Prince Andrew named in US lawsuit over underage sex allegations

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Prince Andrew named in US lawsuit over underage sex allegations

Post  Lioned on Mon 05 Jan 2015, 7:45 pm

Should anyone ever be suprised that a Royal prince can't keep his dick in his pants.Isn't he back with Fergie now ?
Girl was 17 and far too young to be a whore but thats what she would be labelled over here.

Prince mixing with crooks and leaving himself exposed to blackmail,a man in a position to pull lots of strings should the need arise.Thats how it works in those circles.Ask Tim Fortesque,now conveniently and thankfully dead.Saville clearly knew plenty about these freaks.

As for gerry mccann,a two bit doctor of really little brain and doubt many friends left now.If he knew anything important i doubt he'd get anywhere near flexing his inadequate body against the men in black,he'd be propping up the Hamersmith flyover with a poisoned brolly up his bum.

Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie on Mon 05 Jan 2015, 8:05 pm

The only thing that has surprised me in all this..... is the fact it's in the news
If this can come out, then I don't think the mcs have any control over anything at all, no matter how big or small.
IMO

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon 05 Jan 2015, 8:28 pm

I've read through this thread a couple of times now, and I'm yet to find an example of Marky demeaning anybody.

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Mon 05 Jan 2015, 9:47 pm

Rolling Eyes

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned on Mon 05 Jan 2015, 10:03 pm

Well fergie would say that wouldnt she ! £22k a week ski challet who's gonna pay for that.
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Mon 05 Jan 2015, 10:14 pm

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Mon 05 Jan 2015, 10:22 pm

candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue 06 Jan 2015, 7:21 am

Nick Ferrari on Good Morning Britain a few minutes ago when asked what Andrew should do:

"Pray for an earthquake or something to take it off the news" (paraphrased from memory)

A particular bombshell springs to mind, no divine intervention necessary.

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie on Tue 06 Jan 2015, 8:47 am

Exactly, nows the perfect time for arrests in the Maddie case...
Then again, that might not be enough to drown out current headlines....

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe on Tue 06 Jan 2015, 9:41 am

The way that this is being handled is strange.

I would have expected one single robust denial from Buckingham Palace then business as usual for the royal family. The scandal would do the rounds on the internet regardless but I do wonder why the UK mainstream media weren't muzzled.

That there have been multiple denials all very carefully worded, a cancelled skiing holiday and now Fergie being wheeled out to give her support convinces me that it's true and that we haven't heard the worst of it.

Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Tue 06 Jan 2015, 11:16 am

Poe wrote:The way that this is being handled is strange.

I would have expected one single robust denial from Buckingham Palace then business as usual for the royal family. The scandal would do the rounds on the internet regardless but I do wonder why the UK mainstream media weren't muzzled.

That there have been multiple denials all very carefully worded, a cancelled skiing holiday and now Fergie being wheeled out to give her support convinces me that it's true and that we haven't heard the worst of it.

Yep - agree with all that Poe.

To me something is not quite adding up.

Has A been made a 'fall guy' in some way. Take the heat from something else which is bubbling away. Which is a lot worse.

I don't mean anything McCann related either.

Although i'm certain the McCanns will be used very soon to 'divert' all and will be 'the scoop' news for every paper, news station etc for a very long period of time to come.

It appears everything is about timing. That timing has to be spot on like clockwork. For whatever reason.

Just my opinion.
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi on Tue 06 Jan 2015, 11:20 am

chirpyinsect wrote:
Mimi wrote:
chirpyinsect wrote:Mimi thanks for understanding.  I will say that there are suspicions circumstances surrounding the way the Macs seem to be Teflon coated and I don't dismiss the possibility that he has been protected to a certain extent. That part is certainly not ludicrous when we consider that in most cases where the police doubt the veracity of someones`s story they haul them in for some pretty robust questioning. Of course we are not privy to the whole interview when the parents were made arguidos and they may have been subject to some uncomfortable moments. Kate of course. refused to answer 48, mostly innocuous sounding questions. She was aware not to answer them in case she incriminated herself. Quite how an innocent person can do that is beyond me.
What I think is the case is that now that certain people have dipped their toes into the case and reputations need protecting, they are whirling around trying to extricate themselves and have ended up disappearing up their own backsides.
The Mccanns are being protected, not because of something Gerry knows but because something will come out that someone somewhere would rather hide. Keeping the McCanns out of jail assists with that.
IF it was merely something Gerry had knowledge of I think he would have been "dealt" with and it wouldn't have just been his wallet that went missing on that trip back to England.
All IMO

Yes I accept that GM might well have been `dealt with` - it`s what they usually do isn`t it.  But in this case wouldn`t it have looked rather too suspicious if GM and/or KM suddenly met with an accident?  It could be that that was why CM was hastily sent to them, not as a spokesperson at all, but as a monitor.  Plus if I was GM/KM and I had dirt on someone, I would make sure it came to light in the event of my death.

Yes it would have looked suspicious after the event so maybe all the big fuss th Macs made was to make sure they became  high profile in the world press therefore ensuring their survival.
IF GM does know something and did make sure others knew about it in the event of his death, I wonder who else that could be.

Yep, agree, spot on.
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi on Tue 06 Jan 2015, 11:26 am

All I can say about Buck House and Fergie is "Well they would wouldn`t they"

As if anyone believes any statements they make No
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Marky on Tue 06 Jan 2015, 11:29 am

Poe wrote:The way that this is being handled is strange.

yes, they've not handled this well at all. perhaps they've not been told everything by the queen's favourite. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned on Tue 06 Jan 2015, 12:41 pm

Dont forget this comes from the US and there may well be some high fliers over there a little worried about events.That would far overshadow anything our philandering Prince has been getting up to.Lets face it we've had plenty of that in our Royal History.

This case is being determined in far off places in my view.
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  Marky on Tue 06 Jan 2015, 1:54 pm

Lioned wrote:Dont forget this comes from the US and there may well be some high fliers over there a little worried about events.That would far overshadow anything our philandering Prince has been getting up to.Lets face it we've had plenty of that in our Royal History.

and that also explains why the UK media weren't "muzzled'. there's no point. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned on Tue 06 Jan 2015, 2:55 pm

Marky wrote:
Lioned wrote:Dont forget this comes from the US and there may well be some high fliers over there a little worried about events.That would far overshadow anything our philandering Prince has been getting up to.Lets face it we've had plenty of that in our Royal History.

and that also explains why the UK media weren't "muzzled'. there's no point. Very Happy

Exactly
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Re:Prince Andrew named in US lawsiut over underage sex allegations.

Post  costello on Tue 06 Jan 2015, 2:56 pm

Those were my first thoughts, and no doubt this has a long way to go.
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue 06 Jan 2015, 3:01 pm

I can only think the reason we are hearing about this, is that:

1) it's a distraction from something else

2) someone wants to turn up the heat on Prince Andrew and this is a warning

or 3) it's to muddy the waters. We have a 17 year old girl (so not paedophilia), an impression that this isn't really a 'sex-slave' story. If it ends up that the witness is unreliable or that it never happened, then I think this will tell the public at large, that

a) Royal peadophile stories, aren't really paedophile stories, b) victims make things up for money c) the media lies and d) the media is desperate for any Royal-sex-paedophile scoop, and so if they don't in future print internet rumours that means there's no truth in them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Marky on Tue 06 Jan 2015, 3:40 pm

Thomas Baden-Riess wrote:I can only think the reason we are hearing about this, is that:

1) it's a distraction from something else

2) someone wants to turn up the heat on Prince Andrew and this is a warning

or 3) it's to muddy the waters. We have a 17 year old girl (so not paedophilia), an impression that this isn't really a 'sex-slave' story. If it ends up that the witness is unreliable or that it never happened, then I think this will tell the public at large, that

a) Royal peadophile stories, aren't really paedophile stories, b) victims make things up for money c) the media lies and d) the media is desperate for any Royal-sex-paedophile scoop, and so if they don't in future print internet rumours that means there's no truth in them.

or maybe just to give the story an element of credibility. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned on Tue 06 Jan 2015, 4:44 pm

As for the 'peado' rules i think in the US the age of consensual sex is 18, so she claims she had sex with Andrew in New York and London and the Caribbean.
So still dodgy for the Prince in the US.
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect on Tue 06 Jan 2015, 5:10 pm

Lioned wrote:As for the 'peado' rules i think in the US the age of consensual sex is 18, so she claims she had sex with Andrew in New York and London and the Caribbean.

The age of consent in New York is 17.

The offense will be more serious depending on relative ages, thus:
Sex with a person under 17 is a misdemeanor if the perpetrator is at least 16 (see infra). (“Sexual misconduct,” NY Penal Law § 130.20.)

The age of consent in Florida is 18,[61] but close-in-age exemptions exist. By law, the exception permits a person 23 years of age or younger to engage in legal sexual activity with a minor aged 16 or 17.

794.05 Unlawful sexual activity with certain minors.-- (1) A person 24 years of age or older who engages in sexual activity with a person 16 or 17 years of age commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. As used in this section, "sexual activity" means oral, anal, or vaginal penetration by, or union with, the sexual organ of another; however, sexual activity does not include an act done for a bona fide medical purpose Florida code, Title XLVI, Chapter 794

So it looks like it is a far more serious offence in Florida but excuse my ignorance but what is eant by the bolded bit?
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue 06 Jan 2015, 6:15 pm

Lioned wrote:As for the 'peado' rules i think in the US the age of consensual sex is 18, so she claims she had sex with Andrew in New York and London and the Caribbean.
It depends what State you are in. In most, it's actually 16. Florida is only 1 of 10 where it is 18.

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry on Wed 07 Jan 2015, 12:59 am

In relation to the Gaspars, after Madeleine went missing Mr. Gaspar obviously had given what happened previously more thought as he said:

At the time I did not feel the gesture was referring to Madeleine.

It is my wish that the police are aware of my preoccupation with the gesture made by David Payne.
cherry

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry on Wed 07 Jan 2015, 1:00 am

In relation to Sarah Ferguson praising Andrew what a great guy he is, what on earth does this say about her.  

So a great guy has a paedophile as a close friend!
cherry

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top