MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonia Poulton. Open letter to Jim Gamble

+14
Freedom
Helenmeg
AndyB
chirpyinsect
Thetruth
Cristobell
Poppy
Ignored
anny
dogs don't lie
candyfloss
Châtelaine
Andrew
Dee Coy
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Sonia Poulton. Open letter to Jim Gamble - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton. Open letter to Jim Gamble

Post  Guest Thu 29 Jan 2015, 12:26 pm

MSM - no one cares what they say and it's Ok for people to conclude McCanns innocent as this won't jeopardise a fair trial
Sonia Poulton - people could conclude the McCanns guilty, which would jeopardise a fair trial

In a nutshell, yes, and that is the way it works in reality, as I said before, innocent until PROVEN guilty, in a court, with solid evidence. There have been many incidences (don't ask me to name them, this is the day I take my weekly medication and I'm already losing the ability to type) where people accused of a crime have been acquitted on the basis that negative public opinion would deny them a fair trial. That is why comment sections are closed when a suspect is arrested, until after the trial verdict to prevent any jury having a pre-conceived judgement, irrespective of evidence for and against the accused.

As for what they could be tried for in the UK, mostly I think the fund, if it can be established that they knew exactly what happened to Madeleine, and I think that it will be the PJ's investigation that proves that IMO

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton. Open letter to Jim Gamble - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton. Open letter to Jim Gamble

Post  Châtelaine Thu 29 Jan 2015, 12:33 pm

Sussible, you and I are not the only ones to be hoping for an Al Capone ... PJ and SY, if anything, would need to proof, that they "knew" Madeleine had died. IMO from there, the case may still develop into explanations.
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 29 Jan 2015, 12:40 pm

Châtelaine wrote:Sussible, you and I are not the only ones to be hoping for an Al Capone ... PJ and SY, if anything, would need to proof, that they "knew" Madeleine had died. IMO from there, the case may still develop into explanations.

Exactly and all the media speculation about the 2 forces not co-operating with each other, is nonsense imo, I think it is more likely to be a joint investigation and I imagine they are working very well together imo

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Thu 29 Jan 2015, 12:56 pm

I'm also in camp no whitewash and wonder whether there is some sort of unique gagging order on the press or even a "deal" between them and OG/Met while this complex case is investigated?

There are good reasons why this case is being kept in the public eye and IMO its because they (the press) know there is a big story for them to get their teeth into at some point.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 29 Jan 2015, 2:00 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton 23 mins23 minutes ago
@_DarkMavis @B_balou @fiorifan I am proud of our work on the documentary. I would not be involved if it lacked transparency or integrity.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB Thu 29 Jan 2015, 2:11 pm

I found this one interesting; which editors blocked it and why?
@fiorifan @_DarkMavis @B_balou same. I had questioned story from beginning and had been blocked by editors for years and I said 'enough'.
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 29 Jan 2015, 2:20 pm

Just had a squiz on her twitter thing and saw that as well.

I wish she could elaborate more on that. Perhaps she will in the doc.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 29 Jan 2015, 2:25 pm

AndyB wrote:I found this one interesting; which editors blocked it and why?
@fiorifan @_DarkMavis @B_balou same. I had questioned story from beginning and had been blocked by editors for years and I said 'enough'.

I don't think it would be a short list - the entire Western "free" press appears to have been complicit.

What I'm really not looking forward to is the likes of The Mirror crowing about how it was they that cracked the case, when the time comes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Popcorn Thu 29 Jan 2015, 2:52 pm

I see Blacksmith is greatly amused by it all.

Our resident dissenter John Blacksmith – whose opinions we must stress are entirely his own, the crank – says

I rather like this Sonia Poulton. And I think the open letter to the unspeakable Gamble is absolutely great.
Popcorn
Popcorn

Back to top Go down

Post  dantezebu Thu 29 Jan 2015, 3:23 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
susible wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:Sussible, you and I are not the only ones to be hoping for an Al Capone ... PJ and SY, if anything, would need to proof, that they "knew" Madeleine had died. IMO from there, the case may still develop into explanations.

Exactly and all the media speculation about the 2 forces not co-operating with each other, is nonsense imo, I think it is more likely to be a joint investigation and I imagine they are working very well together imo

I'm also in camp no whitewash and wonder whether there is some sort of unique gagging order on the press or even a "deal" between them and OG/Met while this complex case is investigated?

There are good reasons why this case is being kept in the public eye and IMO its because they (the press) know there is a big story for them to get their teeth into at some point.

I agree with you. The press or at least certain sections must know more. And I am suspicious that some of that information may have come from phone hacking, probably the Mirror group.
dantezebu
dantezebu

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Thu 29 Jan 2015, 3:43 pm

Yes Dantezebu, phone hacking would fit perfectly. Can't use the information for obvious reasons now but with millions of taxpayers money being spent on a investigation they know a massive story will come.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Thu 29 Jan 2015, 3:52 pm

Hypothetically, there wouldn't even be a need to prove that they knew Madeleine was dead if the police find evidence that the McCanns have been syphoning money out of the fund. Weren't Metodo 3 investigated for money laundering?
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Thu 29 Jan 2015, 5:28 pm

Poe wrote: [...]

Hypothetically, there wouldn't even be a need to prove that they knew Madeleine was dead if the police find evidence that the McCanns have been syphoning money out of the fund. Weren't Metodo 3 investigated for money laundering?
Oh, yes. That's one of the first things that sprung to mind at the time "money laundering" . And in fact, somehow, some of those ideas are being brought to mind again now.

Last edited by candyfloss on Thu 29 Jan 2015, 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : words bracketed deleted .......as may be libellous)
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3