MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories

+25
Antonia
Rosa canina
nannygroves
poster
Freedom
costello
PMR
Bloodhound
Bampots
bluebell
Hope
chrissie
Guinea Pig
dandaar
Dee Coy
Marky
dogs don't lie
Châtelaine
candyfloss
Mimi
Rob Royston
Andrew
Tristar
Lioned
Justformaddiemccann
29 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories - Page 19 Empty Re: Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories

Post  unreorganised Thu 29 Mar 2018, 9:58 am

Rosa canina wrote:

Your picture didn't appear for me Rosa - so I'll repost the link for anybody else who didn't get it.

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1522266830586.jpg

I've seen it before, but always good for a giggle!

Is anybody else following the NXIVM revelations? Something along those lines could well be behind the McCann case, IMO. It takes Textusa's swinging theory and gives it a more credible edge.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories - Page 19 Empty Re: Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories

Post  Freedom Thu 29 Mar 2018, 10:43 am

Rosa's post was completely blank for me too. How did you know what it was, unreorganised?

What is NXIVM?
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Thu 29 Mar 2018, 10:47 am

Freedom wrote:Rosa's post was completely blank for me too. How did you know what it was, unreorganised?

I have infinite magical powers.

Freedom wrote:What is NXIVM?

Glad you asked! Multi level marketing/"empowerment" scam morphed into weird sex cult.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NXIVM

unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Thu 29 Mar 2018, 5:13 pm

Anyone following the Qanon drops?

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23qanon

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 08 Apr 2018, 11:06 am

It's 50 years since the murder of Martin Luther King.

I haven't seen this recent video yet so don't know if it has any credibility.

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories - Page 19 Empty Trudeau truth...?

Post  Rosa canina Sun 24 Jun 2018, 10:59 am

Goodness me. Have you seen the Canadian Prime Minister ? :

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories - Page 19 <a href=Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories - Page 19 1528661649455_zpslpuexciu

Picture on the right looks computer animated to me, glitches with it might explain his falling eyebrow.

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories - Page 19 <a href=Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories - Page 19 1529731412879_zpskl76efat

God almighty...!

I love the eye-rolling Ben-Affleck-a-like behind him.

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories - Page 19 <a href=Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories - Page 19 Justro_zpsrwipfpye

Trudeau/Castro : looks like it to me...

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 24 Jun 2018, 11:05 am

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/justin-trudeaus-eyebrow/

My son is always going on about Justin Trudeau's antics. I didn't know until I heard from him recently (my son, not JT) about the rumours that Fidel Castro was his natural father.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories - Page 19 Empty Crackers family...

Post  Rosa canina Sun 24 Jun 2018, 11:24 am

I'd taken no notice of him, either, until recently -

- though I vaguely remembered his mother being a scandalous lady in the 1970s.

The Castro rumour was new to me, though:

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories - Page 19 <a href=Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories - Page 19 Untitledbby_zps97phekmz

I've always wondered how big a role the nation of Canada has played in the McCann case.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 25 Jun 2018, 6:53 pm

I'm not sure what you mean about Canada playing a part in the McCann case, Rosa.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Tangled Web Mon 25 Jun 2018, 7:44 pm

I am reading Ash by James Herbert and keep expecting the name McCann to crop up. So far has been Princess Di, Jeremy Thorpe, Lord Lucan and David Kelly to name but a few.
Tangled Web
Tangled Web

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories - Page 19 Empty Faul McCartney in action...?

Post  Rosa canina Wed 01 Aug 2018, 11:25 pm

Inexplicably rubbery face at 01.20...!

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 02 Aug 2018, 9:54 am

Freedom wrote:I've just come across this link about the "Paul is dead" conspiracy.

http://www.thisdayinmusic.com/pages/paul_mccartney_death_myths

I'm not sure if I can see what you mean Rosa about the rubbery face. It's not a very good quality clip throughout. 

Here's my previous post about the Paul is dead stuff.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sat 11 Aug 2018, 11:41 am

Conspiracy theorist who died vomiting black fluid 'had laptop wiped after death'

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/conspiracy-theorist-max-spiers-who-13064857#ICID=Android_TMNewsApp_AppShare

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 11 Aug 2018, 5:08 pm

I thought I'd posted this link before but can't find it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0bcy56k/murder-in-soho-who-killed-freddie-mills?suggid=b0bcy56k

I don't remember much about him or this case myself - boxing was never my scene - but I know that there has always been controversy as to whether the suicide verdict on his death was correct.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 14 Sep 2018, 1:39 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Tue 18 Sep 2018, 11:05 am

unreorganised wrote:

Is anybody else following the NXIVM revelations? Something along those lines could well be behind the McCann case, IMO. It takes Textusa's swinging theory and gives it a more credible edge.

Apologies for quoting myself, but I wanted to stick this somewhere.

The bulk of it is very Americo-centric but the first ten minutes or so I thought was very interesting in the context of McCann. In fact I'm now more or less certain that something like this is behind everything.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Tue 18 Sep 2018, 1:06 pm

Some may remember the Amway scheme from the 80s.

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Tue 18 Sep 2018, 2:00 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:

Some may remember the Amway scheme from the 80s.

Think AmWay was more of a straightforward scam with an aim of stealing people's money under the guise of "empowerment".

Don't know if you watched the video Chirpy but it talks of retreats of wannabe social climbers with their children present, children spending almost all their time in the company of nannies, children falling sick, people bonding themselves to the program by semi-voluntarily handing over incriminating collateral, child trafficking, and of course Richard Branson.

They also do a line in mysteriously acquired toddlers.

https://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Secret-mission-A-child-589818.php
https://nypost.com/2010/07/26/albany-cult-takes-orphan/

unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Tue 05 Feb 2019, 4:46 pm

Not sure where the best place to put this is, but I wanted to revisit the tragic death of Peaches Geldof as it seems that her father Bob has attached himself (unwisely, imo, due to the Madeleine McCann associations) to the Missing People organisation.

There has been much speculation over Peaches death. At the time of the death, police described it as 'unexplained'. Later on there were reports of syringes all over the place but that was quite some time after the event.

Of interest, perhaps, is that Dr Paul Knapman was in charge of the inquest.  It's worth looking him up and seeing what other inquests he was in charge of.

I have no idea of the veracity of the links below. The Daily Mail is hardly the gospel, imo. They are there as food for thought only.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2609396/Bob-Geldof-expected-eulogy-daughter-Peaches-funeral-today-hundreds-mourners-including-Bono-Annie-Len

http://www.drsallybaker.com/tag/dr-paul-knapman/

http://sonarz.com/was-peaches-geldof-murdered-by-the-bbc/

Last edited by poster on Tue 05 Feb 2019, 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 05 Feb 2019, 5:02 pm

I've transferred the above post from the celebrity deaths topic.

I'll read those links at my leisure.

There were some bat sh*t crazy theories about her mother's death so I suspect that there might be more of the same here.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 05 Feb 2019, 6:10 pm

The blog on the last link must be written by the same person whom I was thinking of when I mentioned bat sh*t crazy theories.

When a writer can't get even factual things correct - like how long Peaches had been married; about 18 months, not 6 years - you don't have much confidence about anything else.

There's the same inaccuracy as before that Peaches' grandfather Hughie Green was a BBC presenter for many years and would have known of Jimmy Savile's activities. Apart from some early radio shows, he never worked for the BBC.

He supposedly told Paula Yates all that he knew of what was going on at the BBC and that meant she had to be bumped off, followed by Peaches. The only problem of course is that Paula never knew that Hughie was her natural father until after his death and she'd never had anything to do with him.

Somehow I don't think that Paula's three remaining daughters are living in fear that they too will be bumped off because of what they know.

Absolute rubbish.

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Wed 06 Feb 2019, 6:46 pm

I'm most interested by the second of the links. Fascinating reading which is seeming to expose a cesspit of giant proportions. I'm not surprised at all to be honest. I think the McCann case falls nicely into the cesspit with a full cast of characters to boot. And don't forget that the McCanns themselves have always been very quick to discredit any critics as 'trolls' or 'haters' despite their flimsy version of events which is as ridiculous as any other version of events in my opinion.

Politics is indeed a very dirty business it would seem.

IMO!
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Wed 06 Feb 2019, 8:25 pm

I meant the drsallybaker/paulknapman link!
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 06 Feb 2019, 10:34 pm

This is the blog entitled the Rakes' Progress?

My eyes are glazing over at the length of it. This bit which I spotted does not give me any confidence in the credibility and sanity of the writer. By the way, is Paul Knapman mentioned anywhere in this blog?

On 18th Nov 1987 at approx 19-30 pm a fire broke out in King’s Cross-St Pancras tube station which killed 31 people. I was due to be passing through that station at the time of the fire on that day but I had been delayed so I missed it. After I began this blog, I was told that the King’s Cross fire was an attempt to kill me. At first I definitely didn’t believe it. Then I thought that it was highly unlikely, but subsequently more and more information came my way suggesting that I and my friends were indeed in far greater danger from a bunch of gangsters than we ever knew. MI5 knew that we were being targeted, as did the police. None of us were warned, for reasons of ‘national security’ and the need for public confidence in the medical profession and criminal justice system to be upheld.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 07 Feb 2019, 12:27 am

This reminds me of the early days of the internet where, on one of the chat /newsgroups I frequented, there was a guy who was clearly suffering from delusions and paranoia. I can't remember his name but he became quite famous for believing that he was being targeted by (I believe) MI5 and MI6 and they were trying to subvert his everyday existence. I must try and remember his name.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next