MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories

+25
Antonia
Rosa canina
nannygroves
poster
Freedom
costello
PMR
Bloodhound
Bampots
bluebell
Hope
chrissie
Guinea Pig
dandaar
Dee Coy
Marky
dogs don't lie
Châtelaine
candyfloss
Mimi
Rob Royston
Andrew
Tristar
Lioned
Justformaddiemccann
29 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories

Post  Guest Sat 27 Dec 2014, 1:16 pm

I've had another thought.

Freemasons.

I know 2.

Christ on a stick what I read about them.

They are just people that like to rub shoulders. I do this for you and you do this for me.

Yes its all a bit distasteful with some very strange traditions. But some of the crap that's put out there.

I have to laugh.

The people who I know are normal family people who are just trying to make money. That's all its about.

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories

Post  Guest Sat 27 Dec 2014, 1:27 pm

Mimi wrote:dawnie_c - I don`t think anyone here is saying that all establishments and establishment employees are all corrupt or `in on anything` - most employees are normal everyday honest people.

I get that. What I am saying is take it to the logical extreme. The people at the top will always be found out because the normal everyday honest people underneath will not stand by saying nothing.

So if there is nothing to be said then it won't be.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 27 Dec 2014, 2:55 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:
Mimi wrote:I didn`t realise Sandy Hook was just an exercise - mind you I haven`t kept up with this case.

http://www.politicalears.com/blog/fbi-report-no-deaths-at-sandy-hook-was-exercise-misreported-created-crisis/

The FBI have had to admit it was an "exercise" because good people did not accept what was being sold to them. People were called conspiracy loons, but still asked questions. They did not shut up even when threatened and  carried on digging until the truth came out.
Dawnie C I hate it when people throw an accusation into the mix then vanish once they are asked to explain what they mean. However to use your own vernacular, I can`t be arsed either so carry on with your opinions. I am not here to provide you with an outlet.

Christ almighty did I ask you to!!!

I'm starting to think you are a Tony Bennett sock. You come out with some crackers.

Mimi the reason you didn't realise is because it isn't.

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sat 27 Dec 2014, 3:09 pm

dawnie_c wrote:
chirpyinsect wrote:
Mimi wrote:I didn`t realise Sandy Hook was just an exercise - mind you I haven`t kept up with this case.

http://www.politicalears.com/blog/fbi-report-no-deaths-at-sandy-hook-was-exercise-misreported-created-crisis/

The FBI have had to admit it was an "exercise" because good people did not accept what was being sold to them. People were called conspiracy loons, but still asked questions. They did not shut up even when threatened and  carried on digging until the truth came out.
Dawnie C I hate it when people throw an accusation into the mix then vanish once they are asked to explain what they mean. However to use your own vernacular, I can`t be arsed either so carry on with your opinions. I am not here to provide you with an outlet.

Christ almighty did I ask you to!!!

I'm starting to think you are a Tony Bennett sock. You come out with some crackers.

Mimi the reason you didn't realise is because it isn't.

Admin is this really necessary? I am not aware of what "crackers" I have come out with but DawnieC is clearly here to cause trouble. She put up a post about conspiracy theories which I have defended my right to discuss. I have been polite to her so far but I object to her tone.

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 27 Dec 2014, 3:11 pm

None of this is necessary, just agree to disagree and leave it...move on, and stop annoying each other!!

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sat 27 Dec 2014, 3:25 pm

dawnie_c wrote:
Mimi wrote:dawnie_c - I don`t think anyone here is saying that all establishments and establishment employees are all corrupt or `in on anything` - most employees are normal everyday honest people.

I get that. What I am saying is take it to the logical extreme. The people at the top will always be found out because the normal everyday honest people underneath will not stand by saying nothing.

So if there is nothing to be said then it won't be.

Sorry dawnie but you are coming across a bit naive and I know you`re not really.

The people underneath do not necessarily say anything dawnie - look at the police for instance. Parts of a police forum were posted up recently (not sure if it was this forum) where many cops on that forum were saying they knew paedophilia was being covered up - they cannot say anything otherwise they would lose their jobs and pensions.

Many of us know freemasons - most nice people. But they will have no knowledge of what goes on at higher levels.

We know dreadful things have gone on in the health service and it`s only recently that some workers have put their necks on the line and blown the whistle - no one dare to before.

IMO once anyone climbs high enough up the greasy pole they find themselves having to adjust to a completely different mindset, very often what many of us would call corrupt.

Look at how the Jeremy Thorpe scandal was covered up, look at all the recent paedophile scandals that were covered up - all covered up by establishment figures.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Royston Sat 27 Dec 2014, 7:42 pm

dawnie_c wrote:
Thomas Baden-Riess wrote:
dawnie_c wrote:

I can't discuss with you. You are my perfect example of what I am saying and you don't get it. So no point.

The non-conspiracy theorists can never argue, though in fairness to them it's just cognitive dissonance, and I've had it myself as well plenty of times in the past.
I cannot argue as I went to a shit school. Not because I'm thick. Thank you.

I also cannot argue with her cos she twists everything.
So you went to a "shit school", then you were a Civil Service Secretary, you can't argue with her "cos" she twists everything, you can't spell "paedophile" (two attempts) and you don't try to pull the wool over "anyones" eyes. You seem to have an on going conspiracy within yourself.

Rob Royston

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 27 Dec 2014, 7:59 pm

I did wonder about the use of "secretary's" instead of the correct "secretaries"............

I will now make a new year resolution to turn a blind eye to such errors!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Sat 27 Dec 2014, 10:12 pm

LOL
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 27 Dec 2014, 10:40 pm

Can somebody please explain to me just WTF that was all about ???

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 27 Dec 2014, 10:57 pm

Missed it all as well?

Fell asleep reading about metric signs.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sat 27 Dec 2014, 11:06 pm

Resistor wrote:Can somebody please explain to me just WTF that was all about ???

Just that the OP seems to be making a case against conspiracy theorists - suggesting they are nutjobs. Read the OP on page 1.

Several posters have disagreed.

The OP is now showing as a guest.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 27 Dec 2014, 11:15 pm

Dawnie asked for her account to be deleted earlier in the thread, and she then asked me by pm today.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sat 27 Dec 2014, 11:34 pm

Shame.

Hopefully the thread will keep going.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 28 Dec 2014, 8:32 am

I don't think that we will ever know the answer to this mystery as Dawnie has left the forum of her own accord.

Now we don't want a conspiracy theory to develop around this issue, please!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 28 Dec 2014, 9:20 am

Perhaps we need to define 'conspiracy'. 

In the case of 9/11  - in the German documentary 'Unter Falschen Flagge'  it was estimated that no more than dozen people needed to be in on the whole plot. 
The rest was 'need to know' .
Which is perhaps illustrated by the curious behaviour of the air traffic controller. 

The same air traffic controller on duty when the Egypt Air flight a few years earlier simply dived into the sea. Interesting event, interesting connections.  The plane was full of top-level Egyptian military staff. 

In the McCann case, from the testimonies of the Tapas 9 it seems that not all of the group were fully informed.

If it had been organised by intelligent people, all essential information would have been passed to those likely to be interviewed by the police. 
The problem was that  -imo - it was not foreseen that the PJ would interview so many and so thoroughly. 
A Blairite disdain for the law and the lack of research in the workings of the Portuguese justice system is the main problem in the early days. 
Without the FO stepping in it would have been solved in a week imo. 

Bit like a badly written computer programme  in the eighties I had to write  them in Basic and Fortran. 
First programme I made a mistake and at 30 said 'go to 60' but forgot that at 60 I'd typed 'go to 30', resulting in a lot of paper spewed out by the printer.
Tapas interviews remind me of  that wonky programme.

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sun 28 Dec 2014, 9:37 am

I just didn`t get the explanation that people lie to save their own necks but this is not a conspiracy.
When this happens it IS a conspiracy by the dictionary definition of the word.
con·spir·a·cy

/kənˈspirəsē/

noun

noun: conspiracy; plural noun: conspiracies

a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.
"a conspiracy to destroy the government"

synonyms: plot, scheme, plan, machination, ploy, trick, ruse, subterfuge; informal racket
"a conspiracy to manipulate the results"

•the action of plotting or conspiring.
"they were cleared of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice"
synonyms: plotting, collusion, intrigue, connivance, machination, collaboration; treason
"conspiracy to commit murder"

IF the truth still does not emerge then conspiracy theories abound. Fact of life.
Some people accept what they are told, some don`t.

chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 28 Dec 2014, 9:42 am

I kind of feel bad that Dawnie-C left over this. When she first made her comments I felt it was going to be a case of me and a few others being laughed at for being conspiracy nuts, so I was quite defensive.

But in the end she was pretty much out on her own. Although I hate being in the minority, I also don't much like being in the majority either.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 28 Dec 2014, 9:52 am

Thomas Baden-Riess wrote:I kind of feel bad that Dawnie-C left over this. When she first made her comments I felt it was going to be a case of me and a few others being laughed at for being conspiracy nuts, so I was quite defensive.

But in the end she was pretty much out on her own. Although I hate being in the minority, I also don't much like being in the majority either.

I simply gave an example of what I think is a "conspiracy" and I was dismissed very rudely indeed. There's no place for that kind of behaviour on a forum, in fact it left me thinking that she had maybe been sent here by CMOMM to troll.

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sun 28 Dec 2014, 10:16 am

Thomas you are too nice for your own good. DawnieC put her thoughts up for discussion which, if done in a civilised and polite fashion, would not have been a problem.
That she chose to insult fellow members with her tone then leave without explaining her position is her own doing.
I think Resistor may be correct in that she was here to bait others however I`m not sure she was from over there.
I was accused of being a Tony sock which if she had read my posts she would have known that unless TB can flit between two countries 1500 miles apart, it is just not possible.
Trolls are clever in that they pick subjects that will press buttons with certain people. If it hadn't been conspiracy theories it would have been something else.
Don't let it worry you.
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 28 Dec 2014, 10:38 am

Well peeps I accept that she was rude and that it's not very pleasant to be on the wrong end of it. But I think I understand her position in that she was basically very scared of the implications of what we were discussing, which is fair enough becuase it's not nice to realise that things like 9/11 and 7/7 were carried out by people who are supposed to be on our side.

Honestly chirpy, don't make the mistake of thinking I'm nice! I'm absolutely the opposite. It's just I can have sympathy with a poster who finds that the cards are stacked against them and that they're persona non grata, and then wants to delete their accounts and simply disappear.

Back to top Go down

Post  Marky Sun 28 Dec 2014, 10:51 am

been reading through this and to be honest i can sympathise with the original poster. way too many clever people out there.

Very Happy

Last edited by Marky on Sun 28 Dec 2014, 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 28 Dec 2014, 11:43 am

I have some sympathy too but it was a bit of a bull in a china shop introduction.

There are some crazy theories and people out there, no doubt about that, but you can't dismiss them all. Do those of us who don't believe the McCanns (or 9/11 just as one example) deserve to be dismissed as nutty fantasists?

I certainly don't think so.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sun 28 Dec 2014, 12:15 pm

Your right Freedom,
9/11 ~ pull it, explosions and falling the way demolitions would?
Robbie Parker ~ laughing, then composing himself for a speech?
GM ~ laughing just hours after daughter apparently abducted by a horrible person?
None of it adds up, that's why questions need answers.
IMO

Back to top Go down

Post  Marky Sun 28 Dec 2014, 12:49 pm

if there's a conspiracy in the mccann case it involves three maybe four them. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next