DCI Andy Redwood

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: DCI Andy Redwood

Post  hicks on Fri 12 Dec 2014, 10:48 pm

I know that I seem to be in the minority of one who thinks that since SY became involved in the case they seem to coincide with a McCann event. I have stated this in my previous posts.

Dr Roberts has claimed that SY made a point of actually being present in Portugal at the same time as the McCann's.That is plainly not True.

Maybe I'm wrong here but I get the feeling that my endorsement of Dr Roberts piece is seen as though I am trying to mislead by agreeing with him on his views, one that SY were in Portugal at the same time as the McCann's.

If this is the case then I reiterate again I feel that SY seem to coincide with McCann events, not always physically.

I give the following as examples...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/10902120/Madeleine-McCanns-parents-to-appear-in-Portuguese-court-over-libel-claims.html.

9th October

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-trial-mum-kate-2351965.

'Officers from Operation grange-the Met probe in to the disappearance- said this week that arrests could be imminent'.

Why are SY commenting at all? 14th October Crimewatch appeal.

June 03 2013.
SY start to dig...

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/scotland-yard-police-investigating-disappearance-of-madeleine-mccann-start-portugal-resort-dig/story-fnh81p7g-1226941677592.

16th Jun McCann's in Portugal.

GM @2.09..'.what is clear is that the searches haven't found any evidence to show that Madeleine has been seriously injured, or is dead'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUFx8AbWwsg.

8th July 2014. McCann's return to Portugal.

http://www.sligotoday.ie/details.php?id=31947.

2nd July 2014 .One week earlier SY are in Portugal questioning four suspects.

Scotland Yard are in Portugal now questioning eleven 'witnesses'.

McCann court case scheduled for January.

Perhaps the above examples are just coincidences, probable. Perhaps I am just a conspiracy theory nutjob....possible.

But one thing I don't have a problem with is my hearing. DCI Redwood is crystal clear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Otjtz8C-_p8.

'

hicks

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy on Fri 12 Dec 2014, 11:03 pm

Hicks, I thought this. SY may not have been in Portugal physically every time the libel trial resumed, but there sure as hell was something always kicking off around the times of the scheduled court dates. It was never going to be a precise art because of the unpredictability and constant delays there appears to be in this case. But they've managed to coincide 'events' rather well, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post  hicks on Fri 12 Dec 2014, 11:11 pm

Dee Coy wrote:Hicks, I thought this. They may not have been in Portugal physically every time the libel trial resumed, but there sure as hell was something always kicking off around the times of the scheduled court dates. It was never going to be a precise art because of the unpredictability and constant delays there appears to be in this case. But they've managed to coincide 'events' rather well, imo.

So it isn't just me then. Glad you can see it too Dee Coy.

There is a political interest which I believe dictates the course of the investigation. And likely politics, in some way, will end it.
hicks

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy on Fri 12 Dec 2014, 11:35 pm

I am pessimistically in the whitewash camp, I'm afraid,  although I am feeling more optimistic recently.

My belief in a cover-up stems mainly because of the high-level examples of corruption we see over and over again in this country. The establishment paedophile rings,  Dunblane, the Iraq war, David Kelly, disgusting miscarriages of justice relating to alleged misdeeds within my local council, the death of the Scallywag founder... The list is endless.

I don't know what has pre-empted the need for a cover-up in Madeleine's case but I recognise the symptoms.

The political interference,  the tight-leashed media, the whisking away of the arguidos out of Portugal, the whispers in Martin Grimes ear, the over-familiarity of the Leicestershire police with the Tapas witnesses, the matter of 'National Security', Amaral being pulled from the case, £10M so far to investigate.... what?

Only a change in the political will for this case to be solved will engender the justice we seek, Goncalo believes. I agree. But maybe, just maybe there are signs that that that political wind is starting to rotate the weather vane.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi on Sat 13 Dec 2014, 1:21 am

I am mostly in the whitewash camp too Dee Coy, for the same reasons - `though I`m constantly on the lookout for something to prove myself wrong. I have my doubts that the new DCI will change tack, but I must live in hope and give her a chance.

The old order is changing (isn`t that a Bob Dylan lyric?), Pluto is in Capricorn, sordid cover-ups are being exposed - it`s not a good time to try even more cover-ups in this climate so that`s my one hope.

I still believe the McCanns are in some sort of battle with the establishment. Their claim that MBM was taken could be true, but it was her dead body that was taken and they know exactly what happened to end her life. It could be a case of the McCanns and the establishment having each other by the short and curlies. It`s down to the MET and the CPS having the balls to say No to MI5 (whom I`m convinced is protecting an extremely high profile or extremely influential person). But then if it ever got to court, would they ever be able to find an uncorruptible judge?

Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat 13 Dec 2014, 9:29 am

Unless the OG interview the tapas lot now then where else can it go,they are right down to the core now with only the ones right there who reported the abduction,those that were sat at the diner or not as the case maybe,but unless this lot are interviewed again what else can it be but a cover up,let us not forget the abduction is on the say so of the McCanns and the McCanns only.Thats the pessimism out the way,the dogs and Amaral,how do they diss the dogs,if they totally ignore the findings and sweep it away that surely leaves any further searches anywhere with dogs as totally unreliable.I know the dogs alone prove nothing but they alerted to something and the only one missing is Madeleine.So is it now down to the forensic's,OG have had there interviews,a letter was sent apparently asking about testing the forensics again.
If Amaral wins his case,which is looking good,how can any investigation say that he was wrong and we have an abduction but can't prove it,he merely put to print what the PJ found to rubbish him rubbish's the PJ.

Back to top Go down

Post  gbwales on Sat 13 Dec 2014, 11:31 am

caricature wrote:I know the dogs alone prove nothing
The parent's reaction to the dogs pretty much proves everything - the genuine reaction would be horror that this would mean the child had been dead in the apartment. Instead the McCanns went for a two-pronged rebuttal which made no sense: 1) that the dogs were completely unreliable and 2) they were spot-on but there was an explanation for each alert.

I'm not in the whitewash camp by the way. There can NEVER be a genuine whitewash - there is already too much evidence online what with the PJ files etc - and too much discussion. The web has changed everything since 2007 and these things can never go away. It's conceivable that there may be an attempt at a whitewash by OG - I don;t see any reason to believe that at this stage - but it simply won't be possible to make the case, and discussions and suspicions disappear.
gbwales

Back to top Go down

Post  Meteor on Sat 13 Dec 2014, 12:46 pm

gbwales wrote:
The parent's reaction to the dogs pretty much proves everything - the genuine reaction would be horror that this would mean the child had been dead in the apartment. Instead the McCanns went for a two-pronged rebuttal which made no sense: 1) that the dogs were completely unreliable and 2) they were spot-on but there was an explanation for each alert.

The bit in bold: when you see it like that it is crystal clear. The natural reaction would be to break down in horror that some monster killed your daughter. They went with: a) denial and b) various excuses.

Hmmm
Meteor

Back to top Go down

Post  End on Sat 13 Dec 2014, 1:53 pm

I would like to believe that Redwoods retirement is a good sign. My theory is that this was planned for a long time and his job was to befriend Team McCann and all of the supporters..Kennedy, Gamble the lot to such a point that he spent alot of time in their company keeping all under surveillence. When news of his retirement was announced this was when the final piece of the jigsaw was slotted in. Being so close to them he didn't want to be the man to produce the cuffs!...the twins probably call him Uncle Andy! IMO, at the moment all is being made airtight and Hall is left to do the dirty work...but what does she care there just criminals to her....she has probably been the main woman in the control room all along.

I like to look on the bright side ... and can't see them letting it run into 2015 ... so I'm keeping my eyes and ears pealed for the Breaking News after 22nd as Redwoods lies back and watches it all unfold before his eyes on the Global News:)..
End

Back to top Go down

Post  hicks on Sat 13 Dec 2014, 2:41 pm

Meteor wrote:
gbwales wrote:

The bit in bold: when you see it like that it is crystal clear. The natural reaction would be to break down in horror that some monster killed your daughter. They went with: a) denial and b) various excuses.

Hmmm

I have had a thought. What if everyone in this mystery is -almost-slightly- telling the truth?

By this I mean, what if Madeleine was killed/taken by someone known to the McCann's, known to Andy Redwood and OG.

This would explain the lack of horror about the dogs evidence. And all the other extremely odd behaviour.

It would explain why AR says the McCann's, or their friends are not suspects.

It would explain the... ' They've taken her'. And... 'The f****ing B******ds have taken her'.

Depending on who the persons/group was, it would explain the government angle. It would also explain why a media manipulator was drafted in to muddy the waters.

It would explain why semen suddenly morphed in to saliva. On the news last night, or something I was watching, there was a report on the latest techniques for testing DNA. The lady speaking said that they now only need the smallest of material to get a good sample. Don't know it anyone else saw it?
It would explain why all samples sent to the UK came back as inconclusive. I just cannot believe that.

It would explain why Rebekah Brooks demanded that the government reopen the case. Pay back for someone?

Any more examples?

hicks

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR on Sat 13 Dec 2014, 2:47 pm

I entertain a fantasy that when he has retired AR will sit down with a large scotch, have a good read of CMOMM and start taking legal action , having pointed DCI Wall in the same direction
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi on Sat 13 Dec 2014, 3:30 pm

End wrote:I would like to believe that Redwoods retirement is a good sign.  My theory is that this was planned for a long time and his job was to befriend Team McCann and all of the supporters..Kennedy, Gamble the lot to such a point that he spent alot of time in their company keeping all under surveillence. When news of his retirement was announced this was when the final piece of the jigsaw was slotted in. Being so close to them he didn't want to be the man to  produce the cuffs!...the twins probably call him Uncle Andy! IMO, at the moment all is being made airtight and Hall is left to do the dirty work...but what does she care there just criminals to her....she has probably been the main woman in the control room all along.    

I like to look on the bright side ... and can't see them letting it run into 2015 ... so I'm keeping my eyes and ears pealed for the Breaking News after 22nd as Redwoods lies back and watches it all unfold before his eyes on the Global News:)..

Now that makes sense to me. Fingers crossed eh!
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi on Sat 13 Dec 2014, 3:42 pm

hicks wrote:
Meteor wrote:
gbwales wrote:

Hmmm

I have had a thought. What if everyone in this mystery is -almost-slightly- telling the truth?

By this I mean, what if Madeleine was killed/taken by someone known to the McCann's, known to Andy Redwood and OG.

This would explain the lack of horror about the dogs evidence. And all the other extremely odd behaviour.

It would explain why AR says the McCann's, or their friends are not suspects.

It would explain the... ' They've taken her'. And... 'The f****ing B******ds have taken her'.

Depending on who the persons/group was, it would explain the government angle. It would also explain why a media manipulator was drafted in to muddy the waters.

It would explain why semen suddenly morphed in to saliva. On the news last night, or something I was watching, there was a report on the latest techniques for testing DNA. The lady speaking said that they now only need the smallest of material to get a good sample. Don't know it anyone else saw it?
It would explain why all samples sent to the UK came back as inconclusive. I just cannot believe that.

It would explain why Rebekah Brooks demanded that the government reopen the case. Pay back for someone?

Any more examples?

Now this chimes in with my theory that they were in part telling the truth when they claimed she was taken, but the lies centre around `taken alive` or `taken dead`.  I surmise she was taken dead by, say, MI5/6 and they wanted her body back.  They have dirt on someone important and that important someone has dirt on them - they are not innocent in her demise.  But it enables them to say we must find Maddie, we want our daughter back.  It is also the only way to deal with secret services - broadcast it to the world, get the media and public involved.  I believe their battle is with the secret services and the person the SS are protecting (and it has to be someone extremely high profile, e.g. a royal, an ex-prime minister, a powerful billionaire, it could even be someone powerful with one of this country`s allies.)
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Meteor on Sat 13 Dec 2014, 4:22 pm

I think there are too many people involved for it to be a Secret Services job. How did they buy so much silence? All Tapas lot would need to be 'in' on it, otherwise the uncomfortable questions.. and then the families. I just find that angle hard ti buy.

It only takes one loose mouth to start a spiraling web.

As with every single element of this, I am, however, open to all possibilities. I just lean towards more feasible explanations: a couple that have been fortunate to get away this long.
Meteor

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie on Sat 13 Dec 2014, 4:26 pm

Off topic but, the online shop for find Madeleine has "stepped out" for a bit? Strange!http://www.findmadeleine.com/online_store/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post  End on Sat 13 Dec 2014, 4:38 pm

dogs don't lie wrote:Off topic but, the online shop for find Madeleine has "stepped out" for a bit? Strange!http://www.findmadeleine.com/online_store/index.html

Suspended Shocked
End

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie on Sat 13 Dec 2014, 4:42 pm

End wrote:
dogs don't lie wrote:Off topic but, the online shop for find Madeleine has "stepped out" for a bit? Strange!http://www.findmadeleine.com/online_store/index.html

Suspended Shocked

Has this happened at any other time?

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 13 Dec 2014, 4:45 pm

dogs don't lie wrote:
End wrote:

Suspended Shocked

Has this happened at any other time?

I think it happened last year or year before around end of October/Novemeber time but that was to do with paypal or something.  Does it actually say 'suspended'

I'd put Cuddle Cat under my pillow at night to be closer to my baby. Not wash memories away - Katie Hopkins
Admin
Admin

http://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie on Sat 13 Dec 2014, 4:56 pm

Not suspended, says its stepped out for a bit, Bill problems maybe?

Back to top Go down

Post  canada12 on Sat 13 Dec 2014, 5:25 pm

Usually you get a response like that when the web page is no longer working. It's an automatic page that comes up for a dead link, or a page that's been removed and not replaced, or coded incorrectly, that sort of thing.

My thoughts? Shop has run its course and nobody's buying anything anymore, so it's closed. It's too late to start a Christmas campaign, so I think it's likely gone for good. IIRC the main thrust of the store over the past year has been to solicit funds - lots of "click here" boxes where you could donate money. I wonder if TM has been reading our conclusions about possible fraud regarding the fund and have decided to cut their losses. Literally.

ETA - if you click the "Donate" Paypal button on their main site, you're taken to the dead shop site. Very telling.
canada12

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie on Sat 13 Dec 2014, 5:36 pm

Ohhh, RM questioned as a witness, no mcs or lawyer at court and online shop not working.... Very interesting

Back to top Go down

Post  Thetruth on Sat 13 Dec 2014, 6:11 pm

The company accounts of The Fund have to be posted this month and then become public.

Will be interested to see income vs expenses for the last year.

Lots of travel and exes for TM this year but it is hard to see why that should have been funded by public donation.
Thetruth

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine on Sat 13 Dec 2014, 6:15 pm

It's IMO every time hard to see how it has been funded and spent at all ...
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Thetruth on Sat 13 Dec 2014, 6:17 pm

Agreed Chatelaine !

Freedom ...do we have a Fund thread. Now would be a good time maybe ?
Thetruth

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Sat 13 Dec 2014, 6:33 pm

Freedom

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum