MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New DNA test can tell a person's colour, age and height, from a single drop

3 posters

Go down

New DNA test can tell a person's colour, age and height, from a single drop Empty New DNA test can tell a person's colour, age and height, from a single drop

Post  margaret Sun 18 Jan 2015, 12:23 pm

Will we have to wait another two years? Although this could clear up what really was found in the boot of the hire car...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2914932/The-DNA-photofit-Amazing-breakthrough-means-police-tell-suspect-s-colour-height-age-tiny-speck-blood.html

They will be damned by the forensics, however long it takes.
margaret
margaret

Back to top Go down

New DNA test can tell a person's colour, age and height, from a single drop Empty Re: New DNA test can tell a person's colour, age and height, from a single drop

Post  dogs don't lie Sun 18 Jan 2015, 1:08 pm

I hope the PJ hang on to those forensics

Last edited by dogs don't lie on Sun 18 Jan 2015, 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

New DNA test can tell a person's colour, age and height, from a single drop Empty Re: New DNA test can tell a person's colour, age and height, from a single drop

Post  dogs don't lie Sun 18 Jan 2015, 10:35 pm

Actually, just reading the Mirror App there,
Do you remember the murder of a lady who was house sitting, killed with a claw hammer, dubbed in papers the Midsomer Murder? Well, they're starting this DNA profile thing next week! Better than a two year wait eh?

Last edited by dogs don't lie on Mon 19 Jan 2015, 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 18 Jan 2015, 11:10 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10572867/Midsomer-murder-man-22-arrested-over-death-of-house-sitter-Valerie-Graves.html

I was reading about that case only the only day but I didn't know until now that a man is being questioned.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sun 18 Jan 2015, 11:27 pm

Freedom wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10572867/Midsomer-murder-man-22-arrested-over-death-of-house-sitter-Valerie-Graves.html

I was reading about that case only the only day but I didn't know until now that a man is being questioned.

That was just over a year ago (I think) must not have been the right one, the one I've just read says the killer is still out there. Mind you, you'd think I would know by now about the red tops lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 19 Jan 2015, 9:32 am

I think that it is the same case.

Plans were being made to test all men in the area - that will no doubt go ahead if the person currently being questioned turns out to have had nothing to do with the murder.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down