Message from Gonçalo Amaral 2/2/15

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Message from Gonçalo Amaral 2/2/15

Post  Guest on Mon 02 Feb 2015, 10:36 pm

I can never forget the demand for damages amounting to 1.200.000 Euro that was filed by the couple, which, if absurdly it would be granted, will completely destroy me on all levels.

He does not seem too sure yet ,I cant help thinking they will take a token amount from him, because if not it will be catastrophic for T.M and they will be back to square one and they know it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Message from Gonçalo Amaral 2/2/15

Post  Guest on Mon 02 Feb 2015, 10:54 pm

I hope the judge awards damages to the McCanns of €10 and they have to pay all costs.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Message from Gonçalo Amaral 2/2/15

Post  End on Mon 02 Feb 2015, 10:55 pm

Thomas Baden-Riess wrote:If I were Goncalo Amaral, I would have quit a long time ago. I feel really sorry for him, cos whichever way the cookie crumbles he will have lost a lot.

I don't personally believe that it's the McCanns who are doing all these things. They're just the front. The murder of GA's cousin, the harrassment of Brenda Leyland by Sky News, the total blackout by the MSM and a million other factors point to someone much bigger being behind all this. Just like the idea that Jimmy Saville was a manipulative individual who conned all around him is clearly erroneous, so too is the idea that the McCanns -- middle class doctors of no consequence whatsoever -- are the real source of evil in this affair.

Why would GMC go to Portugal in person to derail the election of GA as Mayor, if there was a higher power behind all of this. Surely some unknow could have gone in to do this dirty trick?!
avatar
End

Posts : 50
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Message from Gonçalo Amaral 2/2/15

Post  Poppy on Mon 02 Feb 2015, 10:56 pm

Resistor wrote:I hope the judge award
s damages to the McCanns of €10 and they have to pay all costs.

Me too.
avatar
Poppy

Posts : 275
Join date : 2014-08-30
Age : 58

Back to top Go down

Re: Message from Gonçalo Amaral 2/2/15

Post  End on Mon 02 Feb 2015, 11:14 pm

Does anyone here know GA's full title and address?

Another member here who is taking a well deserved break Smile) suggested we should all send him a card, with various Portuguese Messages.

Now I wouldn't have a clue where to start because I don't know any Portuguese.

Any helpers?
avatar
End

Posts : 50
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Message from Gonçalo Amaral 2/2/15

Post  Inca on Tue 03 Feb 2015, 12:00 am

Mr. Amaral I wish you all the best and like you am optimistic for a good result. God bless you.




avatar
Inca

Posts : 260
Join date : 2014-09-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Message from Gonçalo Amaral 2/2/15

Post  Freedom on Tue 03 Feb 2015, 6:33 am

End: if you're on Facebook, you may be able to contact him that way.

https://www.facebook.com/goncalodesousa.amaral?fref=ts
avatar
Freedom
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 15861
Join date : 2014-08-17
Age : 103
Location : The nearest darkened room

Back to top Go down

Re: Message from Gonçalo Amaral 2/2/15

Post  chirpyinsect on Tue 03 Feb 2015, 6:39 am

I would like to add my best wishes to Goncalo Amaral. A true example to us all of quiet dignity in the face of unimaginable personal suffering. Not once has he flinched from the cause of truth for Madeleine. He has fought for his good name and risen above all the disgusting slurs cast upon him. Ego has never figured in his plan.
There are many people who have stood up to bullies in this life and have done so whilst maintaining their dignity. I would add this honourable man to the list.
Please don't give up sir.

_________________
Everything I write is my own opinion. Nothing stated as fact.
avatar
chirpyinsect

Posts : 4781
Join date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Message from Gonçalo Amaral 2/2/15

Post  Guest on Tue 03 Feb 2015, 8:02 am

Helenmeg wrote:
Thomas Baden-Riess wrote:If I were Goncalo Amaral, I would have quit a long time ago. I feel really sorry for him, cos whichever way the cookie crumbles he will have lost a lot.

I don't personally believe that it's the McCanns who are doing all these things. They're just the front. The murder of GA's cousin, the harrassment of Brenda Leyland by Sky News, the total blackout by the MSM and a million other factors point to someone much bigger being behind all this. Just like the idea that Jimmy Saville was a manipulative individual who conned all around him is clearly erroneous, so too is the idea that the McCanns -- middle class doctors of no consequence whatsoever -- are the real source of evil in this affair.

I agree -the Mc Canns are being 'played'  - whilst they are in the limelight the VIPs behind them get left in the shade. But whilst the source of evil remains still in the shadows (for now.. anyway) the MC Canns are as bad - as Kate herself said she wished Amaral evil and I believe she meant that.  The Mc Canns have been manipulated but only because they let themselves be - only because they knew that if they didn't go along with things they would have zero protection. Any one of the TAPAS 9 could have stopped this charade but they chose not to.    

Exactly. To the others on the thread who questioned what I was saying: I'm not saying the McCanns aren't callous or spiteful, I'm just saying it seems illogical to me to trace back all this evil to them, since 2 average joes simply can't be responsible for all this.

@End I didn't know about that but the answer is simple is it not? You keep the McCanns doing all the dirty work, whilst remaining yourself in the shadows. They take the heat and blame for everything.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Message from Gonçalo Amaral 2/2/15

Post  Popcorn on Tue 03 Feb 2015, 8:40 am

End wrote:Does anyone here know GA's full title and address?

Another member here who is taking a well deserved break Smile) suggested we should all send him a card, with various Portuguese Messages.

Now I wouldn't have a clue where to start because I don't know any Portuguese.

Any helpers?

While that is undoubtedly a very kind thought, I think clicking on the Paypal link and making a small donation to his expenses would probably be more appreciated at this stage. For some reason, the Paypal link didn't appear for me when I clicked the link at the beginning this thread, but did when I cut and pasted this url from a different blog: http://www.pjga.blogspot.pt/2015/02/a-message-from-goncalo-amaral.html
avatar
Popcorn

Posts : 149
Join date : 2014-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Message from Gonçalo Amaral 2/2/15

Post  dogs don't lie on Tue 03 Feb 2015, 8:45 am

chirpyinsect wrote:I would like to add my best wishes to Goncalo Amaral. A true example to us all of quiet dignity in the face of unimaginable personal suffering. Not once has he flinched from the cause of truth for Madeleine. He has fought for his good name and risen above all the disgusting slurs cast upon him. Ego has never figured in his plan.
There are many people who have stood up to bullies in this life and have done so whilst maintaining their dignity. I would add this honourable man to the list.
Please don't give up sir.

Great post chirps, what a great man he is, so strong and dignified.

_________________
Fight for Madeleine x
avatar
dogs don't lie

Posts : 2724
Join date : 2014-11-24
Age : 42
Location : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Message from Gonçalo Amaral 2/2/15

Post  dogs don't lie on Tue 03 Feb 2015, 8:48 am

Freedom wrote:End: if you're on Facebook, you may be able to contact him that way.

https://www.facebook.com/goncalodesousa.amaral?fref=ts

Is anyone getting page not available?

_________________
Fight for Madeleine x
avatar
dogs don't lie

Posts : 2724
Join date : 2014-11-24
Age : 42
Location : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Message from Gonçalo Amaral 2/2/15

Post  chirpyinsect on Tue 03 Feb 2015, 9:03 am

dogs don't lie wrote:
Freedom wrote:End: if you're on Facebook, you may be able to contact him that way.

https://www.facebook.com/goncalodesousa.amaral?fref=ts

Is anyone getting page not available?

No DDL I can bring up the page but you have to send a friend request if you want to contact him. As he doesn't speak English afaik maybe one of our Portuguese speaking members could give us a greeting of support that we could send to him.
avatar
chirpyinsect

Posts : 4781
Join date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Message from Gonçalo Amaral 2/2/15

Post  dogs don't lie on Tue 03 Feb 2015, 9:16 am

chirpyinsect wrote:
dogs don't lie wrote:
Freedom wrote:End: if you're on Facebook, you may be able to contact him that way.

https://www.facebook.com/goncalodesousa.amaral?fref=ts

Is anyone getting page not available?

No DDL I can bring up the page but you have to send a friend request if you want to contact him. As he doesn't speak English afaik maybe one of our Portuguese speaking members could give us a greeting of support that we could send to him.

It's saying content unavailable, do u have to have an account maybe?

_________________
Fight for Madeleine x
avatar
dogs don't lie

Posts : 2724
Join date : 2014-11-24
Age : 42
Location : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Message from Gonçalo Amaral 2/2/15

Post  Poe on Tue 03 Feb 2015, 9:18 am

For me, this is about the McCanns' narcissism.

If a narcissist perceives the merest slight, their response is to go nuclear. It's one of the ways they exert control - the completely disproportionate over-the-top response makes people wary of upsetting them.

Now if we have two narcissists with a lot of money and an antagonist who is a very real threat to their image and lifestyle, it will only end when one side is totally destroyed.

Dr Amaral couldn't back down or quit at any point because the McCanns would continue to pursue him. This always has been and will continue to be a fight to the death.

While the battle has taken its toll, it's clear that Dr Amaral is far stronger than the McCanns thought he would be. He also has honour and the truth is on his side.

Ironically, the McCanns may have fatally wounded themselves by pushing this case through the courts.

My opinion only.

Força Gonçalo.

_________________
“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say."
George R. R. Martin, A Clash of Kings.
avatar
Poe

Posts : 980
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Message from Gonçalo Amaral 2/2/15

Post  AndyB on Tue 03 Feb 2015, 9:30 am

Poe wrote:Ironically, the McCanns may have fatally wounded themselves by pushing this case through the courts
I'm increasingly of the opinion that the whole damages action was a last ditch attempt to recover the potentially ruinous costs of the failed book banning attempt, which are still outstanding. Does anyone know how much those costs are?
avatar
AndyB

Posts : 670
Join date : 2014-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Message from Gonçalo Amaral 2/2/15

Post  Freedom on Tue 03 Feb 2015, 9:31 am

DDL: you do need to have a Facebook account yourself.

He may not still access his page though so I think that sending money towards his costs is a good idea.
avatar
Freedom
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 15861
Join date : 2014-08-17
Age : 103
Location : The nearest darkened room

Back to top Go down

Re: Message from Gonçalo Amaral 2/2/15

Post  dogs don't lie on Tue 03 Feb 2015, 9:37 am

Freedom wrote:DDL: you do need to have a Facebook account yourself.

He may not still access his page though so I think that sending money towards his costs is a good idea.

Oh thanks Freedom x

_________________
Fight for Madeleine x
avatar
dogs don't lie

Posts : 2724
Join date : 2014-11-24
Age : 42
Location : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Message from Gonçalo Amaral 2/2/15

Post  Jellybot on Tue 03 Feb 2015, 10:13 am

I agree that a donation is the most helpful demonstration of support at this time.
avatar
Jellybot

Posts : 57
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Message from Gonçalo Amaral 2/2/15

Post  Helenmeg on Tue 03 Feb 2015, 10:51 am

Jellybot wrote:I agree that a donation is the most helpful demonstration of support at this time.

Yes - totally agree - will have a go at this
avatar
Helenmeg

Posts : 692
Join date : 2014-11-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Message from Gonçalo Amaral 2/2/15

Post  Guest on Tue 03 Feb 2015, 11:04 am

Helenmeg wrote:
Jellybot wrote:I agree that a donation is the most helpful demonstration of support at this time.

Yes - totally agree - will have a go at this

I've made my donation and just hope that I still feel as good about myself when Kate McCann is lighting her fags with fifties.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Message from Gonçalo Amaral 2/2/15

Post  Freedom on Tue 03 Feb 2015, 11:35 am

I'm sure that smoking isn't one of Kate's vices!

A reminder of the PayPal link.

http://www.pjga.blogspot.pt/2015/02/a-message-from-goncalo-amaral.html

I have just managed to make a donation and, if I can, anyone can - though probably with fewer false starts than me.
avatar
Freedom
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 15861
Join date : 2014-08-17
Age : 103
Location : The nearest darkened room

Back to top Go down

Re: Message from Gonçalo Amaral 2/2/15

Post  Mo on Tue 03 Feb 2015, 12:02 pm

I don't have a PAYPAL account will it be safe with a Debit Card? Thanks Mo
avatar
Mo

Posts : 885
Join date : 2015-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Message from Gonçalo Amaral 2/2/15

Post  Freedom on Tue 03 Feb 2015, 12:11 pm

I can only say that I've not had a problem on any site with paying that way.
avatar
Freedom
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 15861
Join date : 2014-08-17
Age : 103
Location : The nearest darkened room

Back to top Go down

Re: Message from Gonçalo Amaral 2/2/15

Post  Jellybot on Tue 03 Feb 2015, 12:21 pm

Seicento wrote:
Helenmeg wrote:
Jellybot wrote:I agree that a donation is the most helpful demonstration of support at this time.

Yes - totally agree - will have a go at this

I've made my donation and just hope that I still feel as good about myself when Kate McCann is lighting her fags with fifties.
Yeah I am pretty sure GA's team have thought of that because it goes directly to legal fund and is not part of his personal assets.
avatar
Jellybot

Posts : 57
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Message from Gonçalo Amaral 2/2/15

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum