MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message from Gonçalo Amaral 2/2/15

+22
sally66
nobodythereeither
Mo
Jellybot
AndyB
Poe
dogs don't lie
Popcorn
chirpyinsect
Freedom
Inca
End
Helenmeg
Beanie
Dee Coy
dantezebu
candyfloss
margaret
Mimi
Thetruth
Poppy
Andrew
26 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Message from Gonçalo Amaral 2/2/15 Empty Message from Gonçalo Amaral 2/2/15

Post  Andrew Mon 02 Feb 2015, 5:29 pm

It's on the pjga blogspot.

Maybe someone can C and P it as on my phone and can't.

Cheers
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Message from Gonçalo Amaral 2/2/15 Empty Re: Message from Gonçalo Amaral 2/2/15

Post  Poppy Mon 02 Feb 2015, 5:33 pm

Poppy
Poppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Thetruth Mon 02 Feb 2015, 5:36 pm

A Message from Gonçalo Amaral

Dear Friends,

The civil suit that was filed against me by the McCann couple is in its final stages, and the decision concerning material facts, which to me seems rather favourable, is already known. A period for legal allegations ensues, after which we will await the verdict, which I envision will translate into my longed for acquittal and the consequent lifting of the attachments that have caused me such extensive financial difficulties over the past five years. This means that it has been only due to your help that I have been able to financially sustain the ongoing lawsuit, which nonetheless cannot be said about my increasingly strangled personal life.

I say strangled because in reality I am experiencing a very serious crisis on an emotional as well as a financial level. This is due to those who have tried to asphyxiate me financially, wishing for my civil death and wanting to place me in a position where I would be unable to react judicially. After five years (counted since the civil suit was filed) the parents of the child that mysteriously disappeared on the 3rd of May of 2007 in the Algarve were not able to fully achieve what they intended. I am alive, I'm able to financially sustain the civil suit, although not much more than that...

Concerning my emotional crisis, I ask you to understand that for me, this whole struggle is not only about the fundamental discovery of the truth, because no matter how optimistic I may be, I can never forget the demand for damages amounting to 1.200.000 Euro that was filed by the couple, which, if absurdly it would be granted, will completely destroy me on all levels.

To all of you, thank you very much.

Gonçalo Amaral

Lisboa, February 2, 2015
Thetruth
Thetruth

Back to top Go down

Post  Thetruth Mon 02 Feb 2015, 5:40 pm

This puts into perspective all the miserable squabbles we have seen this weekend.
Thetruth
Thetruth

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Mon 02 Feb 2015, 5:52 pm

I do hope he has someone close to support him. I`m not surprised it`s all getting to him.

flower

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 02 Feb 2015, 5:55 pm

The darkest hour is just before dawn.

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 02 Feb 2015, 6:00 pm

Thanks the truth.

Poor man, I suspect it's from relief that the judge was favourable to him and the expected outcome.

What an evil woman Kate Mccann is, shame on her for persuing a man for doing his job and having his say after being trashed by her in the first place.
margaret
margaret

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Mon 02 Feb 2015, 6:13 pm

I hope he gets through this ok.  Sometimes one falls apart AFTER the fight.

I understand where he`s coming from when he says he cannot forget that they were out to destroy him.  Similar to Ros being attacked when she was at her lowest - it`s hard to come to terms with - that people actually want you dead when you`re only doing you`re best.

No good turn goes unpunished eh? Sadly right at times.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 02 Feb 2015, 6:40 pm

Kate certainly got her wish to make Dr.Amaral suffer. However it will be poetic justice when she finds it has backfired at considerable cost to herself . The money angle will hurt most but  the TM supporters have been decreasing and will continue to do so.  No adoring public, nothing like the money they wanted. 

In trying to destroy one man, they've damaged themselves.  Evil never works in the long term.

Back to top Go down

Post  Thetruth Mon 02 Feb 2015, 6:47 pm

And let us not forget that Gencalo had to endure the death of a member of his family just a few weeks before the start of the Lisbon Trial.

Shot in the head at point blank range, in London. No suspects.

Make of it what you will.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mariaccnr/status/511960693420331009

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10312-ricardo-cunha-goncalo-amarals-cousin-shot-dead-in-london-11-september-2010

Think of Dr Amaral.
Thetruth
Thetruth

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 02 Feb 2015, 7:16 pm

I can only wish this man well and hope that the trial ends in his favour. Even so, I think things have taken a heavy toll on him. I hope that he will be able to stay mentally strong, as the stress caused by this case has had a huge impact on his loved ones and his family life.

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 02 Feb 2015, 7:25 pm

Heart-breaking message from Mr Amaral.  I too wish him well, and I am sure things will only improve for him from now on, and hopefully he can get his life back, although it has taken it's toll on his marriage and his health.  Thank goodness he has so many that have supported him through all this.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dantezebu Mon 02 Feb 2015, 7:59 pm

Completely heartbreaking.
I have the impression that even if things go his way in the trial he will never fully recover.
How evil those two are. Capable of anything.

dantezebu
dantezebu

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 02 Feb 2015, 8:04 pm

dantezebu wrote:Completely heartbreaking.
I have the impression that even if things go his way in the trial he will never fully recover.

If they can destroy Amaral and his family without losing any sleep as to what happens to them what other things may have gone on in the past which they have no feelings or remorse about.

Last edited by Don't Forget Madeleine on Mon 02 Feb 2015, 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 02 Feb 2015, 8:27 pm

Don't Forget Madeleine wrote:
dantezebu wrote:Completely heartbreaking.

If they can destroy Amaral what other things are they capable of and feeling no remorse.

Their treatment of Amaral just proves to me how they could indeed have coldly and calculatedly simulated an abduction, in the middle of a seemingly normal dinner with friends IMO

I just hope that the final verdict comes soon and that Snr Amaral can begin to get his life back, he more than anyone deserves that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 02 Feb 2015, 8:32 pm

If I were Goncalo Amaral, I would have quit a long time ago. I feel really sorry for him, cos whichever way the cookie crumbles he will have lost a lot.

I don't personally believe that it's the McCanns who are doing all these things. They're just the front. The murder of GA's cousin, the harrassment of Brenda Leyland by Sky News, the total blackout by the MSM and a million other factors point to someone much bigger being behind all this. Just like the idea that Jimmy Saville was a manipulative individual who conned all around him is clearly erroneous, so too is the idea that the McCanns -- middle class doctors of no consequence whatsoever -- are the real source of evil in this affair.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 02 Feb 2015, 9:08 pm

[quote="Thomas Baden-Riess"]If I were Goncalo Amaral, I would have quit a long time ago. I feel really sorry for him, cos whichever way the cookie crumbles he will have lost a lot.

I don't personally believe that it's the McCanns who are doing all these things. They're just the front. The murder of GA's cousin, the harrassment of Brenda Leyland by Sky News, the total blackout by the MSM and a million other factors point to someone much bigger being behind all this. Just like the idea that Jimmy Saville was a manipulative individual who conned all around him is clearly erroneous, so too is the idea that the McCanns -- middle class doctors of no consequence whatsoever -- are the real source of evil in this affair.[/quote]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To me what the McCanns have being doing to GA and his family is truly evil, how would you describe it?????

Back to top Go down

Post  dantezebu Mon 02 Feb 2015, 9:23 pm

Thomas Baden-Riess wrote:If I were Goncalo Amaral, I would have quit a long time ago. I feel really sorry for him, cos whichever way the cookie crumbles he will have lost a lot.

I don't personally believe that it's the McCanns who are doing all these things. They're just the front. The murder of GA's cousin, the harrassment of Brenda Leyland by Sky News, the total blackout by the MSM and a million other factors point to someone much bigger being behind all this. Just like the idea that Jimmy Saville was a manipulative individual who conned all around him is clearly erroneous, so too is the idea that the McCanns -- middle class doctors of no consequence whatsoever -- are the real source of evil in this affair.

I"m sorry, but who was it that said of Dr Amaral that "He deserves to be miserable and feel fear"?

dantezebu
dantezebu

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 02 Feb 2015, 9:49 pm

Thomas Baden-Riess wrote:If I were Goncalo Amaral, I would have quit a long time ago. I feel really sorry for him, cos whichever way the cookie crumbles he will have lost a lot.

Excuse me?
"He deserves to be miserable and feel fear."
"We reasonably expect compensation for the dreadful damages this book has brought the family."
"I had lots of hope that there would be progress in Murat's situation. I'm sure that he is involved and I feel like killing him, but I can't".
"Very upsetting. If the authorities had acted swiftly, we would now hold this potentially important information. She deserves better. We need everyone involved to give their best."
"Nobody should judge or criticise because, unless they have already been in this situation, they have NO IDEA how they would be and certainly NO IDEA how painful it is. NO IDEA AT ALL!"
"On Sky News tonight they suddenly said the Portuguese police had stated that the crime scene had been contaminated—because of us—and that fundamental evidence had been lost. How dare they insinuate that our daughter's life could be put in danger because of us. Very angry. Very upset."

Evil, narcissistic and completely unhinged.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Mon 02 Feb 2015, 9:51 pm

I am worried for this honorable and true man, dignified victim of the most appalling malfeasance and vindictiveness.

I was worried when he missed the reading of decisions relating to the facts of the case the other week when ill-health was cited. I was worried when I saw give the interview on 23 January looking thinner, older and so, so tired.

I pray his justice has not come too late for him to feel his life is not irretrievable. The thought is too desolate and sad to contemplate. I do wonder if he wins the case he will count the blessings with which he has emerged from his ordeal and retire quietly from the whole sorry tragedy. Perhaps he knows justice is closer now and moral victory will be his in it's entirety without the need for counter-suing.

I hope he does what's best for him and his peace. Perhaps some reconciliation could be bridged with the family he has lost?

Back to top Go down

Post  Beanie Mon 02 Feb 2015, 9:51 pm

Kate and Gerry McCann have done everything in their power to destroy Goncalo Amaral, he has lost everything, his career, family and home. However, IMO Goncalo Amaral has never lost his dignity or his belief that justice needs to be done for Madeleine McCann.

I truly hope Goncalo Amaral gets the just outcome he so deserves, I also wish the same for Madeleine.
Beanie
Beanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenmeg Mon 02 Feb 2015, 10:08 pm

I agree -the Mc Canns are being 'played' - whilst they are in the limelight the VIPs behind them get left in the shade. But whilst the source of evil remains still in the shadows (for now.. anyway) the MC Canns are as bad - as Kate herself said she wished Amaral evil and I believe she meant that. The Mc Canns have been manipulated but only because they let themselves be - only because they knew that if they didn't go along with things they would have zero protection. Any one of the TAPAS 9 could have stopped this charade but they chose not to.
Helenmeg
Helenmeg

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 02 Feb 2015, 10:11 pm

Dee Coy wrote:I am worried for this honorable and true man, dignified victim of the most appalling malfeasance and vindictiveness.

I was worried when he missed the reading of decisions relating to the facts of the case the other week when ill-health was cited. I was worried when I saw give the interview on 23 January looking thinner, older and so, so tired.

I pray his justice has not come too late for him to feel his life is not irretrievable. The thought is too desolate and sad to contemplate. I do wonder if he wins the case he will count the blessings with which he has emerged from his ordeal and retire quietly from the whole sorry tragedy. Perhaps he knows justice is closer now and moral victory will be his in it's entirety without the need for counter-suing.

I hope he does what's best for him and his peace.  Perhaps some reconciliation could be bridged with the family he has lost?

I agree, GA has gone through an horrendous ordeal over many years and I hope justice is on his side in the end.

However, not to counter-claim is letting the McCanns off lightly, they couldn't have cared less if he had died through exhaustion, illness, suicide, they didn't seem to care about Brenda Leyland, as long as their own lives weren't upset in any way.

I hope GA's lawyers can do all the counter sue-ing on his behalf if and when he wins and to include all the newspapers and thier so-called "journalists" who insulted him for years in every article they printed about the McCanns.

In fact, I hope he becomes a very rich man, as the McCanns did but they squandered their money on PR, libel lawyers etc, although we don't know to this day how much is stashed away in off-shore accounts on their behalf, I only hope that SY are looking in to that as part of their £10m investigation they've got off me as a tax payer and others.

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy Mon 02 Feb 2015, 10:32 pm

Goncalo, Imo is a truly religious man unlike the pretend'y religious duo' I doubt he will wish pain and suffering on the McCann's like they did him, I think for all the suffering they have bestowed up on him he will pity them.God bless you GA.
Poppy
Poppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Beanie Mon 02 Feb 2015, 10:33 pm

Don't forget Madeleine

Well said.
Beanie
Beanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content