MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories

+25
Antonia
Rosa canina
nannygroves
poster
Freedom
costello
PMR
Bloodhound
Bampots
bluebell
Hope
chrissie
Guinea Pig
dandaar
Dee Coy
Marky
dogs don't lie
Châtelaine
candyfloss
Mimi
Rob Royston
Andrew
Tristar
Lioned
Justformaddiemccann
29 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories - Page 15 Empty Re: Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories

Post  Andrew Sat 15 Oct 2016, 9:03 pm

I read a book years ago about the Rendlesham Forest stuff that's mentioned in that first article.

Some info here if anyone is unfamiliar (and interested)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rendlesham_Forest_incident
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories - Page 15 Empty Re: Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories

Post  Andrew Sat 15 Oct 2016, 9:24 pm

Anybody here encountered any UFO sightings... Any alien experiences to share...?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sat 15 Oct 2016, 9:42 pm

Andrew wrote:Anybody here encountered any UFO sightings... Any alien experiences to share...?

Ever hopeful me Andrew Wink One of my favourite films is Close Encounters.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 15 Oct 2016, 9:44 pm

Beam me up Scotty (to the boozer for last orders).

All quiet on here (unless there's been a mass alien abduction of MMM members). Very Happy
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 15 Oct 2016, 9:50 pm

bluebell wrote:
Andrew wrote:Anybody here encountered any UFO sightings... Any alien experiences to share...?

Ever hopeful me Andrew     Wink     One of my favourite films is Close Encounters.

Hi bluebell. I really can't remember that film although I have seen it about 25 years ago.

I bought a massive book on Area 51 sometime ago. I still haven't got round to reading a page from it yet.

Does your good self believe in UFO's.......
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sat 15 Oct 2016, 9:56 pm

Hey Andrew - I just love that film, seen it so many times (I know I should get a life !)

I had never heard about Rendelsham Forest, that Wiki link was really interesting thanks.
I certainly believe in alien life form 'somewhere' in the universe, just has to exist.
All I've ever seen are comets etc though, no spaceships !

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 15 Oct 2016, 10:07 pm

Yeah, the Rendlesham stuff is very weird and interesting.

I was obsessed with UFO's as a nipper. Be staring out my bedroom window for hours on end trying to catch a glimpse of something. (even got caught staring at the woman next door getting undressed. I was about 13 peeping out of the window with my binoculars. She thought I was a peeping tom and complained to my Mother. I was genuinely UFO spotting but nobody believed me)

There has been a few occasions over many years where I've thought 'what the hell was that'.. Probably a bird or a plane mind.

But yeah I would like to think there is something out there as well.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 16 Oct 2016, 7:19 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ufo-expert-found-dead-days-9058279

A conspiracy theorist texted his mum to say 'If anything happens to me, investigate' just days before his mysterious death.
Max Spiers, 39, a father to two boys, was found dead on a sofa in Poland, where he had gone to give a talk about conspiracy theories and UFOs.
He was ruled to have died from natural causes despite no post-mortem examination being carried out on his body.
But his dark investigations into UFOs and government cover-ups may have made him enemies who wanted him dead, says mother Vanessa Bates, 63.

affraid
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 16 Oct 2016, 7:22 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 17 Oct 2016, 9:16 am

This story certainly makes you wonder what happened.............

UFO expert found dead days after texting mum: 'Your boy's in trouble - if anything happens to me, investigate'

(snipped)

A conspiracy theorist texted his mum to say 'If anything happens to me, investigate' just days before his mysterious death.
Max Spiers, 39, a father to two boys, was found dead on a sofa in Poland, where he had gone to give a talk about conspiracy theories and UFOs.

He was ruled to have died from natural causes despite no post-mortem examination being carried out on his body.
But his dark investigations into UFOs and government cover-ups may have made him enemies who wanted him dead, says mother Vanessa Bates, 63.

More here..
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ufo-expert-found-dead-days-9058279

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 19 Oct 2016, 11:22 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3846858/He-terrified-wanted-Dead-British-UFO-expert-s-fiancee-says-desperate-flee-dark-magic-sect-Poland-return-UK-baby-her.html

... I thought some of these recent articles might have generated a bit of interest / chat.

Even Bluebell has deserted her own thread.. Very Happy
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 19 Oct 2016, 12:08 pm

I just don't know what to make of this one yet.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 20 Oct 2016, 6:38 pm

Has Bluebell been abducted...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Thu 20 Oct 2016, 11:14 pm

Is Bluebell Richard D Hall? affraid

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 20 Oct 2016, 11:42 pm

I sincerely hope not.

But sincerely hope that Bluebell is ok. And not been got at by the men in black for starting up this thread.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Fri 21 Oct 2016, 9:32 am

Andrew wrote:I sincerely hope not.

But sincerely hope that Bluebell is ok. And not been got at by the men in black for starting up this thread.

I think what's probably happened is that Jupiter has been obscured by, er, swamp gas, and that in turn has caused..... etc. etc.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sat 22 Oct 2016, 3:02 pm

Andrew wrote:I sincerely hope not.

Aaah Andrew, many thanks for your concern but I am back.   Had a strange dream that I was elsewhere and communicating with other beings by sound  -  weird      affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 22 Oct 2016, 9:02 pm

Ah - Good to see you back and well, Bluebell.

That video says 'read alert before playing'.... What's the alert... scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 22 Oct 2016, 9:17 pm

The clip lasts for 7 seconds, has no sound and consists of flashing shapes. I'm none the wiser.

Here's a different 7 seconds that I like!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqCpjFMvz-k
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 22 Oct 2016, 9:24 pm

Great song. Brings back a few memories. Not heard it for years.

I wouldn't of had that down as your type of music though, Freedom.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 22 Oct 2016, 9:29 pm

My son is more or less your age so I kept in touch with the current music scene through him. Since Top of the Pops ended though I haven't a clue what's around.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Thu 22 Dec 2016, 2:03 pm

Is anyone out there thinking that it is very convenient that identity papers have turned up AGAIN in the lorry that allegedly ploughed into the Christmas market and that they belong to a Tunisian moslem. These terrorists are getting careless.
Passport found 9/11
National id card found Charlie Hebdo
id papers found in Nice lorry.

Watched an interesting video on the Berlin crash last night.

https://youtu.be/w5VV88Hci5s

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Thu 22 Dec 2016, 2:08 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:Is anyone out there thinking that it is very convenient that identity papers have turned up AGAIN in the lorry that allegedly ploughed into the Christmas market and that they belong to a Tunisian moslem. These terrorists are getting careless.
Passport found 9/11
National id card found Charlie Hebdo
id papers found in Nice lorry.

Watched an interesting video on the Berlin crash last night.

https://youtu.be/w5VV88Hci5s

I`m glad you raised that query because that`s exactly what I thought immediately it was reported.  No one would leave their ID papers in a lorry, they would always be on their person surely.

ETA It was also weird that he happened to be able to get away so quickly after causing so much devastation.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Thu 22 Dec 2016, 2:30 pm

I'm going to go even further and suggest that the shooting of the Russian diplomat in Ankara bears further examination.
For example. A gunman has just shot someone 9 times in the back yet he falls forward and his glasses end up behind him.
There is no blood and no exit wounds. Later film shows the ambassador arriving at hospital.His shirt is open, he is on his back yet there is no blood or wounds visible.
The gunman was filmed from outside through a window yet the part of the gallery he was in had no windows around him.
How would anyone on the outside know to film it anyway?
The brave cameraman hardly flinched as a mad gunman waved a weapon around.
There were pictures taken from another angle, off to the left of the gunman yet there is no one else there in the official footage.
No shell casings.

Apologies for the language in this video.

https://youtu.be/FV-IQgDwY6c

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next