Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories

Post  chirpyinsect on Thu 19 Jan 2017, 6:39 pm

Snipped from an interesting article I found on RDHall's FB

SOTT – Reports from France indicate that the French military have been caught red-handed in the act of preparing an ISIS false flag terror attack on its own citizens – and none of their excuses are making any sense.  ISIS flags, video equipment, Arabic newspapers and a generator were discovered by gardeners in a cave outside the town of Saumur – causing panic among local citizens who called the local and national police, as well as anti-terrorist units.  

With scores of police and emergency personnel on the scene, a senior military figure intervened, announcing that the contents of the cave belonged to the military and were part of a mysterious, as yet unexplained “exercise.”

Perhaps one of our French members could recall if this ever made national news.

What about the Staged False Flag Attacks In France that are being carried out by the French Military and MOSSAD.       https://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2016/09/29/france-french-military-just-caught-staging-isis-false-flag/

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine on Thu 19 Jan 2017, 8:28 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:[...]
Perhaps one of our French members could recall if this ever made national news.

What about the Staged False Flag Attacks In France that are being carried out by the French Military and MOSSAD.       https://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2016/09/29/france-french-military-just-caught-staging-isis-false-flag/
Sorry, I daily follow news, including French, of course, but I have NO idea.
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Sat 21 Jan 2017, 10:54 am

There have been in my opinion some barking mad rumours on the Internet in recent years about the Obama family.

No, not just about where Barack Obama was or wasn't born - that's the comparatively sane bit - but that he is actually gay and Muslim and that his wife was born male so their children were either adopted or born to a surrogate.

So far all the "proof" I have seen is nonsense about the length of Michelle's fingers (by that reckoning I'm male too), some clearly doctored photos in tight clothing revealing things that shouldn't be there and her Wikipedia page amended to read that she was born Michael.

Before I assign it permanently to the dustbin of sheer hokum, does anyone have any thoughts on the subject?
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie on Sat 21 Jan 2017, 12:02 pm

Yea some of those vids are believeable, but then sense kicks in and you realise that people can edit and change loads of stuff these days.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Sat 21 Jan 2017, 12:15 pm

I don't think I've seen any that are believable.

I hope that one day it will be possible for any presidential candidate to be open about his sexuality and that of his wife / partner - it would be accepted and there would be no need for any of the made-up nonsense surrounding the Obamas.
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Sat 21 Jan 2017, 12:58 pm

Just in case anyone needs convincing of the unlikeliness of any of this being true, I shall post this link without further comment......

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t13424-president-trump-s-inauguration#354568
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Sat 21 Jan 2017, 5:29 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4142824/Conspiracy-theorist-said-Lee-Rigby-s-murder-staged.html

A conspiracy theorist troll who claimed Lee Rigby's murder was carried out to 'whip up racial hatred' has lost his appeal against a conviction for harassing the soldier's family.
Christopher Spivey, 54, claimed the murder of Fusilier Rigby, who was hacked to death by terrorists in London in May 2013, was 'staged'.
Last week the former builder lost an appeal against a suspended six month jail sentence handed down at Chelmsford Magistrates' Court.

Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised on Sat 21 Jan 2017, 7:20 pm

Andrew wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4142824/Conspiracy-theorist-said-Lee-Rigby-s-murder-staged.html

A conspiracy theorist troll who claimed Lee Rigby's murder was carried out to 'whip up racial hatred' has lost his appeal against a conviction for harassing the soldier's family.
Christopher Spivey, 54, claimed the murder of Fusilier Rigby, who was hacked to death by terrorists in London in May 2013, was 'staged'.
Last week the former builder lost an appeal against a suspended six month jail sentence handed down at Chelmsford Magistrates' Court.

Nick Kollerstrom has made similar claims on Richard D Hall's show without, as far as I am aware, attracting similar action. Possibly because his delivery is what I would describe as "incoherent". I'm not advocating style over substance by any means, but he's a terrible orator and often doesn't even seem convinced by his own arguments.
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi on Sat 21 Jan 2017, 8:13 pm

Freedom wrote:Just in case anyone needs convincing of the unlikeliness of any of this being true, I shall post this link without further comment......

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t13424-president-trump-s-inauguration#354568

I agree with a lot of what TB has posted on that topic. BO Homosexual yes - people from his college days have spoken about it and a fellow `lover` has testified in great detail how he gave pleasure to BO. Not so sure about what is said about Michelle (or `Michael` as BO has accidentally referred to her) - her voice is feminine even though her body is masculine. The finger stuff is rubbish IMO. I think their eldest daughter does look a lot like Obama`s mother but who knows.

I agree with TB about BO being Moslem. Judge Jeanine concluded this about it not long ago.

Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Sun 22 Jan 2017, 9:41 am

Will stick this one here as we were talking about Uri and his spoons the other day on the other thread:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4144810/Uri-Geller-told-Theresa-d-PM-two-years-ago.html

Uri Geller claimed today that he told Theresa May she would be Prime Minister two years ago when he showed her how to bend spoons in his garage.

Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised on Sun 22 Jan 2017, 10:45 am

I just don't understand how the man has built such an enduring career and great wealth off the back of a not particularly impressive party trick that he did back in the seventies. Likewise Bob Geldof has parlayed having one hit into becoming some kind of toxic omnipresence. By these standards, the guy out of Brotherhood of Man should be running the World Bank by now, or something.
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Sun 22 Jan 2017, 10:53 am

You've got to hand Uri some credit and a few spoons for making his career last so long.

Bob Geldof did have a few hits, other than with BandAid.

Now which Brotherhood of Man guy do you mean. The one who did the cringeworthy Save Your Kisses For Me or one from the original group - goodness knows why they used the same name.

Apologies for the vision of ugliness at the beginning.

Those clothes must have been really something in colour.

Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised on Sun 22 Jan 2017, 11:00 am

I definitely meant the "Kippers For Tea" guy. I didn't even know there was another one....
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Sun 22 Jan 2017, 11:10 am

You obviously are not of the same "certain age" as me.

You might have heard of Tony Burrows who was in the original group as well as loads of others.

This was the second group's attempt to gain another hit with a very similar sounding song to SYKFM.

Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi on Sun 22 Jan 2017, 12:49 pm

Uri Geller has gained massive wealth and some of his contacts are indeed suspicious.  He supposedly divined for oil charging £1,000,000 a time and supposedly is connected to the CIA and Mossad.  He was in the army and was a male model when younger.

I agree about Bob Geldolf - how has he amassed so much wealth and notoriety via one hit single with the Boomtown Rats and organising a big concert.  I don`t get it.

Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  nannygroves on Sun 22 Jan 2017, 1:41 pm

I agree about Bob Geldolf - how has he amassed so much wealth and notoriety via one hit single with the Boomtown Rats and organising a big concert.  I don`t get it.[/quote]

Erm .....................ever wondered what 'Band Aid' really meant?
nannygroves

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect on Sun 22 Jan 2017, 2:56 pm

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.urigeller.com/why-i-bought-lamb-island/&ved=0ahUKEwio9YP5gNbRAhXE6RQKHbXwB50QFghUMAg&usg=AFQjCNGMBAkcAMXlF1e472VmDqvy_kxg8Q

Uri Geller owns an island, well an uninhabited islet, well a lump of rock in the Firth of Forth. Interesting as to why he bought it.

Back to top Go down

Spooky ol' triangle eye strikes yet again...?

Post  Rosa canina on Sun 22 Jan 2017, 10:40 pm

Check out Uri Geller's house...! :

The skull up by the windscreen's a spooky touch...

Back to top Go down

Post  purple ronnie on Sun 22 Jan 2017, 10:45 pm

You've got a sharp eye Rosa!
purple ronnie

Back to top Go down

Post  nannygroves on Mon 23 Jan 2017, 2:30 pm

Just read in the Mail that Uri Geller is related to the Freuds. Why doesn't that surprise me? According to the Mail , Uri can actually predict the future.

Years ago...................and I DO mean years...................my mom, sister and I paid a £1 ( a princely some in the 60's ) to go see Geller perform at the Birmingham Town Hall . When we arrived we were informed that the show was off as Uri had received a premonition that he was going to be attacked by Arabs whilst performing . So very disappointed , off home we trotted. My mom wasn't too happy about it at all and wanted to know why, if Geller was so 'good' he couldn't have seen the problem BEFORE he collected the entrance fees! We never did get that money back!
nannygroves

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia on Mon 23 Jan 2017, 2:41 pm

Love that story nannygroves.

Perhaps, as this incident happened many years ago when he was a 'novice', he has developed/updated his skills since so this kind of incident wouldn't happen now!!!!
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Mon 23 Jan 2017, 3:09 pm

Very Happy

That's a cracking story, Nannygroves.
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Mon 23 Jan 2017, 3:48 pm

There's only a distant relationship with the Freuds if there is one at all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uri_Geller

Nannygroves, are you sure about the show in the 1960s? He didn't become known in the U K until the 1970s.
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  nannygroves on Mon 23 Jan 2017, 4:36 pm

Definitely early sixties. I'll try and find out exactly when because it would be interesting to see how it fits in with his version of his biography. Will keep you posted.
nannygroves

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Mon 23 Jan 2017, 4:40 pm

He was born in December 1946 so would only have been 15 at the end of 1961.
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top