MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary

+30
PeterMac
Poe
Andrew
Beanie
Jellybot
chirpyinsect
chilli
bluebell
dogs don't lie
Poppy
candyfloss
Popcorn
Fiat500
Cristobell
Mo
TheTruthWillOut
Bampots
Mimi
Dee Coy
margaret
Helenmeg
Thetruth
Lioned
Châtelaine
costello
AndyB
End
Freedom
Anne
chrissie
34 posters

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 11 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary

Post  Guest Sun 12 Apr 2015, 7:52 pm

Fair enough, but in that case, I wouldn't expect her documentary to be coming out until the investigation is concluded and any trial that may result from charges brought is concluded also

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 11 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary

Post  Guest Sun 12 Apr 2015, 7:55 pm

[quote="susible"]I agree DFM..we are all very much aware that the Mcs didn't turn over any stones at all, and if SP does have some vital piece of information, that is a real revelation, then she should be taking it to Operation Grange not making a documentary.

Sorry but I am still sceptical about this and still concerned that it may damage the ongoing investigation.[/quote]

Maybe that's the whole point of the documentary. I can't see what SP can be bringing to her documentary that hasn't been discussed over the past 7+ years.

I'm sure the PJ/SY are well aware of any skulduggery that goes on in criminal investigations, no doubt they have seen and experienced it all. If SP's documentary helps the police in anyway well that will be a revelation but I can't see it somehow.

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 12 Apr 2015, 7:56 pm

susible wrote:Fair enough, but in that case, I wouldn't expect her documentary to be coming out until the investigation is concluded and any trial that may result from charges brought is concluded also

There is lots of info that people have uncovered or think they have,  that has been handed into Grange susible,  and then put all over the forums, maybe harming the investigation  I would think if she has found something of note then Grange would have been informed, and they would then either say yay or nay to her being able to broadcast it?

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sun 12 Apr 2015, 7:57 pm

Maybe she doesn`t trust Operation Grange with the info.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 12 Apr 2015, 7:59 pm

Putting information on a forum is one thing, broadcasting a documentary (I assume she does want it to be broadcast by the MSM, not just languishing on youtube) is completely different and would certainly jeopardise any future trial IMO

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Sun 12 Apr 2015, 8:18 pm

susible wrote:Fair enough, but in that case, I wouldn't expect her documentary to be coming out until the investigation is concluded and any trial that may result from charges brought is concluded also
We may be close to conclusion ...

In my wildest dreams, I see the last shots of the doc with an early morning knock on a door Wink

All IMO etc.of course.
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 12 Apr 2015, 8:20 pm

Well that would be worth waiting for and I would take back all of my doubts at that point. Surely something must be going to happen soon, it can't all just rumble on indefinitely

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 12 Apr 2015, 8:22 pm

Sometimes a news report is required in order to bring attention to police inactivity.
Just saying.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 12 Apr 2015, 8:27 pm

Yes C12 but to be fair to Grange, none of us have a clue what activities they are pursuing or otherwise and it's got to be the right balance of expose versus damaging the chance of a fair trial. Though at this point even getting rid of the smug faces from the TV Sofa's as they make another appeal on the dreaded anniversary, would do for me.

I wonder what May 3rd will bring this year?

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 11 Empty Re:Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate.

Post  costello Mon 13 Apr 2015, 9:01 am

Sonia Poulton@sonia poulton 16m

@Profwakeford Twitter is not place to reveal anything before time on this issue. There are too many enemies of this film who want it stopped.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 13 Apr 2015, 9:22 am

... But she has been revealing snippets for some time now.

Carrot and dangling springs to mind.

Perhaps not fair but just wish she got on with it.

Intriguing and equally frustrating at the same time.

IMO and all that.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 13 Apr 2015, 11:41 am

Sonia is a professional journalist with many years of experience. Why can't we just trust her to know what she is doing.

I do get sick of this at times. It's just like the pros questioning Pat brown, Goncalo Amaral and Martin Grime. They come out with the most atrocious rubbish when they are not professionals and know nothing about it. These people ARE professionals in their fields and we should trust their judgements, it's insulting otherwise and also pretty daft.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 13 Apr 2015, 11:55 am

To be fair though Resistor, it is Sonia herself who drops teasers on twitter etc in order to gain interest in what she's doing. She could just get on with it, rather than drip feeding her audience. Notably this thread was dead until she tweeted again, so we are pretty much letting her get on with it, it is Sonia's own actions that keeps people talking about her

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 13 Apr 2015, 12:54 pm

susible wrote:To be fair though Resistor, it is Sonia herself who drops teasers on twitter etc in order to gain interest in what she's doing.  She could just get on with it, rather than drip feeding her audience.  Notably this thread was dead until she tweeted again, so we are pretty much letting her get on with it, it is Sonia's own actions that keeps people talking about her
Dropping teasers is a well tried marketing tool. Think tv ads for forthcoming blockbusters. A bit of smouldering from Poldark and ladies all over the land are anticipating the new series. Think movie trailers that encourage people to block book the local cinema for 50 Shades of shoite. Or the Sun serialising a book by some bint from Leics who lost her child and can't wait to immortalise her in print. All to suck us in.
SP is no different. Drop a few hints that this is big and we are hooked. 
I agree we should not condemn her but rather wait and see. There will be reasons why she is awaiting the right time.
I think she is brave, even foolhardy, and I don't agree with her doorstepping Kate, but I am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. 
If she screws the "antis" hate that word, she will hear about it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 13 Apr 2015, 1:25 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:
susible wrote:To be fair though Resistor, it is Sonia herself who drops teasers on twitter etc in order to gain interest in what she's doing.  She could just get on with it, rather than drip feeding her audience.  Notably this thread was dead until she tweeted again, so we are pretty much letting her get on with it, it is Sonia's own actions that keeps people talking about her
Dropping teasers is a well tried marketing tool. Think tv ads for forthcoming blockbusters. A bit of smouldering from Poldark and ladies all over the land are anticipating the new series. Think movie trailers that encourage people to block book the local cinema for 50 Shades of shoite. Or the Sun serialising a book by some bint from Leics who lost her child and can't wait to immortalise her in print. All to suck us in.
SP is no different. Drop a few hints that this is big and we are hooked. 
I agree we should not condemn her but rather wait and see. There will be reasons why she is awaiting the right time.
I think she is brave, even foolhardy, and I don't agree with her doorstepping Kate, but I am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. 
If she screws the "antis" hate that word, she will hear about it.

The trouble with teasers and trailers is that the teasers and trailers turn out to be better than the full programme, video or film most of the time.   Take the BBC series "Indian Summers" for example, it looked so glorious and enticing on the trailers rammed down our throats non stop by the BBC but I sat through l hour 40 minutes of sheer boredom on the first episode, and never watched it again.  Even one viewer commented on the BBC website that the trailers were more action packed than the whole programme!  I've sat through numerous films which looked so exciting from the trailers only to be deeply disappointed having paid out £10 or more for a cinema ticket and then wished I hadn't bothered.  It's many years now since I've been to the cinema, I wait until the films show up on TV, it's a lot cheaper.

However, getting back to SP, I'm open minded on what she's going to come up with on her video, I ony hope she doesn't disappoint.

P.S. I love your line about the "bint from Leic", that made me chuckle.   Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 13 Apr 2015, 2:50 pm

Sonia Poulton keeping everyone guessing, like I noted on another site, she is not going to put her career at risk with Sky is she. We had been constantly fed bits by S.Y. right up until the beginning of the year,  then the new C.I   took over and  nothing. I can only think they are trying to come up with a water tight case against others, that is why no leaks imo.  So no one to dispute on blogs what the Police are doing. We are all hanging on to revelations from S.P , when news of this case should be coming from the Police. All the money spent the public should know, and not  left hanging on to what a so called journalist may or may not revel.

When you look at Sonia Poulton and Katie Holmes are they really working as one, ones appears to be an Angel of mercy the other the Angel of death . Both outspoken but will they merge as one voice at a later date. Is this 1984 maybe? Time will tell.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 13 Apr 2015, 3:22 pm

In simple terms, I want to know what's going on.

Don't have much patience at the best of times. I absolutely hate queuing and get annoyed. 

That's a bit how I feel with this. Gone on for a while but no substance has come of it. 

Nobody more than me wants SP to come out and put some nails in the coffin so to speak but I just don't know.

I believe in OG and if I didn't then jesus. But I still can't quite get my head round the whole SP teasers.

Stuck on the fence. Not comfortable but if she delivers then be straight down there to give her a special Andrew kiss.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 13 Apr 2015, 3:26 pm

Andrew wrote:

Don't have much patience at the best of times. I absolutely hate queuing and get annoyed. 

Never visit Disneyland.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 13 Apr 2015, 3:27 pm

Not yet pal. Alton Towers is bad enough.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 13 Apr 2015, 3:28 pm

.......or anywhere in the school holidays. Memories of Chessington World of Adventures many moons ago!

What a treat Sonia has in store from Andrew!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 13 Apr 2015, 3:29 pm

Freedom wrote:.......or anywhere in the school holidays. Memories of Chessington World of Adventures many moons ago!

What a treat Sonia has in store from Andrew!

Andrew kiss from Andrew, Glasgow kiss from Gerry?

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 13 Apr 2015, 3:30 pm

Ha - she would freedom. Bit wary of the bf with the machine gun but probably found myself in worse situations over the years in my youth.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 13 Apr 2015, 3:32 pm

Glasgow kiss... Is that a bit like a Chelsea smile..
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 13 Apr 2015, 3:36 pm

I dread to think of the situations you've been in that are worse than being confronted by a big bloke with a machine gun.

A Glasgow kiss is a head butt. I've looked up what a Chelsea smile is and the Glasgow kiss sounds the better option.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 13 Apr 2015, 3:43 pm

Have actually had a gun pointed straight to my head when I lived in New York many moons ago. Fortunately or maybe unfortunately for some I am still here.

Lots of stories but don't want to stray off topic. 

Back to the SP kiss. Will brush my teeth first.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next