MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary

+30
PeterMac
Poe
Andrew
Beanie
Jellybot
chirpyinsect
chilli
bluebell
dogs don't lie
Poppy
candyfloss
Popcorn
Fiat500
Cristobell
Mo
TheTruthWillOut
Bampots
Mimi
Dee Coy
margaret
Helenmeg
Thetruth
Lioned
Châtelaine
costello
AndyB
End
Freedom
Anne
chrissie
34 posters

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 18 Empty Re:Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for her documentary.

Post  costello Fri 08 May 2015, 7:48 pm

Andrew wrote:Sky will certainly be at the front of the queue when it all kicks off.

Channel 5 for Sonia's doc. Maybe.

Yes Andrew, again I think you may be right here.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 18 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary

Post  Andrew Fri 08 May 2015, 7:57 pm

Bloody well hope so. Don't think I've been right once with any of my predictions.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 18 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary

Post  Guest Fri 08 May 2015, 8:02 pm

candyfloss wrote:Another tweet from Sonia just a few mins ago.

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton  
 ·  5 mins 5 minutes ago  
Who was the mysterious 'Smithman'? #mccann

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 18 CEUEnHtW8AAXKyt

I have often questioned like others  why anyone would risk been seen when you could more easily take a car. But looking at those pictures the roads seem to have many No Entry and One Way systems so perhaps to get to the arranged allocated location it was far easier to walk, sure this must have been picked over in the past.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 08 May 2015, 8:12 pm

If you subscribe to GA's theory then there would be no time for a car involved. 

Foot instead.

Smithman.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 18 Empty Re:Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate with her documentary.

Post  costello Fri 08 May 2015, 8:13 pm

Andrew wrote:Bloody well hope so. Don't think I've been right once with any of my predictions.

Don't doubt yourself, you have. What I find strange is there has been no news of Rebekah Brooks returning to the Murdoch Empire in this country, other than one low key article. There was speculation she was moving to New York, really can't see that myself, I reckon she will be here for the finale.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 08 May 2015, 8:17 pm

She will be there at the front with bells on when the time is right. 

Again, all about timing.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sun 17 May 2015, 9:09 pm

Cristobel filming for SP but I can't get the pic over?!?

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 17 May 2015, 9:26 pm

dogs don't lie wrote:Cristobel filming for SP but I can't get the pic over?!?

Cristobell Author @RosalindaHu
· 24m 24 minutes ago
Great day filming for @SoniaPoulton documentary, all we were missing was willing ducks! Not long now! #mccann

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 18 CFO6odwW8AEBxi_

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 17 May 2015, 9:28 pm

costello wrote:
Andrew wrote:Sky will certainly be at the front of the queue when it all kicks off.

Channel 5 for Sonia's doc. Maybe.

Yes Andrew, again I think you may be right here.
Dirty Des wants his £500k back.

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sun 17 May 2015, 9:55 pm

Thank you, wouldn't paste for me, nice pic too.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 17 May 2015, 9:57 pm

dogs don't lie wrote:Thank you, wouldn't paste for me, nice pic too.

Yes, great pic ddl, I bet there is some wailing and gnashing of teeth elsewhere, Laughing

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 17 May 2015, 10:02 pm

Is that being filmed at the Edinburgh pond?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sun 17 May 2015, 10:02 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Is that being filmed at the Edinburgh pond?

Thought the same...

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sun 17 May 2015, 10:05 pm

Admin wrote:

Yes, great pic ddl, I bet there is some wailing and gnashing of teeth elsewhere, Laughing

There's a few places I ain't going to, I like my blood pressure to stay within the right range! Neutral
There was a tweet that mentioned kankles, but cristobell says she's not hiding

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 17 May 2015, 10:34 pm

dogs don't lie wrote:
Admin wrote:

There's a few places I ain't going to, I like my blood pressure to stay within the right range! Neutral
There was a tweet that mentioned kankles, but cristobell says she's not hiding

Here it is in answer to Leanne. More frothing at the mouth for some... Smile

Leanne ‏@bakewelltart2 · 49 mins49 minutes ago
@RosalindaHu @QUEENdePORTUGAL @SoniaPoulton is this being aired or is it for YouTube or something similar?x

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu · 38 mins38 minutes ago
@bakewelltart2 @QUEENdePORTUGAL @SoniaPoulton It is made for msm Leanne, and has much more than anticipated. Smile #McCann

cheers

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 18 Empty For anyone who missed it first Time round.

Post  PeterMac Sun 17 May 2015, 10:45 pm

This location is in fact Craiglockart Pond, in Edinburgh

The possible identity of the person involved in preparing the dossier is less easy to determine, but the following may assist if you decide to examine that point.

The person in the video uses the expressions

“WE are talking about materials which are libellous, completely untrue.
WE were getting nowhere by reporting it to the sites
WE were finding people going on line . . .”

This is highly suggestive of a family member
Letter to HM Coroner Leicester.
. . .
The TV confrontation between Sky News reporter and the deceased Mrs Leyland may be viewed at   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkAzz8Pwdvc  where it is headed   Police Investigate Madeleine McCann Family Online Abuse

Gerry McCann stated on BBC Radio 4 that they had no presence on social media.

Jim Gamble, recently sacked head of CEOPS, stated that the family did not hand in dossier, neither did they have anything to do with it.

Sky News and Martin Brunt said the dossier was handed in by 'anonymous web users.'

However Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe, Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police, said the McCanns handed the dossier in.

In the first part of the video, from 4:00 to 4:54 there is footage of the person who allegedly created the dossier which Martin Brunt was to refer to.

What follow are comparison screen shots from the Sky video, and photos and screen shots from other sources.  All are in the public domain.

Calves
Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 18 <a href=Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 18 Legs_j13" />
Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 18 <a href=Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 18 Legs1_13" />

Hair
Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 18 <a href=Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 18 Phil_h11" />
Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 18 <a href=Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 18 Hair_j11" />

Bangle

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 18 <a href=Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 18 Bangle12" />
Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 18 <a href=Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 18 Bangle13" />

Favourite Colour ?
Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 18 <a href=Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 18 Hand_j10" />
Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 18 <a href=Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 18 Phil_j10" />
`But of course, if you pay a lawyer enough he will say this is not Proof beyond a reasonable doubt . . .
But now try "Balance of probabilities" ?

But as Saint Katherine, of the Multiple Immaculate Conceptions once said
" As a lawyer once said to me, apropos another matter, ‘One coincidence, two coincidences – maybe they’re still coincidences. Any more than that and it stops being coincidence.’

Well Quite.
So from that we may draw the conclusion that Philomena McCann, married to a known and self confessed pervert, was involved in the preparation and presentation of the Dossier of Death . . . Or not, obviously. it may just all be a huge and infinitely multiple coincidence . . ."

oh yes. They also had to DUB her voice over, as her own is very distinctive . . . nothing to do with anything, of course.
PeterMac
PeterMac

Back to top Go down

Post  Burst Mon 18 May 2015, 12:37 am

So, who is that again, the person on these photos? By looking at her face, is she a McCann?
Burst
Burst

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Mon 18 May 2015, 1:29 am

I was intrigued by the "LPN C2" name tag on the camera in Cristobell's picture and may have figured out who is making the doc.

They seem to be a group that broke away from The Peoples Voice and started a new independent/alternative news company with full professional production facilities. I guess they could sell it to MSM. MSM to me would be ITV/C4/C5/BBC and Sky.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 18 May 2015, 6:18 am

Beyond a doubt for me. Jawlines are very distinctive. Brilliant set of photos.

Very much a family affair - all the time. IMO and entirely my interpretation Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 18 May 2015, 10:27 am

Can't find the photo but there was one in profile which made me doubt this i.d. and that was the lack of a massive matronly bosom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Mon 18 May 2015, 11:15 am

TheTruthWillOut wrote:I was intrigued by the "LPN C2" name tag on the camera in Cristobell's picture and may have figured out who is making the doc.

They seem to be a group that broke away from The Peoples Voice and started a new independent/alternative news company with full professional production facilities. I guess they could sell it to MSM. MSM to me would be ITV/C4/C5/BBC and Sky.

Have you got any more info on LPN. I can only find Le Petite Noiseuse Productions which seems to be in Baltimore USA and is more into culture. ?

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristobell Mon 18 May 2015, 11:28 am

I think Team McCann recently inadvertently confirmed it was Philomena by mentioning her specifically in a recent statement as being a family member attacked by trolls.

Looking at those shadow profile pictures, I really don't think there is any doubt.
Cristobell
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 18 May 2015, 11:29 am

The shadow silhouettes certainly look conclusive to me too.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Mon 18 May 2015, 11:32 am

I'm not comletely sure, but think LPN C2 is the type of camera.
Will check out later, when I have a bit more time on my hands.
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 18 May 2015, 11:39 am

Cristobell wrote:I think Team McCann recently inadvertently confirmed it was Philomena by mentioning her specifically in a recent statement as being a family member attacked by trolls.  

Looking at those shadow profile pictures, I really don't think there is any doubt.
I do think it is more likely to be Philomena, but it could also have been Trish.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next