MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary

+30
PeterMac
Poe
Andrew
Beanie
Jellybot
chirpyinsect
chilli
bluebell
dogs don't lie
Poppy
candyfloss
Popcorn
Fiat500
Cristobell
Mo
TheTruthWillOut
Bampots
Mimi
Dee Coy
margaret
Helenmeg
Thetruth
Lioned
Châtelaine
costello
AndyB
End
Freedom
Anne
chrissie
34 posters

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 10 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary

Post  Mimi Sun 22 Feb 2015, 3:52 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
Tigger wrote:Btw. of course those tweets weren't written by SP but it doesn't help that apparently her boyfriend posts a picture of himself with a gun, unless that's an anti Poulson tweet as well

Wow! LR is SP boyfriend. Is that a fact? Got to say I didn't see that one...each to their own though.

I`ve always thought that`s a different LR as he looks nothing like the fellow she is with when filming, who is indeed LR - her boyfriend is far chunkier in build and is white.

PS - Seems I may be wrong - there`s this :-

JS2 retweeted
gojam ‏@gojam_i_am  Feb 15
@rawtothecore1 This picture is of Lee Taylor Ryan and he is Sonia Pouton's partner.

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 10 B99K1AHIEAEC-xV

I`m amazed she`s hooked up with a hard man - I find it difficult to believe.

I thought this was her boyfriend :-

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 10 Z
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 10 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary

Post  Freedom Sun 22 Feb 2015, 4:10 pm

This does appear to be the right one from links on the Internet. He has had a chequered career, I think it's fair to say!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sun 22 Feb 2015, 4:16 pm

Maybe he`s not her boyfriend, but her minder. I expect she needs protection. If that`s the case, I don`t blame her.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 22 Feb 2015, 5:38 pm

I know of Ryan from when I was a teenager. My family ended up living in Braunstone (rough council estate) in the early/mid 90's and Ryan is infamous for blowing a £6.5 million lottery win.

IIRC he is actually quite well spoken and intelligent.

Though its none of my business, I just thought it odd that a Leicester lad with a past is close to SP whether business or pleasure.

There might be method in the madness though from this quote from a 1995 Independent article:

Indepenent wrote:Francis Evans, for the defence, told the court that Ryan was a charitable man who had recently given money to the police anonymously to help solve crimes involving children.

Too much of a stretch..?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Popcorn Sun 22 Feb 2015, 10:17 pm

Mimi wrote:Maybe he`s not her boyfriend, but her minder.  I expect she needs protection. If that`s the case, I don`t blame her.

If it's not the case I don't blame her - or him - either. If he has a licence for the gun, obeys the law and behaves reasonably, nothing about him is any of my business. If the worst he's done is posed for a photo with a gun he is legally entitled to handle, why should I care? Has he taken three children on holiday and come back with two? Has he refused to answer police questions in a criminal investigation into the disappearance of a child? No?
One of the many things I dislike about this case is that – for reasons unknown – people who are connected with it, however tangentially, are subjected to absurd scrutiny and have their principles questioned while others, who apparently cannot look after their own children or even answer police questions when one of them goes missing, are handled with kid gloves and invited to be figureheads of charities.
What a laughing stock this country has become.
Popcorn
Popcorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 22 Feb 2015, 10:23 pm

Good post, Popcorn.

To be fair, he has had a chequered career.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2829793/Lotto-lag-Lee-Ryan-reveals-s-blown-6-5million-1995-jackpot-win-flashy-cars-mansion-lives-tiny-flat-South-London-homeless-lodgers.html

This does not of course mean that anything that Sonia does can be discounted without even giving her a chance.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Popcorn Mon 23 Feb 2015, 8:45 am

Freedom wrote:Good post, Popcorn.

To be fair, he has had a chequered career.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2829793/Lotto-lag-Lee-Ryan-reveals-s-blown-6-5million-1995-jackpot-win-flashy-cars-mansion-lives-tiny-flat-South-London-homeless-lodgers.html

This does not of course mean that anything that Sonia does can be discounted without even giving her a chance.

Thanks for posting this link, Freedom. He certainly has had a chequered career, hasn't he? Bottom line for me is that he's served his time for handling stolen cars, possessing ecstasy and smoking weed. His lottery win may have been squandered, but it did serve to end his criminal career. He was a disloyal husband, but I've read the article carefully and none of his three children (or any other loved ones) appear to have gone missing in mysterious circumstances that he's refused to answer police questions about. So while he may be struggling to reach the moral high ground, he's not quite sinking in the moral quicksand, either.
Popcorn
Popcorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 23 Feb 2015, 8:49 am

Popcorn, the drug charges relate to another Lotto winner, Nigel Gardner-Hale.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/1304771.stm
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Popcorn Mon 23 Feb 2015, 9:11 am

Freedom wrote:Popcorn, the drug charges relate to another Lotto winner, Nigel Gardner-Hale.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/1304771.stm

Ah yes. Thanks.
Popcorn
Popcorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 23 Feb 2015, 9:12 am

It is misleading, I agree.

I read it first as relating to Lee Ryan.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 27 Feb 2015, 9:29 am

Has Sonia been abducted.

She seems very quiet these days.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 27 Feb 2015, 9:40 am

Andrew wrote:Has Sonia been abducted.

She seems very quiet these days.

She tweeted a few days ago she was very busy with documentary so would not be tweeting..

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton
· Feb 19
Lovely Tweeps #AWOL Need full concentration for documentary I'm recording. It's taking much of me but worth it. Will resume Tweet-time asapX

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 27 Feb 2015, 9:45 am

I can't recall..

Has an exact date been set for the release of said documentary?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 27 Feb 2015, 9:47 am

Andrew wrote:I can't recall..

Has an exact date been set for the release of said documentary?
Don't think so, IIRC she said end of March.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 27 Feb 2015, 9:50 am

I wish she'd get on with it.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 27 Feb 2015, 9:51 am

Patience, Andrew!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 27 Feb 2015, 9:53 am

Freedom wrote:Patience, Andrew!
Not got much left unfortunately.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy Fri 27 Feb 2015, 10:37 pm

1st of March is Sunday,Amaral's verdict, Brenda's verdict,Sonia's documentary. March is going to be a very interesting month.
Poppy
Poppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Fri 27 Feb 2015, 10:59 pm

Poppy wrote:1st of March is Sunday,Amaral's verdict, Brenda's verdict,Sonia's documentary. March is going to be a very interesting month.

KM`s birthday 5th March.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Sat 04 Apr 2015, 5:34 pm

Has any one just seen Sonia Poulton on Sky as A Social Commentator for Sky News!! 5.02 pm ish?
Bampots
Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 04 Apr 2015, 6:02 pm

Bampots wrote:Has any one just seen Sonia Poulton on Sky as A Social Commentator for Sky News!! 5.02 pm ish?
Didn't see it but saw she tweeted this earlier.

Off to Sky News to debate #TermTimeHolidays #NUT15
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 12 Apr 2015, 11:46 am

Will be interesting to see when this comes out.

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 52m52 minutes ago

@ProfWakeford @veniviedivici good morning to you both. Am not on Twitter much as we're at end stages of filming. Will release update soon.
1 retweet 0 favourites

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton

@veniviedivici @ProfWakeford welcome. I can tell you this. We have discovered that 'no stone unturned' could not be further from reality.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 12 Apr 2015, 2:53 pm

caricature wrote:
Will be interesting to see when this comes out.

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 52m52 minutes ago

@ProfWakeford @veniviedivici good morning to you both. Am not on Twitter much as we're at end stages of filming. Will release update soon.
1 retweet 0 favourites

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton

@veniviedivici @ProfWakeford welcome. I can tell you this. We have discovered that 'no stone unturned' could not be further from reality.

If Sonia Poulton has found out anything of interest and significance to the case shouldn't she be informing the Police instead of keeping it to herself until she's finished filming her video. It all sounds very suspect to me. If she's talking about a "certain person" who has been on Twitter for sometime and knew the McCanns and Madeleine whilst at the OC and everyone and his dog knows who that certain person is, then SP has certainly missed the boat.

I see that CMoMM have also missed the boat by about 3 hours. They've only just posted up the Tweet from SP.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 12 Apr 2015, 7:31 pm

I agree DFM..we are all very much aware that the Mcs didn't turn over any stones at all, and if SP does have some vital piece of information, that is a real revelation, then she should be taking it to Operation Grange not making a documentary.

Sorry but I am still sceptical about this and still concerned that it may damage the ongoing investigation.

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Sun 12 Apr 2015, 7:50 pm

But ... who knows, if she did indeed find important information, she didn't give it to OG as yet ... ?
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next