MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary

+30
PeterMac
Poe
Andrew
Beanie
Jellybot
chirpyinsect
chilli
bluebell
dogs don't lie
Poppy
candyfloss
Popcorn
Fiat500
Cristobell
Mo
TheTruthWillOut
Bampots
Mimi
Dee Coy
margaret
Helenmeg
Thetruth
Lioned
Châtelaine
costello
AndyB
End
Freedom
Anne
chrissie
34 posters

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 6 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary

Post  Cristobell Fri 30 Jan 2015, 10:07 am

Very well said Popcorn!
Cristobell
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 6 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary

Post  Guest Fri 30 Jan 2015, 10:07 am

The SP documentary will end up on the internet, the MSM won't touch it.

Brunt doorstepping Brenda was orchestrated from the top. The idea that SKY don't know what is going on in this case is rissable. There will be some at the very top who know a lot more than we do.

The idea that anyone from SKY will be in trouble over Brenda is also not true. The inquest will clear them and the matter will be forgotten.

Back to top Go down

Post  Popcorn Fri 30 Jan 2015, 10:18 am

I think the word you're searching for is risible, and I am content to wait and see.
Popcorn
Popcorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 30 Jan 2015, 10:27 am

Well sorry Popcorn I didn't mean to be rude or harsh. I just can't hold back my feelings sometimes, when my interpretation of events is so diametrically opposed to most people on here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Popcorn Fri 30 Jan 2015, 10:32 am

Thomas Baden-Riess wrote:Well sorry Popcorn I didn't mean to be rude or harsh. I just can't hold back my feelings sometimes, when my interpretation of events is so diametrically opposed to most people on here.

No problem Thomas. They're all just opinions. In the end they'll either be proved right or wrong. In general, I'm a glass half full kind of person, though this case does test that at times.
Popcorn
Popcorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristobell Fri 30 Jan 2015, 10:37 am

Thomas Baden-Riess wrote:The SP documentary will end up on the internet, the MSM won't touch it.

Brunt doorstepping Brenda was orchestrated from the top. The idea that SKY don't know what is going on in this case is rissable. There will be some at the very top who know a lot more than we do.

The idea that anyone from SKY will be in trouble over Brenda is also not true. The inquest will clear them and the matter will be forgotten.

The negativity from CMoMM and the slurs from Jim Gamble against Sonia seem to be getting to you Thomas, yet it is all based on speculation, guesswork and a need to protect the McCanns.

Sonia Poulton is a respected, not a so called, journalist who has been commissioned to make a documentary that a lot of people do not want to see aired. Those standing in judgment as to whether she is 'capable' of making such a documentary are simply revealing their own jealousy and ulterior motives.

The majority of us want the truth out there and we support Sonia because she is the first and only mainstream journalist brave enough to take on the McCanns and Jim Gamble. Those who have joined in the pro's in ripping into her are behaving appallingly in my opinion. None of them ripped into Richard T. Hall, or scrutinized his personal life and work history, they accepted him as a journalist and judged him on his work. Who has Richard slept with in the past? Truth is, no-one knows or cares, he's a man, so clearly his work is more important than his private life. Sonia is a woman, ergo she must have 'girly, trivial' motives for making the documentary. What a load of fecking dinosaurs.
Cristobell
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 30 Jan 2015, 10:48 am

Lazz is none too impressed either.So easy to see who lazz is.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 30 Jan 2015, 10:49 am

Well I hope it's your opinions that are the correct ones Popcorn Smile

@Cristobell. I have nothing against Sonia Poulton and sure as hell am not influenced by CMOMM or Jim Gamble. I admire her for what she's doing in the same way I admred Rich D Hall for what he does. I feel your getting into a them v us mentality. I simply don't believe that Sonia's doc will get anywhere near the MSM; and if it does, an editor will first of all do a hatched job on it.

Do you honestly have some intell which says that this doc is intended for Main stream consummtion?

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB Fri 30 Jan 2015, 10:54 am

Cristobell wrote:Sonia Poulton is a respected, not a so called, journalist who has been commissioned to make a documentary that a lot of people do not want to see aired.
I've assumed up to now that this is something that she has decided to do herself with a view to selling it after its finished. Do you know who she's been commissioned by?
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 30 Jan 2015, 10:55 am

Thomas Baden-Riess wrote:

Do you honestly have some intell which says that this doc is intended for Main stream consummtion?

I find it hard to believe that anybody was ever of the belief that this thing is going to find its way onto regular telly. No problem, Youtube will do just fine.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 30 Jan 2015, 10:59 am

precisely, 600

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristobell Fri 30 Jan 2015, 11:15 am

AndyB wrote:
Cristobell wrote:Sonia Poulton is a respected, not a so called, journalist who has been commissioned to make a documentary that a lot of people do not want to see aired.
I've assumed up to now that this is something that she has decided to do herself with a view to selling it after its finished. Do you know who she's been commissioned by?

I don't know who is financing the documentary, but it is being made for mainstream television, and if the timing is right, it could well go global. The McCanns have had their claws removed, they no longer have the power or the cash to dictate what goes on our screens or in our newspapers, and the power they had is diminishing daily. When the Lisbon fiasco ends, they won't be suing anyone, ever again.
Cristobell
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB Fri 30 Jan 2015, 11:39 am

Cristobell wrote:
AndyB wrote:

I don't know who is financing the documentary, but it is being made for mainstream television, and if the timing is right, it could well go global.  The McCanns have had their claws removed, they no longer have the power or the cash to dictate what goes on our screens or in our newspapers, and the power they had is diminishing daily.  When the Lisbon fiasco ends, they won't be suing anyone, ever again.  
Sorry Cristobell but I'm with Thomas and Seicento - there's no way it will be shown on mainstream television, although I obviously hope I'm wrong. What do you know that we don't?
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 30 Jan 2015, 11:40 am

That's how I feel too, AndyB.

I'll be delighted to be proved wrong though.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 30 Jan 2015, 11:46 am

AndyB wrote:
Cristobell wrote:
AndyB wrote:

I don't know who is financing the documentary, but it is being made for mainstream television, and if the timing is right, it could well go global.  The McCanns have had their claws removed, they no longer have the power or the cash to dictate what goes on our screens or in our newspapers, and the power they had is diminishing daily.  When the Lisbon fiasco ends, they won't be suing anyone, ever again.  
Sorry Cristobell but I'm with Thomas and Seicento - there's no way it will be shown on mainstream television, although I obviously hope I'm wrong. What do you know that we don't?

It's worse than that I fear. The more likely it is to be shown on mainstream TV, the more likely it is that SP is being played like a fiddle, and therefore by extension us too.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 30 Jan 2015, 11:49 am

After Coronation Street or before Match of the Day would be just fine with me.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB Fri 30 Jan 2015, 11:52 am

Seicento wrote:
AndyB wrote:
Cristobell wrote:
AndyB wrote:

It's worse than that I fear. The more likely it is to be shown on mainstream TV, the more likely it is that SP is being played like a fiddle, and therefore by extension us too.
My paranoia isn't quite as advanced as yours :-) but I can see the risk. It would certainly put my mind at rest if there are genuine reasons for Cristobell believing it's destined for the mainstream beyond her natural optimism
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:13 pm

Mo wrote:I understand from one of her tweets that she won't have the documentary finished while March.  I suppose it has to be edited etc plus she hasn't finished interviewing yet- not long to get it ready when you think about it, it's February on Sunday.

She says it won`t be released until after the end of March and after the Brenda Leyland Inquest, so I reckon it`s going to be well into April.

She talks about having a `production team` and all the way through uses `we` as in `we`ve sought`, `we`ve discovered`, `we`ve been able`, `we will be` etc. So Cristobell must be right that someone else is financing it (unless SP is loaded, which I don`t get the impression she is).
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 31 Jan 2015, 3:42 pm

Douglas Hall @prophonics 52m52 minutes ago
@SoniaPoulton Any chance of a sneak preview of your video before release, maybe the meeting with KM, pros are lying that you abused her.

Sonia Poulton@SoniaPoulton 47m47 minutes ago
@prophonics we will be releasing a documentary trailer soon

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  End Sun 01 Feb 2015, 2:27 am

Seicento wrote:
AndyB wrote:
Cristobell wrote:
AndyB wrote:

I think you almost hit the nail on the head! After todays fiasco I no longer trust SP. She can't surely be so naieve as to believe that today's Sun article was a success as she seems to be raving about on twitter. I think she screwed Ros...or was she part of it too?... I'm keeping my fingers crossed that GA takes no part in this doc.
End
End

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 01 Feb 2015, 8:26 pm

Mimi wrote:Wonder what she means about `somebody who is very prolific on-line` - could it be someone who has their own Pro-blog or is a regular poster on forums perhaps or just a Pro Twitterer.

Or somebody whom we all thought of as an "anti", and who is now spitting feathers at the prospect of Sonia's documentary. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sun 01 Feb 2015, 8:54 pm

You don't mean......
You can`t mean......
But you could be right.
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sun 01 Feb 2015, 10:08 pm

oo...er Suspect
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Sun 01 Feb 2015, 11:01 pm

oo...er Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 6 Suspect

You are awful"..........but I......
Bampots
Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sun 01 Feb 2015, 11:11 pm

Bampots - who is that in your avatar?

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next