Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories

Post  Andrew on Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:18 am

Think this was the thread where Ian Huntley was discussed.

A couple of articles about him:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1608626/child-murderer-ian-huntley-struts-around-as-king-of-the-wing-but-is-secretly-a-suicidal-zombie/

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/soham-killer-ian-huntleys-sinister-8626339
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:39 pm

Hmmm - I'm not sure how much credence can be given to the story of an unnamed ex-con.

If it is true that Huntley sometimes wears a football shirt like the ones in the iconic last photo of the Soham girls, that is sick!
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect on Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:28 am

I see the bag that is blue is holding court elsewhere on the planes vs no planes on 9/11. He has even brought back the old adage about compression and artifacts. Then Sonic72 posted this.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:50 am

Not seen that vid before. Bloody hell.

I've always been a bit on the fence with the planes v no planes argument myself.
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:04 am

For me, the idea that no planes hit the towers gives ammunition to those who denounce all conspiracy theorists as being away with the shape-shifting lizard brigade.

I certainly think that, whatever caused the damage at the Pentagon and the hole in the ground in Shanksville, was something other than planes though.
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR on Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:11 am

I'm just concerned that I agree with Aquilla
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect on Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:19 am

Freedom wrote:For me, the idea that no planes hit the towers gives ammunition to those who denounce all conspiracy theorists as being away with the shape-shifting lizard brigade.

I certainly think that, whatever caused the damage at the Pentagon and the hole in the ground in Shanksville, was something other than planes though.

John Lear, of jet fame certainly thinks it's possible. And he doesn't strike me as a conspiraloon.

http://youtu.be/3jCiQVnbwfc

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:21 am

Occasionally I agree with Aquila but not this time!

One or two oddities can be explained away (maybe) but not everything. I don't know who was really behind the attacks but there must have been preparation weeks if not months beforehand to make the towers (not to mention the third building on the site) collapse via a controlled demolition.

As for the third and fourth planes, there is absolutely no way on Earth that they and their passengers could have been vaporised in the way that they supposedly were.
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect on Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:29 am

I hear what you are saying Freedom and I, whilst very quickly thinking something was "up" still believed that there were planes but the more I watch, the more convinced I am that there were no jets. I have even gone away from thinking that there were planes, just not commercial ones.

The thing that convinced me was that a huge number of pilots confirm that there is no way those manoevres could have been carried out by skilled pilots, never mind a bunch of untrained guys. The planes could not fly at that speed at that altitude. Not ever.

Also, an ununrelated piece of engine turned up in a Manhattan street which didn't belong to any plane that crashed.
And the most incredible thing of all is that a fire, strong enough to collapse buildings, gave up a handy passport.

Obama fought to stop the bill being granted to allow 911 families to sue Saudi Arabia. I would imagine he fought for a very good reason.

ETA I was writing my post as you were submitting yours F so my comment was in regard to your post about the planes or no planes theory. I know you don't believe in the terrorist angle.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:47 am

I can accept that they might not have been passenger planes.

I expect that everyone knows that the only video footage of the first impact was from a routine (till then) documentary about the work of New York firefighters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miA8Td4oNcY

That's an extract. Here is the whole programme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAHTpFhT5AU

Note the bit where they arrived at the tower and the ground floor was wrecked. How could the impact of a plane many floors up have done that?
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:16 am

This story certainly makes you wonder what happened.............

UFO expert found dead days after texting mum: 'Your boy's in trouble - if anything happens to me, investigate'

(snipped)

A conspiracy theorist texted his mum to say 'If anything happens to me, investigate' just days before his mysterious death.
Max Spiers, 39, a father to two boys, was found dead on a sofa in Poland, where he had gone to give a talk about conspiracy theories and UFOs.

He was ruled to have died from natural causes despite no post-mortem examination being carried out on his body.
But his dark investigations into UFOs and government cover-ups may have made him enemies who wanted him dead, says mother Vanessa Bates, 63.

More here..
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ufo-expert-found-dead-days-9058279

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect on Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:03 pm

Is anyone out there thinking that it is very convenient that identity papers have turned up AGAIN in the lorry that allegedly ploughed into the Christmas market and that they belong to a Tunisian moslem. These terrorists are getting careless.
Passport found 9/11
National id card found Charlie Hebdo
id papers found in Nice lorry.

Watched an interesting video on the Berlin crash last night.

https://youtu.be/w5VV88Hci5s

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi on Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:08 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:Is anyone out there thinking that it is very convenient that identity papers have turned up AGAIN in the lorry that allegedly ploughed into the Christmas market and that they belong to a Tunisian moslem. These terrorists are getting careless.
Passport found 9/11
National id card found Charlie Hebdo
id papers found in Nice lorry.

Watched an interesting video on the Berlin crash last night.

https://youtu.be/w5VV88Hci5s

I`m glad you raised that query because that`s exactly what I thought immediately it was reported.  No one would leave their ID papers in a lorry, they would always be on their person surely.

ETA It was also weird that he happened to be able to get away so quickly after causing so much devastation.

Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect on Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:30 pm

I'm going to go even further and suggest that the shooting of the Russian diplomat in Ankara bears further examination.
For example. A gunman has just shot someone 9 times in the back yet he falls forward and his glasses end up behind him.
There is no blood and no exit wounds. Later film shows the ambassador arriving at hospital.His shirt is open, he is on his back yet there is no blood or wounds visible.
The gunman was filmed from outside through a window yet the part of the gallery he was in had no windows around him.
How would anyone on the outside know to film it anyway?
The brave cameraman hardly flinched as a mad gunman waved a weapon around.
There were pictures taken from another angle, off to the left of the gunman yet there is no one else there in the official footage.
No shell casings.

Apologies for the language in this video.

https://youtu.be/FV-IQgDwY6c

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect on Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:54 pm

Other instances if id left behind. Some I didn't know of.

http://whowhatwhy.org/

2nd article down.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:06 pm

I've not looked into any of this as yet (apart from reading the headlines in the BBC/SKY etc) so will read/watch the links at some point later on.

It's extraordinary how these people's ID always pop up intact. And they always bring it with them when doing a 'job'.
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi on Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:55 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:I'm going to go even further and suggest that the shooting of the Russian diplomat in Ankara bears further examination.
For example. A gunman has just shot someone 9 times in the back yet he falls forward and his glasses end up behind him.
There is no blood and no exit wounds. Later film shows the ambassador arriving at hospital.His shirt is open, he is on his back yet there is no blood or wounds visible.
The gunman was filmed from outside through a window yet the part of the gallery he was in had no windows around him.
How would anyone on the outside know to film it anyway?
The brave cameraman hardly flinched as a mad gunman waved a weapon around.
There were pictures taken from another angle, off to the left of the gunman yet there is no one else there in the official footage.
No shell casings.

Apologies for the language in this video.

https://youtu.be/FV-IQgDwY6c

Hi chirpy - I don`t know if you`ve seen this video but the fellow seems rational, has broken the various videos down and has experience in policing and forensics. He shows where the blood is coming out of the ambassador`s head and says (which I agreed) that you don`t get much blood coming out of back wounds. He also picks out all the shell casings on the floor. This fellow does make a comment about there being a suspicion that Erdogan may have instigated it, sort of "whoops sorry, but nothing to do with us". Erdogan is bound to be anti-Putin even though Putin made the effort to meet with him in recent weeks.

Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect on Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:47 pm

Sorry not ignoring you Mimi. Will check this guy out tomorrow as late here. I still think the shooting is a hoax but am open to persuasion. Put it this way we don't know what way is up any more.
On another note. Chin up. They will come round.xx

Back to top Go down

Post  poster on Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:53 pm

Andrew wrote:Think this was the thread where Ian Huntley was discussed.

A couple of articles about him:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1608626/child-murderer-ian-huntley-struts-around-as-king-of-the-wing-but-is-secretly-a-suicidal-zombie/

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/soham-killer-ian-huntleys-sinister-8626339

We do KNOW however that TM released a photo of Madeleine McCann - allegedly - wearing a football T-shirt which was reminiscent of the last photo taken of the poor Soham girls. Clearly the photo of the Soham girls was released because it showed what they were last wearing when they disappeared and therefore might help find them.

There is no indication why the photo of a girl who was allegedly Madeleine McCann (but doesn't look like her, imo) was released wearing a sponsored football shirt? What was the reason for that? How would it help find her? When was the photo taken, according to the devoted parents, friends and the odious pink one?
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi on Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:45 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:Sorry not ignoring you Mimi. Will check this guy out tomorrow as late here. I still think the shooting is a hoax but am open to persuasion. Put it this way we don't know what way is up any more.
On another note. Chin up. They will come round.xx

XXX flower

Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:54 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4061096/Danish-police-say-man-matching-description-Berlin-lorry-attack-suspect-seen-Aalborg.html
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect on Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:22 am

Andrew wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4061096/Danish-police-say-man-matching-description-Berlin-lorry-attack-suspect-seen-Aalborg.html

That was handy that he had the ticket still on him so they could trace his route. And how did Italian police know he was likely to be in Milan so were on the lookout for him? He pulled a 22mm pistol from his backpack and shot a policeman in the shoulder.
I wonder what calibre gun was used to shoot the original Polish lorry driver in the head.

Last edited by chirpyinsect on Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect on Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:38 am

Same guy?

The first is the Polish lorry driver taken recently. The 2nd is of him after he was killed.

There is camera phone footage of the aftermath of the lorry crash which as always is shaky and grainy. I don't have a sophisticated phone but it takes better pictures than those. Also if a great big lorry ploughed into a crowd, would you not run as fast as you could away from the scene, not wander around filming the supposed dying? That lorry could have been packed with explosives.

Link from Daily Mail article where the lorry driver phoned his boss,who is his cousin,at lunchtime saying the area he was in was full of moslems not Germans. Are there no German moslems then?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:21 am

Weird goings-on with the Turkish nightclub shooting on New Year's Eve.

I need to look into other footage of the event and I'm not making any assumptions that it didn't happen.

However, this clip does make you wonder.

Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster on Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:52 am

Weird. And as the narrator says:

1. He doesn't appear to be in any pain despite a supposed gunshot wound to the leg. That is a serious potentially life-threatening injury. And presumably very painful.
2. Why get the story wrong?  First he talks about people then he says he saw one person. So which was it?
3. Why are the medics allowing a man with a serious and potentially life-threatening injury to be interviewed?

Among all body parts which may be affected by a gunshot wound, arms and legs are considered as the most frequent ones. Depending on the bullet size and the affected site, gunshot wounds on the arms or legs can be fatal. If the bullet hits a tendon or major muscles, for instance, it may lead to major damage and even disability. Gunshot wounds to the arms or legs can also be life-threatening when the victim experiences rapid blood loss or infection. Hence, treating a gunshot wound in this area properly is as crucial as treating one in considered-more-vulnerable locations.

http://woundcaresociety.org/treat-gunshot-wound-leg
poster

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top