'TOP TORY KILLED' Girl, 15 - Sunday People

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'TOP TORY KILLED' Girl, 15 - Sunday People

Post  candyfloss on Sat 10 Jan 2015, 9:23 pm

Tomorrows Sunday front page Shocked

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: 'TOP TORY KILLED' Girl, 15 - Sunday People

Post  Mimi on Sun 11 Jan 2015, 12:20 am

Gee, the Tories must be wishing for defeat in May, what with the broken NHS, the delaying of the child abuse inquiry, taking power away from the unions and goodness knows what else.

Now this.
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun 11 Jan 2015, 9:36 am

I'm more interested in the photograph of a muslim woman in a bikini. 

But I suppose if you help killing enough infidels you can have it both ways:live like a western woman and kill like a true believer? 

The hypocrisy of these people!

Back to top Go down

Post  hicks on Sun 11 Jan 2015, 2:31 pm

Tigger wrote:I'm more interested in the photograph of a muslim woman in a bikini. 

But I suppose if you help killing enough infidels you can have it both ways:live like a western woman and kill like a true believer? 

The hypocrisy of these people!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2905075/Hate-preacher-backs-massacres-says-Britain-enemy-Islam.html.

Yes tigger, the hypocrisy of these people( and I use that word loosely) is obscene.

It didn't do my blood pressure any good this morning reading about Mizanur Rahman, the hate cleric who- get this -said that Britain is the enemy of Islam. Rahman who 'LIVES IN NORTH LONDON' defended the brutal murders at the Charlie Hedbo offices.

For a start, if he hates Britain so much then why does he choose to live in this country? Oh hang on.... I think I can probably guess that question. Secondly, why is he at liberty to incite further racial hatred? I though this was now a crime?

When will we see a politician in Westminster who has the requisite amount of calcium in their backbone to make these 'inciters of hatred' understand that, in Britain, we won't tolerate such behaviour without having consequences.
hicks

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top