ridiculous story afterwards, EK brought about his own downfall.

It's interesting that the media soon turned on EK, pointing out the ridiculousness of his story. The Kennedys had always been treated almost like royalty, with gushing stories of how wonderful, brave etc they were. It was only a year after Robert Kennedy was murdered, an event which gained the family even more sympathy and respect.

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig Fri 22 Jul 2016, 12:17 pm

My mother told me that she had a bit of a crush on him (!) and at first believed every word, even his cringe-worthy TV appearance to explain what happened, but she did realise fairly soon afterwards that he was lying.

This clip has that broadcast on it.

Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 23 Jul 2016, 10:37 am

He certainly looks like he's telling porkies in that vid.

He had his wicked way. She was going to expose it. Threatened blackmail. He bumped her off.

The Kennedys have got 'form' for that.

My very simple take on it.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 23 Jul 2016, 10:45 am

Who else have they bumped off? Let's exclude Marilyn Monroe please!

If everyone who had affairs with any of the Kennedys was bumped off, there would be an enormous shortage of people in the world.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 23 Jul 2016, 11:00 am

I believe there was a Kennedy hand in the death of M.Monroe.

Just my opinion.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 15 Aug 2016, 9:18 am

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 15 Aug 2016, 12:39 pm

Hmmm - I'm not sure how much credence can be given to the story of an unnamed ex-con.

If it is true that Huntley sometimes wears a football shirt like the ones in the iconic last photo of the Soham girls, that is sick!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 03 Oct 2016, 10:19 am

Freedom wrote:For me, the idea that no planes hit the towers gives ammunition to those who denounce all conspiracy theorists as being away with the shape-shifting lizard brigade.

I certainly think that, whatever caused the damage at the Pentagon and the hole in the ground in Shanksville, was something other than planes though.

John Lear, of jet fame certainly thinks it's possible. And he doesn't strike me as a conspiraloon.

https://youtu.be/3jCiQVnbwfc

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories - Page 14 Empty U F Os in the U K?

Post  bluebell Sat 15 Oct 2016, 3:45 pm

No idea where the appropriate place to put this        affraid

Might try to add another link to a more recent sighting in England  -  anyone any opinions on these ???

EXCLUSIVE: Alien cover-up claim - UK's top-secret UFO X-Files release delayed by a YEAR

THE promised release of confidential UK government reports into Unidentified Flying Object (UFO) sightings - dubbed the "British X-Files" - has been delayed AGAIN, prompting claims of a cover up.

By JON AUSTIN
PUBLISHED: 10:08, Mon, Oct 10, 2016 | UPDATED: 16:47, Mon, Oct 10, 2016
http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/719412/UK-top-secret-UFO-X-Files-alien-cover-up-claim-after-release-delayed-by-a-YEAR

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sat 15 Oct 2016, 3:54 pm

Is Shropshire a UFO sighting hotspot?
14 October 2016

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-shropshire-37619295

A triangular shape in the sky  

Rachel Davies, from Grinshill, sent the Shropshire Star this picture taken around Sleap Airfield, near Wem,

A mysterious flying triangle has been spotted in the sky over Shropshire in recent weeks - the latest of unexplained goings on stretching over decades. Is the county a hotspot for UFOs?
The "Flying Dorito" as it has become known, was spotted near Sleap Airfield, near Wem, and over The Wrekin, the Shropshire Star reported.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 15 Oct 2016, 8:59 pm

I must say, I would love to have a good read through of those unreleased UFO files.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next